Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Begin again

Hi!

I am not the best at these and my gears have gone far rustier with PbP RP than I had realized, but I am trying to come back again. I have a few characters, and used to have more, but I scrapped those. The survivors of this purge were:

Kana Truden
Sort of retired, but special case could see her return. Used to be in the Republic of old, read: 2014, before she went with the Alliance and finally just sort of retired. Also had a dark phase that she is most likely always going to be in recovery from.
Kaili Talith
Technomancer, the character I have written the most on the site with the longer backstory. Used to own a tech company, be a goddess in an obscure Outer Rim world, and comes from a somewhat renowned line of evil-doers and neutrals. Raised Jedi but ultimately shifted towards the more neutral stance of her family and began to travel the world.
Verana
A blank slate almost, but a jedi. She is from the same outer rim world that Kaili was the ruler of. Crossing characters, yikes. Regardless, she is young and naive, pure-ish of heart. At the moment when I left the site she was a member of the Jedi Praxeum, having just switched from the Silver Jedi Order. I am down for anything with this character, really.
Nora Lithos
A recovering burnout, and also Virologist! Nora was stabbed by a former close friend but lived to tell the tale. She also used to be the leader of the Order of the Sacred Lotus for a while until she inevitably realized she had to step down. A staunch pacifist who refuses to arm herself, she travels the galaxy in search of new biological wonders to find and returns to her home on Sanctuary every now and then to recharge.
Amea Virou
Warden, archaeologist, and probably a whole mix of other occupations that you wouldn't expect to find. Amea's is, much like her avatar would be suggesting, very much into the thrill of digging through old forgotten tombs in order to find the secrets of the past. She doesn't have much of a direction at the moment but I generally feel like I lack that for all of the above mentioned characters as it is.

Surprise entry:
Asher
I have literally no idea where this guy is going. He technically doesn't even exist. He is a blank profile and character, so if you've ever had dreams of shaping another person's character here is your shot. Asher is just a dude, an hombre, a homeslice, who needs to find an existence.

... Also he is the one I merged literally all my other subaccounts into. Oops.

IMAGES TO RELEVANT SHEETS:

I'm always game for getting Voph new friends. I think he'd mesh best with any of your first three characters (Kana, Verana, or Kaili), but I'd be down for anything.

[member="Kaili Talith"]

All your characters sound interesting, and I'm always up for new people to RP with. The characters I have is Gray here, a smuggler who is mostly good, but credits are good at convincing him. Then there is [member="Darth Necrin"], a sith who likes exploring the past and old tombs (could maybe do something together with Amea if you want). [member="HK-51"] as the name suggests is an old HK droid, who does assassinations and things like that, [member="Thalo Molidias"] is a young Jedi who I have not fleshed much out. And lastly is [member="Padran Rodarch"] who is a mandalorian. I have not done many things with the three last, but I'm down for anything if you have ideas.

[member="Kaili Talith"]

Mauda

Technomancer aye? HMMMMMMMM

Do I smell someone heavily concerned with Technology? Well, Finally. Would definitely like her and Orex to gel :)

[member="Kaili Talith"]

[member="Kaili Talith"]

Well I'd certainly like to rp. I'd be pretty open for any of them, right now I have three characters which might work DEPENDING on what you're looking for.

Xos Drikre, A Kel Dor Master of the Baran Do, he's a really kind guy who is very strong in the force compared to my other two, having had uncontrollable visions long before he was actually taught to have them, so rather then actually learning to have visions, he had to know how to control or accept them. His intuition and strength in it, and when he came to accept it so much, along with his nature of kindness and relative wisdom and intelligence, is what all got him his position. He's probably the most dangerous out of my characters but not out of intention, he just kind of ended up that way due to his power and experience in the force.

Salis Marai is a Human Sith Knight of the Jen'Ari empire. She greatly enjoys to fight, though she is quite able to stop herself and isn't quite as off-the-rails as one would assume if they saw her fighting. She doesn't really have too much guilt when it comes to killing but she can still feel empathy about things. She's a mix between the skill and power of my characters, being pretty good at both when it comes to combat. She always is searching for new ways to grow but she is most definitely Dark Side. She could certainly have friends but that really doesn't come up for her so often since there really aren't many chances for it.

Rocho Krul is a Trandoshan Imperial Knight in the Fel Empire. He is probably the one with the most skill in combat, or at least in attack, as he did spend quite a few years hunting, then some bounty hunting, then time in the military. While he would be considered young compared to humans (19) but that is actually I think a few years after adulthood for a Trandoshan. He still semi-participates in bounty hunting more on the down low, in order to get more Jagannath Points for the Scorekeeper, and does have a slightly different philosophy on the matter then other Trandoshans. But it is still there nevertheless. He is in fact force sensitive, which is why he's an imperial knight, but is rather untrained and so only possesses a few abilities. He is working to get more training under another player character though.

[member="Kaden Farr"]

Sorry to say, my inbox has exploded beyond what I expected of this LFG. I am interested, absolutely, but I will have to wait to see how things stabilize in its current state in order to not overload myself. Would you mind if I try to get back in touch a bit later to see how it goes?

( And this goes for anyone posting after this point too, I want to deep dive back into the game but I need to dip my toes and get reacclimated a bit before I can do that :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom