Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood Must Not Answer Blood?

sabrina

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Right I am at keyboard now.

When I first started in on this board, I joined the OS.
I also helped the mandalorians whilst we where a minor faction, in hopes to help gain friendship and alliance. (Yes I failed)
We also did try and reach out in friendship, as the UCM where almost on verge of war with the republic, before we took coruscant of them.
So icly I know the Emperor is interested in friendship and alliance with Mandalorians, so he can use them as warriors.

Then more recently a new Mandalorian faction as emerged, and a self proclaimed Mandalore, which is possibly seen as a front to Alor council as they do recognise him as such.
The new Mandalore, has married [member="Izevel Zambrano"], which means he must had atleast contact with The One Sith, to meet her and fall for her charms.
Also a we all know [member="Darth Carnifex"], will use any means to get more power. (Which is totally cool)
So was this one of his schemes, or just coinsence.

Then there is the issue of a high profile turn coat Sith [member="Sanya Val Swift"]
She has been attacked by both factions, could that have been coordinated or not.

Then the last issue was this terrorist attack, and denial it was there fault.
Was the guy persuade by a force user to do it, to see the UCM resolve.

As said it is from outside looking in, but icly Sabine aka Darth Banshee thinks you're in cahoots.

ooc either way is cool

[member="sabrina"]

Do me a favor? Go get your facts straight instead of pulling these assumptions from the void. Isley and Izevel have three children. All conceived while they were younger.

Yes father dearest loves playing with puppets but your logic is flawed my dear girl.

sabrina

[member="Izevel Zambrano"] I did not know you had kids until now, and I don't icly.

[member="Solan Charr"] I just saying how I seen it icly not oocly

[member="sabrina"]

Not one of those facts you detailed out, look like evidence... at all. Its actually more akin to the delusional visions of a woman who has lost her grip on the realities of this galaxy. Logically all those events tat your character 'sees' as true are quite visibly the opposite...

Sanya was attacked by the ME because she set an illegal beskar mining facility up on their capital and tried to go around the rules that had been set in place. She didn't go through the proper channels nor get the proper ic permissions.

[member="sabrina"]

She attempted the theft of beskar. That is the only reason... and as someone that helped her in the thread in question, that is the only reason they needed to go after Swift.

The Republic Rebellion was ICly done in a moment of weakness. It was a chance to deal a blow to a government who has been flatering and to erase something that for thousands of years has been an opposition to the Mandalorian way of life. (Crusaders wise.) It was a strategic move allowing us to get an Ally into a place where we might need one in the future. (Just incase you try to link the two events.)

sabrina

Yes but the mine predates your faction being major and your application, so she did not steal anything.
[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Izevel Zambrano"]

Dezoti

D
[member="sabrina"]

Pls stop.

[member="Solan Charr"]

You too.

Or take it to a PM. It has nothing to do with the thread in question anymore.

[member="Kade Kelborn"]

I'm nameless in the Mandos, but I'll fight you if you want a fight. Would be pretty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom