Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech M-O-T-H-E-R protection suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Capture.PNG

• Manufacturer: Designed by M-O-T-H-E-R, Produced by unknown company/association.
  • Affiliation: The Daughter/M-O-T-H-E-R
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: Very low (Most of what the armor has is built into it, you would have to take it apart to heavily modify it)
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Armor weave (Cloak/under Duraplast layer on suit itself.), Duraplast (Full suit is made of reinforced Duraplast with armor weave under it), Reflec coating (On cloak and armor), Glasteel (Visor)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances: (For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme. Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.) Resistance Ratings Extreme will require the submission to be Semi-Unique. This Resistance Rating is considered very strong and are usually dealing with unique items that should be restricted to Player Characters only.
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Average
    • Lightsabers: Very High
    • EMP/ION: Extreme
    • Acid: None
    • Electricity: None
    • Sonic: None
    • Radiation: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Reinforced Duraplast allows for great energy, lightsaber, and EMP/ION resistance
  • Cloaking
  • Muffled sound
  • Enhanced fatigue in combat/mildly faster reaction speed
  • Cloak is stylish
WEAKNESSES
  • No Acid resistance
  • No Sonic resistance
  • No Radiation resistance
  • No Electricity resistance
DESCRIPTION
Are you afraid of being harmed? Are you the type that likes to hide away from all your problems? Introducing the M-O-T-H-E-R protection suit! This state of the art suit offers protection against many things! With state of the art cloaking you can stay clear of the bad guys! And remember, M-O-T-H-E-R is always watching!

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

Hello! I'll be your judge today. Really nicely and solid armour, but I found some problems:
  • Please correct MOTHER's link, because you linked here the article's link, not the technology.
  • The armour is quite underpowered, it has -9 rating. So if you want to fix this, you can do it.

That's all, if you edited them, please let me know.

Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

Hello! I'll be your judge today. Really nicely and solid armour, but I found some problems:
  • Please correct MOTHER's link, because you linked here the article's link, not the technology.
  • The armour is quite underpowered, it has -9 rating. So if you want to fix this, you can do it.

That's all, if you edited them, please let me know.
Fixed the link, and I am ok with how the armor is. It can offer great protection from the more common threats along with allowing the user to be VERY hard to find, I don't want to go super overboard with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom