Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Aurora Station R&R

"That is something I shall take caution with, I too am unaware of what will happen, especially with the knock off copy of what used to be symbolic for my people." He gestures towards the light well Darksaber holstered onto his belt. "However if I have to prove myself in combat to show my worth to them, then that is what I will do."

He stands back in the position of attention before turning around "I shall report my findings as soon as I can, and will notify when I have made contact."

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
Laphisto paused, his gaze settling firmly on Silas Vizsla. The lighting in the room cast sharp shadows, lending an enigmatic air to their final interaction before the journey ahead. The underlying tension was tangible, a silent testament to the uncertainty that clung to the impending event. A brief nod, barely perceptible, was all the acknowledgment Laphisto offered before he pivoted smoothly, his focus now captured by Ali Kare.

Laphisto's arms folded over his chest in a familiar gesture of reservation, the fabric of his attire whispering secrets of past victories and tribulations. The distance of space loomed outside, both a sanctuary and a battlefield, where the uncharted darkness harbored both allies and adversaries.

"Thank you, admiral," Laphisto's voice cut through the silence, as resolute as the stars that bore silent witness to their confrontation. A juxtaposition of gratitude and warning, it echoed with the weight of unspoken apprehensions. "I shall depart shortly then."

As his gaze penetrated the admiral's, Laphisto's orders unfurled with an underlying urgency. "I want you to take a small fleet of ships and be on standby outside of the Draconia system. Make your wait in the Durace system. I doubt things will escalate, but I have an ominous premonition about this ceremony."

Laphisto's departure was as silent and determined as his entrance, his figure a shadow weaving through the intricate ballet of technicians and officers hustling about the station. He emerged into the vast expanse of the docking bay. Starships loomed like silent sentinels, their metallic hulls gleaming with the reflection of artificial lights. Every curve and angle of these vessels told tales of journeys through the cosmos, of encounters with the unknown.

As Laphisto boarded his ship, the hum of engines coming to life was a subdued prelude to the symphony of interstellar exploration that lay ahead. In the silent recesses of the universe, among the distant stars and enigmatic dark matter, destiny awaited with secrets unveiled only to those who dared to venture into the abyss.

Ali Kare Ali Kare Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla

Ali Kare

High Admiral of the Lilaste Order
Ali was walking down the corridor when she heard Laphisto's extra order. "Some Force sense or something? Alright, I'll take the Equalizer and some of our destroyers. Comm me if something goes wrong...or for some reason you need more manpower to flaunt," she chuckled as she closed the transmission.

Once she was back on the station, she paused for a quick drink before taking a small shuttle to her flagship and beginning to organize the task force.

Laphisto Laphisto

Zinayn exited hyperspace in that somehow familiar system. The exterior lights of Aurora Station seemed so inviting to him; a promise of a place to settle down. After so much time wandering around the galaxy endlessly, his hunger for adventure had simmered down. As he slowly landed in the hangar and opened the landing ramp, exposing himself to the light din of loader droids and idle crews, he knew that settling down would be the best thing for him to do. All his time spent lending his assistance to people in need around the galaxy at random, he decided he needed a bit more structure in his life. Maybe just to experiment with it.

But that didn't mean he wouldn't be contributing to anyone any longer. He had heard that the Lilaste Order was a faction where people could learn the ways of the Force, either the dark or light, and face no persecution whatsoever. Or at least less persecution that would be faced out in the galaxy. This was a safe place. And maybe, like Zinayn himself, others needed some structure too.

The Chiss was looking for a student. It could be one or two, or it could be an entire class depending on how many Force-users were aboard this station looking to be taught. First of course, he'd have to speak to the leader of this place to even begin teaching. Hell, he didn't have any teaching credentials whatsoever.

But maybe that dragon Laphisto Laphisto would give him a chance. Zinayn approached one of the lightly armed hangar guards that was leaning against the side of a turbolift. "Excuse me, could you please contact your leader for me? The dragon? Tell him that it will be worth his time," he said.

*Laphisto was walking the station, a clipboard in his hand as he walked down the pathways. Metallic steel clicked along his taloned feet as he walked, flanked by his usual guard of five. While he couldn't exactly see, he knew the station well enough by now to be able to navigate perfectly. he made it apparent to stop through the commercial district on his rounds. or dock 14 as it had become known to those who frequented the station. shops were set up daily, with a bounty board, and even a local tavern had popped up on the metallic catwalks near the recruiting office.

He had made sure to incorporate this section of the station into his daily walks to make sure his appearance was always seen, for both a troop morale boost and to make sure things on the station were always in tip-top shape. when he heard Zinayn Zinayn he perked his head up swiveling it around. his eyes flashing blue before spying the man through the force. with a light grunt and a shift of pace he steered himself over to the soldier which had begun thier speil about making an appointment to see the high commander " at ease soldier, ill take things from here"

with a small chuckle he reached a taloned hand out to the man he had met back when the stations dock 14 had just began " zin was it? its been a while. i hope that job i sent you on went smoothly? i haven't been able to go over the paper work yet, but i hope you got the payment you wanted"

Nearby: Zinayn Zinayn Laphisto Laphisto
So this was where she was now. Seeking out outside help. her time in politics was not particularly eventful. But while nothing especially horrid had gone down on her watch, she was no longer able to see any help she could provide to them. Not by political means, and not by merely being a soldier or a military leader. No something more was needed. She knew she was force sensitive, technically, she used it often. Just not the way most did. The vo inside her did most of the work. Either enhancing her physically, or allowing her an extra telekinetic grip. She had been keeping it a secret that she was had the organ, and that she was force sensitive. But the time for such a secret had passed. She needed to expand her knowledge, and then perhaps, she could return with it to her home since her resignation from politics.

The Pantoran woman made her way on the docks, she had heard of these people before. But never had any expectation to actually come to them. She came alone on a small ship of hers. And as she walked she saw and heard just who she was looking for, Laphisto Laphisto . Though he was already approaching another, Zinayn Zinayn . She approached them, her stance was only just short of military as she stopped two paces away and gave the two a nod. If the stance didn't give it a way, the tone of her voice might show her military background, "Greetings. When you have the time, I'd wish to speak with you sir. I seek teaching in the force, and in turn can serve in the military." it was short, and with that, she only awaited a word to stay or to go and the conditions around them.

If either were prone to sensing such things, they would find she had not one presence in the force. But two. The normal one of a force sensitive. Used, but not practiced, or trained. And a second within her, this was the one of the vo. It had no mind, it was not light or dark, it was like an animal that used the force at the decision of the woman, integrated biologically with her such that it was not the focus on the force that made it function. But mere nerves and muscles as one would move any limb. Just hidden from standard eyes.

Without having to wait long, the tall dragon rounded the corner, flanked by bodyguards, and greeted Zinayn. The Chiss, wanting to remove any doubt or suspicion in the dragon's mind, removed his hood and put on his best smile. "Ah, the job was quite easy. And yes, my payment was more than sufficient. And no, I am not back here for another job. Or, I should say, not another one-and-done thing like last time. I've heard that this Lilaste Order provides a place for Force-users to learn either side of the Force freely.

"Understand that I have traveled the galaxy widely, and have gained much experience from my journeys. But I feel it is time to settle down a bit, at least for the moment. However, I wouldn't simply find a hut on a quiet world and live away my years doing nothing. I can still contribute to the galaxy. And in that respect, I was thinking about...teaching here. I understand there would be a long job application with lots of paperwork and things, but I believe I am a good fit for this, especially as I don't consider myself aligned with the New Jedi Order or the Sith Order,"
Zinayn said.

Just as he finished, a voice came from behind. Even before the voice, though, Zinayn could feel something off. With his crimson glowing eyes he confirmed there was only one person standing there. Yet there were two presences. His eyes narrowed slightly, as he merely said, "Hello."

Tin Zeer Tin Zeer Laphisto Laphisto

Laphisto listened to the Chiss, his arms crossing over his chest as he reached up and gripped his chin in thought for a moment, nodding along to the man's words. to hear that the missions they had gone on for teh order were sufficient for their taste and all accomplished with no issues was a good thing to hear. However, his interest was piqued once they started speaking about settling down and enlisting with the order, not as a soldier but as a teacher. While they had a few force-sensitive in their ranks, they greatly lacked teachers. Let alone a specific place to teach these new souls and help guide them to the path they were interested in taking. " I see well, you are in luck. The order needs teachers, especially those skilled in the ways of the force, and I'm sure your skills as a grey can be quite enlightening. "

He looked at Zinayn Zinayn and felt the same thing the grey before he had felt, that strange occurrence in the force. Turning to look over at Tin Zeer Tin Zeer , he perked his lone ear softly, a flash of blue covering his eyes as he peered into the girl through the force, pulling at her alignment to the force. He wasn't sure which part he was indeed peering into, be it herself or her Vo. " now, isn't this peculiar? And such good timing, too." he gave a small chuckle, shaking his head softly before waving a hand towards himself beckoning the two of them to follow him. " come, we can discuss for the both of you in my office."

Laphisto led the two from the loud and bustling movement of dock 14 past the military checkpoint and further into the more organized sections of the station where military practice and order were more present, all the way to the turbo lift, which led to the station's CIC. Stepping off the elevator, Laphisto walked past the war room where Owen Gisk , Tia Tovar , Commander Tarian, and a few others talked about some upcoming business the order was currently involved in.

Once the door of Laphisto's office was pushed open, the room was mostly simple in design and decoration, with nothing in place to make the room personalized to laphisto. And for the most part, it was a cookie-cutter office. Sitting in his chair, he extended a hand to the two chairs before him, clearing his throat lightly. "Come take a seat." he looked to Tin with a raised brow, extending a taloned hand their way. "I don't think we have met; I am Laphisto Gix, High commander of the Lilaste order. And you are?"

Tin returned Zinayn's hello with a formal nod, and a short return of, "Hello" before she awaited the answer from Laphisto and his comment of timing and peculiarity, she assumed of with the chiss. Blue race as the pantorans, but those red eyes. They were not a people she had known well. He beckoned them to his office, and she followed in stride. Glancing with her eyes to all those and what things they may pass.

She again nodded taking a seat as he gestured towards them, folding her hands across her lap before she reached it out to shake his taloned one.
"My name is Tin Zeer. Previously a representative in the Democratic Republic of Pantora, and prior to that a soldier and officer in their military. The short version is, I have the force, but had avoided more public usage of it. However I feel I would serve my home world better by learning the force myself, to bring it back there someday. As opposed to my prior positions, which would lose much usage after I die. Training seems the most efficient method to aid my home long term." she spoke quickly, and clearly. Summing up almost everything important, minus her rare trait of two presences.

For that search of her alignment, if he sought the Vo itself. He would find none. It was not light. It was not dark. It was merely there. As strong as many trained force users, though hardly a master. If he sought Tin's herself, he would find the controlled aggression and devotion of a soldier. Perhaps dark by technicality but focused on protection of her home. She was prone more to the dark side than light, however good her intentions.

just as laphisto was about to begin a small beeping sound emitted from his desk. perking his lone ear he cleared his throat holding a finger up to the pair before him " my apologies give me one moment" clicking the answer button on the holo receiver the visage of Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze appeared
"Commander, there are suspicious signals coming from the planet. Something is terrorizing civilians on this planet and makes them join something called "the Great Synthesis". I have decided to investigate this and resolve the problem in the interests of the Order. I will request aid when needed."
" very well entirr, I trust your judgment on this situation, see what you can find and report back when it's finished" Bringing a closed fist up to his chest, he gave a small bow towards the ithorian "May balance guide your hand" once the call ended laphisto turned his attention back to Tin Zeer Tin Zeer and Zinayn Zinayn clearing his throat " my apologies for the interruption, now where were we... oh yes that's right" he gripped his chin in thought for a moment listening to the girl's words and nodding along waiting for her to finish before leaning back in his chair and looking the pair over " you hope to give aid to your people, a noble request, we actually have taken in a pantoran garrison here on the station, remnants of the Pantoran league from what I gather, Eremia Loigos Eremia Loigos and I had worked out a deal to let her people be stationed here on the station as well as enlist within the orders ranks. if it is training you seek, then I'm sure we can make a deal. granted those who genuinely train with the order are required to serve in our ranks one way or another. if that is acceptable terms?"

Tin waited as Laphisto Laphisto spoke on his comms before returning to them. She raised a brow at that there was already a pantoran there in fact, one from the league. Interesting. He essentially just repeated what her own offer earlier had been, training, and in return she could serve in ranks. Tin nodded her head, "They are." she agreed.

"What would the expectations be then? In both training and in service. I'm quite ready to get started." she added promptly. There was no point in dragging it out to her, this was not something done for entertainment. She was here to offer service for knowledge, it was a very simple transaction. So then they just had to get into the details of it, what did she gain for what she gave.

Laphisto nodded softly with a small chuckle rolling from his throat " well other than loyalty to the order as well as pulling your weight there isnt much else expected of you. the order is short on trained force sensitives so the chances are you might end up paired along side me or one of the others, "

standing himself up Laphisto would dust himself off offering a hand out towards the girl a small smile stretched along his face " if those terms are acceptable then, i here by welcome you to the order, to test your force sensetivity there are several trials on Kirima in the accadomy, after you pass the trials and get assigned a mentor, they will help you in the next step, which is crafting and forging your lightsaber"

Tin nodded. Vague, but oh well. She could work with others, she was used to that much. Maybe not doing so with other force users, but how much a difference that would make was to be seen. Tin stepped forwards to shake his hand. Seemed they skipped rather fast from trials, to mentor, to lightsaber. She was under the impression those things could take some time. Then again, perhaps that was just the Jedi. This path was far more preferable. More practical.

"About those tests," she began, "Is it relevant that my ability to enhance myself and grip things with the force, far exceeds my understanding of how it actually works?"

She'd rather not find out later, that the use of the Vo made her ineligible for some reason. Or would hamper the testing.

Laphisto thought about it for a moment before looking back to the girl. " Understanding how something works and how to use it are two different aspects. To some degree, one is needed for the other to work, but in some, it's not needed, so long as you are capable and willing to try and enhance your skills by whichever means is possible then you should do fine"

Grabbing at some paperwork, Laphisto quickly added, "Before I forget, I am well aware that the Galactic Alliance grants high ranks to their force users for simply being force sensitive. you will find no such luxury here within the order you will be starting at the bottom of the barrel as a Private, and will need to earn your place and rank"

Tin Zeer Tin Zeer

Nearby: Laphisto Laphisto
She wasn't quite sure that answer really told her what she needed. But it'd have to do. She was fairly confident she'd be capable of learning, it was only a matter of whether their tests would consider her as passed or not. That would be seen, perhaps she would learn something in the process regardless.

Then at the matter of ranks, "So, essentially, same thing I did last time." she said with a shrug in reference to her previous military experience. She wasn't so much bothered at starting over at the implication she would have expected to start high just because of some force sensitivity. "Very well" she finished simply.

laphisto gave a small simple nod towards the girl, bringing a closed fist to his chest with a bit of force and dipping into a small bow " may balance guide your hand then. ill draft up the paper work and have the academy wait your arrival then " standing himself back upright he sat himself back down in his chair

CURRENT QUEST - Make a Good Impression
Immediate Goals -
1: Safely Dock at Aurora Station
2: See how nice (or mean) those Lilaste folks are!
3: Beat up pirate baddies for fun (and profit)!

BLUFOR - N/A

OPFOR - YTBD

TARGETING ACTION(S) - Laphisto Laphisto Zinayn Zinayn Ali Kare Ali Kare Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla Tin Zeer Tin Zeer

A boxy, and glorified patrol vessel slipped from the void of hyperspace - but those who were keen in the Force may sense something, or someone who wished to be found. From beyond the mind's eye, a tantalizingly elusive wisp played at the back of the minds of a few who were skilled in the preternatural, before it seemed to rudely take the form of a small animal's paw repeatedly batting the mental visages of those caught within the net of interest. To those who had pets, or perhaps particularly persistent children, this was seen less as an attempt to crudely bash down the mental defenses of those present, and more of a means of rather childishly attaining attention.

For within that souped up hunk of junk affectionately known as "home", stood a Lasat, clad cap-a-pie in the azure and yellow trimmed beskar'gam denoting that she was in fact a Mandalorian. Over two striding meters she stood, her armour awkwardly being dressed by her trusty V-4T Utility droid. She communicated the last bits of earnest gratitude to the companions who had chosen to be with her through this winding journey to spiritual truth, even if they could not communicate or convey it. From the cantankerous but well meaning Tyme-Dr. Tyme, as the droid insisted "until she see an actual medical professional"- fretted over the cracks and constrictions of her armor while rattling off the importance of keeping oneself medically safe. At the helm, and helping bring the patrol boat into scanning range of the Aurora Station was Geena, who unlike the Utility Droid was the Lasat's longest companion and the only one who had shared in her love of travel.

Lastly, and barely the size of domestic canine, was Beviin, her female juvenile Vanquo Dragon. Bevii had been her dearest companion, who had too looked to the stars and whose destiny intertwined with hers-to see Centarra, to study under Master Matthew of Valendale Matthew of Valendale , the Winged Paragon of the Sunstar Order! ...Albeit, Bevii could do with some more enthusiasm, and perhaps less attempts to tackle her.

Especially since she had someone to impress.

When she had ascertained that the Force Sensitives she sought after were well and truly notified of her presence, she activated the comms of her ship and spoke beneath her helmet. "Paging Aurora Station, Paging Aurora Station..." she began, before chipperly announcing. "Why hello there! Kebii'kara of House Solus, Captain of the Sojourner-" her initial communique was interrupted when Beviin decided to no longer occupy herself with clambering on the roof of the ship, before, with a laziness bordering on practiced grace, land and drape herself across the shoulders of Kebii. As tensed shoulders met claws, Kebii realized that Beviin would not wished to be moved from her newfound perching spot until much later, if the Manda were forgiving. Nevertheless, with her own discipline, she continued. "I am here regarding the Lilaste Order's recruitment... and the pirate problem you might be having." she continued. "Permission to come aboard?"

There would be some silence from the Stations CIC, and after some time, a grizzled voice would respond to Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus on the holo com, "This is Owen Gisk of the Lilaste order; we hear you loud and clear, captain. Please make your way to dock four. We will have an escort waiting for you to guide you to the Recruitment office. Over and out, may balance guide your hand."

As the sojourner made its way closer to the station, three Dh'ivo class Corvettes pulled in to escort the ship, two on either side and one in the front. The captain would hail the sojourner on an open frequency, "Follow us in. You are cleared for landing pad F-9. Do not deviate from your path. and keep weapons and shields powered down." the ships around Kebii'kara were not reading any active power to their weapons. Still, the weapons seemed to have a residual energy signature. as the ships continued. The two on either side would break left and right, with the middle ship pulling up and over the station, leaving the docking bay open for her.

If and when she landed, a single soldier and another man would be holding a holo pad, tapping away at his paperwork, and waiting for the ship to land and its inhabitants to step forward. The soldier stood firm, an LO-18D rifle in his hands and a sword mag locked to the right shoulder plate of his LO-56A MKII armor. From the movement to the dock official, they were currently having a conversation

Perfect time to kick back, relax, and watch a new holodrama. Zinayn reclined his seat in the teacher's lounge, scooped up the remote, and...

Felt a soul wanting to be found. He frowned. What could this possibly be? Just then, his comm buzzed and a voice came over. "Hey, Zinayn. There's a newcomer in hangar four, Force-sensitive by the look of her," one of the Chiss's students reported.

Sighing, Zinayn made his way down to the dock. Ever since picking up this job, he'd never had a moment to himself. Other than meditation. But to start the new galactically popular holodrama? Hell no.

As the blast door to the hangar opened to admit the Gray Jedi Master, he found himself slightly excited to see who this new "prospect" was, if recruitment was their goal. Zinayn's heart skipped a beat as he saw the enormous Lasat in the middle of the hangar, some creature on her back.

The Order could certainly use someone like that. A Mandalorian too, judging by the armor. Despite his eagerness, Zinayn kept his stride nonchalant, his calculating red eyes glowing from beneath the darkness of his gray hood.

Kebii'kara of House Solus. Very interesting prospect indeed. Zinayn made a note to try and get to know her. Friendship, perhaps. If there was time allotted.

Zinayn came to a halt before the woman. He extended a hand in greeting ... and realized he was staring at her waist. Slowly turning his head up, he grasped how tall she really was. And that was a lot taller than him. "Hello," the Chiss said.

Not the best greeting, but at least things couldn't start off on the wrong foot.

Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus

CURRENT MISSION - Make a Good Impression
Immediate Goals -
1: Safely Dock At Aurora Station (VICTORY)
1.1: Get past customs
2: Find Out How Nice (or mean) the Lilaste Order is.
2.1: Who is that stranger walking towards me?
3: Beat up Pirate baddies for fun (and profit)!
FRIEND(S) - The Lilaste Order (Eventually)

FOE(S) - There Are No Enemies

TARGETING ACTION(S) - Laphisto Laphisto Zinayn Zinayn

The Sojourner glided in between the considerable corvette escort, and the Lasat gave a mental whistle at the mustering of forces. This "Order" must have considerable creds in order to field a practical flotilla for lil' ol' her! And the energy signatures on each of them, they were unlike anything she'd really seen before? She knew for a fact that Sevii would tear into these strange new ships like Beviin would into the cookie jar.

Speaking of, the pale drakeling gave a smug hum as she draped herself on the Lasat's shoulders, extending her tongue in a manner not too dissimilar to a child. "Hush you." Kebii reprimanded. "We're gonna be in customs, go in, find our quarters, find the gym, and you can fly about, all right?"

"If I may-" came the opinion of her V-4T unit, Tyme, "Perhaps G-533NA0 and I ought accompany you, if nothing else than to keep a pair of photoreceptors on the drakeling."

Said "drakeling" hissed in response, and while the droid recoiled in offense, the telepathic bond between Mandalorian and Beast was especially strong in House Solus. As such, Kebii knew Beviin was, as some of her compatriots would pithily note, "taking the mick". With a warm maternal smile, she squatted down as G-533NA0 - Geena, as she kept his nickname, who warbled eagerness to see new sights. "We're gonna have to declare you, and this might be our port of call for a good long while."

When the ship finally made hangarfall, and the gangplank lowered, the denizens of Landing Pad F-9 would be graced with - Kebii hoped - was an awesome sight. Two meters tall, graceful in strength, azure beskar'gam with yellow trim, and the Sun-And-Star of her faith in soft yellow. Her lavendar hair, acting as a ponytailed pommel of the crown of her helm, accentuating the weathered cobalt-colored cloak she wore about her shoulder in lieu of the atypical jetpack. On her hips was both a pistol and a lightsaber wrought from a wood not dissimilar to the famed Bylark Tree - and in her hand, like the lances of yore, was a famed fire spear, to complete the picture of Mandalorian might, passed down through ten thousand years from the Taung Crusaders to this very day.

Of course, such intimidation may have been mitigated by the presence of a lazing drakeling, but perhaps even this could be considered a part of the "performance" - one needs to be approachable, no?

"That is my ship." she stated to the man with the holopad with a motion of her head towards the Sojourner. "Two droids to declare, along with various personal belongings. A G-5 Astromech and a V-4T Utility." WIth a low, drawn out, and very displeased yowl that belonged on the more pampered lap-cats of the rich and powerful, the Drakeling made her presence known. "Last but not least is you, Beviin. A Vanquo Dragon." Kebii gave a chuckle, and a stroke of the chin with her spare hand.

It was at this moment that she saw who she sensed was arriving in the hangar - someone who was sensitive and trained in the Force to show her around. Her little mental bap upside the head, while unorthodox, was effective! Next she noted the robed Chiss extend his hand to her waist, after a painfully awkward moment, she looked down to assess the Force User after he said ""Hello".

"Hello to you too." the Lasat responded, and one could practically feel the slightly sardonic grin on her face as she decided to rib the newcomer a bit. "...Is offering to waltz a prerequisite to joining the Order, or am I just an exception?" Should the handshake linger for a bit longer she would give a surprisingly formal and gentle handshake. "Kebii'kara of House Solus, pleasure to make your acquaintance Mister...?" But alas, it seemed that Beviin too had designs for the Chiss, leaping from one shoulder to the other, and assessing a newfound potential perch. "Ap ap ap! Hey! Ease up on him, Beviin." the Lasat commanded the Drakeling before turning and giving an apologetic look through her visor. "Apologies. Beviin is curious about fellow Force users."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom