Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avast! Pirate Crew Recruiting

Kalinai Soluza

Supreme Ultimate Pirate Empress
So I’ve been missing having an oddball character doing fun and non-faction things.

So, time for pirates! :D

My aim is to recruit a group of writers to join in a pirate crew. The idea is that we’ll start out small, gather tech and eventually sub a bigger ship for us to use.
We have the Flying Pineapple to start with.
If things go really well I might even start a minor faction for this group, but baby steps first.

So what roles are available?
  • Fighter pilot
  • Engineer
  • Combat expert
  • Drunken sot
  • Slicer

The only real restriction is that since Kalinai is chaotic neutral, we’re not going to be bloodthirsty massacrers. We steal from the rich and give to…ourselves…even shares. We don’t kill unless necessary and we are absolutely against slavers. They’re mean.

Our goal is to do PVE and PVP, to raid and skirmish against factions…usually the meaner evil ones…and get drunk and have fun!

Anyway, make your mark here or ask questions and I’ll get a thread started up soon.

Viera Valorious

V
Interested! Budding force user looking to escape the gutters, expect her to jump sides later on though when she regrows her conscious :p

Kalinai Soluza

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]
Why not both?!

[member="Jette Haltzum"]
I always have room for an oddball. :D

[member="S.U.N.D.O.W.N"]
Huzzah! Drunken sot is vital.

[member="Silas Miu"]
Hired!

[member="Viera Valorious"]
Pfft, she'll realise this is the most noble and hearty of professions!
Besides, I can train you in the Force!
...Well probably not. But it'd be fun!

I'll leave this up overnight and then we'll have a thread where we can all become friends! :D
...And I'll buy a round of drinks to make sure of that.

[member="Kalinai Soluza"]

I could use a break from the Jedi Order. Could you use a medic on your crew?

Zak's also a capable fighter or shuttle pilot. I knew that training thread would come in handy one day...

Blacktail

Captain of the Lost Dynast

I can be a member of your crew if it pays. I'll take anything... but I'm rather keen on the starfighter role.

*cant afford to fuel her own freighter*
#PiratesLifeForMe

Is there place for one more? Abyss might be a sith, but he isn't normally going for unnecessary kills or cruelty when it doesn't serve a purpose. He might not be a typical pirate but he has both business sense and likes rare stuff. As for position I am not really sure, he isn't a fighting expert and he has no skills in flying and tech. Most of his talents are stealth and mind tricks/psychological tricks so that could be helpful.

Kalinai Soluza

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
YOU HAVE ONE NEW INFECTION! UPGRADE TO PRO TO REMOVE!

[member="Abyss"]
Uhh...well...on the one hand Sith are usually loons. Don't like taking orders either. On the other, well, we've all gone that way before.
Show up for the IC thread and I'll decide then.

Viera Valorious

V
Just an OOC note...Viera isn't blue...or blueish...or even sorta blue tinged. :p Her skin color is a normal, plain, boring white. Lol If anything she's just a little on the pale side. Her eyes are blue, but not her skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom