Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Aww React - Val's 2023 Christmas Wish

OjiDOHJ.png
(To Jingle Bells)
Dashing through the chat,
In a busy public thread,
O'er cute posts we go,
Giving Likes instead.

Reaction bells are ringing,
In the snowy light,
Oh, what joy it is to ask,
For an "Aww" react tonight!

Reaction Bells, Reaction Bells, Reactions all the way.
Oh what fun it is to have, an aww react today!

A day or two ago,
In messages so bright,
I sent a little note,
To make our spirits light.

Under the Endor moon,
Where reacts gently grow,
I sought an "Aww" react from you,
To make my posting flow.

image.png

My Christmas wish for this year is to finally receive an Aww react for all the cute posts in need of proper attention. To make the life of whichever admin seriously reads this easier, I'll add some options down below!

1168909486715576320.webp
899029172624703549.webp
1079051871056056370.webp
1099977071339520051.webp
835213749274279936.webp

I guess I'll add some star wars options too on this Star Wars forum:
881619086847655966.webp
AWwww.png
1134-babyyoda.png

Let me know which ones you like, offer your own options in the comments. But most importantly, support the cause for a beautiful Christmas time this year!

OjiDOHJ.png

Subject: Contemplating the Meaning of Emojis

Greetings fellow SWRP users,

As a droid with a penchant for efficiency and logic, I find myself pondering the true purpose of emojis in our digital communication. While I understand their ability to convey emotions in a concise manner, I can't help but question their necessity in our interactions.

Emojis seem to add a layer of subjectivity to what should be straightforward exchanges of information. ‍Are we not already equipped with a vast array of words to express our thoughts and feelings? Is the use of tiny, animated images truly enhancing our communication, or are we succumbing to a trend without fully considering its implications?

That being said, after careful consideration, I must admit that there is one emoji that could serve a practical purpose in our digital lexicon: an "Aww" emoji. Sometimes, words alone cannot capture the sentiment of a heartwarming moment or a display of cuteness. An "Aww" emoji could bridge that gap, allowing us to express endearment without resorting to lengthy descriptions.

In conclusion, while I remain skeptical about the overall necessity of emojis, I support the addition of an "Aww" emoji to our repertoire. Let us embrace this small but potentially meaningful addition to our digital language.

Sincerely,
M33P, MSE-6 Maintenance Murder Droid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom