Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Sun Resurrection?

Hey everyone, lately with the restart of the Criminal Underworld. Seeing people bring back criminal elements not seen in quite some time on Chaos. And I was curious if people wanted to do a storyline to bring back one of the most influential crime syndicates. The Black Sun, seeing the Great Galactic War or at least the aftermath as a perfect opportunity for the criminal underworld to flourish as seen with the recent flood of crime syndicates.

Now while I wasn't here for the previous criminal incarnation, I would love to see how it could be brought back up again, and form an alliance with other criminal syndicates. As a sort of Shadow Collective. Taking advantage of the Chaos wrought by governments and taking advantage of piracy, smuggling, black market goods. All of the such that could be a huge boom in the galaxy.

So basically I am wondering what you all think? Would you guys want to bring the Black Sun Syndicate back, make something better out of it? Find some way to have fun with it. I am curious since I have never really seen the previous incarnation nor know what it was like. But do find the potential within such a faction as popular as it used to be. So please feel free to tell me your thoughts, ideas, etc. :)

Generic Fill In Account #1

G
Bring 'em back and I'll throw my lot in with you for some good old fashioned Underworld threads.

Yijun Tung

Y
Could be interesting to see the BSS return as the name of an alliance of organizations in the criminal underworld.

[member="Elani Zambrano"]
[member="Yijun Tung"]
[member="Primat Ren"]
[member="Kurjak"]

So what do you say guys want to help me on the project. I don't know if the faction page is still around but if be willing to set up a discord and everything if we all pitch in and make this happen!

Yijun Tung

Y
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

I'd be open to discussing it more as a rep for the Gokudo.

Add me on Discord: devan#0890.

Vigil

Orwell, The Librarian
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

A collective of ne'er do wells is rife to become a den of deceit, backstabbery, and blackmail.

Count me in, if you would be so kind. I could do to create some contacts (and muse).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom