Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Been a while lol

So, I am going to assume most do not remember me which is fair. I didn't have too much activity back then, but I am thinking about coming back and updating my character since time has passed. I am looking to see if any groups would want to hire her and her ever so cold AI, M-O-T-H-E-R. They are a stealthy sniper that has a ton of firepower and sneaky capabilities, If there is anyone who is interested.. Whether it be a solo, small group, or faction, be sure to hit me up in my messages! Keep in mind I have to update all my stuff first, and I am also hyped for the new path of exile league so I might take a moment? Here are links to my character's current info, things such as the character herself, weapon, armor.

Character doc (Faction affiliations and other things such as age will be changed when I update the character btw)
Weapon (Minor changes might be made with update)
Cold motherly AI part 1 Cold motherly AI info dump part 2
Armor (Chances are this will be updated as well!)

Other things of note? Or well thing, Daughter is capable of using force. When I last left off in my past threads I made it clear that she didn't even know what that was, chances are they might have done some level of training these past years so that could also be updated!

(If anymore information is needed please just ask me, I will respond when I can!)

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
if your in need of a small group the members of the Conquests agenda could always do with another soul. or if you want we can discuss you showing up at a later time in the thread as currently we have an npc moving to the Kalinda system hiring people to fill up crew slots on some near empty ships for the Lilaste orders new fleet

if your in need of a small group the members of the Conquests agenda could always do with another soul. or if you want we can discuss you showing up at a later time in the thread as currently we have an npc moving to the Kalinda system hiring people to fill up crew slots on some near empty ships for the Lilaste orders new fleet
I will be sure to look into this after I get some sleep later, I might not be able to join in time though since I have to update all my stuff... Thoughhhh if I do get things rolling I will let you know!

Welcome back,

Your characters seems like a good fit for Darkwire, a group of younger cyberpunks fighting against the Corporate Authorities of Denon. You should hit em up

Welcome back,

Your characters seems like a good fit for Darkwire, a group of younger cyberpunks fighting against the Corporate Authorities of Denon. You should hit em up
I am indeed going for a cyberpunk vibe with the update, could you DM me more juicy info on Darkwire? I will read up on it through today, but I must admit I am not super with the idea of officially being part of a faction justtttt yet.

I am indeed going for a cyberpunk vibe with the update, could you DM me more juicy info on Darkwire? I will read up on it through today, but I must admit I am not super with the idea of officially being part of a faction justtttt yet.

Hey, I run the Darkwire faction and if you'd like to know more, I can point you toward our Discord or a FAQ for starters. The major update from that is that we're a minor faction now, and focus solely on our storytelling. No map game, no pressure to post. We just love our cyberpunk stories and write them at a chill pace.

The discord is linked in our faction page if you'd like to pop in, or DM me on Discord @jordanjay29#7443.
Darkwire
  • Open Faction
We don't give any UCs, we take 'em!

Hey, I run the Darkwire faction and if you'd like to know more, I can point you toward our Discord or a FAQ for starters. The major update from that is that we're a minor faction now, and focus solely on our storytelling. No map game, no pressure to post. We just love our cyberpunk stories and write them at a chill pace.

The discord is linked in our faction page if you'd like to pop in, or DM me on Discord @jordanjay29#7443.
Darkwire
  • Open Faction
We don't give any UCs, we take 'em!
I will give it a look for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom