Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Auction #07-04-1776

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

Anders Sivas said:
Lots H & Q:

• 2 Medical Evacuations & Surgical Attention until a safe haven is located & patients are cleared with a bill of health.
  • 1 Month of Neurologically tailored & personally fuelled bliss, contentment & perfect peace. (Non-Sexual)
  • The Cleansing & Repair of a Mind of Choice, including absolution of sins.
  • 1 Full Neurological Mapping of Person of Choice including motivations, intents, knowledge & skills.
  • Viper, A Jewelled Sith Alchemical Katana purchased at another Auction.
  • 1 Tailor-Made stone sculpture with emergency holdout cavity of choice crafted by Anders Sivas.
  • The Erasure of Painful/Traumatic Memories selected by the recipient.
  • 1 Beskar-Proof Alibi.
  • 2 Months of Sanctuary for up to 5 people.
Sensing his own weaponry through the Force Kasamann glared at Anders. He would own the stolen weaponry of another? Kasamann would right that wrong, regardless if Anders lost ownership of his sword.

[member="Anders Sivas"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
(((I'm on mobile so refer to my last post for all previous and standing bids.)))
3 Bastion Cannons (sorry, cant link atm) for any CIS world of choice, paid by the TU defense budget, and access to request they be built for the CIS in the future up to three per world (exorbitant pricetag but immense defensive power).

Added to Lot I Aleph-Class.

Meanwhile, Ashe gripped Storm's pommel with her palm, amused at seeing its bigger brother nearby. Fortunately for her, its creator happened to be a friend.

Lot A: "Aura of Uneasiness" Scroll: A translated copy of the original Sith document. Contains tutelage in the spell "Aura of Uneasiness". This is an excellent spell for introducing an individual to Sith Magic. (Knight/Master prerequisite).

200,000 credits A special project of the winners desire using Baktoids resources
Lot B: "Waves of Darkness" Datacron: Gleaned from the diligent study of recordings from Adas' own Holocron, this Datacron contains instruction in the advanced spell: Waves of Darkness. (Master prerequisite)

200,000 credits
A copy of the files regarding Czar research and Project
Pantheon

Lot C: "Force-Imbuement" Datacron: This Datacron houses a compendium of descriptions regarding Force-Imbued items seen throughout history (such as Jedi Katanas, Jal Shey Armor, etc.) in addition to basic instruction on how to imbue an item with the Force.

200,000 credits A custom droid built by Alli Wren herself including a special implant to allow you to communicate with it directly.

Lot D: "Surge of the Brier" Datacron: Contains basic instruction on the Dathomirian Spell: Surge of the Brier; which is considered an exceptional analog to Plant Surge.

200,000 credits and Enough cortosis to make a custom item or any other rare material courtesy of XR Mining
Lot J: "The Dread Guard" Datacron: Contains research notes, logs, and other pertinent information regarding the Dread Guard project; ultimately culminating in the instruction of how to create Force Dead commandos. (Requires a Yuuzhan Vong Shaper and Cloning Facilities)

200,000 credits and a Unique Circe Savan Limited edition datacron
Lot K: "Shatterpoint" Datacron: Gleaned from the Great Holocron itself, this Datacron contains instruction in the apex, sensory ability Shatterpoint. (High Knight/Master prerequisite. Abuse and suffer.)

200,000 credits and one of every product made by Baktoid Industrial Systems
Lot P: "Electric Judgment" Datacron: Gleaned from the Great Holocron itself, this Datacron contains commentary and basic instruction in the art of Electric Judgment.

200,000 credits
One Custom HRD from the Subsidary of Baktoid known as Archangel Research

Lot Q: Heartstone Amulet: Forged with a shard of the Healing Crystals of Fire, this artifact is the best friend of any wielder of the healing arts. Within it lies the power to bring ease to the healing process.

200,000 credits Custom implants designed by Alli Wren and installed at Wren'goa stations advanced medical facility operated by Baktoid Industrial Systems

Lot F: "The Bracers of Najus": A unique artifact from centuries past. It possesses the power to marginally increase the strength of dark side attacks against light siders.

200,000 Credits
One Custom Starship by Baktoid Fleet Ordnace with some sort of advanced component

(will be handling Matsu's bids due to her imprisonment)

Lot E: "The Ring of Darth Moridin": Hailing from the personal collection of the first Sith Emperor of the modern era, this ring allows one to absorb force-based lightning of the same rank or lower and fire a blast equivalent to their rank. It also grants some protection against lightning from a wielder of a higher rank.

Lot I: Aleph-class Sith Starfighter: A rare piece of technology in the modern era, this starfighter boasts a 0.5 Sublight Speed and a moderate armament. It is literally the fastest starfighter in the Galaxy.

• One Naga Class Starfighter, One Custom Starfighter made by Baktoid Fleet Ordnance and 100,000 credits
Lot R: "Build-a-Bear Workshop Coupon": Just kidding. It's actually a custom-made, alchemy submission from yours truly. Whatever specifications or form you'd like this submission to be; armament, armor, or anything in-between.
200,000 Credits, .5% of Baktoid Shares , a favor from Alli Wren herself (pretty much anything ;) )

Matreya

It was at that moment Kasamann sensed Viper's younger sibling if you would, and it happened to be nearby...

Scanning the crowd he spotted an recently acquired acquaintance, where the signature emanated. Ashe had never mentioned she wore his stolen weaponry. He would remedy this as well.

Knowing Alli Wren stretched her companies profit at this point he upped a bit further, his bid:

Lot B:20,000 credits, and a Rascillon Fighter with your choice of Advanced Armament, alongside an indepth explanation of how to best avoid Umbrakinetic defenses combined with how to best negate Umbra attacks, alongside a free fighter of choice.

At that point, Alli bet on near all items. She would have to give on some.

[member="Alli Wren"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Matreya

D-Man said:
Lot E: 300,000 credits, and a year contracts worth of named product from JAC (Faction of choice)
Lot F: 200,000 credits and 3 Mynoc Class Fighters
Lot R: 1,500,000 credits, and 2 Mynoc Class Fighters with a singular Trident Y
[member="Isley Verd"]
Personally viewing his bid for all, being far higher in value then Alli Wren's, they remained unchanged. However, it was for ther seller to decide.

[member="Alli Wren"] [member="Isley Verd"]

Lot A: "Aura of Uneasiness" Scroll: A translated copy of the original Sith document. Contains tutelage in the spell "Aura of Uneasiness". This is an excellent spell for introducing an individual to Sith Magic. (Knight/Master prerequisite).

200,000 credits A special project of the winners desire using Baktoids resources
Lot B: "Waves of Darkness" Datacron: Gleaned from the diligent study of recordings from Adas' own Holocron, this Datacron contains instruction in the advanced spell: Waves of Darkness. (Master prerequisite)

300,000 credits and A copy of the files regarding Czar research and Project
Pantheon

Lot C: "Force-Imbuement" Datacron: This Datacron houses a compendium of descriptions regarding Force-Imbued items seen throughout history (such as Jedi Katanas, Jal Shey Armor, etc.) in addition to basic instruction on how to imbue an item with the Force.

200,000 credits A custom droid built by Alli Wren herself including a special implant to allow you to communicate with it directly.

Lot D: "Surge of the Brier" Datacron: Contains basic instruction on the Dathomirian Spell: Surge of the Brier; which is considered an exceptional analog to Plant Surge.

200,000 credits and Enough cortosis to make a custom item or any other rare material courtesy of XR Mining
Lot J: "The Dread Guard" Datacron: Contains research notes, logs, and other pertinent information regarding the Dread Guard project; ultimately culminating in the instruction of how to create Force Dead commandos. (Requires a Yuuzhan Vong Shaper and Cloning Facilities)

200,000 credits and a Unique Circe Savan Limited edition datacron
Lot K: "Shatterpoint" Datacron: Gleaned from the Great Holocron itself, this Datacron contains instruction in the apex, sensory ability Shatterpoint. (High Knight/Master prerequisite. Abuse and suffer.)

200,000 credits and one of every product made by Baktoid Industrial Systems
Lot P: "Electric Judgment" Datacron: Gleaned from the Great Holocron itself, this Datacron contains commentary and basic instruction in the art of Electric Judgment.

200,000 credits
One Custom HRD from the Subsidary of Baktoid known as Archangel Research

Lot Q: Heartstone Amulet: Forged with a shard of the Healing Crystals of Fire, this artifact is the best friend of any wielder of the healing arts. Within it lies the power to bring ease to the healing process.

200,000 credits Custom implants designed by Alli Wren and installed at Wren'goa stations advanced medical facility operated by Baktoid Industrial Systems

Lot F: "The Bracers of Najus": A unique artifact from centuries past. It possesses the power to marginally increase the strength of dark side attacks against light siders.

400,000 Credits
One Custom Starship by Baktoid Fleet Ordnace with some sort of advanced component

(will be handling Matsu's bids due to her imprisonment)

Lot E: "The Ring of Darth Moridin": Hailing from the personal collection of the first Sith Emperor of the modern era, this ring allows one to absorb force-based lightning of the same rank or lower and fire a blast equivalent to their rank. It also grants some protection against lightning from a wielder of a higher rank.

Lot I: Aleph-class Sith Starfighter: A rare piece of technology in the modern era, this starfighter boasts a 0.5 Sublight Speed and a moderate armament. It is literally the fastest starfighter in the Galaxy.

• One Naga Class Starfighter, One Custom Starfighter made by Baktoid Fleet Ordnance and 100,000 credits
Lot R: "Build-a-Bear Workshop Coupon": Just kidding. It's actually a custom-made, alchemy submission from yours truly. Whatever specifications or form you'd like this submission to be; armament, armor, or anything in-between.
1.600,000 Credits, .5% of Baktoid Shares , a favor from Alli Wren herself (pretty much anything ;) )

"1,000,000 credits, accompanying all personal knowledge - and side effects/anything that would normally be un documented by the scientists whom made the sheets - of how to make and best utilize a Czar warrior on Lot Q" Zander called from his hiding spot. It was dangerous bearing the face of a multibillion dollar wanted fugitive, but he had managed to steal from the host of his original being and even instate himself once more into JAC, what could it hurt to push it a but further?

[member="Isley Verd"]

Matreya

D-Man said:
Lot E: 300,000 credits, and a year contracts worth of named product from JAC (Faction of choice)
Lot F: 200,000 credits and 3 Mynoc Class Fighters
Lot R: 1,500,000 credits, and 2 Mynoc Class Fighters with a singular Trident Y
[member="Isley Verd"]
Viewing R vote as Dominant, he left it be:

Lot E: 300,000 credits and 2 objects of purchase, for a year supply (Faction of choice )
Lot F: 350,000 credits and 3 Mynoc Class Fighters and a free fighter of choice.

([member="Alli Wren"], its not my auction but I gotta be blunt, its downright lame that your trying to outbid everyone on like every item. I own a multi billion cred company, but do I come in to buy everything? No, as its not RP friendly for others.)

Matreya

Kasamann said:
Lot B:20,000 credits, and a Rascillon Fighter with your choice of Advanced Armament, alongside an indepth explanation of how to best avoid Umbrakinetic defenses combined with how to best negate Umbra attacks, alongside a free fighter of choice.
Kasamann eyed Alli, she was getting to be bothersome but the brute held his tongue.
Lot B:120,000 credits, and a Rascillon Fighter with your choice of Advanced Armament, alongside an indepth explanation of how to best avoid Umbrakinetic defenses combined with how to best negate Umbra attacks, alongside a free fighter of choice.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Lot E: Moridin's Ring

500,000 credits
1 Advanced Power Armor Mk IF
A datacron containing information on the basics of Fallanassi scribing techniques
A datacron containing general information on the different types of illusory Force powers

"One billion credits on every individual lot!" called a bearded man in the back of the room with a gigantic, cheesy grin on his face. "Just kidding..."

This elicited a few chuckles from the more sensible types in the crowd. Satisfied with that, the man's eyes roamed the exterior ring of the room, looking for a serving droid ... and possibly some tasty canapes?

Lord Ghoul

L
"I'll raise," said a sly, snide voice from the corner. Mikhail leaned against the wall, devastatingly confident. "One week of holding hands with the CIS and singing campfire songs. Instead of..." He waved a hand vaguely. "The other thing."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
I sat there and smiled as the bids became higher and higher. It was ridiculous, of course. If Alli continued this game of hers, she and her company would be bankrupt in a matter of days. Not that I really minded that so much, it just seemed a... waste.

As Andra bidded the little pocket knife she got from a different auction, I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"You have it here? I wanna take a look at that masterful art."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Breaking character for a moment since there's no specific Marketplace rule about it,
Don't hate on him or be immature about it. I agree with D-Man. It doesnt matter if you're the richest or poorest person in the room. If you are bidding on every item, you are just being selfish and in wanting of attention. It is not called the [your name here] auction. There are plenty of items I wanted but ignored. Even half of the ones I was beat on, I havent been powerbidding for. It is not about the "IC excuse" either, because it is the same concept IC.

Not everything is about winning, friends.

Lot H & Q:
  • 2 Medical Evacuations & Surgical Attention until a safe haven is located & patients are cleared with a bill of health.
  • 1 Month of Neurologically tailored & personally fuelled bliss, contentment & perfect peace. (Non-Sexual)
  • The Cleansing & Repair of a Mind of Choice, including absolution of sins.
  • 1 Full Neurological Mapping of Person of Choice including motivations, intents, knowledge & skills.
  • Viper, A Jewelled Sith Alchemical Katana purchased at another Auction.
  • 1 Tailor-Made stone sculpture with emergency holdout cavity of choice crafted by Anders Sivas.
  • The Erasure of Painful/Traumatic Memories selected by the recipient.
  • 1 Beskar-Proof Alibi.
  • 2 Months of Sanctuary for up to 5 people.
  • The warm smile and gratitude of the Darling of the Fringe. :D
"Hah! Oh Alen and Mikhail are at it again. Have I mentioned how much I appreciate our dear scruffy Arbiter lately?" I say to my companion for the event - [member="Jared Ovmar"] of course.

Twas an interesting auction of bandied items and intriguing favours, including it seemed the payrolls and Research & Development funds of some of the more widespread companies in the Galaxy. I'd hate to be the accountants bleeding through the eyes at the coffers. I mull over my data pad of 'things I can realistically offer in exchange for ungoddessly useful necklaces', and slip it back into my lap. The data pad is all I brought with me but the sword, being as we are on Tatooine surrounded by the Sv'yato and Third Fleets of the CIS and guarded by a protection ensemble provided by our host [member="Isley Verd"]. My gaze scans around the room and I wave to those I know. Seems to be quite the collection and it makes me want to sit down after the auction with the lot and share a pot of tea. Maybe some wine. I brush a purple hair off my dress and lean in to pull [member="Jared Ovmar"]'s arm around my shoulders.

From behind me, I feel a warm sensation on my neck as if a hot breeze fluttered by. "Of course. I heard there was a jeweller alchemist here, figured if I didn't barter it for one of those fantastic necklaces, at least we could yank the jewels off and I could have a necklace and earring set made, eh? Wouldn't that look pretty? At least it would be a consolation for the Heartstone Necklace passing me by. So many designs I could choose, it's a pity I don't wear more tiaras, those jewels would make a killer headband tiara. What do you think would look better on me?" I pass the sword in its sheath (housed in a velvet bag) to Jared. What, it's not like I know which end to hold.

Matreya

Kasamann felt his power flaring, the evil personalities inside of him writhing like some damned soul among the flames of Tartarus. Even his amulets, and combined effort, could not hide him from prying eyes if he couldnt keep himself under control...

But she spoke one of the greatest swords he ever crafted, like it was a meaningless trinket!!

Snapping up mental barriers, against himself, Kasamann worked his power back down, and remained unseen to the best of his capabilities.

He would get it back.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Lot F: Bracers of Najus

Four Eightgun Fighters, One point five million credits, and a personal ship devised by Subach-Innes, as well as the rights to produce a variant of the Kalash K74.

Lot E: Moridin's Ring

500,000 credits
1 Advanced Power Armor Mk IF
1 Sith Stealth Field Armor(used and damaged, repairable)
A datacron containing information on the basics of Fallanassi scribing techniques
A datacron containing general information on the different types of illusory Force powers

"Hauum, I do bid live Orbalisks, the skin, tusks, and poison of a Terentatek which I slew, a tamed Drexl for thee to ride, and my assistance upon any matter which you shall require upon Lot F, the Bracers of Najus," boomed the voice of an enormous Herglic with glittering black eyes. "Do not let such precious artifacts fall into the hands of fools who will bring them to ruin."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom