Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Aurora Station R&R

"Oh no, I am simply in charge of patrol duty in this region, and I decided that instead of jumping from patrol point to patrol point, I would actually do something about the pirates nearby. I must concede that most other officers and senators don't approve of me because I ... let's just say I get things done more efficiently than they like. Also, while I cannot guarantee a full alliance, I can provide aid to you against the Dusate Pirates. They have been harassing a few of our shipping lanes as well, thus putting them in GA crosshairs. You know the saying. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Thus making us allies-at least with this particular threat," Kailani said.

He watched the Mando go off with one of the Lilaste soldiers. Probably going to a shooting range or a bar to look for trouble. "Speaking of resources, I only have a heavy cruiser and a corvette, but that may soon change. Hopefully."

Kailani had observed the Final Order's military for a while now, and had seen a pattern that pointed to an attack. Kailani fully intended to be there to stop it, and perhaps gain a promotion to captain along the way.

Laphisto Laphisto

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
laphisto raised a brow, looking the chiss over with a small shake of his head " You will be joining us of your own volition then. We won't be paying you. Consider this a test of your metal." he didn't exactly trust the capabilities of the galactic alliance, but getting a friendly foot in the door might be in th best interest of the order, to at least have a friendly first impression, might help convince them to stay out of this sector of space while the lilaste order expands

the lilaste order had plans to attack a nearby pirate outpost to test the defences and capabilities of some of the orders newest ships, that and to see how well all that training had been going for the military might of the lilaste order.

Kailani nodded and looked at his chrono. Almost time to go. “It was nice to meet you, Laphisto Laphisto , but I must get going to interfere with probable Final Dawn attack. I will be back after I have thwarted the raid…hopefully with more firepower.”

The commander extended a hand, hoping the figure thought highly enough to give him a handshake.

laphisto as blind as he was didn't initially see the offered hand, which gave the impression of disregard for a while, least up until he finally realized what was going on and reached out to shake the man's hand " until then lad, wither you are present for the fight or not, the lilaste order will be moving to attack when we are ready, roughly four or five standard days from now"

with that he turned back inwards to the station, heading to the shooting range where Astrus Astrus was guided to, curious just how much fun the Mandalorian might have been having with what weaponry they had avaliable

OBJECTIVE: Find a safe place to trade military equipment.

In High Orbit above Naboo, a stealthy RZ-2 A-wing interceptor was ready to launch a sequence to escape the system. It's hull was burnt, not because of a re-entry in any atmosphere, the burns looked like explosions.. Or Fire?

The starfighter initiated an escape of the Naboo system, launching itself into orbit of the Kalinda System. Luucant looked uncertain at the coordinates given a few hour ago, he had checked the several recruitement ads in the Honlonet and the broadcast and it all seemed true, an Independant Order had a station orbited for trade.

The Kalinda system was remote and Luucant wasn't even sure if there were any terrrestrial planet, hell, even sentient lives in there.

Thirty minutes later, the starfighter escaped Naboo's gravitational force with barely any fuel left as he was roaming in space, waiting to do the slight maneuver which would make it orbit Kalinda system's star.

Luucant looked even more uncertain, calculating manually then redoing a diagnostic of the starfighter's autopilot to check if there was in fact a station. He took off his helmet and took a water bottle from the poor free space there was.

2.7 hours later, Luucant saw his bottle floating, an alarm quickly began to ring and he understood that the Gravitational mechanism of the starfighter had failed, it was like the ship entered a combat mode itself, the torpedoes arming themselves too.. Luucant was now in 0G.

Finally, he had arrived with little to no fuel to spare, Luucant promplty asked for confirmation, like a RZ-2 A-wing interceptor with a military paintjob wouldn't be so suspicious.

He was asked to begin transition to Dock 4.

Last edited:
The station's CIC quickly responded to the unknown starfighter granting clearance and directing the ship on its path, giving them precise landing coordinates. A military-styled vessel was unique to the standard freighters, and shuttles lined the docking bay. The first to arrive on the scene were two Lilaste soldiers. One with a datapad in his hand scrolling through and making notes about the landed vessel to identify and catalog the ship for future visits. If and when the pilot had left the cock pit, the first thing the soldier spoke, without lifting their gaze from their data pad, would be, "Name and business?"

The dock was bustling with activity vendors have set up shop in the station to sell various items to passing pilots and others who just happened to be aboard the station. Further up, one would notice a more militarized section of the station, blocked off to the public, with several guards checking IDs and searching those that went through a small checkpoint that allowed access further into the station.

Lucaant Vaneric Lucaant Vaneric

"Name is uh.. Lucaant, Luucant Vaneric. And buisiness.. Well I have a few interesting things to sell, cheaper than the galactic market, mostly."

Luucant's voice was deeper than usual, afterall he haven't spoken in a few months. His tone was also concerned, as if he was being watched. Luucant didn't know if the broadcast included illegal trades, and if it did, how much could he get from this?

Laphisto Laphisto

as the soldier continued to tag and identify the man's starship the other one gave a soft nod stepping to the side and pointing towards a line for processing, "Check all cargo through customs, then you are free to browse or haggle at any of the markets, or if you prefer to try your luck you can try and sell directly to the Lilaste order through the front desk, at the end of the line-up and to the left"

Trace Xyston

Lilaste Elghaseki
Trace Xyston, sergeant of an elite Lilaste spec ops force, walked through the corridors with his helmet tucked underneath his arm. Although he was here to relax before heading off on another mission, he always found that it was better to be prepared then not. Besides, he had insomnia. He couldn't rest. So here he was, trying to find Laphisto Laphisto to give him an assignment. Any assignment.

The Twi'lek rounded a corner into Dock 4, and finally found the draconic figure standing by the security checkpoint. He was about to walk to his side and begin the embarrassing story of not being able to rest, when he realized the man was talking to someone. A heavily armored someone. Who's ship (an A-wing) had a military paintjob.

Immediately, Trace snapped into infiltration mode, and blended in with the dozen or so people moving past Laphisto to get to their ships. When he passed both of them, Trace turned back to look at the dragon questioningly.

The question would be quite obvious to Laphisto. Would this person have to be removed? Or were they welcome to stay?

Lucaant Vaneric Lucaant Vaneric

Laphisto was nowhere near the new individual who arrived in the A wing, instead finding himself talking to a few soldiers near a check point, checking up on the current day-to-day activities. how ever, the two lilaste soldiers that were interacting with Lucaant Vaneric Lucaant Vaneric would be mostly oblivious to Trace Xyston Trace Xyston , save for the one who was doing his inspection on the ship, upon seeing trace recognizing the spec ops individual. one who out ranked the lowly private tasked with inspection duty. looking back to lucaant the solder shook his head, giving a few hand signals to stand by

Trace Xyston

Lilaste Elghaseki
Trace nodded at the soldier who signaled to him "Stand by". He sighed. He'd been so on edge lately that he thought everyone was a danger. But it was better than letting his guard down and finding out just who exactly was dangerous. Going on a mission would certainly help him. He'd probably go alone, since he didn't want to disturb his comrades' rest.

He headed over to Laphisto Laphisto and waited "in line" for his turn to talk to the Lilaste Order's leader.

Ali Kare

High Admiral of the Lilaste Order
This day would not be pretty. Ali Kare strode through the station's corridors with authority, taking some amusement at the sight of people and droids alike scrambling to get out of the admiral's way. Ali breezed into Dock 4 and quickly spotted the seven-foot dragon with wings that was Laphisto, the Lilaste Order's leader.

She tapped her datapad twice to make sure her report was all filed, then approached him from the side, ignoring the others that were in line. "Sir, I have compiled a report for you. About the battle for Ropagi II. Would you like to see it now? Or shall I send it to your 'pad?"

Either way, their losses were pretty bad. But lately, the Order's production of ships had been ramping up, so the losses could be replaced easily. Then of course there was the problem of manpower. With those thousands of lives lost, it wouldn't be very easy to replace them swiftly. Even if the Order's recruiting rate had been going up lately, it still took time to train the cadets. Oh well. Ali would see in time.

Laphisto Laphisto

Laphisto was, for the most part, meeting with the station guard captain about a possible security threat that having an open civilian market in the Lilaste order HQ could pose. " captain, I am sure your threats are valid, and I am trusting you to make sure no such thing becomes a reality. Unfortunately, we cannot shut down the market. And until the base on Kirima is finished, we will have to use the Station for now. But ill ta- "Laphisto would stop, arms crossed over his chest before turning to look at the admiral that had approached him. With a raised brow upon looking at the data pad, he stepped to the side before looking to the captain and giving a small bow his way. " captain, I trust you can keep this facility safe; do whatever you need to. You have my permission within reason."

Looking at the officer in front of him, his eyes flashed a teal blue, and he soon began peering into the girl through the force, poking and prodding at their alignment no matter how small before he gave a slight nod " ill take the details now. tell me along the way " with that he began heading deeper into the station. heading for the Turbo lift systems on his way back to the CIC

Ali Kare Ali Kare

Ali Kare

Ali nodded and ... could feel Laphisto Laphisto probing her through the Force. She didn't like people reading her...but alright. The dragon was her boss, and as long as she could blast greedy pirates, she was happy. Laphisto would feel the admiral's deep anger directed towards the rich, and compassion (which was rare for her) for the less fortunate. Overall, she was a lawful neutral woman (but that didn't mean she wouldn't gleefully tear apart anyone that crossed her).

Ali followed the dragon to the CIC, giving him details about the battle on the way. "Well, sir, we lost four Dh'ivo corvettes, three hammerheads, and quite a few fighters. I have concerns about the tactics used in that battle, but then again, we won, and I wasn't there to direct it. Next time, please run the strategy by me before you implement it? I may be a busy woman, but I have time for war," she said.

"Also, the manpower of the Order will take time to recover. Are we conscripting some of the folks on Ropagi II? It's the least they can do for us since we liberated them," Ali said.

He gave a slight frown. The Dh'ivo Corvettes were one of the newer designs. He had hoped they would have been more effective. or least appropriately used. Shaking his head lightly, he slightly shook at hearing the loss of manpower. Machines and fighters can be replaced, but not people. They are an invaluable resource. " the High Admiral Zach Harrasaf Zach Harrasaf was to take charge of the assault, followed by Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze as his second in command. Unfortunately, it seems they are still a bit green. You will have your chance to prove yourself on the battlefield, admiral, don't worry."

Upon hearing of conscripting the locals of Ropagi II he gave a small chuckle." iv already sent Owen over as our Diplomat, to try and rally the locals to our cause. if anything they should be a good start of boosting our manpower "

Ali Kare

Ali nodded. The naval combat was quite disastrous to her standards, but they succeeded, and that was what mattered. "How did the ground combat go? Did we capture the warehouse and the officials?" she asked, head tilted. The admiral was intrigued by the new walkers. The AT-AE's had good armor and firepower, and good pilots driving them. They were probably vital to the war effort. Perhaps if such a design could be implemented in the navy...

Laphisto Laphisto

*laphisto looked up at the admiral with a raised brow before grasping at the holo computer on his wrist and turning it on, scrolling through for a moment before closing it and giving a slight nod " From what I can gather, yes, two of the three officials were captured, one was killed in the assault on the warehouse. Once the fleet returns to base, we can extract information from the officials. And hopefully, get a bead on who has been supplying these pirates." laphisto continued to walk for a moment longer before adding, "I heard from commander Tarain that the walkers were a success on their initial testing. We will have to see about switching the third and fourth war forge to begin immediate production. Start getting them prepped and ready for more deployments."

Ali Kare

"I see. Do you mind if I am present at the interrogations? Or do you have something else in mind for me?" she asked. Maybe Laphisto Laphisto would think she just wanted to get the information right out of the officials' mouths, and to be there to see it happen. But in reality, Ali wanted to see the pain they'd suffer. And they would suffer. The admiral would make sure of it.

And the news of the walkers was excellent. With more of those beasts on the battlefield, the Dusate Pirates would pose no further problems for the Order.

Laphisto Laphisto

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom