Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood Must Not Answer Blood?

[member="Izevel Zambrano"]

It sounds to me like we need to hit a hard pause button, wait for everyone to be in one place, then talk this out real civil like.

Because all sides of this story need to be heard for us to come to a final decision, as a unit.

So yeah. Woo sahs all around?

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

Stop trying to be the voice of reason nerd! DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA BOMB!

078e56a7ee4691cd33fd1669849ea44d.jpg

Seriously though we do need to meet and talk this out. This whole situation is a huge mess because of the lack of communication. That and respect.

[member="Kade Kelborn"]
I'll fight you to the death if you wish blood. The storyline would make for a fun rivalry, or even a chance for each to see the spirit of the other.

There is never OOC drama on my end, just disdain for it. Which I am usually vocal about. I put the offer up in our chat. As it is certainly not my call.

Edit: Though I am relatively new to writing mandos, and I am told by someone else, even family would not be received as well. Can consider it an open offer for the future.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

About the UCM chat issue, people were getting booted out because of not being active and not contributing to the faction. It wasn't because they were roleplaying ME Mandos.

sabrina

[member="Gray Raxis"] I have no ooc issue with you

As for ME no ooc issues, ic yes I do.
As declaring to be manadlore it is ether get behind me or be buried remark
Kotor 2
Also outside looking in you appear to allied to OS. I know that is not case icly now, but does look like it. Also the attack on Mandalore, whilst condemed she will see it as Sith roose.

On phone so will expand if asked

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
I say this as someone completely neutral to the matter, and who has been in both factions. If things don't work out hand in hand, then both groups should find a middle ground and a third party to help with relations and discussion. That keeps everyone out of each others' faces, and eliminates most of the bias that is evidently inherent in both.

I will say this. Conflict resolution is neither group's strong suit, that's for sure. >>

Ardasz Verd

A
[member="Isamu Baelor"]

She's referring to the marriage between Isley and Izevel Zambrano, which could easily be viewed as a political power play. Of course, that's also ooc info and doesn't necessarily constitute a proper arranged marriage, nor does it mean papa Kaine has agreed to any terms.

But none of us know any of that until it's written down, and none of our characters know until they hear about it.

Ardasz Verd

A
Any good lord knows a Bastard can't sit at the head of a noble house unless he's legitimized by a King.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

I have a suggestion!!!

Dissolve all faction chats. Use the board you have to discuss things.

It's a theory proven to reduce drama in factions as people are less likely to confuse OOC with IC. Plus if stuff does go down, there's this thing called a report button and the RPJs come in and slap everyone involved, reminding them of Weatons Law which I think most people have forgotten. (#Sorrynotbsorry RPJS)

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

As I have said before, the timing of it was very suspicious and I had chatted in it a few times. ICly Gray is in the ME so it makes no sense to keep doing stuff in the UCM when there was still some tension going on. As far as that goes for inactivity and what not, it might be better to warn people first as to why its happening before you do it. Causes less misunderstandings like right now. Communication is key!

[member="sabrina"]

Never said you did have an issue with me. Just pointing out some IC facts about Gray that are not less known like him being a force user.

[member="Mia Monroe"]

I don't think I would go that far personally, but definitely a "no discussing IC things" rule would be helpful. I know everyone likes to chat about things unrelated to the board alot on there and removing the chats would just ruin that bit of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom