Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Blood Debt | Mandalorian Enclave Invasion of Eternal Empire-held Panatha [OOC Discussion Thread]

I am down to diplo, fleet or ground, let me know what people are up to. Alli can Diplo on behalf of the ZU with Ingrid, my A.I can fleet with the best of them or I have a warden in training that could probably get dragged in by her friend/hero/crush Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor so if there be any takers for one of those let me know :)
Hi! Btw who are we slapping around now?

Ally slot:
We've been discussed the situation about Sith Allied slot with the Enclave, and we're accepting a very limited number as ally, what is not really ally, because they are against eveyone. The reason we wants to keep the focus on the Enclave v EE. So OOC we allow you as the EE's allies, but ICly you are a 3rd independent party.

---
Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex
Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano
Cass Gemini Cass Gemini
Approved.
I'm not write Thaelius, because he join with Race.

---
Aaaand, Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , we have an unfinished business, and I hope The Quartermaster The Quartermaster will join to us and we can do a 1v1v1 "duel". :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom