Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloodbath at Valen VI OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'd like to conclude and post the map for turn 1 in 10 hours from now, so make sure you have them to me before then. If they post in the interim I will of course take theirs as preferred.

If I can get a complete turn finished every 2-3 days I will be exceptionally pleased. Everyone's done a great job so far.

@[member="Darth Arcis"]

Domino has had to pull out of the battle due to being swamped. I authorise you to bring another 4000m (no flagship bonus) of Sith reinforcements. Make sure these reserves follow all other selection rules (it can have one ship 1700m or more). PM me this new fleet when you are ready.

It can enter the battle in turn 2 as part of your SE1 fleet but starting in the top row as usual.

Enjoy!

The OP shield ships will protect ships with their shields provided those ships haven't fired in that turn, as to do so they'll have to move out of cover.

They will be unprotected until that writer's next move in the following turn.

@[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]
@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]
@[member="The Wrathful One"]
@[member="Mara Linth"]
@[member="Hawke Katamirth"]
@[member="Aedan Miles"]

Remember to get your moves in soon. Next turn is when things really start heating up!

Congrats to everyone else who has been posting quickly.

@[member="Darth Arcis"] You’ve only got the departed Arcturus Procyon to move…unless you have already and I’ve not noticed.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] You have @[member="The Wrathful One"] and @[member="Mara Linth"] to move. Mara said she was waiting for something, so you might want to check that.

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"] @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] You’ve still got a few hours to move. If you don’t you’ll stay in the same place.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
I'm writing my post up now and just noticed that you switched myself and Akio's fleet ID on the updated map. That is, I think I'm supposed to be AE1 and my ships were at 16.04 and 16.05, but on the map those are listed as AE2. I think the easiest thing for me to do is just switch my tag to AE2.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
Sorry Tegs rl went to hell on me really quickly. I will try to do a post up today if I don't just have @[member="Darth Arcis"] do it as he would like me to move.

Matreya

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"]
I feel horrible about it, but I don't know when I'll be on or if I'll be back before the first. My internet was shut off and I have a few bills to take care of. If Sargon can't move my ships, or is gone etc, I ask that my fleet be removed.

Ps. Hopefully when I return I can try again cause I was into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom