Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad booze and worse decisions

Jim was extremely drunk, and focused very hard to answer his new boss's questions

"I've flown light *hiccup* freighters before, G9 Rigger-Class Light Freighter would be my *burp* go to ship. I like simple Corellian designs plus the cargo hold can fit my Starfighter. As for this life? *hiccup* Adventure and Credits, and y'know, *hiccup* helping others."

Jim continued to sip the funny tasting Lum, He caught the beautiful woman giving free booze out looking over in his direction. He decided it might be time to make her acquaintance. Who knows maybe he'll get lucky.

"Now, boss man, *hiccup* I'm going to go to the pretty lady and *hiccup* talk to her."

This wasn't even close to Jim's drunkest moment, which included him waking up with no memory of the night before, hungover, and tied to a bed sleeping next to a female Hutt. Jim shudders at the memory, that being said if he focuses hard enough, he should be able to charm this woman just enough to impress her. Jim concentrates to not stumble while walking over to the lady, unknowingly to Jim, he cuts the Blind man off from his conversation with her.

"Excuse me, hey *hiccup* there gorgeous, How you doing this *hiccup* fine night?" Jim asks while giving her a drunken grin.

[member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Janick Beauchamp"] [member="Sadal Vas"]

“So you just helping people with their alcohol problems. Quite unusual way to use the Force, if you ask me,” after that Sadal made a little pause while woman talked with whipwid. He smirked a little hearing about the compensation. Empty keg? How generous. But it looks like the lady didn’t mind it, so, perhaps, miraluka shouldn’t think about it that much ether. After all, much more interesting topic to think about stood right in front of him.

“What can you say about yourself? You clearly aren’t just beautiful if you can get even blinds attention”, miraluka chuckled a bit. But looks like he wouldn’t get his answer. Jim interrupted his conversation with Janick before it could properly start. Young man just sighed and placed his hand on drunk pilots shoulder.

“Your apologies accepted, friend” despite the circumstances Sadal sounded pretty polite. Maybe a little sarcastic, but polite nevertheless.

[member="Janick Beauchamp"] [member="Jim Pehico"]

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
"Just fine" she told [member="Jim Pehico"]. "You will realize in time that I'm not just a person with a body: there's much more to me than just my boobs, like alchemy"

And brains. Although I do realize that I might have caused some people to vomit, sneeze, and other stuff people commonly associate with allergies, she thought, while seeing those very things happening all over the place among the people who drank the free, alchemized lum. She does realize that a calamari platter for two is actually pretty expensive in a bar setting, and that bars often go through several sixth-barrel kegs a day, so they usually are willing to let go of used empty kegs to consumers. Turning Miraluka heads required that someone did something Force-related, or otherwise would be detectable in the Force, and [member="Sadal Vas"] knew it. So Janick could somehow turn two heads for the cost of one? She turned to the Miraluka who is clearly intrigued by her unorthodox use of alchemy. Now two men are vying for my attention: if they both feel love for me on some level, poodoo will burst one way or another: broken feelings and whatnot will ensue, she thought.

"I usually work in alchemizing items but occasionally take on missions of piloting for hire. With the Force, you can gain access to knowledge you didn't know existed. That is what Drain Knowledge is for. I can somehow feel that there could be something of interest to you in my brain, but there are so many possibilities that I can't tell offhand, and hence the choice of what you want out of me is yours. Drain Knowledge is like slicing into a person's mind to get information out of somebody"

What was better that one redhead? Two redheads, of course!

Slipping past the door of Avalon, Joza seated herself at the bar after giving [member="Bryce Bantam"] a wave and a big grin. The other ginger was a good friend of hers and a strong presence in the Outer Rim, so it stood reason that she’d find him here.

Ordering a ‘whatever’, the Zeltron took out her datapad and placed it against the counter, tapping and swiping a few times to bring up some blueprints before switching to her messaging app. And then to a map, then back to the blueprints. Nothing extra special was going on, just idle work that she tried and failed to concentrate on. Bored with the screen, she found her eyes idly wandering over the faces in the cantina, old and new alike.

She spied two men a bit further down the bar chatting--[member="Garith Darkhold"] and [member="Ket Van-Derveld"]—one with intense blue eyes and the other with more rugged features. Her gaze wandered down the line, landing on the raven haired beauty [member="Janick Beauchamp"] who seemed to be entertaining [member="Jim Pehico"] and [member="Sadal Vas"] gracefully.

Her little space trip was interrupted as the bartender placed a mug of lum onto the counter in front of her. Smiling in thanks, the Zeltron sipped her drink while enjoying the ambient noise of the bar. It gave her a sense of normalcy.

Jim hardly heard what the blind man had said when he interrupted him. After trying to break the ice, she said

"Just fine. You will realize in time that I'm not just a person with a body: there's much more to me than just my boobs, like alchemy"

Jim Pehico knows a warning when hears one, his drunken brain tries to process what the beautiful woman was saying.

"...You will realize in time...​"

Every time he had heard this, he usually ended up to regret it. Besides she seemed more interested in the blind man. Jim didn't mind this, in his eyes you win some and you lose some. he gave her a confident nod and walked away. He sat next to the beautiful Zeltron who had just walked in. After she had received her drink, he laid a handful of credits on the table.

"On me, *hiccup* Miss." He said smirking, he then brought his attention to the Bartender. "As for me, I need to *hiccup* sober up, you don't happen to serve Vine-coffee, do you?" The bartender shrugs and goes to look.

"Now what's a beautiful lass, like *hiccup* you doing on a backwater planet like this?" Jim smirked, Gazing into her eyes.

Jim had always been fond of Zeltrons, They were always so passionate. Hell, Jim's favorite planet to visit is Zeltros, You could never feel sad there, the inhabitants wouldn't let you.

[member="Joza Perl"]
[member="Sadal Vas"]
[member="Janick Beauchamp"]

While other patrons of the cantina sat about drinking on free Lum, one in the rear, likely missed by the eyes of the masses, drank heavily of pain killing rum cocktails. Not the average cocktails, nor just plain rum. This was a man seeking to bury his head in the inebriated sands of Unconsciousness Beach. However, the laced drink found within his own bottle held some rare stuff.

Premo stuff.

"No, no. You cannot offer to play, then fall back on a bet. Its simply.." Doc paused, "Unethical!" The Gunslinger held a hand of five playing cards. Most people enjoyed sabacc and other games. Doc was a poker man. His companion for the moment was less than willing to lose a dozen hands in a row though. Doc was a cheat too.

Now the burly six foot some odd amount man wished to take his bet from the pot. This was a no-no. Leaning back, Doc's long coat moved the very same direction, revealing the butt of dual pistols of elder designs. The one under his right arm began to feel the loving tap of a loose finger from his left hand. It was a warning. Play on, or be mowed down.

The burly one attempted to rise. With his preternatural swiftness Doc, Dead Eye as he was known for his quick draw and impeccable accuracy, seemingly materialized the long barrel of his Colt, sighted without aim, and fired. The chambered .50 caliber round not only hit its target, the man's nose, but obliterated the head along with much of the neck and clavicle. Before the shot had finished ringing in the ears of the other patrons, the gun was already holstered once again.

Lazily draping the Cater Coat back into place, Doc leaned forward, lurching too and fro slightly as he did, to gather his keep. Next he called to the other patrons, "Can you believe this place? Boring as the day is long!" He needed a new challenger now.

[member="Jim Pehico"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Janick Beauchamp"] [member="Sadal Vas"] [member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Garith Darkhold"] [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] [member="Nathaniel Trumont"]

"Feth man!" Bryce said as the hand cannon reduced the mans upper half to blood spatter.

"Seriously quick draw, a lot better ways to settle a dispute. Glad to see you at lease holstered that smoke blower."

"Tell me you are at least gonna pay the keep to clean up the mess."

Bryce had taken action due to the others in the crowd, this man was death with a hair trigger and reflexes to match. If he needed a new target Bryce would be game if nothing else than stopping another, other then he, from growing cold on the ground....

[member="Dead Eye"]

Very confused as to where to spend some of his newly earned downtime at, Derin found the nearest sort of bar and/or Cantina. Possibly the youngest looking person in this bar. Definitely the weirdest looking, though. He wore dark red robes with wraps around his feet instead of shoes or sandals. He also carried his newly purchased staff that fired blaster bolts from it and could deflect them as well. Although he felt comfortable in this hangar turned bar, he still had no idea what to do. He was the new kid on the block and was in a whole different territory. Living the life of a slave was hard, but starting out from no where with no one in his life was even harder. It wasn't like he was born yesterday, but yet it was like he had just been introduced to the outer rim, or the galaxy as a whole. He walked with his arms in fists side-by-side, very alert in stance. As he walked through the crowd of people in this bar, he had to shove a drunk man off of him, this, of course started a fight that he knew the drunk man would not win.

After he shoved the man into a table, the drunk turned and shouted:

"Stupid boy! What are you doing in a pla... place like this any way! You may look like a boy, but I'll treat you like a man right here right now! Lets 'ave a go, what do you say? Me versus you...." after this the man got into what seemed to be a horrible fighting stance that had very many weak points in it that he had identified in the course of a few seconds.

Derin would most definitely not back down to a challenge, especially after being called stupid. The time to let his rage out was now. All the years he was a slave and he couldn't fight back. He couldn't speak his own mind, because speaking his own mind earned him the large burn across his eye... But the time was now.... the time to unleash this rage was now, and he could take it out on this drunk man standing right before him. All this thinking earned Derin a punch to the nose, which he immediately retaliated by raising his fists and delivering a quick series of jabs to the man's chest in a course of a few seconds. He removed the fairly clean staff from his back and swept the drunk off of his feet with it. His father's voice in his head told him that the fight was over... the man stood no chance.. but these voices only drove him to continuously beat the man while he was on the ground, blood rushing from his nose had covered Derin's hands. And as he got up from the nearly dead man he noticed a crowd of people had gathered around the scene, and seemed to have been watching for a while. In all this time he spoke no words, and shoved his way through the crowd to the corner of the bar. He sat, thought, and waited for someone interesting to show up in this time, and clasped his hands around each other over the very old table.

Sadal turned his head towards Jim, who was already going to seduce other woman, ”Is it always so easy to scare of your drunk admirares?” young man chuckled a little. He was listening to Janicks every word. When he heard about the Knowledge Drain-he was a little surprised, but it wasn’t so easy to notice on the eyeless face.

“So open to the stranger? Can’t say I don’t appreciate such honesty”, miraluka moved closer towards Janick and raised his hand a little, ”I had never tried to use such thing, so… Sorry if I will do something wrong ”

Sadal placed a couple of his fingers on ladies forehead. He wasn’t even sure if it was needed, so he awkwardly smirked, trying to channel the Force through his fingers straight to her head. For first couple of seconds it had no effect, but then young man got something out, but not much. Since miraluka was so inexperienced with this technique-it also caused a slight migraine in Janicks head.
“Thank you, Jan. Wasn’t expecting from you to be from Coruscant as well.”

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
So [member="Jim Pehico"]'s head was turned towards the Zeltron redhead called [member="Joza Perl"]? Joza was a different variety of beauty compared to Janick herself: she heard about how Zeltrons were about happiness, and also Zeltron females were very easily the equals of female Twi'leks when it came to beauty (provided one liked red-skinned ladies). But while [member="Sadal Vas"] made his first attempt at using Drain Knowledge, she was not surprised that the Miraluka caused some headaches to her, after a snippet of information quickly flashed in her mind, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. Now that he somehow knew she used to live on Coruscant, that is, prior to Directive 12, she realized that Sadal's power level was perhaps a little low for him not to take more information from her, since she knew from experience that even lightly-trained Force-users capable of using Drain Knowledge could get more than a very limited snippet. Meanwhile, the keg of alchemized free lum is now down to about half the total capacity, slightly less than half actually. With the fork, she offers to train the Miraluka in the ways of the Force; heck, the process already started, so telekinesis isn't much of a stretch.

"Because the process of extracting that information from people is often violent, Drain Knowledge is considered as a dark-sided Force-power. Just be mindful of your Force-batteries: it can be more exhausting to use Drain Knowledge than to learn using more conventional methods. I confess, perhaps telekinesis would be appropriate to learn for someone with little to no experience using the Force. Now, focus on and lift the fork without physically touching it"

Sakka didn't notice and walks into a bar. It came out of nowhere as he, like a lost child, roams to the city to find some work.
Sakka doesn't like urban places, it gets noisy and smelly and confusing for him. It also make him remember his past life when he was still a toddler.
He tries to get up immediately but fail as a flying droid immediately walks above him.
"madafa-"
*Pakkk*
The sound it made when his head hit the bottom of the droid.jjkii
He immediately lost consciousness there for a moment and was woken up by the slapping of the droid.
"Hey, Hey are you okay?
Hey, Hey are you okay?....."
The droid said repeatedly.
"my head was hit by your butt and lost consciousness there for a second, hhmmm, I think I'm okay" Sakka responded.
"I'm sorry for what I did my friend human-"
'who are you calling friend?' Sakka thought
"but I thought you were gonna notice that huge bar that you were gonna walk into so I altered my gaze to other direction."
'Did this bot called me an idiot?'
"And the next thing I know was your head hitting the bottom of my mini ship, Is there anything that I can do?" The droid politely said
Sakka puts his hand on his forehead and tries to massage it as his head was still spinning.
"uhm, Do you have any medicine there or some booze to lessen this pain in my head?"
"I'm sorry human, but I don't have anything from me, even money"
'Then why did you even bother to try and help me?'
Sakka sighs, he pause for a sec. trying to control his temper, he inhales deeply.
"Just get out, get out of my sight"
"suggestion, right in front of you is a bar, maybe you could get some help in here"
"Just get out!!!! please" Sakka shouts as he snaps out.
The droid fly out quickly as soon as Sakka raised his voiced. Sakka didn't even get to see the model of the droid as his head was bowed down the whole time.
Sakka gets up, with his hand still in his forehead and walks near the huge bar. "deym this city, deym that droid, deym this poodooty luck of mine" he furiously says as he punches the bar that he had walked into. He only punches lightly to the bar but the last one he made had moved the bar a little. Moving that bar even for a bit from its position requires a great deal of force, and that great deal of force also bounced back to the hand of Sakka and broke some bones on it.
"Graaaggghhhh" he frustratingly yelled. And then it rained.
After his short break down, he glances up to the bar the droid mentioned, Avalon 'paradise? tch, I hope so?'.
Wet, he opened the door and walks directly into the counter neither noticing anything from the bar, nor even the other costumers who saw what happened outside and tries to contain their laughter.
"three cups of vodka and one chocolate milk shake" he ordered. Sakka then sits to the closest table that he could find and calms himself there.
As he calmed down, he then now noticed some of the people was looking at him with a weird smile on their face.
'Fk, they saw me outside' he said to himself as covers himself up with his hood and his whole hand on his palm.

OOC : my first RP as Sakka, newbie writer with English not the first language, if there is anything wrong that I had done, please let me know immediately to correct it. hope you could help/teach me in writing too: ninja edit :

Joza smiled politely as [member="Jim Pehico"] approached her, amusement dancing in her eyes seeing that the man was more than a little inebriated. At least he had the sense to order some coffee and sober up instead of drinking himself to unconsciousness!

“Oh no, that’s kind of you but I can’t accept that.” She responded graciously, nudging the credits back in his direction a little. “I do business in the Outer Rim. Taking a break is good from time to time, don’t you agree?” Sipping on her lum, she shifted so that she was facing the crowded room to continue people watching while holding the conversation. “What’s your name, stranger? I’m Joza.”

Her eyes wandered, locking onto [member="Dead Eye"] given that there’s was something subtly aggressive about the man’s body language. Green eyes narrowed a tic, and a few moments later one of the men who appeared to be trying to weasel his way out of a bet ended up with no face.

Damn.Her lips curled in a cringe at the grotesque scene, when only moments later another fight seemed to break out. She watched as a young [member="Derin Kall"] laid into a drunk, beating the man senseless. It wasn’t the worst night the cantina had seen, but you get what you get when the Coalition rolls in.

Lips pursed for a moment as she took another sip as Sakka ([member="Mascoo"]) came up to the bar and ordered an interesting sent of drinks. The kid seemed upset, so her mothering instincts kicked in as she watched him sit down at a nearby table. An idea popped into her head and she leaned over the counter, fluttering her lashes at Jim. “On second thought, I think I will take your kind offer.” Her voice became a little sweeter as she slid the credits he’d placed down closer to the bartender. “That kid’s drinks are on me.” She pointed to Sakka as he covered his head with his hood. “Hey kid! Drinks on me!” She called out, giving him a wink.

(OOC ok thread needs a theme, love me some streets of fire! )

"Wow, this is an interesting night..." Bryce commended watching the next random patron get jacked up.

[member="Derin Kall"] seemed intent on breaking every bone in his opponents face and nearly succeeded. Looking over at [member="Dead Eye"] Bryce held out a finger asking to be excused for a second pointing to the man just beaten to a state just above death.

"Doctor and all, need to keep him from dying. But deal me in, what are playing, old maid, crazy eights, oh I know go fish. Let me know if you have any sevens when I get back."

Hovering above the man Bryce brought out strange device many would mistake for a light saber. With Alaunus twisted a few dials before a near pure white light exited the device. With in minutes most of guys major organs were healed well enough for him to stand.

"No get yourself to the medbay and best not talk of this, don't want anyone else to know a kid whipped ya so bad, right"

The stunned man only nodded before staggering out the door. With that done Bryce headed over to talk to the man of rage that had entered.

"Hey kid, you got some good moves. Why don't you come back and site with me here while we play cards. I'll cover your drinks and bets while... we talk business."

Bryce would walk back and sit down at the card table with the outlaw drinker.

"Well, any sevens?"

Just another watering hole across the Kathol sector...

Sirius had yet to explore the region and learn more about it. The navmaps he bought were pricey and the navigation around seemed infinite. Not the most welcoming space sectors in the galaxy, for sure.

Money was running low due to the massive fuel consumption for all these intricate journeys within the Kathol. Hyperdrive wasn't looking too good too. He absolutely had to find a solution quickly. The rough nature of this region of space was easily seen at the watering hole he had just stepped into. Signs such as these usually meant there were jobs for people like him.

The helmeted man evaded the tumbling gents who were having a go at it and calmly approached the bar. Long duster opened up for Sirius to grab a couple of credit chits from his inside pocket. Tossing them on the bar, he asked.

"Looking for jobs. What have you got?" The chits landed ringing on the bar top. Immediately a pint of ale came in front of his helmet covered face. Courtesy of a pink lady a few seats across.

This was not what Sirius was looking for.

[member="Bryce Bantam"] | [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Jim Pehico"] | [member="Mascoo"] | [member="Derin Kall"] | [member="Dead Eye"] | [member="Janick Beauchamp"]​

“Oh no, that’s kind of you but I can’t accept that.” ​She replied to Jim's offer of her drink. Jim left the credits there feeling slightly defeated. The beautiful Zeltron continued “I do business in the Outer Rim. Taking a break is good from time to time, don’t you agree?”

Jim full heartedly agreed but unfortunately he didn't have much time for that. The bartender brought his coffee over. Jim sipped from the mug. Pinkie out, just like they taught him on Naboo

"Absolutely doll." Jim smirked, its the smirk that's worked a thousand times.

"Now let's make it a thousand and one." Jim thought to himself.

“What’s your name, stranger? I’m Joza.”

"Joza what a beautiful name," Jim thought.

"Haku wa leeah *hiccup* peekasa. Jee kaha cay Jim, Jim Pehico." Jim said in Huttese hoping his bilingualism will impress her. he picked up her hand lightly and kissed it, then softly let it go. Jim always was a charmer. His eyes began to itch, which was the weirdest thing that had happened to him all day.

"Sorry, you work with the Hutts long *hiccup* enough, you learn their language. I said 'What a beautiful *hiccup* name. I go by Jim, Jim Pehico' I know it's not exactly the 'language of love' but it's *hiccup* a start." He chuckled confidently.

Behind him the bar seemingly went insane, a tech-less gunslinger had blown a man's head off. Jim remembered him from somewhere so he hid his face. He really did hate cantinas, it seems you can't romance a woman in the same place. A few seconds afterwards, a young man beat another into a bloody pulp.

"Bloody hell..." Jim muttered to himself. The outer rim truly was classless.

After another few moments a sad young man walked in. Jim didn't really pay him any attention, millions of people came in sad to cantinas constantly, he heard the kid order.

"three cups of vodka and one chocolate milk shake"

Chocolate? did they have chocolate this far away from the core worlds? In that case Jim might order one himself. Jim was not only an alcoholic, but a chocoholic as well.

Before he had the chance to order himself one, Joza started looking flirtatiously at Jim.

“On second thought, I think I will take your kind offer.”

Jim had butterflies in his stomach, he hadn't felt this way in a long time. Not many woman can do that to Jim. She slid his credits down to the bartender.

“That kid’s drinks are on me.”

​Jim didn't care, wasn't the worse thing a woman's done to him, that honor would go to the Twi'lek who pulled a blaster on him on Nar Shaada, and robbed him blind. Plus, Jim does usually come off as a bit of a laser-brained womanizer.

“Hey kid! Drinks on me!” ​she said winking over to the young man.

"Actually they're on me... damn I'm itchy..." Jim thought slightly irritated, both physically and emotionally. His brain wandered wondering if it was what the woman put in his drink. He then stopped worrying about it and continued to think of how he could impress the beautiful young Zeltron.

"Maybe I'll go over there and help that kid." Jim thought, hopefully surprising Joza seeing how selfless and caring he is.

" 'Scuze me doll, I gotta check up on this kid. No one's having a bad day while I'm around." Jim said, stepping over the body of the headless man the gunslinger had killed.

"Hey kid, What's wrong?" He said to the young man sitting at the bar.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]
[member="Joza Perl"]
[member="Mascoo"]
[member="Sadal Vas"]
[member="Derin Kall"]
[member="Dead Eye"]

B'kik

The cutest capitalist thief you will ever see
For the first time B'kik isn't ashuna to a cantina to pukay atoonyoba and dooka.
B'kik came to loo cantina due to infomation given to him.
If his infomation was correct a man who could help him learn the force was somewhere in this cantina.
Looking around B'kik saw someone who looked like the man he was looking for.
Ginger check, red bomber check and stands out in a crowd check.
Before B'kik would attempt to converse with loo man he would need to get a nice refreshing drink.
B'kik looked at the menu with its many different drinks.
Po stood out to loo little jawa.
"Jawa juice!?"
B'kik could just hear some of the cantina patrons laughing.

Doc turned his head to the man asking him questions, "Pardon?" His words were steadily slurring more and more. Suddenly a fight ensued powerfully, dropping a man, before it escalated until his body was limo, near death. Still before he could reply further to the question masker, he began to fix up the wounded, then began asking him the questions about what he was playing.

"Pardon?" He asked another time, his mind finally understanding the question however, "Straight five hand, poker." He clarified at the last second. Not everyone was versed in the games of chance.

Immediately he began to shuffle the cards, eying the other man, he slowly leaned back as he did so. His jacket opened again, showing both gun butts, but he did not do so threateningly, simply too relax.

"Do you play?"

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

"what! huh?!!? uhhh?!!?" Sakka said as he was startled by the sudden calling.
He looks at the persons who was calling at him.
One was Red head girl.
'maybe a hooker, sorry gal, but im bankrupt.'
and the other is a drunk charismatic mustache guy
'definitely a homo, god, could this day any be worse'
he pause for a sec thinking of how to deny them.
"uhhhmm, ahh, hello their my lady" he says with a polite and loud voice.
"But as much as I want you to be on my side, I currently don't have any money right now to hire you. Try your luck to other costumers"
He then looks at the other person.
"I'm sorry bro, but I don't do that kind of stuff to the same sex."
And then his order came when he finished talking to them.
He quickly pour all vodka to the milkshake, mixed it well, then took a deep sip.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" he moans like a little kid drinking a fresh cold soda after running for hours.
Nothing beats the cold sensation of a chocolate milk shake mix with a Kick of vodka to bring your energy back again.
Everyone may think it's weird, but this was his secret Mega potion.
He takes a deep sip again.
"but I'm gonna take your offer of paying my bill"

“Dark side, you say? Can’t say I’m surprised. Unlike jedi sith usually trying to surpass themselves, become stronger, better, smarter, so it isn’t strange that Bogan* gives such a gift to his people”
After that Sadal focused on the given task. Lifting the fork was much easier than reading minds. Fork hovered in a couple of centimeters above the table and started to spin around.

“ I studied telekinetic capabilities of the Force back in the day. I prefer working with machinery more, but disregarding something so useful would be a waste, don’t you agree?”, miraluka smiled a little and then crashed the fork, bending it in half. After that it calmly returned to the table.
“You are doing the same thing after all-you are using the Force to create something or improve it, rather than throwing lightning all around the place.”

*Bogan-miralukian God that represents the Dark Side of the Force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom