Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Become The Rot Queen And Sith Stuff

Same deal, really. Surea here is all about that Rot, if that wasn't obvious. And she's a Sith with aspirations to grow and get stronger on her own, as well as make herself a powerbase and such. Classic Sith stuff. Lookin for folks interested in that kinda stuff. Rivals, potential followers, enemies set out to thwart her. Her whole outlook has changed on what her Rot is. No longer a sickness, more a catalyst of change. People, fauna and flora, what gets infected can get stronger and change like she has. So cult stuff, more or less. Maybe really push into the cultish aspect even.

Oh and learn more about what her rot is. Which is it's an accident. Side effect of some diseases and an alchemically altered one interacting. So there's an alchemy aspect for it too. Hit me up if any of that might sound interesting! I really wanna get her developed.

Surea Surea

I love this!!! While not Sith, I would be open for some awesome story with one of the Maw’s Leaders with Kyrel here! He himself is his own rotting corpse, a wound in the Force forged by the Sith to enact destruction wherever he goes. The black fluid of his body corrupts life itself and creates the walking dead. Often spreading a new kind of fear across the galaxy as the Maw’s Wrath

Be it a mentor, enemy, or even a confidant/rival I am very open! Here is Kyrel’s Necrochasis!

Dimitri Voltura

D
Same deal, really. Surea here is all about that Rot, if that wasn't obvious. And she's a Sith with aspirations to grow and get stronger on her own, as well as make herself a powerbase and such. Classic Sith stuff. Lookin for folks interested in that kinda stuff. Rivals, potential followers, enemies set out to thwart her. Her whole outlook has changed on what her Rot is. No longer a sickness, more a catalyst of change. People, fauna and flora, what gets infected can get stronger and change like she has. So cult stuff, more or less. Maybe really push into the cultish aspect even.

Oh and learn more about what her rot is. Which is it's an accident. Side effect of some diseases and an alchemically altered one interacting. So there's an alchemy aspect for it too. Hit me up if any of that might sound interesting! I really wanna get her developed.
Something something Palpatine-->Vader-->Starkiller triangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom