Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Bacta Heals All Wounds | GA/NJO

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"Then call Kyell. I want you out of that tank only for two hours at max between sessions. Send me a report every day so I can monitor your progress." The handy thing about being a Knight now was she could make these kinds of calls. The healer that hovered around a sigh. Practically threw up her hands before turning to clean up the tank for the next. If there was a complication, or any other problem, it was on Iris's head this time.

"Sound like a plan, Miri?"

Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok | Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
jand_spacer_new1.png

Jand slowly bobbed up and down in the tank, as he nodded to Jasper; though the latter disappeared from the Nagai's view from within the cloudy liquid, which had Jand looking elsewhere as Iris spoke, requiring to check on others.

"I understand," Jand said, deadpan. "I will wait here."

That was when Kara Jade stepped forward, and smiled, to which Jand moved forward to the front of the tank. He looked at the baby, only months old by his account, then back to the proud mother. The Nagai tapped on the glass with a finger, trying to get the child's attention, before he figured it was probably futile.

"Cassius Jade, then," Jand said with a smile under his mask. "Was he named for others you know? Family, perhaps?"

Even though Jand spoke calmly, lucidly, that was mainly due to the effects of the bacta. There was a lessening of the pain, though the electric burns were still very evident across his form, and sudden or excessive movement still brought a wince to his face. For now, however, the pain had mostly subsided, which was a relief...

Master Vanagor spoke, his voice unmistakable.

"I will, yes," Jand said as he turned slowly to look at the large Jedi Master. "I wish to return to Jedi duty as quickly as possible. It is in my best interests to follow medical instructions."

That seemed suitable enough for Caltin, who slowly faded from view as he exited the range Jand could see out. Though, the Nagai's expression dropped somewhat, when another individual approached, who spoke with Kara Jade about the youngling. It was none other than Corazona von Ascania of Ukatis. An individual that Jand had butted heads with at their first meeting, due to her mannerism that implied control over him, and since that time the Nagai had felt friction toward her.

When Corazona spoke, Jand's gray eyes remained steely, as he floated in the liquid.

"I was fortunate to have friends that were able to assist my return," Jand said, his voice flat. He didn't try to move forward, to see her through the glass, as she asked about the Sith Lord. "Yes, I did, though not without almost dying. More accurately Starfall claimed to have been exiled by the Sith, and so was more a dark side practitioner, of Sith Lord stature."

Jand thought back to the engagement, to the memory of the lightning...

"I do not recommend being on the receiving end of Force Lightning. The pain was excruciating. I saw you brought flowers, Corazona... that was not necessary, I am unable to smell them."

Something about the noble rubbed Jand the wrong way. From the back, Jand believed he caught sight of Thelma, but she seemed inclined to remain quiet and to herself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom