Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Aurora Station R&R

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
Raising a brow, he looked over at the admiral. With a shake of his head," As of right now, I have no orders for you. You are free to continue with your duties. If I am needed, I will be in the station CIC," giving his data pad a few more taps he gave a nod to the Admiral " actually now that I think about it I have a ceremony I need to prepare for. If you're not too busy, could you prepare the Edaar for my departure?" looking down at ali his lone ear flicked softly as the bustling sounds of the station rung within his ear.

Dravin was in the main hanger working under his ship, the frame was for the most part repaired and it was back to factory default. but he noticed some issues and flaws with the design mostly with the minor ship systems and he wanted to try and customize his ship to make it more personal and better reliable. while he worked he softly sang to himself " I wanna be in the Starfighter Corps, among the stars I'll soar, With starships sleek, in battles bleak, in the vast galactic war, In my starship, through the cosmic rift, I'll answer destiny's call, I wanna be in the Starfighter Corps, and strive for something more."

Ali Kare

High Admiral of the Lilaste Order
Ali nodded and replied, "Of course, sir. Your ship will be ready within the hour."

The admiral took her leave and took the lift down to the hangar bay, where she would take a shuttle to the Edaar and assume command. And provide motivation for the crews to work harder to prepare the ship. As she arrived, Ali walked by a man fixing his starfighter. He was singing.

The admiral stopped briefly, but continued on. The man could do what he pleased...and Ali would escape that awful singing much quicker if she just left the situation.

Dravin macovish Dravin macovish Laphisto Laphisto

laphisto nodded softly before heading up the turbo lift and to the CIC of the station approaching his office before giving Owen Gisk a soft nod " Owen can you send me the records of one of our amirals, Miss Ali kane?"

Owen looked over an gave a small salute to Laphisto " of course Commander ill have the files sent over right away " Swiping his i over the entrance to his office he let himself in sitting himself down an waiting for the file to be transferred over. and once they arrived he pushed himself back in his chair and looking them over scrolling through her records

Ali Kare

Ali stopped again and sighed. From the sound alone, she knew that the pilot had hit his head. She turned slowly. There stood a human of average height, with brown hair. Other than his tattoo, he was the run-of-the-mill pilot. He saluted with perfect military form and stood at attention.

The admiral merely nodded. "Continue your repairs...Dravin Macovish, was it?"

It was rare that Ali actually remembered the names of insignificant people. But Dravin was a talented pilot, and she had heard about him many times in the station's cantina. Perhaps, unlike her other subordinates, she would...tolerate him.

Dravin macovish Dravin macovish

*He remained stationary his salute kept up, she had not formally dismissed him so he thought this was a test. hey an officer remembered his name that meant one of two things either he was doing a good job or he messed up. he couldn't remember getting into mischief so he assumed he was doing a good job " sir yes sir. Luetenant Dravin of Green wings squadron" he responded proudly

Ali Kare Ali Kare

Ali Kare

Ali nodded. She noticed that the man had not relaxed. Excellent military procedure. She would have to remember Dravin's name for a possible promotion. "Dismissed, pilot. If you need extra help, I'm sure there are spare repair droids somewhere."

Dravin macovish Dravin macovish

Dravin gave a sigh of relief nodding towards the admiral and moving back to his repairs, his singing kicking back up as he went "I'll take my place among the stars, in a cockpit I'll be born, Defending peace in the galaxy, from dusk until the morn. With blasters hot and engines loud, I'll answer the call, In the Lilaste Order's starfighter corps, I'll give it my all!" he pulled himself back under the starfighter making adjustments to his new ship.

General Jacen now going more towards Silas walks through some blast doors, his helmet is off in public for the first time in a long while showing his tan complexion of his skin. His hair dark like the space around the station, well kept and short within what most would call a military manner. He walks in carrying a datapad in one hand and in his other looks to be a pen. "This makes no sense at all" He mutters to himself in slight frustration. He uses the pen to write something down in his datapad as if keeping note.

Laphisto remained in his office for the most part, between the few meetings he had with the rest of the high command. He, for the most part, found himself almost at home. Running the Lilaste order was almost like being the captain of a warship, though minus the action of combat. Reaching a hand over to his side, he winced lightly, pressing on the still-fresh wounds from when the Edaar exploded and sent his bridge spiraling into the ring station of Draconia. He was thankful that Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin and his men could find and patch him up despite his wounds.

Shaking his head softly, he leaned back in his chair, eyes falling closed as he remembered the event vividly. He took a moment before letting his eyes flick open, staring at the grey Dura steel roof. He leaned forward in his chair and grunted as he stood up. Perhaps some fresh air would do him good. Rolling his shoulders, he adorned his Armor and weapon heading down to the station's central bay. With a raised brow, he had overheard Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla pushing his arms over his chest as he approached. " what seems to be the matter, General?"

"Ah Sir, I've been running simulations on battle tactics that I have analyzed through some old archives. Tactics that I believe I could indoctrinate into the Army's battle strategies but I'm limited on knowledge when it comes down to running the simulation. As if the simulation itself doesn't understand." His 'pad chimes and his facial expression changes from his frustration to a more intrigued look. "However I may understand why now. I've been looking at former Imperial and Republic strategies, before the end of the Clone Wars most military ground tactics were made into an algorithm. I believe that may be what I need to finally get this to finally make some sense."

Laphisto raised a brow, head tilting to the side, his hand grasping his chin in thought momentarily with a slight nod." I see. I heard a lot of this clone war, but can't say I have looked too much into it. I know one of the techs in the R&D departments is a big fan, supposedly a few, if not most of our tech is based on the idea of or even outright the vessels themselves. Tell me how effective you predict this algorithm would be and what dangers it holds if it's compromised?"

"Well the Clone Wars, besides having a genetically altered Clone Army from the notorious Jango Fett had it's perks, their accuracy and wins to loss ration was very high. A variant of the Clones issued in an ARC Trooper training which was more advanced than typical unit training. However a Clone unit under the designation of CT-7567 and CT-1409 developed complex but brilliant battle strategies that more likely than not won the day, even becoming the foundation of the Galactic Empire's battle tactics. I believe if I can indoctrinate this Algorithm would be as effective as the Republic, however the dangers of it falling into the wrong hands could rapidly change the outcome of a conflict, unless we have our own unorthodoxed means of retreiving it." He looks back down at his notes and confirms what he said.

Laphisto raised a brow, arms crossing over his chest with his hand grasping his chin in thought. while having an algorithm for battles would mean a higher probability for success during battles, he went to sure , nor convinced if it was better than old school strategy and planning, as with droids an algorithm could leave things set in their ways and not calculate for independent on the fly thinking that otherwise might win the battle " we will have to see how it pans out, i am concerned with using such a thing for our battles, it poses great risk if it falls into the hands of the enemy. but if you can figure something out we can start testing and see what happens, but i would like for our troops not to rely on the algorithm on its own, but instead use it as a base line perhaps?"

"That's the thing, it wasn't always an algorithm, it was something the enemies of the Republic developed using the brainwaves of CT-1409 aka Echo. The Clone fought not only for the side of the Republic but also for their own individualism. Generals Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi with extremely good reputation in the eyes of the Republic's citizens heavily influenced it." He opens a new tab bringing up a report, the file is surprisingly slow to load considering that it's only partial of the actual reports. Individual tabs open and close as it renders and unscrambles the what was classified information into something readable. Speading a lot of time tinkering with stolen datapad's gave Silas a skill that many would find usefull or dangerous depending of who you ask. Finally the 'pad dings and the information is laid out.

"With what I could uncover, it has a lot of interesting notes. CT-7567, or Rex as he chose for himself, the report states him being Captain later Commander of the 501st Legion. Served under the leadership of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano, who was later cast out of the order but not important. He created this "algorithm" to analyze Republic Military strategies for weaknesses and come up with ways to counter them."
He hands his 'pad over to Laphisto to let him review it himself. "It wasn't completely an implementation, the 501st from what I read were very unorthodoxed in many of their approaches to battle but it helped them adjust their strategies. Not to mention they were trained heavily in the Mandalorian combat. I believe it was used partially as a base line but also as a way to smooth out their tactics."

Laphisto's eyebrow arched upward, a subtle yet discernible movement amid the sea of activity that engulfed them both. They stood within the heart of a sprawling space station - a bastion of interstellar civilization, alive with a symphony of sights and sounds that testified to the vibrancy of life within these metal confines. Silas' extended hand, clutching the datapad, pierced through the ambient noise and motion, demanding Laphisto's attention.

The station was abuzz, echoing the distant hum of machinery and the incoherent murmur of hundreds of people, each immersed in their own worlds. Conversations intertwined, stories of adventures in distant parts of the galaxy melded with engineers and scientists' sterile, technical language.

"I tell you, the Nebula Cluster isn't what it used to be..." an old pilot's raspy voice drifted by, carrying along the invisible air currents.

"Systems check at 0900 hours," announced a stern, methodical voice, punctuating the perpetual drone of activity.

Laphisto's hands, marked by the passage of time and warfare, trembled imperceptibly as they accepted the datapad from Silas. The rigid, cold surface of the device was juxtaposed against the warm, organic sensation of life that pulsed through the station. Various colors danced across the screen, their luminescence challenging the dominance of the artificial lights that adorned the ceilings and walls around them.

Despite the datapad's clarity, a haze clouded Laphisto's vision, a lasting legacy of Carbonite blindness acquired many years prior. The world before him was an orchestration of blurred colors and indistinct shapes, each detail succumbing to an impermeable fog. Yet, experience had rendered him adept at deciphering through the obscurity, extracting meaning where vision faltered.

"I see," Laphisto muttered, his voice a rich, gravelly tone that betrayed years of cosmic exploration and confrontation. The murmurs of the station receded into the backdrop, their distinctness yielding to the immediacy of the datapad's revelations. He squinted, drawing the datapad closer, his gaze striving to penetrate through the enigmatic mist that veiled his sight.

Silas' gaze was unyielding, the anticipation palpable amidst the cosmic ballet of stars and spaceships that unveiled beyond the panoramic windows of the station.

"If this can help point out weaknesses and flaws in our own battle plans, then this is an endeavor we should pursue," Laphisto concluded. Though muffled by the encroaching sounds of the bustling station, his words echoed with a resonance that underscored the gravity of their impending decisions. Around them, the station continued its inexorable rhythm, oblivious to the crystallizing epochal choices within its metallic embrace. The dance of light and shadow, the unyielding march of beings of all forms, and the harmony of disparate voices forging an ephemeral, yet immortal, symphony of life in the silent, infinite expanse of space.

"I can do what I can to figure out the algorithm, Though I may need to have a voyage to Kamino for some more information. They were in charge of the Clone of that time. I'm sure they may have more information that could prove helpful."

He stands waiting for the return of his datapad, and approval for his personal mission.

with a small nod Laphisto handed teh datapad back to the General " Of course General, though be careful from what iv gathered the Enclave has recently set back up in the area, be mindful of your fellow Mandalorians, i am not to sure how they will react to your position in the Lilaste order"

Ali Kare

As she oversaw the immediate ramp-up of the Edaar from inactive status, Ali held up her comm, calling Laphisto.

"Sir, your ship is prepared. It will depart when you are ready,"
she reported.

And just like that her job was done. Ali rotated 180 degrees and exited the bridge.

Laphisto Laphisto

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom