Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Back at it Again: Fund a Team of Superheroes so I Don't Have to.

With the Underworld Credits in full circulation, and the Age of the Underworld incoming, a bunch of us vigilante writers are in a special position:

We get to write an entire event where we can ACTUALLY clash with criminals that aren't Sith psychos trying to beat a planet into submission!

So, I'm sure you're thinking "Nik, why are you making this thread?"

To put it simply? I want to pay YOU (people who enjoy this god awful factory) to make subs for ME (person who abhors this factory) so my group of friends can LARP superheroes without having to bust our butts making subs.

I know you really don't have to make the subs, but it be cool to link something neat and unique to what we're doing.

If you like making factory subs, are interested in working closely with me to facilitate some of that Chaos market (or something), and are cool signing away all your rights to the sub to me, Kyric, then post here and let's make some magic happen!

R.43af9c0d4daf706a79769994b0babe63

Disclaimer:
I'm not using the bat symbol, I just like it.
I am editing in this because Tefka angry reacted. I don't want your credits or your tech for free. I will pay you Underworld Credits to facilitate said market economy.
This entire thread became a mess. Forgive me if it's a mess. Please let me buy your tech.

Last edited:
sasori makes a fair deal of things to improve people both armor wise and implants/cybernetics. Also I do enjoy the factory

If you could link me to your marketplace page, that be great! I'd love to take a look to see what you have!

I'll be looking to either buy straight up or implement created subs into my own stuff (if I can't convince someone else to do it for me, with creator permission, and purchase of course)!

Kyric Kyric

I am slowly on my days off repairing and updating the links plus need to get a lot of the new stuff there but if there is specific ideas you want I can run through my things if I have something close to it

Kyric Kyric

This belongs more or less in the Contracts Terminal in the Marketplace. Be the easier place for people to see.

EDIT: Also I can provide vehicles for you if needed. I got a lot of subs also from multiple characters if you need things to just act...superhero like.

Kyric Kyric

This belongs more or less in the Contracts Terminal in the Marketplace. Be the easier place for people to see.

EDIT: Also I can provide vehicles for you if needed. I got a lot of subs also from multiple characters if you need things to just act...superhero like.

I mean, I can't move the thread, big dog. If you have perms, feel free to put it where it belongs. This is all the power I have.

Kyric Kyric

Roble Manufacturing is, of course, the highest quality megaconglomerate in everything (but especially starships and vehicles).

We can provide our public marketplace submissions for Underworld Credits, or work on some semi-unique/unique commissions for your organization (though it would come at a higher rate).

Here's my number:
discord -- dethronedking#9758
Let's get in touch ;)

Jaeger has alot of less than lethal options I've tended to keep exclusive to high profile bounty hunters. The Tartarus bots would be one example, but I have immobilizing rounds and more.

Ships, weapons, armor, sorta have it all. Lemme know if you want any of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom