Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Baby Day

Niv Hani
div-orange.png
Outfit: Wedding Ring | gym outfit
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Valery was flat on her stomach in the training room.

With the baby having been born just recently, Valery had been working overtime to get herself back in shape. Already, she fit her typical gym outfit for at home again, and both her endurance and strength were returning quickly. Muscles were showing the way they had before her pregnancy, and she was getting back her combative edge too. The Sword of the Jedi was back to it.

But she wasn't very forgiving for herself despite her progress. She kept pushing herself harder and harder, until she physically could barely move anymore. Only then, she allowed herself to recover before doing the same thing again.

Today was another such day - she had just completed her training routine and could barely roll herself onto her back, let alone stand up. She knew deep down rhat it meant a break was needed, but she pushed herself up on hands and feet, and tried to squeeze out another push-up.

She could do this.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"There is such a thing as going too hard you know."

Kahlil spoke from the doorway as he held Eryx in hand, smiling softly. Eryx was fascinated for sure, just staring and watching as she'd worked out. It was pretty adorable. Ultimately why Kahlil had opted to be quiet for the most part, at least until she was going to push herself to absolute exhaustion. "How are we supposed to get mom time if you're way too exhausted?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"Had fun watching?"

Valery smirked and let herself fall flat onto her stomach again. This time, she did roll onto her back and looked up at the ceiling for a moment, chest heaving and her body covered in sweat. As much as intense training hurt, she always felt amazing after it. After knowing just how far she had pushed herself, and that she has was making progress.

But she did realize that she was maybe pushing herself a little too much.

"You want Mom time, hm?" Valery turned her head and gave him quite the playful, knowing grin. He would get his chance soon, especially after she had made him watch her train like this.

Her eyes then shifted to Eryx, who just made happy noises and looked over at her. Valery smiled warmly at him, then sat up and patted the mats beside her, "Come sit with Mama." She played it off as just inviting them over to sit and cuddle with her, but in reality, she wasn't quite sure if she could stand steadily yet.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil just chuckled under his breath before stepping over to sit beside her, calmly bringing Eryx between them as he wrapped an arm around her to hold her close. Cuddle, even with her sweaty self. She'd done good, as always. She needed her rest of course, but he knew just how much she wanted to get back into shape and be fighting fit as always.

"How are you feeling? Close to where you were before?"

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery was all smiles when he walked over and sat down with Eryx between them on the ground. When he hugged her despite her sweaty body though, she did blink at first but quickly leaned into it, "Now we both need a shower before we head out, hm?" She bit her lower lip with quite a grin before leaning in to press her full lips against his. Unlike Vera and Aris, Eryx didn't mind his parents kissing yet.

He just made happy little noises while Valery deepened the kiss and took just a moment to make out with her husband and enjoy his affection in return.

"I feel amazing again. Look, I even got my abs back." She looked down at her stomach and flexed her muscles with a proud little grin. It was silly, but she hated sitting still, so being back in shape meant a great deal to her.

Kahlil_Div2.png

There was no hesitation for returning the kiss. Why wouldn't he, right? He was all smiles, even as he held her close. Yes, he'd have to shower. But that wasn't a problem. Kind of. They'd have to take turns for now, at least with Eryx close by. No showering together without someone to watch the baby for them.

"You certainly did, didn't you?"

Kahlil snickered as he glanced down to her flexed muscles. "It's looking good, yeah."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"We can have the nursery droid watch him, you know. It won't be more than 30 minutes..." Yes, she was going to try and get him into the shower with her. It had been 9 months since she last felt this fit and was able to share the shower cabin with him for some fun.

But he knew that too, and she couldn't help but feel like he was just trying to tease her. If he was, they were going to have a long night.

"I'm glad it shows." She took his hand and gently placed it on her stomach. For more teasing reasons, of course, and her smirk showes it. "I want to be back in the field soon. Just for simpler, short assignments at first, but you know me..." She couldn't sit still at home forever, so why not build up a working routine again?

Finally, Valery shifted and tried to push her husband onto his back, so she could climb on top and look down into his eyes with a loving smile, rather than just a lustful grin. She kissed him again, gently this time, just to let out some of that desire she felt for him. But this time, Eryx squealed.

Valery looked at him and chuckled, "I think he wants kissies too, love
."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Oh I was already planning to have the droid watch him for a bit."

Right, the droid. He certainly wasn't about to not spend time with his wife. He held her as she cuddled with him before he laughed, glanced towards Eryx. That didn't surprise him. As he said, they both wanted mom time. He grinned back to Valery as he nodded. "Then why don't you give him a kiss, huh? Mom time wasn't just for me you know."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"Were you now?" She let her hand run over his chest while she kept him pinned underneath her with quite the grin on her face. She had been looking forward to just a little bit of alone time with him. The first few weeks with the baby made it hard, and quite frankly, they had both been wanting to spend lots of time with Eryx.

But now, she was needy and everything about her showed that.

Leaning back in, Valery went for yet another kiss, only to hear Eryx squealing happily. He flailed at his mother and giggled.

"You won't get jealous right, babe?" She teased her husband with a wink, then turned to Eryx.

"You want a kissy from Mommy? Is that what you want? A kissy?" Valery said with that motherly voice she used when talking to a baby. She then scooted closer and gently kissed atop his head, before going down and blowing a raspberry in his stomach. Eryx giggled even louder and Valery just watched him with a smile

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil was all smiles as he watched her and Eryx. His usually calm expression was just so entertained, so happy. There was no way for him to stop smiling at this point, especially as Eryx laughed and giggled under Valery's assault on his tummy. This was something he just loved to see. More than anything, this was what he loved to see. "There's nothing here I'll be jealous of. I'm certainly the happiest man alive, you know."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Eryx just couldn't contain his laughter with Mom kissing his tummy and tickling him a little. He loved it more than anything, even though he didn't quite understand everything yet. Nothing beyond his feelings for his parents, who showered him with love and affection. He knew he felt better around them, and it's why he barely cried when he was within their arms.

Until it was time for Mom to feed him, of course. All Nobles liked their snackies.

"Awwe, babe..." Valery looked at her husband again and pressed a much deeper kiss into his cheek, "I love you so, so much." Her forehead came to rest against his, and for a moment, she just enjoyed that touch.

But then she grinned.

"Maybe it's time I show you how much? Then we can head out with our little cutie here."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I love you too, you know."

Kahlil was still all smiles, but now he was smirking rather openly as she mentioned showing her affection. Without much warning he just scooped her up in his arms, Eryx too, with a wider grin as he brought them to the next room over. If it was time for a shower, he'd make sure the littlest one was ready for the nannybot, right? He snickered as he set them both down on the edge of the bed.

"I'll go get the droid. You spend a little more time with Eryx before I steal you away for a bit, mm?"

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"Oh I know~" She smirked in return and maintained eye contact for just a moment with that dangerous sparkle. She had been looking forward to this - a moment between them where she could show him exactly-

"H-hey!" Valery squealed and laughed when he scooped her up without warning. She held onto Eryx as well, of course, and he just giggled along with his Mom. Already, she could tell he had that same Noble mischief in his blood.

"Alright, don't keep me waiting too long. I've been waiting all day already." She bit her lip and did her best to hide her excitement a little, but both body and eyes showed too much want.

Valery then turned to Eryx in her lap, and leaned in to kiss his cheek and play with him a little. "Daddy is going to get the droid friend. You like her, hm? We won't be gone for too long though! Then we will have a fun day out together."

"Just you, me and Daddy."

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil returned shortly after with the droid in question, who immediately went about taking up Eryx to busy him and keep him company. Kahlil leaned over to kiss his forehead before he was taken away, then grinned to Valery as he once more casually plucked her up in his arms and walked towards the bathroom. "Alright, shower time. Let's go."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"You're going to pick me up again, aren't-" Too late. She laughed when he scooped her up into his arms a second time and took her into the shower cabin. Back on Coruscant, they barely had the room for something like this, but now they had a spacious shower and even a bath tub as well.

She was going to make the most of it, for about 30 minutes or so.

At least.

"Ahh..." Valery let out a content sigh, as she stepped back into the bedroom and started picking out some clothed. Her Epicanthix dress, just because he liked it so much and because of how comfortable it was. Valery then turned to him and smirked, "I really needed that, love. It feels good to be back in shape and you know..." She waggled her brows and watched him get dressed.

What a sight indeed.

"Should we take Eryx baby shopping? There are places to take babies and little ones to play in the city, too. Meet other parents and their kids, and such."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Oh trust me, I know."

Kahlil chuckled a little as he glanced over towards Valery as he finished pulling on his shirt. He had no doubt she was ogling him as he did so, so he might've put a little bit of a show with it. "I think that'd be fun. Eryx seems to like people, so maybe introducing him to other's would be a lot of fun for him, right?"

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

She was ogling him, alright.

Seeing the muscles of his back and then his chest flexing took her breath away. She bit down on her lower lip, and blinked when he looked at her. She realized instantly that he was putting on a show for her, and that loving smile turned into a devious little grin for it.

"You're such a tease." She snickered and swept her long hair over her shoulder to tie it up into a ponytail and bring back her signature look.

"I agree, though. I think he'd love to be around other little ones. And if we go down the shopping street, maybe we can pick up a few things for us too. Maybe a cute little outfit. Maybe some sexy lingerie..." She grinned and stood up to turn around and show herself off just a little.

"I was thinking about some toys too. Maybe one of those fingerpainting sets for babies, and have Eryx decorate mugs for us."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Oh I know I am."

Kahlil snickered again as he stepped up behind her to lean down and kiss over a particular mark. Teasing, as ever, but this time he stepped away to finish getting suited up for the day. Shopping with Eryx certainly sounded like a fun time. He smiled, glancing back to Valery. "It'll be interesting to see what kind of art he prefers to make, yeah. I'm eager to see what he'll end up creating for us."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery's eyes followed him as he stepped behind her and leaned in closer to kiss her neck, right where he had left a little mark, "People might see that mark, you know." She smirked, clearly not bothered by that at all. Little love marks weren't exactly uncommon for her to have.

So he could tease all he want - she loved it.

"As long as it's not like Vera's early drawings. Some of those were... scary." She chuckled and shook her head a little. Vera's imagination had been wild for sure, though some of those drawings were also the result of visions.

"Let's go get him." Valery smiled and made her way over to his room. As soon as Mom and Dad entered, excites green eyes turned to them. Eryx began to squeal happily and flailed his arms and legs around. He was very much ready.

"Do we put him in the stroller? Or do you want to have in in a carrier?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Let them." Kahlil shrugged indifferently as he smiled a rather innocent looking smile all things considered. Though the idea that Eryx might end up with the drawings Vera had brought some worry to the smile he'd otherwise held. He didn't want Eryx to go through that too. That worry faded pretty much immediately as they saw the little Eryx all ready for their day out.

"We should get the stroller, only because I know I'll just carry him forever if we don't." And be completely distracted by their youngest, at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom