Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Baby Day

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Wedding Ring

"So very sure of yourself," Valery teased as she stood up and watched him, "But you've always been a good flirt. A dangerous trait to have," Valery mused, her eyes never quite leaving his as he began to rise. A gentle hand placed against his chest then stopped him from immediately leaving to pick up their son, and those same eyes seemed to light up the way they always did around him. A sign of playful danger, or perhaps something more.

She flashed quite the grin, winked, and withdrew her hand.

Behind him, she could hear their baby squeal and whine when Dad picked him up. He flailed and grasped for the blocks he had been tossing around. Only when he realized they were going to head out with the three of them, Eryx stopped. He liked going for walks with Mom and Dad.

"I think Eryx likes the idea, too," Valery said, chuckling. Eryx was grabbing at and playing with Dad's face while they walked towards the lake, and didn't seem as eager to just be given up to Mom anymore.

They were so cute together.

Maybe she should take some pictures?

M977SXg.png

"I'm always sure of myself. I am just that great, after all." Perhaps it was because of her own kickass badassery that had him so openly smug, but he wasn't about to put a lid on it. He was proud to have her as his wife. Maybe a little too proud, but he wasn't going to admit that. Especially with that little wink she sent his way once he stood. There was going to be their own kind of spar later that night for certain.

But now his focus was on Eryx. He smiled wide as their boy realized that they were leaving, not that he was being pulled away from his fun, and that he was so excited about it. He grinned wider as he lifted their son, holding him close as the small hands gripped at his face and beard. "You're having quite a lot of fun with mom and dad, aren't you? I'm glad, you know. You want to try to swim?"

Eryx just smiled and giggled. There was only so much the little baby could understand after all.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

HAIuSyi.png

Valery snorted.

"Wowww, that's very smug, even for you," Valery teased daringly. She didn't disagree with him at all though — he was quite great to her. The most amazing husband a woman could wish for, but she wasn't going to admit that and stroke his ego even more. Not now, anyway. He'd have his chance to find out just how much she loved him later today. If they were able to get Eryx to sleep and have some time alone.

For now, they had more to show their little boy.

"You're cute when you do the baby talk thing," Valery teased further. Kahlil always had a way of making her quite the brat simply by being anywhere near her. Today, she was taking every little shot she had. "He likes the beard too, huh?" Eryx was grabbing at it constantly and squealing while he did. Valery just watched it with a smile.

"We could sit with him in the shallow part of the lake. I'm sure he'd love the water - it's quite warm this time of year." Valery reached for her husband's hand and started walking down the path toward the lake. First, they'd enter the forest and be surrounded by tall trees, wonderful green, and forest birdsong.

Peaceful, as always.

"I didn't bring swimwear, but who cares, huh?"

M977SXg.png

"Is it, though?"

He just smirked an ever playful smirk, without much of an explanation further. They'd talk far more later. Definitely later. Right now, beard. He snickered as he glanced to Valery, nodding once. "He definitely seems to love it, yes." Hopefully he wouldn't pull out too much either. He snickered over some pain of the tugging, and just smiled a wide, warm smile.

He loved spending time wit his family more than anything.

"It's good we live on the lake, then. No need to worry about changing into swimware when we can just go back inside to change out of any wet clothing."

Or just change into swimware. He didn't care either way though. "I hope he loves the water, though."

HAIuSyi.png

"Mhmm," Valery hummed with matching playfulness in her voice, "We'll have to discuss it at length later." She bit her lower lip eagerly and couldn't help but allow those thoughts to wander. Only for a moment, however. The squealing and giggling of their son could even straighten Valery's mind out, and force her to focus on a more gentle kind of joy. Family was the most important thing to her, and nothing could ever hope to come close.

The fun between father and son was one very important part of that.

"That's true, though you know what happened last time I got my dress soaked." She looked down at the white, Epicanthix dress and felt her heart flutter. Oh yes, she remembered. "But you know, you could also take off your shirt at least. Babies bond with their parents through the touch of skin, after all."

Mhm, that was all there was to it.

Soon enough, the Nobles arrived at the lake and Valery decided to walk up to the water first. Eryx was giggling like an excited gremlin, but Valery fell silent for a moment, as she stared at her own reflection in the lake.

M977SXg.png

"Oh, I certainly do."

Kahlil offered a brief wink to Valery as he sat down at the water's edge with Eryx. Set him down near the water so he could see and watch it. There were no waves on a lake, so it made it easy to try and let him explore the water on his own. He was certainly curious, reaching out to touch the water then slapped it with a splash and a giggle.

"I might take my shirt off later, if you're lucky." He glanced over to Valery, giving yet another wink.

HAIuSyi.png

Valery caught that little wink and quickly turned back to the lake, both to focus on her reflection and to hide away the heat that crept up her skin. She was still in the game and wouldn't allow him to see her blushing now, even if their bond betrayed exactly how she felt. At least, she could deny that.

Looking him in the face was much harder.

The sound of splashing and giggles behind her made Valery turn around quickly. She watched the joy in their son's eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest, a content smile on her face. He crawled around, slapped some more, and threw his arms up in victory.

The sweet, innocent joy of a baby was the best thing in the Galaxy.

"You're such a tease," Valery whined in response before sitting down next to him. It made her dress wet around her rear, but Valery didn't seem to care.

"Love? Have I changed a lot since we met?" She asked all of a sudden. The reflection in the water hadn't revealed much — her skin was still soft and without wrinkles, and her hair had that same volume and color. Still, she couldn't help but feel like something was changing.

M977SXg.png

"Yes."

Kahlil plucked Eryx up to set him in the water now, smiling faintly as he watched the wonderment and joy that filled the boy's face. He was the type who just loved the water, huh? "You were a Jedi from an age of Jedi where the rules were the most strict. You went from being a Shadow from a time lost to the Grandmaster of the New Jedi. A mother, a wife. I don't think there's many who've changed as much as you have."

He paused before glancing back up towards her, smiling ever so faintly.

"I've been very lucky to see it first hand."

HAIuSyi.png

She wasn't hiding her blush anymore this time.

Valery looked up into his eyes and leaned in against his side. Her head tilted to rest against his shoulder and her knees were pulled up against her chest while she made herself comfortable. For once, Eryx didn't seem to mind his Mom being close to Dad. He was playing in the water, slapping and pushing it around, and having the time of his life.

"Change was often a scary thing to me. I've had so many wrong turns, that whenever I finally find something good, I always feel afraid to lose it. Or for it to change." She glanced down at Eryx and smiled a little.

Some changes were good.

"I'm glad you see the good things like that. Being a Mom and your wife are the most important things to me, and I'm happy with how I've changed as a Jedi, too." She turned her head this time and shifted closer to kiss his cheek. "I'm also glad you didn't make a joke about getting older or getting gray hairs."

That's what she had been checking for in her reflection, but she wasn't going to admit that.

M977SXg.png

"The old Order did not like change from what I had read on them. They were the same for centuries, until a change was needed. They weren't prepared for it though." They adapted to their situations as needed, but they had to remain the same. It was perhaps their greatest strength at one point, and the largest weakness they could hold. He wasn't surprised the Sith had undermined and nearly completely destroyed them.

He smiled as he felt her kiss before he smirked wider.

"I don't think grey hairs are brave enough to form on you." He teased slightly before he leaned over to kiss her forehead in turn. "You're beautiful now, and will be forever you know. Grey hair and older and everything."

HAIuSyi.png

Valery's heart was beating like it had when they first met that time on New Cov. When they had talked by that campfire and taken turns bathing in privacy, before all the tension between them finally broke the ice. She looked into his eyes with a warm smile after he kissed her forehead, and bit down on her lower lip to restrain the surge of emotion she felt for him in that very moment.

"You always know just what to say," Valery mused, this time leaning in closer to find his lips with her own. Again, little Eryx didn't squeal or whine, so Valery took it a step further. She brought her right hand up against his cheek, so even after the kiss broke to breathe, she could pull him right back in.

This was a kiss she wanted to linger just a little bit longer.

"You haven't aged a day yourself, but you have changed, too." She let her thumb gently slide over the scar on his cheek. A scar he didn't have when they first met. "You were a Jedi with a lot of doubt and questions when we met. You've been a bad boy smuggler, a Sith prince, and now here you are..." She grinned teasingly against his lips and continued, "Still a little bad, but mine~"

M977SXg.png

"Of course I do." He wasn't going to elaborate. Instead he stole the kiss himself, deep as he could without it being too much on a beach. He'd grown comfortable with showing his affection in public, but he wasn't going to go too hard with it. Especially with Eryx there. HE wasn't upset now, but Kahlil wasn't going to give hi a reason to be.

This was Kahlil's moment with his wife after all.

"Only a little? I might have to do something bad, then."

HAIuSyi.png

"Something bad, huh?" Valery asked once their lips finally parted. Her cheeks were a beautiful crimson now, and the orange in her eyes seemed to dance like a flame. Even out here, away from the privacy of their home, she could get lost in a moment of love and affection with him. It was a unique draw only Kahlil had, and it sucked her in.

It always would.

"Sounds like you have something in mind?" She teased and pulled back with quite the grin of mischief tugging at her lips. It was a dangerous game to play with him, but one she enjoyed far roo much not to.

"Daa!" Eryx squealed a moment later, not because of his parents being romantic, but because he made a particularly big splash in the water. It made him happy and he looked up at Mom and Dad to share his moment of victory with them.

"I can never get enough of this, you know. Having a little one to take care of and raise with you..."

M977SXg.png

"Something downright terrible, you could say."

Kahlil just smirked a playful smirk as he watched Valery. Then snickered as he heard quite the splash and the giggle from Eryx. He glanced to their son, watching him with a much fainter smile. He truly loved his family, more than anything he loved his family. An arm slid around Valery's waist to pull her close as he nodded his agreement.

"It is special. There's nothing I treasure more than being able to watch our family grow by your side."

HAIuSyi.png

"Downright terrible? My my..." Valery bit her lower lip almost in anticipation, but she knew he wouldn't dare. Not here in public with their kid around. That gave her the ability to relentlessly tease him without being punished for it, and she did, as he wrapped an around her waist. She settled up against him, a hand resting on his thigh and slowly moving back-and-forth. She met his gaze with a playful grin.

And waggled her brows.

"Awe," Valery said in response while she watched their kid, "You've been quite the romantic today." She turned her upper body and brushed over his chest with the arm that she didn't need to support herself. Just a little more teasing, knowing that he had to behave right now.

"Maybe in a few years, we'll grow it again." She grinned but there was something sincere about it as well. Their family was getting bigger, but in a few years from now, the older kids would maybe be home a lot less. Valery's motherly heart needed to fill those gaps, even if she knew the kids would always love them and visit.

M977SXg.png

"As romantic as I can be. You'll find just how much I'm not later tonight, though."

He was very aware of what she was trying to do now. He was very, very aware. And yet he didn't so much as flinch, just kept a calm smile as he laid out his terms. His threat. She was playing with fire, in a way she truly shouldn't be. But she'd learn her lesson later. For now, he just chuckled. "I'm not surprised, but we can't keep having children. Eventually we're going to have to stop you know."

HAIuSyi.png

"Oh-ho-ho~" Valery snickered and raised a hand against the side of his chin to keep his eyes on hers, "Is that a threat or a promise?" She leaned in, her lips pursed and ready to offer him another kiss. But rather than plant one on his lips, she tilted her head and teasingly kissed his cheek beside his lips. She pulled back with another daring grin, clearly fired up by all the teasing, and let her hand brush over his thigh again.

Why not make the most of it if she was in trouble later?

"Eventually, yes," Valery said with puppy eyes and her lower lip pushed out a little. "Right now isn't a good time, and we have our hands full with little Eryx and the triplets. But..." she let her voice trail off and looked at their son with a little grin. There was a lot going on in that mind of hers now.

"I'd also like to do something with just the two of us again. Something fun or romantic." She eyed him from the corners of her eyes and added with a grin, "And I'm not just talking about tonight."

M977SXg.png

"Both."

It was his only answer, even as she continued to tease him. He just gave a calm, controlled smile as she pulled away. The kind that very much said how much trouble she was truly in. It was a lot. A lot a lot. And she was very fortunate they were currently out in public with Eryx. She knew that, but she didn't have a grasp on just how much she was going to get for this.

"We'll see. I'm not against making more children with you, but there will come a time where you might end up pregnant at the same time as our older children." Which hopefully wasn't any time soon, but the point remained. He just chuckled as he reached down to ruffle Eryx's hair.

"We'll spend time together, dont worry. After you recover from tonight most likely."

HAIuSyi.png

She knew.

For the most part. Looking up into his eyes revealed very little — he was calm and in control, as always. Below that facade, however, she could feel something brewing. He had plans for later tonight, and she was in big trouble. It didn't stop her from teasing him even more in the slightest, though.

It was far too much fun.

"Then we make more," Valery said with a little grin. "If our kids have children anywhere close to the age we did, it's like two decades away. Plenty of time!" She teased and let her hand slip up just a little higher on his thigh. "Besides, we all age very slowly and I just love having little ones." It's why the idea of starting a daycare once she eventually retired from being a Jedi felt so appealing.

Then something registered.

"...recover, huh?" She pulled her hand back and smiled a very sweet smile, "If you want to do something fun or romantic tomorrow, you'll have to go easy on me~"

M977SXg.png

Kahlil let out a heavy sigh followed by quite the chuckle. At this point he wasn't going to argue with her about kids, not with how much she seemed to be excited for them. Instead, he just smiled as she seemed to finally pick up on what he was suggesting. He just kept that seemingly innocent, calm smile as he reached over to pat the top of her head.

"No. No I don't think I will."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom