Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloodbath at Valen VI OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to extend my hand in assistance if anyone needs help getting their fleets started and offer some strategic advice. Yes I'm writing in the thread, but I keep IC and OOC information strictly separate so you can count on anything said to be trustworthy.

I do hope this is not taken the wrong way but...

Is anyone actually planning to fight? Or has everyone got little arrangements to let certain factions walk past them?

Well, I have a proposal then. For this battle your faction's actions do not break any treaties, agreements, deals or promises with anyone. Think of it as a black hole of diplomacy. Non-canon for treaty breaking. Have fun and FLEET, people, that's why this thread is here.
I don't care if you want to secret squirrel your factions into a grand alliance. That's fine, good for you. BUT, in this thread, for once, have FUN....

@[member="Vexander Graves"]
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]
@[member="Yusan Fenn"]
@[member="Shane Sisko Skirata"]
@[member="Knight"]
@[member="Ayden Cater"]
@Jonathon Walsh
@[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]
@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]
@[member="Domino"]
@[member="Lucrezia"]
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]
@[member="Sala'dine"]
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]
@[member="The Wrathful One"]
@[member="Shado"]
@[member="Mara Linth"]
@Dranok Lussk
@[member="TD-30"]
@[member="Davin"]
@[member="Circe Savan"]
@[member="Aken Bosch"]
@[member="Hawke Katamirth"]
@[member="Nezuel"]
@[member="Aedan Miles"]
@[member="Arcturus Procyon"]

I was having fun and planning to fight..... I dislike this move. It disregards the framework you set up. Just because one faction was thinking about taking advantage of a rule for victory doesn't mean that we all aren't planning to fight. But regardless what does this mean for everything else, cause then are the prizes and all loses and well everything else non cannon and you enter a quagmire there. About what is cannon and what isn't. I think we are entereing a dangerous place here. I am all for fleeting for fleeting's sake but well the story should take in effect deals and the current political situation or else we might as well just drop our alliances and have a free for all.

Only 3 people left to move! Very impressive stuff!

I've mapped everyone else's moves. If those 3 haven't moved by tonight my time I'll just deposit them on the battlefield and they can catch up. At this point it's not too vital as there's no firing yet.

@[member="Mara Linth"]

So I'm wondering how you have 7 (plus Flagship) Dominance-class Star Dreadnoughts? Those add up to a total of 12,000m. You're on the Fringe side as well, unless I've been mistaken.

@[member="Darth Arcis"] Good catch! Thanks for the edit.

Also, Dranok, can you PM me provisional moves for your two Sith Empire colleagues Hawke and Arcturus so I have them in case they have not posted by tonight?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom