Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Baby Day

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Wedding Ring

Valery gave him the puppy eyes when he sighed, but smiled again when he started to chuckle. For now, they had their hands full with Eryx and the triplets, but at least he seemed open to growing the family more after that. She wasn't sure just how much bigger she would want it to be herself, but given their youth, there was still time and room for expansion.

She grinned a little, knowing that door was open to him as well.

But as quickly as the grin had appeared, it also faded. She swallowed as soon as his hand settled on her head and quickly reached down to pick up little Eryx, "You hear that? Daddy is not going to forgive Mommy for teasing him." She smirked, and watched Eryx turn his eyes to his father.

This time, however, he didn't squint and even giggled.

"Oh, now you side with him, huh? I see how it is." Valery pouted and looked at her husband, still with that challenging sparkle in bet eyes.

M977SXg.png

"He understands, it seems. Someone who teases someone else is bound to get punished."

He chuckled as he patted the top of Eryx's head. Finally, his son was on his side. This was his victory now. He smirked triumphantly at Valery, but he wouldn't rub that in any longer. She'd get what was coming to her later, as it was.

"So, what would you like to do with the last few hours of freedom you have?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

HAIuSyi.png

"Yeah yeah, enjoy it while you still can." Valery huffed and gently snuggled Eryx against her chest. Even if he sided with his father this one time, he was still her baby and she couldn't ever be upset with him. Her eyes did narrow at her hsuband though - he was loving this more than he should.

Maybe he was the one who was going to get in trouble later.

She could hold her own.

"...I could still try to run." She grinned and raised Eryx up between them, her hands gently underneath his armpits. "Or keep Eryx close and give myself a few extra hours. Maybe he wants to sleep in our room with us tonight?" She waggled her brows to tease and lowered her son back into her lap.

She did have ideas for what they could do, but she enjoyed prodding just a little more first.

M977SXg.png

"If you try and escape this punishment there will be one you don't like waiting for you instead." Kahlil just smiled as he reached up to pat her head this time around. Then, he stepped past her, choosing to head back towards their home. She hadn't answered what she might want to do with the rest of the day, so why not bring the day closer to it's end.

"Why don't we head home fr now. Maybe watch a movie."

HAIuSyi.png

"You wouldn't..." Valery squinted and even grumbled when he patted her head again. He only ever did it this often when he was trying to warn her in that dangerously playful way of his, so she knew it was serious. But she just couldn't help herself — it was far too much fun to poke at him now, when he couldn't do the things he really wanted to do.

For now, though, she smiled again and plucked Eryx up from her lap.

"Hold up!" She quickly hopped over and grabbed his hand, "We could watch a movie on the couch. But there's also the new amusement park we could check out? Or uh, we could go for a long walk. A very long walk." She smiled sheepishly and leaned into his side all cutesy to warm him up to her.

"Maybe we go get ice cream?"

M977SXg.png

"Ice cream doesn't sound like a bad idea."

Kahlil squeezed her hand in return, smiling softly. She at least realized just how much trouble she was in now. Too late of course, but he'd at least entertain her with some ice cream. He wasn't that mean after all.

"What kind are you thinking of?"

HAIuSyi.png

Yeah, she was in trouble.

His little smiles and the cute hand-holding couldn't ever fool her. She had teased him all day — and wasn't going to stop teasing him — and he wanted his payback for it. The fun kind, at least, so she was looking forward to it all the same. Mostly. He was quite determined to punish her for her behavior.

"I love you," she said suddenly, blinking, before leaning up to kiss his cheek. Again, not enough to get herself out of trouble, but she felt an urge to tell him those three magical words again.

On the topic of ice cream, she made her mind up quickly, "I'll go with soft serve, of course." She smiled innocently, but once they had reached the ice cream stand, her true intentions were made obvious. She stood in front of her husband, the ice cream cone in front of her lips, and she veeery slowly licked from the bottom to the tip of her ice cream.

"Hmm, it's very good," she said with a little smirk. "Eryx? Do you want to have a taste of Mommy's ice cream, too?" she then asked the little one, if only as a distraction.

M977SXg.png

"It's like you have no sense of self preservation."

Kahlil shook his head slowly as he watched her display. He shook his head before smiling to Eryx. He seemed to like ice cream. Good. He reached out to pat the top of their son's head before getting his own ice cream to enjoy. Looked back out over the town around them. "They've really started to settle in here, haven't they? It's good to see."

HAIuSyi.png

"What do you mean? I'm just enjoying my ice cream." Valery smiled and slowly licked all the way around her lush lips while he watched. Her eyes then briefly turned to Eryx, who she offered a small lick from her ice cream too, but while Kahlil looked around and commented about Niv Hani, Valery watched him and circled her tongue around the ice cream.

She knew what she was doing, of course, but it barely showed in her eyes.

Pure innocence.

"Besides, might as well have some fun while I still can, no?" She lowered one hand and aimed a quick slap at his butt. Maybe this time, she was going to take charge a little.

She had this.

"But you're right. People here really have made this their home, and so have we. I was hesitant at first, if only a little, but I'm glad we moved here."

Last edited:

M977SXg.png

"I see, digging yourself deeper is something you enjoy."

Without even looking away from Eryx as he enjoyed his own ice cream Kahlil caught her hand before the slap. The Force always did help him know what might be happening. He just squeezed her wrist before letting her go. She was in even more trouble now, as impossible as that had originally seemed. "I'm glad we moved here too."

HAIuSyi.png

"Only with you." Valery gave him the sweetest smile, and decided to lean in for a kiss against his cheek. The perfect distraction, that'd allow her to- Oh chit. Valery blinked when he caught her wrist and smiled sheepishly after her lips touched his cheek. She pulled back, squirming a little until he released her wrist.

"Heh..." she gently rubbed her wrist and gave him the squinty eyes. He couldn't just stop every attempt she made to mess with him like that. It was a challenge now.

"Yeah? No regrets at all?" Valery asked to shift the conversation away from her being in trouble. "I'll say, it wasn't easy to be further away from friends and the Temple, but it's also quite nice at the same time. Part of me was also thinking about settling down on Keshi, but I think this is better for the kids." Vera and Aris sure seemed to love it, and the triplets liked anything if they had the room to play.

Once more, Valery leaned in to enjoy her ice cream, but without anything teasing to it for once.

"Do you think this is where we'll grow old together? Or is the spacer inside of you still wanting to explore more at some point?"

M977SXg.png

"I know you're only going to keep trying, but you do realize how much trouble you're putting yourself into with this, right?"

He flashed another far too calm smile her way as he finally did look her way. This self imposed challenge of hers was only going to end with a far rougher night for her. He allowed her distraction though, glancing back out towards the city. "I think this would be a good place to grow old. Though, we're still Jedi. We're traveling anyway, even though this is our home. And I don't think that will change."

HAIuSyi.png

"Trouble?" Valery batted her eyelashes and continued her smile of pure innocence. "I might have teased you some today, but can I not touch my own husband anymore?" She flashed a grin and dipped her eyes down for a moment, before they slowly traveled back up towards his face. Unlike the Keshian women who looked at him like an object, Valery was allowed to look at him like the snack that he was.

Her snack.

"If that means trouble, so be it. I can handle you~" Valery couldn't stop her lips from shifting into a smirk anymore and Eryx giggled with his own amusement. As if he understood just how much trouble his Mom was in, and decided he needed to support his father again.

The betrayal.

"Yeah, but we won't be Jedi forever. But... I think this can be a good home, as long as people like Elena don't get too much power." While she knew it had been a singular incident, it wasn't a great feeling to have someone treat her like an outsider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom