Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Blood Debt | Mandalorian Enclave Invasion of Eternal Empire-held Panatha [OOC Discussion Thread]

Lyssa Io Lyssa Io Not to sound rude or anything like that, but would it be possible to give me a rundown of what's happening in your post here? Particularly the positioning and movements of your troops, on top of their actions?

For the record, I don't have a charrie on there yet, but I am working on a post now with another charrie that I wanna throw into the mix at the power complex. I'm just trying to get my bearings on what the EE peeps and allies are doing atm in their posts.

Apologies for the inconvenience XD

Lyssa Io

The Daughter of Blades
There are eight platoons of House Io Troops (Six Organic Citizens platoons plus two siren Platoons) One more is acting as spec ops trying to blunt the Mandalorian offense elsewhere

One Platoon is at the exterior firing at everything that's shooting at them the rest are on the interior, one platoon guarding the main Generator itself, the rest are defending choke points that lead to it. Lyssa is where Kranak is.

My forces are mainly using the Assault Radiation Blaster as a key weapon will provide a link to this weapon if you like to understand its Effects, Shai Maji Shai Maji

Actually, Shai Maji Shai Maji , this might sound strange, but I kinda wanted it counter-intuitive as you said, for the purpose of achieving as much immersion as possible into a Mandalorian perspective, so that the reader, even if they cannot understand what's being said, feels for the Mandalorian pilot.

Worse comes to worse, we can always leave the translation out in the open in THIS thread

There are eight platoons of House Io Troops (Six Organic Citizens platoons plus two siren Platoons) One more is acting as spec ops trying to blunt the Mandalorian offense elsewhere

One Platoon is at the exterior firing at everything that's shooting at them the rest are on the interior, one platoon guarding the main Generator itself, the rest are defending choke points that lead to it. Lyssa is where Kranak is.

My forces are mainly using the Assault Radiation Blaster as a key weapon will provide a link to this weapon if you like to understand its Effects, Shai Maji Shai Maji
ohhhhhhhhh ok so there is a platoon around the exterior? Aight moist, I missed that one. I'll work that platoon into my next post with Morgan, let my NPC's engage yours and stuff. It's getting spicy around the exterior at this point so that's gonna be interesting.

Just one small request plz. There's only 40 of my dudes on the exterior defending the complex from the EE counter attack so I'd ask that you not just eviscerate them by the dozens when you post again.

I was actually planning to have it be really short sentences or questions between Mandalorian pilots so as not to overtax whoever would help me translate, Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar

Hey there! So we’d prefer that Enclave NPCs be written by Enclave writers — we’d like you try to work this into a place where you’re not the one controlling our NPC actions, how can we do this? Romul Saxon Romul Saxon would be a person controlling Mando pilot NPCs so that you could speak to him.

Lyssa Io

The Daughter of Blades
It would really just be a single fight scene, The Quartermaster The Quartermaster . It would not be trying to affect anything on a wide scale, just showing a dog fight between a Mandalorian Pilot and one of my Nuetralizer TIE's. I am perfectly open to working with Romul Saxon Romul Saxon , I just wanted to do a post from a single Mandalorian Pilot's perspective in a dog fight. Nothing that would cause your side to lose a battle. It'd be just a simple dance of death between two deadly enemies

Public announcement!

The CIS players leave the invasion (at least they leave the space battle), IC this means the CIS fleet is retreating from the combat.

So whoever is involved in this and playing with a CIS player on any objective, please ask your partner if they will continue the invasion or not.

Amelia and Kyyrk certainly won’t continue, so whoever is playing with them, they don’t have to wait for their posts any longer in the writing order.

Thank you for your understanding and I apologise for this problem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom