Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Blood Debt | Mandalorian Enclave Invasion of Eternal Empire-held Panatha [OOC Discussion Thread]

Aenarr Kyrr

Strill Securities Tra'ibahikan Squadron Leader
I just simply love when Mandalorians killing each other. I just not understand... why are you needed us for this? I mean, I understand that we are great intermediaries, but hey! :D

Approved!
Aenarr Kyrr Aenarr Kyrr

The Quartermaster The Quartermaster , please put his name to the list! <3
That's the great thing, we can shoot each other and drink with each other the next day. It's just business after all.

I'm willing to join anyone's invasion party. Also, the Eternal Empire has several Sith; the Mandalorians might want to enlist the help of some Jedi.

We don't have any Sith... The Sith players only joined to us in plot regard, but they are enemies of both side. And they are the EE "allies" only becaue we can only solve their joining in such a way, after The Quartermaster The Quartermaster and I asked the Site staff, how we can involve them to the Invasion.
This is only plot wise, nothing more. The EE still not have any sith (well, we have 1,5, but the one is Warden member and not a Sith anymore, the half is my own Character, but he connects to the Terraris Command more, and he is more of a plot character than a real one.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom