Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission Behind Enemy Lines [Paddy Pack, Sith]

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Aris Noble Aris Noble Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

As Zaiya pulled Braze down with her, he willingly followed, his body reacting instinctively to protect his companion. They huddled together on the ground, seeking refuge from the onslaught of chaos.

With a swift mental command, Braze's blades returned to his and Zaiya's sides protectively. Feeling the urgency of the situation, Braze focused his attention on suffocating Malum, channeling his mastery over fire and air with unwavering resolve.

As Braze summoned a swirling vortex of wind around Malum, intending to deprive him of oxygen and suffocate him further with a fiery onslaught, he felt a surge of energy coursing through the air. Suddenly, the flames surrounding Braze and Zaiya began to shift and warp, their fiery tendrils converging into a concentrated vortex of energy focused else where.

A spark ignited in the center of the vortex, manifesting as a small, intense flame of hot blue fire that grew exponentially around Malum. The vortex spiraled inwards closing upon Malum's central location, creating a swirling maelstrom of heated energy that threatened to consume everything in its path.

This was Braze's last stand. Braze braced himself as the vortex of energy constricted around Malum, in an attempt at trapping him within its fiery embrace. The intense heat and pressure bore down upon his location, tying to force him to contend with the full force of Braze's power. Any air in the immediate area around Malum was actively being siphoned away from his breathing and used to hyper fule the heated flames.

A man can change his stars
Objective: Find and Aid crashed vessel, Survive AA Guns
Allies: Sazo Vass Sazo Vass | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Braze Braze | Falentra Falentra | Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn | Sol Lupercal Sol Lupercal | Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Mya Windu Mya Windu | Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry |
Enemies: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Revna Revna | Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway | Commodore Helix Commodore Helix | Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Domina Prime Domina Prime |

Dazed and confused, The bubble of my own creation faded as I sat in the seat that had been ejected. The whole world was spinning. Lightheaded and sore all over my body. Instantly, I went into "work mode" My mind became analytical about the situation. Taking over all motor functions even in the dazed state.

Concussion. Mild to severe. No discernable broken bones. Heavy bruising on my arms as they had been rag dolling. Sharp pain in my right side from slamming into the seat. Reaching to the clasps of the seat, I attempted to undo them. However, they were stuck. Reaching towards my boot, lifting my leg to my side as much as I could, I pulled the utility knife from it. Slashing the restraints that had saved my life. I don't know how long I had been out. It was for a moment though.

I slumped and fell out of the seat as it was upside down. Groaning almost with anger as I rolled over to my back. I made my way over to my stomach, pushing myself up and onto a knee. Taking inventory that I had my gear. At the very least, what I had. Braze and her group were ahead of me. I know they were. I could sense them in the force. A Dark Presence over them who was wielding force power like a Master. It had to be a Sith Lord. I knew that feeling. Having killed one before. A growl formed over my face. Work mode became Fight Mode. My adrenaline picked up. Any bruising didn't hurt any more. Any pain faded. Aided with the force.

My boots dug into the ground as I stood up. Getting my footing before starting in a walk, to a faster pace, jogging to running, and to a dead spring. Altering my body with inertia to have nearly no resistance as I ran through the forest. A speed that could rival speeders as I closed the distance. I was almost there. No time was wasted as the saber was already in my hand. Leaping up to the tree, free-running higher into the trees, I burst forth from the forest into the opening and the vortex of air and flames that were conjured. Seeing the familiar sight of Braze only ignited my wrath.

Closing the distance towards a woman who had projectiles heading towards her. No hesitation as my hand reached out. from my position in the air. A shimmering purple barrier formed over the woman. The Darksheer impacting it. I could feel my power drain from keeping the amount of power required to stop it. I fell down to the ground. Landing upon the dome I made over braze and the woman.

"Get Aris. Provide support in the force to Braze through force meld. If there is an opportunity to get out of here take it."

The shield went down. The haze of purple faded to natural light. Before I turned my attention to the vortex of flame. I dropped down to the ground before throwing both hands up. Focusing a shield around the vortex. One that would keep it contained upon this Sith.

The blazing yellow orbs of the Doppelganger would not so easily submit to the urgent wishes of the Noble, moving towards its prey as instructed. As the child rose up, seemingly mostly unharmed from the heavy crash he had against the tree, he was pushed against.

As he gave himself to the anger.

The Doppelganger smirked, standing on the path of the large boy, and of its master, eyes gleaming following both the silver blade wielded by the padawan, but too... Seszil, a blade of independent design, seemingly of the same purpose as the one wielded by Braze Braze . Intriguing.

With a unified swing to cut the Doppelganger down, i- she, already pondered response, swinging red lightsabre against the undivided attack. Grunting out, pushed back, yet holding the blade still, as citrine orbs met emerald, and the smirk widened.

"Anger is a path to the Dark Side, Padawan," The Doppelganger hissed out, noting it as if it was the most insignificant detail in the entire world, a voice... different, from the one that would normally emerge from this form's lips.

As the Doppelganger with speed hand in its hands a second lightsabre, igniting with a hiss all of its own, as with for now both blades pinned, it attempted to strike down the child where he stood.

For Malum himself, his lungs were failing him, his knees were wavering, and he knew almost immediately, despite the shout of the Lovalla, he knew that he had not struck his targets, he had not incapacitated them, and forced their surrender. Indeed, as he gazed through blurry eyes, there was another among their ranks, not the Noble child, but indeed...

An adult.

A Jedi knight... perhaps...?

He had little time to consider through sight, as around him flames burst out, as a hand came to rest about his neck, threatening to scratch, as he felt his eyes bulge, felt blood vessels threaten to burst, the desperation to breathe growing so necessary, that he found himself swaying upon his feet. As he demanded of the Force to follow his will, as he commanded the Wind himself to grant him salvation.

Only for a Dark Scream to break through the wind channel for just a moment, toward his target, as he felt the shield lock him in.

Instinct took command.

Survival took precedence.

There was only one course.

The elimination of all threats.

One moment he stood nearly broken, glaring through the wind and flames alike.

The next moment he was gone.

The next moment, red eyes were emblazed with darkness and fire, behind the replica mask of his famous ancestor, as the amulet burned hotly against his chest.

As his Sith Sword was raised high in the air, red plasma still hissing as it kissed the air, staring grimly down upon the padawans on the floor.

Threatening to slice through the Knight that dared stand against him, and if he dodged, if he blocked, if he parried. Adrenaline would push him forward, powerful, swift, filled with the need to protect himself.

By eliminating all others.

Direct Enemies: Aris Noble Aris Noble Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Braze Braze Kaleleon Kaleleon
Direct Allies: Commodore Helix Commodore Helix
Other Enemies: Sazo Vass Sazo Vass Falentra Falentra Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn Mya Windu Mya Windu Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Sol Lupercal Sol Lupercal Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
Other Allies: Domina Prime Domina Prime
CI-6660 CI-6660 Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Revna Revna Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway

Last edited:

xiqfVVX.png

Aris didn't respond. Desperation. There was no anger in his mind, but the desperate need to protect. Braze's arms were both unusable, and Zaiya wasn't trained for any of this. "Seven!" He shouted aloud. Seszil was sentient, Force Sensitive even, but Aris could only communicate with them with his own voice. How they fought side by side wasn't something born from the usual intuition that the Force brought, but practice and drilled every day.

Seszil spun, ripping through the air in a flash of silver to batter away the strike sent for Aris. In turn, the boy struck out. Both hands gripped his saber as he swung. There had been a limit he put on himself, subconscious in his attempts not to bring harm to those around him with his unnatural strength, but desperation lead to the lack of that limit. Fast, heavy strikes ripped through the very air as Seszil doubled his shield, trying to batter away the Doppelganger's saber to let him strike it down once and for all.

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Braze Braze | Kaleleon Kaleleon

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Braze Braze | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Kaleleon Kaleleon

Zaiya clung to Braze Braze , her arms protectively wrapping around the Half-Echani while she held up her wrist with the solid-light shield over them as if her tiny body could do much to protect him. Yet she tried; she so desperately did her best. Foolish courage illuminated itself over her skin, carving silver and canary yellow spots and lines over her pewter skin. Like a beacon in the dark, the Lovalla teen shone oh so very brightly, frightened beyond compare but unwilling to let any harm befall her friends.

At least, until Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr 's Force Scream came rushing straight towards the pair.

The Force in the edge of her hearing seemed to keen with a wail of warning that the Lovalla was incapable of stopping. Untrained in physical defenses or mental blocks, Zaiya was vulnerable to the onslaught of emotions that came crashing down on her. She felt Braze's determination, Aris's desperation, Kaleleon's resolve, and something far darker and more twisted -- hatred amplified by the Dark side of the Force. Despite the solid-light shield's partial protection against kinetic damage, it offered little defense against the overwhelming wave of malevolent energy.

While the kinetic damage of the brute force of the Force screams was partially absorbed by the solid-light shield, the wave of putrid miasma energy was not. It went smashing through the meager and untrained mental defenses of the Lovalla teen. Iridescent blue eyes went snapping wide, and her breath caught in her throat.

No...

Zaiya's iridescent blue eyes widened in shock as she struggled to breathe. All the color drained from her skin, the luminescence suddenly fading, replaced by inky black trails of horror and wretched melancholy that seemed to absorb the very darkness that crashed into her. The solid-light shield faltered and failed, sparking and sizzling as it overloaded, no longer offering protection.

It didn't matter now.

One pale silver and inky black wrist fell, followed by her body as she sank limply over Braze. Darkness consumed her, fading the edges of her vision. All that was left were the screams that raged in her mind as oblivion took her.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom