Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Azazael Class Stealth Recon fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
what-f-35.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

STANDARD FEATURES
  • Passive-mode sensors
  • Scan-mode sensors
  • Search-mode sensors
  • Advanced Communications array
  • Atmospheric flight, operations, and landing capability
  • Standard Life Support
  • Standard Nav systems and computer
  • Standard Sensors and Targeting array
  • Sublight, Ion, and Repulsorlift engines
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • WHAT THE (CENSORED) WAS THAT?: This fighter is meant to get in and either take out HVTs or provide recon and get out unnoticed, or at least when it's too late for the foes to do something substantial.
  • MODULAR/ANGULAR DESIGN: The black paint, the angular design to refract sensor signals, and concealed weaponry make this fighter that much more effective, especially in atmospheric flight.
WEAKNESSES
  • TURNS LIKE A CONSTIPATED DEWBACK: The fighter is fast, but unless the pilot operating it is an ace, then they had better run if another fighter gets the drop on them.
  • NO HYPERDRIVE: It is fast, stealthy, and fairly well-armed. The glaring weakness is that it is a fairly short-range fighter.

DESCRIPTION
The Azazael is a fast, light, surprisingly armed stealth/recon fighter. While it is meant to get in behind enemy lines and out undetected, it is capable of running attack runs if the opportunity presents itself and a good pilot could defend himself. The stealth and speed needs give way to defense. The fighter is a fast and light ship, that while it does not have a hyperdrive, it is capable of operating sectors away from its home base.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

Very nice ship, however I have only one remark. You're nearly using all of the existing cloaking devices except the Stygium. That’s why I feel the minor production is too much to this ship. I would suggest you reduce it to limited.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

Hmm, ok, I see now much more problem than last time.
  • The permission, it is the old and blurred, please edit it.
  • As limited scale, again, you can keep one person or 1 faction/company under the Affiliation.
  • The Defences, with this many stealth function it is definitely not Average, bur rather High or Very High. So please edit it.
  • You cannot use the LLD1-a1 ECM Drone, because you don't have permission from ADM. Reshmar, so please ask a permission or delete it.
  • The HIMS is a restricted technology, so please modify the production-scale to Semi-unique or delete this one from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom