Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beneath the Wilds [TSE Dominion of Felucia Hex]

Ao Xian

Everyone Forgets the Tail Flick
RqPVoV2.jpg

Felucia had seen better days. In the days following Mirial, a short but brutal raid by faceless Sith had left several outposts nothing but ash. Just when they had needed them most, the Silver Jedi had withdrawn, leaving the fecund planet to fend for itself in the teetering balance of uncertain times. Not part of the old core of Silver systems and largely useless to the League of Voss, the remaining settlements had sunk into paranoid anarchy. The Empire had come, briefly to gauge the status of the planet, and found things sinking into the quagmire of doubt and panic.

Now was the time to bring the jungle planet into the fold, before it teetered too far into the hands of madness.

But something else lurked beneath the surface, something dark and familiar.

Objectives:

Objective 1: What Lies Beneath - What did Felucia have in common with the Scintilla Nebula, Pho Ph'eah and Gravlex Med? That the strange, dark stones found in all of those places are being found here now as well. Instead of in sentient creatures however they are being found out in the fungal reaches. Embedded in plants and animals, the behaviors of the creatures carrying them are strange and disturbing, proceed with caution. Collect samples and bring them back to base camp for further study but by the Dark Lord himself do not touch them with bare skin.

Objective 2: Guerrillas in the Mist - Not everyone is happy to see the Empire. Remnants of the Silver Jedi Garrisons were warned of their arrival after the initial incursion. They are waiting and poised to strike. Be part of a group ambushed by these soldiers, destroy them if necessary, but take at least one alive if possible and return them to Bastion for interrogation.

Objective 3: Diplomacy/Aid- Work with the existing settlements to accept the steadying hand of the Sith Empire. Come with supplies and counsel, talk to the locals, bring order to the streets.

Objective 4: BYOO - Do yo thang. TSE Dominions are open to companies looking for their MF contracts- build something, train some pilots, extinguish a pest. Visit museums on Galidraan. Get eaten by a sarlacc (okay maybe don't). Bring your own story and have a blast.

skin, bone, and arrogance
AV1yYRj.png
Foxfield Park - Galidraan​
Dusk​
"Does your brother know what he's doing?" Natasi asked her husband [member="Talbot Vitalis"] as she sat at the dressing table of their shared bedroom. He sat in a nearby armchair -- sitting being a loose term encapsulating his rather slipshod slumping as he scrolled through his datapad. The Grand Moff was on Galidraan in her capacity as Countess of Herevan, having returned at the summons of [member="Thaddeus Vitalis"] to assist with the reworking of the Galidraani government following Iain Daltera's resignation. The First Order had no interests here; she had come without the color of her authority as Grand Moff. "Out of the dysfunctional, ineffectual, irresponsible frying pan and into the fire. I don't suppose he has much of a choice; if the Sith Imperials want Galidraan, there is no way the GDF can stand up to them with any degree of sincerity." She sighed and tucked a stray curl of her chestnut hair behind her ear. "It would be a slaughter. And then what would befall Galidraan? The same fate as Thyferra?" She shivered violently.

"What's the alternative, then?" asked Talbot.

Natasi studied her reflection in the mirror, her dark eyes trailing over her appearance before she picked up one earring and worked it on, then repeated the process with the other. "He seems to think he can negotiate a better position for the planet and its people with the Sith Imperials, but -- I don't know, Tal. Maybe they won't set a match to Galidraan, but can we trust them in the long-term?"

"Can you trust anyone?"

Natasi glanced over her shoulder at him; Talbot was not interested in geopolitics, but sometimes he said the most profound things. "And we're here -- what? As friendly faces to the Sith Imperials? To lend them credibility in the discussion?"

"We know all the parties involved -- the Tionese, the Sith Imperials, and the Galidraani. I suspect Thad views you as someone who can make everyone -- if not happy, then at least comfortable in making the necessary compromises to avert a full-scale conflagration. He sees you as an asset."

"For the first time ever." She finished her jewelry with long rope of pearls and stood, dabbing a bit of perfume on her neck and wrists before working her evening gloves on. "We'd better go down. Their delegations will be arriving any minute. Did the Colonel say the small library?"

"Yes -- least likely to be disturbed there."

[member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Alec Sienar"] | [member="Thaddeus Vitalis"]​

Kilrys Serccci

K
Objective 2: Kill the Silver remnants, bar one... *rolls eyes*

Kilrys joined the Empire's crusade to Felucia, the world was in need of saving, of order and disciple. It needed the Empire to take charge and ensure it became a safe world for its people once more. But first, first it needed to be exterminated of the Light, of the Silvers that remain on the world. This was what Kilrys had been looking forward to. Since Anzat, he had been waiting on the days to attack the Silver Jedi once more, desiring to see the Jedi demise. His saber contained the crystal once owned by a Jedi, now he was ready for his first kill of one. His Force powers were increasing slowly as he begun his rise to power. He could taste the knowledge that was out there for him to conquer. It called him as did his hunger for soup. He had not feed in several days, his strength started to drain but he knew today he would feed, even if it was not of a Jedi, he would still find a body to feed from.

He did not bring his helmet with him, instead his blood red eyes took in the overgrow life freely as his dark hair moved in the gentle breeze. He was part of a squad, required by the Empire, not his decision. Kilrys found himself working better alone than with others, his aggressive attitude and lust for soup did not go down well with some. His sadistic tendencies also were not liked by others. Torturing and slowly killing his prey seemed to disturb others who believed in honour and restraint. Kilrys believed there was no restraint, bar what the person could imagine, and he could imagine a victim in a great deal of pain. His Lightsaber was tightly in his grasp, ready for action in a moment's notice, his eyes scanning their surroundings as he breathed slowly. He would enjoy the view once his task had been completed, for now, he was a predator hunting his prey.

vty7dBm.gif
Galidraan Orbit

The Emperor of the Sith sat immobile on his throne, molten eyes ringed by a sea of darkness staring out as the world of lush green forests and snow-capped mountain peaks filled the transparisteel viewport of the Crestfallen's cockpit. Two officers in reflective clam-shell helmets operated the controls that drove the ship through the puffy white clouds that wreathed Galidraan, and neither of them spoke as the clearance codes were transmitted to the flight control officials at Foxfield Park.

It was amusing to him that a planet so near and dear to the First Order's Grand Moff would be laid at his feet, just like his own world of Panatha had been laid at their's. No doubt she and others were concerned that some foul fate would befall the pine-laden world of nobility and class, but the Dark Lord remember.

He remembered the First Order's hospitality, even though he was anathema to their Supreme Leader's teachings.

He would repay that hospitality in kind.

The Crestfallen swooped over the vast estate, pivoting in midair before descending to land gracefully on the Park's broad and open lawn. Emperor Zambrano rose from his seat and made his way towards the descending boarding ramp, the heavy robes that hung from his muscular frame billowing erratically as a gust of wind rushed over the flat expanse of grass and dirt. The leader of the Sith Empire struck an imposing figure at over eight feet tall, and while the figure to his right did not share the Lord's warrior profile, he did carry about his own air of significance.

Together the Lord of the Sith and the Lord of Sienar strode up to the estate's entrance, eager to begin the negotiation.

[member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Alec Sienar"] | [member="Thaddeus Vitalis"] | [member="Talbot Vitalis"]

Objective 3

A small detachment of SI/AITs descended from the skies above Felucia, their trajectory seemed to point towards a landing zone just outside of a settlement. Their cargo was simple: crates of food and fresh bottled water. A mission of good will to the people of Felucia in order to persuade them into favoring the Sith Empire. The dropships came from a star destroyer in the planet's orbit, captained by none other than Vice Admiral Zahori Denko.

"Have the dropships made it to the ground yet, captain?" Zahori asked of the ship's XO.

"Yes ma'am. They've just touched down and the troopers are bringing out the crates to the locals." the XO reported. Zahori rose from her chair and departed the bridge, the XO following close behind her. "Are we moving to phase 2 now, admiral?" the XO asked.

"We are, captain." Zahori stepped into the hangar bay, prompting a salute by the troopers she walked by. Zahori watched over troopers loading the last few crates onto a dropship before speaking up. "Hold off on that last crate, I'll need room for myself. That'll be all, trooper." Zahori stated to the trooper. He saluted her and stepped out of her path to the dropship. She stepped up onto the dropship and looked back to her XO. "Captain, the bridge is yours while I'm down there. Keep me updated." she commanded of the captain.

"Yes ma'am. Good luck, admiral. May the Dark Lord watch over you." the XO saluted her as the dropship lifted from the hangar floor and departed.

Objective: 1 | Rock collecting

The Sith Empire was taking over old Silver Jedi worlds like a black curtain being pulled across the Tingel Arm. Farah had not been alive during the height of the Silver Jedi, only knowing them as a small nomadic group of peacekeepers who’d given up their territories in favor of starting anew on Kashyyyk.

Lifting a comically sized low-hanging leaf out of her way, Farah took brief stock of her surroundings. She was part of a team that had been dispatched in jungles of Felucia, tasked with recovering samples of strange black stones. Her questions about their purpose and origin had been brushed off, instead she was cautioned with on warning: no skin contact. That was something that suited the young doctor just fine.

Clad in an envirosuit that would keep the humid jungle air and Void knows what sort of tropical diseases away from her, the Zeltron and her team made their way through the dense brush of the Felucia wilds. A layer of slime coated the ground beneath them, thickening as they went and it brought the group to a halt for a moment. There were many strange creatures that lived here, some harmless and some not so harmless.

Farah stepped to the side and knelt down, taking a pipette and aspirating some of the slime into it. The sample was placed onto a slide and popped into a portable analysis machine. After a few moments, it dinged.

“Gelagrub slime.” She referenced the large insectoid mounts that were native to the area. “Don’t slip.”

Objective: 3 Assist in the diplomacy party

"We've landed." The pilot said. The command shuttle locked its landing gear in place as the engines powered down. The co-pilot flipped a switch to lower the landing gear. The crew of this shuttle was five in total. two pilots, a communication's officer, an ordinance service officer and a line officer. The primary crew made up its maximum capacity. Each had their own part. However there was a extra crew member who was part of the Imperial Survey Corps due to his nature in survival in hostile environments, and was also part of the Engineering Division due to his size. He barely made a member of the crew. His name was Tekkio, he was a Kushiban from Kushibah. He stood at the ready, holding a datapad giving information about the planet.

"Keep the ship on ready to take off." The line officer, Captain Ro'ti'art said. The two pilots remained seated as the communication's officer kept on the comms in case the empire needed to reach them. All of the crew was alert, on point, ready to respond to anything. The Ordinance officer stood up. "I'm going exterior." He said. This was a way of saying he would inspect the outer hull of the ship. "Survey the area, make sure there is no immediate threats and hostiles." The captain said to Tekkio. Ensign Tekkio saluted an tossed aside the datapad.

The red Kushiban ran down the ramp behind the Ordinance officer. He took a look around. He bounced into a run on fours. He had seen First Order troops here and there. This area of the planet was very green. The castle was pretty. For reasons beyond his own he rather not venture close in there. His roders was to survey the area.

He let his thoughts wander as he continued his survey on this planet. He did not expect this when he joined the Navy. Not landing on the planet, the situation. Tekkio looked back at the ship. The Upsilon Command Shuttle held one purpose. It was the reason many of the officers was on edge. The name of the ship was called the 'Crestfallen'. And it was the Emperor's ship. Somehow, Tekkio ended up part of the crew to the Emperor's shuttle. If there was one thing wrong, one thing out of place, from the pilot, the communications officer, or even himself, no doubt it would end badly for the whole crew.

The Kushban walked up to a hedge and allowed his fur to slowly change color to green. He peered around the corner to see other ships. The First Order had little security. He wondered if their leader was here as well, or even if the leader was as terrifying as the Emperor Zambrano. He flicked his tail. "Wait who is their leader?" He thought to himself. It was easy to assume leaderships was the same, after all The First Order was supposedly allies. He shrugged off his thoughts and continued his work to spot any potential threat.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]
[member="Natasi Fortan"]
[member="Alec Sienar"]
[member="Thaddeus Vitalis"]
[member="Talbot Vitalis"]

He watched from the front stairs of the mansion as the shuttle descended, a sudden sense of foreboding coming over him with the shadow of the Crestfallen. He watched as the two men disembarked, swallowing audibly as he suppressed, insofar as he could, his worry. The Colonel smoothed his dress uniform and waited, then descended the steps to greet them with a courtly bow from the neck. "Your Highness," he said to [member="Darth Carnifex"], then turned and repeated the gesture to [member="Alec Sienar"]. "Your Grace. This way, please."

Thaddeus turned and led the way into Foxfield Park. It was built around a magnificent ancient castle, and was full of historical relevance, tradition, objets d'art and other artifacts. It was also full of his family -- in addition to Thaddeus' brother and sister-in-law, his mother Regina and his sister Petra were both present in the castle, though not to be part of the discussion. What the castle wasn't full of were staff. Only the core team was present, those who could be relied upon not to repeat what they heard or relay what they saw.

"Welcome to Foxfield Park. My family has called this place home since before there was a Duchy of Foxfield. For services to the ancient Kings of Galidraan, my great-great-great-great-great grandfather was granted the title to go with the land," he explained. "My brother Talbot is the current Duke -- Lord Sienar knows him already, of course, but you'll meet him in a moment, Your Highness. I believe you're both acquainted with his wife, the Duchess of Foxfield. It's just through here," he said, turning into the small library. "Please help yourselves to a drink if you like. Your Highness, may I present my brother and his wife, the Duke and Duchess of Foxfield?"

[member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Alec Sienar"] | [member="Talbot Vitalis"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"]​

Objective 4 - Get eaten by a sarlacc (okay maybe don't) - Challenge Accepted!
Nearby - No one.

Felucia was a planet covered in various plant and animal life. Everything on this planet could kill you. Rancors, Massive slugs, the Native tribe savages, and even the plants eat meat. They wanted everything to do about eating one another. I guess this is why in the old days of the Galactic Empire, well known Jedi Masters were rumored to have hidden out here. However, I was not sure how creditable that was. With that idea in mind, I wanted to seek these people out. While they were long dead, I wanted to learn why they hid here. Yes the planet was filled with the force. I could feel it all around me. However, I had to discover more.

Instead of wearing my normal clothing or whatever else, I wore a very light set of jungle gear. Tightening the harness a little bit around my shoulders as Lucem was floating by me. Turning to the troopers that were following me, I had only three with me. Plenty of enough, but with this kind of place, I didn't know if any of them would survive.

"Sir, forgive my arrogance, but why are we all the way out here instead of with the others?"
"We are searching for any remains of a Jedi Master hideaway. There could be something useful, or prove informative about the past."
"Then why is it just a small group of us?"
"I needed some men with me to cover me should it be necessary. And if anything, you wont be around those black rocks."
"What's so great about them anyways?"
"Last time I came into contact with one, It made me in a state of euphoria. However, I also fought against other Sith allies to let the orbs be handed to ghosts. Which looking back on it, may or may not have been a good idea."
"So are there ghosts here?"
"Possible. But not the same ones as I encountered. Those travel only in space. Any ghost you see here is likely a Jedi or Sith stuck in this realm, or attempting to make contact for one reason or another."
"Oh... Alright."
"Now do we have to continue twenty questions, or can we get back to work?"
"Uh work? Yeah."

Nodding my head once to him to let him know that I wasn't going to punish him, I only could think how scared these troopers were. They were scared of me because of my ability to control the force. Them being under the thumb of many who had powers like myself. One was always careful around us. Understanding that fact, I didn't push it any further. However, that was until I could hear a loud clicking noise. Turning to the noise, it them stopped.

I eyed my surroundings but stayed still. Looking through the force as well to feel anything. The troopers saw this and started to wave their guns around like idiots.

"Lower them. If whatever it is wants to talk, give them a chance too. No need to cause more trouble."

As if on cue, I heard a roaring sound followed by a bipedal creature rushing at me with a bone-weapon raised to strike. Quickly drawing my own sword just in time to deflect the attack, I could now feel through the force about a dozen of these creatures. All attacking our little group at the same time.

"Fire at will!"

Objective 1: Find the Stones
With: [member="Farah"]

She had witnessed the effect the stones had on a sentient race on Gravlex Med. Seeing just how they could get beneath one's skin and heighten particular emotions. In the Anx's case it had been their aggression, slaughtering the Empire's initial team - that led to an absolute slaughter in response.

After that they had found a potential source of the stones, being supposedly mined and sold on Pho Ph'eah. Vaylin and a few others had investigated, coming across a group of the natives that had become nothing more than husks. Hollowed out in more ways than one, from the lifeless bodies piled up to the mindless drones that picked away at them.

The events near the Scintilla Nebula had been rather eye opening, mainly towards the fact that there were others out there keenly interested in the stones. She had been onboard one of the rescue vessels dispatched to aid the scientists lost in space. Only to be beset upon by a race that had a...dislike for any and all Force users.

And that was why the Zabrak had been ordered to join the Felucia team, to assist in finding and collection samples of the stones. She had prior experience dealing with those affected by the stones, even if she hadn't a real clue what they did exactly. The information was kept to a strict need-to-know, and only those that had actually interacted with the object really knew - if they survived it.

Vaylin followed with the team, walking not too far behind Farah as they moved deeper into the jungle.

Squeak.

The Zabrak grumbled something as she rubbed uncomfortably against her envirosuit. It wasn't exactly difficult to tell Vaylin did not like having to wear it, especially not the material of it. Every time she tried to move too much is squeaked, breaking the silence that filled the air a lot of the time. She wanted to be back in her armour, in something more comfortable, something she could actually move in properly.

How the Force was she supposed to fight in this?

He accepted the Colonel's courtly bow, offering a slight nod of his head in acknowledgement as they were led into Foxfield Park. Some of the entrances and archways forced the Emperor to momentarily bend down to avoid hitting his head, an unintentional flaw with the architecture.

There were not many structures made to accommodate his physique and towering stature.

Colonel Vitalis regaled them with a brief history of Foxfield Park before introducing them to the Duke and Duchess of the estate, [member="Talbot Vitalis"] and [member="Natasi Fortan"]. The former Arch-King of Panatha bowed respectfully to the Grand Moff of the First Order, and by extension to her husband as well; though he had never met the man during his tenure as a guest of the First Order. "As always it is an honor and a pleasure to see you, Lady Fortan. I do hope the trip from Dosuun wasn't too troublesome, with the war raging throughout the galaxy. It would have been unfortunate if anything had befallen you before our reunion."

The Dark Lord elected to not accept a drink and remain standing if offered a seat, he doubted that their chairs could survive anyways and would rather not bring about that eventuality.

[member="Thaddeus Vitalis"] | [member="Alec Sienar"] | [member="Tekkio"]

Here in the private rooms of the family estate, Natasi didn't feel the need to keep up the pretense of the public story regarding Carnifex's ejection from First Order space. While she didn't personally care for his methods, she was politically realistic enough to recognize that the First Order needed all the friends it could get. The Galactic Alliance and their cronies would attack regardless. Natasi craned her neck to meet [member="Darth Carnifex"]'s gaze before offering a shallow bob of her head. "It's been too long, my lord. You look well. Lord Sienar," she said, once Talbot had shaken hands with his oldest friend, they exchanged aristocratic cheek-kisses as [member="Thaddeus Vitalis"] shut the doors, leaving them quite alone.

"I gather the Sith Imperials are looking to add Galidraan to the jewels in their crown," Natasi told Carnifex, her eyebrows raising inquisitively. "My homeworld has a long and storied Imperial tradition, so I don't imagine you'll have much trouble, by and large. However, there are rather more -- shall we say, progressive elements -- that may raise a fuss. The Duchess of Canterbury comes to mind." She clasped her hands in front of her, matching Carnifex's preferences in avoiding a chair and a drink. "May we infer from your presence here -- rather than at the head of a conquering army -- that there is the possibility of some non-violent solution to be had?"

Natasi's gaze went from Carnifex to Thaddeus, who smirked. "Forgive me," Natasi said coolly. "I feel I am coming rather late to the party."

[member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Alec Sienar"] | [member="Thaddeus Vitalis"] | [member="Talbot Vitalis"] | [member="Tekkio"]​

"The Sith Empire expands daily. You'll find that there are plenty of worlds who are all too eager to kowtow to the Sith now that the Silver Jedi are no longer there to protect them. All we've had to contend with are pirates and meager pockets of holdovers that didn't follow their order to Kashyyyk."

He still couldn't fathom their reasoning for doing so. Was it to try and establish a better defensive position further towards the Core? Did they realize that they didn't have the strength to resist the Sith Empire, and got out of the way to avoid total destruction? Apparently not even their own order rightfully knew the true motivations for leaving, a sizable chunk of them had remained behind to continue the war and decry those that fled to Kashyyyk as cowards.

"Lord Sienar will tell you that the Empire is willing to broker deals with systems and entities that are amiable to its own ideals, he and I discussed the future of the Tion Hegemony as a dependent state of the Sith Empire in return for assurances of loyalty."

He smiled, lips parting over teeth. "I am sure the same could be arranged for Galidraan."

[member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Alec Sienar"] | [member="Tekkio"]

Objective 4: Acquire research subjects for her Master

Back to Felucia, unfortunately. The last time she was on this world, it had been capturing bull rancor subjects for her Master's experiments. The resulting beast, the Behemoth, had been quite successful... but with the Sith Empire coming to take this world and the surrounding sector, her Master had dispatched her to acquire newer subjects. It was a bit of a list admittedly.

The Lady of Secrets wanted several specimens of Jungle Felucians, of all strata of their primitive society, acklays, even Yerdua Poison-spitters. She wasn't exactly aware of what her Master was working on that would require these species, but who was she to argue. She would find out soon enough, she always did.

Landing on part of Felucia apart from where the rest of the Sith Imperial forces were massing, Eldaah and the force her Master had sent under her command disembarked from their shuttles and freighters. Several of her Master's Beast Controllers were also among their number, all the easier to enslave the beasts and contain them. This world was alive with the Force, and the arrival of the Sith was tilting its precarious balance towards the dark side.

"Jungle Felucian village approximately three klicks north of here. Capture all alive."

Objective III

The last dropship from Vice Admiral Denko's star destroyer, carrying the admiral herself along with the last few crates of supplies, descended upon the jungle planet's surface. She had an idea for gaining the favor of the Felucians in the name of the Empire. "This had better work.." she thought to herself. The dropship landed with a soft thud, blowing away any loose flora in the immediate area. The dropship's bay doors slid open and Zahori stepped out. "That smell...ugh." she groaned.

A group of troopers ran up to the dropship and began offloading the crates while Zahori walked towards the nearest settlement. The Felucians greeted her with open arms, whether it was out o fear or respect was yet to be determined. "Felucians, remember this day. For this is the day that the Empire extends an open hand instead of a closed fist. Let us show the galaxy that peaceful methods of subjugation are possible. All you need to do is accept these gifts from us and swear your loyalty to the Sith Empire." Zahori flashed a bright smile as she raised open arms to the Felucians before her.

A single felucian clapping grew into a thunderous applause for Zahori and the Empire. "This is going to be easier than I thought.." she thought to herself.

Objective 1

​"Ugh."

Vanessa began to trudge through the planet's surface, attempting to hunt down these strange glowing rocks. She had heard they were fused into all sorts of plants and animals, and was eager to see such an example of a creature for herself. She had a log with her that she was using in order to record the statements about the rocks and whatever she could get her hands on.

"Alright... First things first - find a Gelagrub. Those things eat nonstop. They probably ate some of the rocks." She thought for a moment, looking over a map of the nearby area before deciding a large fungal tree would be the area she would need to go to in order to find such a creature.

"I hope I don't get sick from this place..."

Objective: 1 | Rock collecting
Hanging with: [member="Vaylin"]

When working in a noisy lab, Farah often wore earplugs to dampen the sounds around her. It wasn’t that she couldn’t work with noise—when she was apart of the noise, triaging patients, Farah did just fine. The Zeltron preferred quiet when doing her research.

Out here though it wasn’t exactly permissible to wear earplugs nor was it the safest idea. But that…squeaking. Ugh.

“Vaylin.” She called out to the Knight who’d been assigned to their squad. She was of higher rank than Farah so she wouldn’t cuss her out. As abrasive as the Zeltron could be, she knew that the Zambrano name only put her so far in the hierarchy. As an Acolyte, she was still quite low on the Sith food chain.

Waving the Zabrak over to her side, she continued. “I hear that you have dealt with these stones before. What can you tell me about them?”

She’d tolerate that infernal squeaking for the pursuit of knowledge.

​Objective 1

"Finally, a damn lifesign." She said, sighing as her seemingly fruitless quest for gelagrubs came to an end. She looked at the lifesign tracker - there was something big, roughly the size of a small landspeeder dead ahead. "Come here you big fat-"

Her voice dropped as she looked at the creature. There was a very large rock embedded in its back, looking like a chunk of practically molten magma. Veins seemed to spread from the rock into the gelagrub, which had grown spikes across its back and a large maw not unlike that of a Lamproid. It reared up, gleaming yellow cracks in its blackened skin as it charged the Sith Lord. "Feth!"

She lept over the creature, the Force assisting her in such a motion before trying to think of a way to put the twisted creature down. She reached at her waist for her lightsaber, considering whether or not to simply strike the creature down and carve the rock out. It was large enough that she would need to somehow carry it out. Remembering the warning, she rolled to the side, crashing into and knocking down a rotting mushroom-like structure as she avoided another charge from the corrupted gelagrub.

"I'm going to need a shower after this."

Mulokhai Zarandur

Objective: 2
Staring through the viewport of his TIE, clouds rushing past him before he was greeted with the sight of the brightly lit flora sprouting and silently communicating with the rest of this wild world's ecosystem, Mulokhai's mind was going through the motions. Weapons. Check. Comms. Check. Non-Vital Systems; his thoughts were interrupted as he heard Krayt-3 make some sort of joke. What it was even about, he didn't know. He didn't really care. "Focus on your attempts to fly, Krayt-3." There was no point using her name, not here.

Krayt Squadron suddenly pulled up before it hit the surface, the screaming flock tearing through Felucia's sky as scanners went off, monitoring other Sith Imperial positions - and any potential lifeforms that may have swallowed those rocks. He quietly mused as to how exactly such creatures may have eaten the very things even people such as he weren't trusted to touch with bare skin. He was undoubtedly more capable than an animal, after all. If any had even swallowed the damned things.

His eyes had been off the ball. That wouldn't be what it would say in the report, Krayt-3 was meant to be monitoring 4 as her flight partner after all, but that didn't make what was about to happen any easier. Fire went off from some kind of entrenched position. Perhaps it had been a personal launcher or even some kind of mounted air defense cannon, but whatever it was, Krayt-4 was suddenly a pile of flaming dust in the sky. Krayt Squadron suddenly split into seperate formation as trained, trying to ascertain where their threat was.

"This is Krayt-Actual, we're taking fire from Grid SJ 4422 1653. Unknown enemy, investigating. Krayt-4 is down. Over." There was anger in his voice. More than usual, anyway. Whoever they were, Silver Jedi remnants or just Felucian dimwits, nobody shot down one of his Squadron. Nobody. Forming up with 2 and 3 on his flanks, Mulokhai began a strafing run of the position, getting his first real look at it. Wasn't much of a position, maybe an excuse for a small FOB. No big gun in sight. Pulling up and preparing for the next movement, he began streaming the relevant data to Command. Of course the coordinates included "SJ." Stupid militias always had a sense of humour.

Bo Lin

B
He tucked his greatsaber under his arm and looked at the weird walking, well formerly walking, mushroom and picked it up by the leg stalk. The large Pandyn tossed the mushroom man over his shoulder and skipped through the dense jungle to a huge tree-like mushroom and began making a camp fire.

He was probably supposed to be somewhere else but the urge to forage hard won him over and then he found mushrooms that ran away. It was too much to pass up. The fire cracked and popped as the weird lizard things burned. They were fatty for lizards and the oil burned pretty well.

He pulled a piece of the mushroom off and stuck a thin stick through it then added a piece of lizard. He alternated pieces along the stick and held it over the fire while he hummed a jolly tune. The food was ready after a few minutes and he ate it off the stick before he made another. His only regret was not knowing this place existed sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom