Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Baby Day

Niv Hani
div-orange.png
Outfit: Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"It's not funny!," Valery exclaimed, though with a grin she couldn't hide. "She ruined my dress and if I hadn't been wearing a bra..." she shuddered at the thought and quickly moved on. There was something more important to think about, after all — her husband teasing her about her interesting relationship with animals.

She could get along with them, damnit.

"Nibbles likes me just fine," Valery huffed. "But... I wouldn't say no to lessons from you." She began to smirk and drew a little closer. Her hand settled atop his thigh, and teasingly ran back-and-forth.

"I'll show you how much animals love me~"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Are you calling me an animal, Misses Noble?"

Kahlil smirked as he leaned over, fully intent on continuing the teasing himself. He'd tease her even more given the chance, as he reached a hand up to take her chin in his hand. Only to stop as Eryx bapped his wrist with some blades of grass. He was glaring between both his parents, almost as if he knew something more was going on. Then he turned back to playing in the grass with a happy smile.

".. Well, I think he's going to be a handful, isn't he?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"And what if I did, Mr. Master Noble?" Valery shot him a dangerous grin and bit her lower lip, waggled her brows and defiantly raised her chin as his fingers found purchase. "What are you going to do about it?" She was teasing him to inch closer. To take what he wanted, so she could feel the tender touch of his lips caressing her-

Bap.

Valery blinked, looked down and couldn't smile brighter when Eryx stared between his two parents, "My little baby is protecting Mama, hm?" she felt a rush of loving heat pass through her heart, and turned back to her husband without that teasing edge to her eyes.

"He's going to be trouble, like most of our kids, but he already has his father's heart." This time, she leaned forward and whether or not her beautiful baby agreed, she wrapped her arms around his neck and claimed her kiss.

"Thank you for wanting to learn about my old friends, babe," she added with a soft whisper against his lips, "I miss them."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I do hope he's not going to try and compete for mom's affection with me." He snickered, reaching down to ruffle Eryx's hair just a bit before turning back to Valery. Just as she claimed her kiss, which he had no issue giving back, even if Eryx protested. At least not for too long. He wasn't going to make their son angry. His expression softened though as he instead placed his hand on Valery's head this time, gently holding her close as he rested his forehead against hers.

"I know, love."

There was a frustrated whine close by that had him end up laughing, though. He looked over to see a very pouty Eryx glaring daggers at him specifically. So that's how this was going to be, huh?

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"He might, so you'll have to claim plenty of alone time if you want my special affection." She smirked and leaned deeper into the kiss. She had already checked that people weren't just casually walking by and looking, so she felt no shame at all when she let the kiss linger just a little bit longer.

She needed his affection, too.

Their foreheads came to rest against each other in a more tender moment, and whatever somberness remained over having lost her friends faded away. Her lips curled into a smile and-

She blinked.

Valery slowly turned her gaze to the whining baby, and snorted when she saw the glare he shot his father. "Oh my. I think you're going to have some competition after all, love." Valery reached down and picked little Eryx up, so he could be set down into her lap. She kissed his cheek, then the top of his head and he squealed happily again.

Though even now, his little eyes turned to Dad, too. Always watching.

"You think he'll be angry if you hold my hand? Or just if you touch me for a kiss or hug?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I'm sure he will. But if he wants to fight about it, I'll win."

Kahlil snickered again as he glanced down to Eryx, then up to his wife. He leaned over to steal just a quick kiss, much to the boy's annoyance, but it didn't stop him. Valery was his wife first, and even he could be a little petty when he wanted to be.

"I'll hold your hand regardless, you know."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"Please don't fight our baby," Valery snickered and snorted uncontrollably. She then gently took Eryx's hands to make him wave at his daddy. He came in peace, after all. Well, until his father leaned in to steal another kiss from his mother. Valery peaked down just in time to see her son's annoyed look.

Totally dad's genes to be jealous.

"Oh I know, and he should get used to us holding hands... kissing, and..." She had a naughty smile on her lips but said nothing further, while she looked at the baby in her lap and tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "A little over 10 years ago, I could only dream about this. Sitting next to my husband on a park bench with our baby in my lap. It seemed impossibly far away back then."

She looked back at him and smiled, "Do you ever think about the past? Everything that happened? If you'd make the same choices, and realize just how crazy it is that we're sitting here?" Was she being romantic and silly? Maybe just a little, but a part of her had been wondering about it all.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I don't dwell on the past any more. Whatever happened, happened. The good, the bad. However impossible it might seem for us to have gotten here, we did." Kahlil smiled as he reached up to gently pat the top of Valery's hand. There was nothing that made him happier than where he was now, even with the subtle glare from his son.

"You've made me the happiest in my whole life."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"You've made me the happiest in my whole life."

Valery kept her eyes focused on the hand that patted her own — the warmth and affection she felt. It helped keep herself from getting too teary eyed over what he said. Not that it was surprising. In her heart, she knew exactly how he felt about her. But there was something about the way he said it, and the moment he chose for it, that made her heart flutter.

"That's... exactly how I feel," Valery finally said, the corners of her lips tugging up into a smile. "I had a dream recently. A nightmare, really. In this nightmare, I woke up in the middle of that facility on Onderon, but I hadn't traveled through time. Everything around me was ruined from the battle, but I recovered. I just... went back to my old life." She frowned and scooted a little closer to him.

"It made me think. What if something were to bring me back? I wasn't born in this time, so what if I was never meant to be here?" She chuckled, knowing how silly all of that sounded.

"It just kind of made me realize how lucky I am. To have gone through what I have to meet you." She glanced back down at little Eryx, who was looking between his parents with an innocent smile. "To have become a mother to these little cuties~"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"You really just worry too much, don't you?"

Kahlil let out a soft sigh as he reached up to gently pat the top of Valery's head again and hold her close to his chest. It wasn't too surprising that she still had her fears, but he would always be here to help her move past them.

"If you went back, I'd just have to break time and space and bring you home."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"...and you call me a silly romantic." Her voice sounded a little muffled as her face rested against his chest, but the emotion was unmistakably there. She looked up, her hair a mess from his hand going through it. She blew a few loose strays away from her lips and smirked just a little bit.

"Breaking time and space. For me, hm?" She slid a hand up to his cheek, and once more made Eryx squeal when she stole a quick little kiss. This time, at least, he wasn't giving Dad the death glare.

Sort of.

"I'm sorry I worry so much. This just isn't something I want to lose for as long as I live." She sat back up, her side nudged up against him, and looked down at their little one. "You think we should go take him to meet some other babies? Before he starts seriously plotting your demise."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"It's just a little shattering of the fabric of reality, nothing crazy." Kahlil chuckled a little before he leaned into the quick peck. Nothing crazy, nothing too long. Not with Eryx there likely glaring his way. Ah, good, not this time. Ish. "Yes, I think that's a good idea. He's a little too young to be plotting that I feel."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"He's always watching~" Valery whispered while they were still close together. Even the quick peck had their little baby looking up, but at least it didn't feel as angry this time. Maybe he was finally learning that Mom and Dad needed to give each other kisses, too? Either way, Valery stood up and gently put Eryx back down into the stroller. She collected his toys and turned back to look at her husband for a moment.

Her heart fluttered again.

"It's funny, though. I don't remember any of the others being this jealous. Who do you think he has it from?" She smirked, knowing it was a dangerous question to ask.

"The play cafe is just down the block. I've never been there before, so I hope it's any good."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"You."

He didn't hesitate to answer that. He smiled as he took up cart duty to start getting Eryx rolled on ahead of them. He was very jealous for a child, that much was certain. But given how his mother reacted whenever anyone looked Kahlil's way, even her own people, weren't able to escape her wrath. "So long as Eryx and the others play nice, I'm sure it'll be fine."

He was, however, a little warry on if Eryx would. He was a lone child after all. His siblings were much older, so how would he react to children his age? "We'll see."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery puffed her cheeks, "Hey, you can be jelly too..." He was much calmer about showing it, but he had kissed her in front of people just to show them whose wife she was before. Though sometimes... that was perhaps more to help her not feel jealous than anything. Valery blinked at the realization and looked up at him.

Yeah, she was a bit jealous maybe. Did it ever bother him?

"I think he'll be okay. He's good to others, just like his Dad." Valery smiled carefully and walked down the street with him until they reached the play cafe. Inside, there was a whole section for little ones where they could crawl around and play without getting too far away from their parents. For the adults, there were tables and seats, and both coffee and snacks to enjoy.

Eryx was already looking at the other babies.

"You want to just let him go and crawl around a bit?" Let's see if protective Dad could do that.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I can be."

He certainly wasn't going to deny that he was jealous at times. But he also wasn't going to admit when or where he actually was. Once they were inside the play cafe he nodded, smiling as he watched Eryx seem rather eager to speak with the other babies. Or play. Or command? It was totally possible that he might indeed end up in command of the other children his age.

That'd be funny.

"Yeah, let him. I don't think he'll get into too much trouble."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"Wait, wait wait!" Valery blinked and quickly rushed around him to stand right in front of him. Before he could put the baby down and let little Eryx crawl over to the other kids. "You can be? When? Where?" She probably hadn't ever seemed this curious about something silly before, but this was important. He had seen her death glare Keshian warriors and snap at the Queen of Hapes just because of how they had looked at him.

But he had these feelings, too?

Valery's focus on the topic was briefly interrupted as a young baby crawled up to her and squealed at her. It was a little girl and she tugged on Valery's pants.

Eryx squinted at the other baby and looked at Mom.

She wasn't going to give her attention, right?

Kahlil_Div2.png

He didn't answer, just smirked as he instead glanced towards Eryx. So even other babies weren't immune to his jealousy. That'd be something to keep an eye on eventually, if he didn't grow out of it when he got older. "Careful love, don't give him a reason to get any more jealous of other's getting attention from you."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Too late.

Valery was crouched down, playfully wiggling her finger at the little one that crawled up to her. The young girl squealed and giggled out loud, and Valery gently booped her nose, "Aren't you a cutie? Yes you are~" She smiled warmly but was drawn to look back up when Kahlil mentioned Eryx being jealous.

Just too late — the little Noble had trembling lips and cried.

"Oh babyy..." Valery was up to her feet fast and cradled him in her arms. He immediately stopped crying at his mother's touch, sniffed and clung to his Mom as much as he could.

"I'll stick to Dad and the other adults, okay?" She chuckled a little and looked at her husband, "I know you're trying to get out of telling me about your jelly moments, but you know me." She was stubborn as hell, and she wanted to know, damnit.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I don't think he's alright with anyone taking your attention, adult or not love." Kahlil snickered, and again avoided actually answering her question. She could be stubborn all she wanted, he was just as stubborn when it came to keeping his own secrets. He was a man of mystery, after all. "He won't be happy unless it's only him who gets your attention."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom