Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avast! Pirate Crew Recruiting

[member="Kalinai Soluza"]

Well. Unless I want to make a new character, I have [member="Allara Ven"]. She'd be kind of the Tia Dalma to your Black Pearl. Witch. Force Magic. Little bit unstable.

I should mention that I am a protocol droid. My digital brain is good protocol and translations, but my chassis.....is admittedly not up to nuff for a pirate crew.

Kalinai Soluza

Supreme Ultimate Pirate Empress
[member="Daxton Bane"]
PERHAPS YOU SHOULD! :D

[member="4ND-R0"]
Can we get you to translate Wookiee insults? Can you learn how to do like...money stuff and stuff?

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] [member="Sedge"]
Is Sedge really Cyrus?! Bring us an Immortal and we'll make it our command ship baby.

Actually don't, they suck. :p

Anyone interested, quantum tunnel your way on board the ship here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/90666-avast-and-belay-me-hearties-invite/

But of course, Captain! Translation is one of my key programming. Economic exchange and mathematics are also not out possibility in my programming.

Mind if I join? Can pretty easily be the brawn, especially in melee, of the group what with Thicer's variety of weaponry and large size. Plus she's already a pirate with a light transport which could be useful.

Kalinai Soluza

Supreme Ultimate Pirate Empress
[member="Thicer"] [member="Johnny Diamonds"]

Join the thread.

DO IT
8538548.jpg

Replik (HK-52-A)

R
I offer to you the witty and violent services of former Imperial assassin droid HK-52-A. All you need to do is come and activate me on Yavin IV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom