Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Auction #07-04-1776

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Umbris Potestas Est
Lot F: Bracers of Najus

Four Eightgun Fighters, One point five million credits, and a personal ship devised by Subach-Innes, as well as the rights to produce a variant of the Kalash K74, 5% of Subach-Innes stock, and two carbonite-frozen deceased technobeasts from the Zeltros outbreak.

Lot E: Moridin's Ring

500,000 credits
1 Advanced Power Armor Mk IF
1 Sith Stealth Field Armor(used and damaged, repairable)
A datacron containing information on the basics of Fallanassi scribing techniques
A datacron containing general information on the different types of illusory Force powers

Nyxie

【夢狐】
4 personal Deathbells, 1% of RRDI, one live Maalraas from a former hunt, 1,000,000 Credits and enough Cryastium for one Limited thing, added to Enigma's bid on the Bracers on Najus....

1 Decicredit on the Ring of Moridin, and a copy of the special edition AyneaxCirce PlayHutt mag.

(((If this posted before, please ignore. I'm on mobile with the worst internet on the world in the Apalachian mountains.)))

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I hereby retract my bid of Four VIORA cannons, pay courteous recompense of One model to an Isley Verd, with the remaining three remaining safely in undisclosed laboratories on Crystalsong under planetary defenses and shielding. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your time.

Ashe left, though it was unlikely her other bids would get very far anyways... but who knows.

Until further notice, this auction is on hold due to the auctioneer going on an indefinite LOA.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
For any questions, please feel free to contact any of the Company Judges.
~ Danger Arceneau

Lot R: "Build-a-Bear Workshop Coupon": Just kidding. It's actually a custom-made, alchemy submission from yours truly. Whatever specifications or form you'd like this submission to be; armament, armor, or anything in-between.
  • "One of these fings I've no sodding idea how to drive. Looks right vicious, though, yeah?"
The starfighter's presentation is sloppy, marred by graffiti and covered in garbage. There appears to be dried shyrack guano on the right wing.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Lot B: "Waves of Darkness" Datacron: Gleaned from the diligent study of recordings from Adas' own Holocron, this Datacron contains instruction in the advanced spell: Waves of Darkness. (Master prerequisite)
  • 1 Copy of all Datacrons/recordings of Holocrons/Scrolls/Files/Sample Data in Ashelotte's collection (except the special Circe one...)
  • 1 custom Ship up to 1,000m. that I'll probably take forever to get around to building, because it will require a dev the size of Coruscant for how awesome it'll be (I have Ashe's .75 liner to finish, then oversee Alli and Silver making the custom order I won, before I am free to add more projects to my list)
  • 1 Personal Favor? (Hell, it could be pole-dancing for all I care but nothing involving "lovemaking")

Lot O: Onimi-class Heavy Cruiser: A unique, Vong-constructed vessel of the modern era. Houses a plethora of deadly armaments.
  • 2.5% RRDI (Ashe's)

Lot J: "The Dread Guard" Datacron: Contains research notes, logs, and other pertinent information regarding the Dread Guard project; ultimately culminating in the instruction of how to create Force Dead commandos. (Requires a Yuuzhan Vong Shaper and Cloning Facilities)
  • 2.5% RRDI (Saera's)

Lot R: "Build-a-Bear Workshop Coupon": Just kidding. It's actually a custom-made, alchemy submission from yours truly. Whatever specifications or form you'd like this submission to be; armament, armor, or anything in-between.
  • The 3 unused VIORA Cannons from the VIORA Orbital Defense Satellite, omitted from the two satellites' final design due to capacity constraints (each one uses 2 instead of 4 now)
  • (Do not abuse. Same thing I told you last time, 1 per LSD, 2 per SD, so on and so forth; don't spam them on one ship.)
  • (The one is still on gift to you regardless.)

Lot I: Aleph-class Sith Starfighter: A rare piece of technology in the modern era, this starfighter boasts a 0.5 Sublight Speed and a moderate armament. It is literally the fastest starfighter in the Galaxy.
  • The classified IBIS-02 and free one-time installation, with lifetime free tech support, to the matching standalone AI once developed (pending 1,000 word blog)
  • (I think you misunderstood, by access I meant the right to acquire, in which the AI will be delivered upon completion for this unit.)

Lot K: "Shatterpoint" Datacron: Gleaned from the Great Holocron itself, this Datacron contains instruction in the apex, sensory abilityShatterpoint. (High Knight/Master prerequisite. Abuse and suffer.)
  • Enough Cryastium for 1 Limited-Production item ((dev will be done for you))

(The below is for Enigma, not Ashelotte)
Lot F: "The Bracers of Najus": A unique artifact from centuries past. It possesses the power to marginally increase the strength of dark side attacks against light siders.
  • 4 personal Deathbells
  • 1% of RRDI
  • One live Maalraas from a former hunt
  • 1,000,000 Credits
  • Enough Cryastium for one Limited thing
  • All added to [member="Enigma"]'s bid on the Bracers on Najus.... [ Four Eightgun Fighters, One point five million credits, and a personal ship devised by Subach-Innes, as well as the rights to produce a variant of the Kalash K74, 5% of Subach-Innes stock, and two carbonite-frozen deceased technobeasts from the Zeltros outbreak. ]
---

So yeah, combining all the bids into one post again, and returning the bid on R again.

Lot J: "The Dread Guard" Datacron: Contains research notes, logs, and other pertinent information regarding the Dread Guard project; ultimately culminating in the instruction of how to create Force Dead commandos. (Requires a Yuuzhan Vong Shaper and Cloning Facilities)

1 Year of my services.

Just recapping my bid, as the time should have gone over. [member="Isley Verd"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Lot B: "Waves of Darkness" Datacron: Gleaned from the diligent study of recordings from Adas' own Holocron, this Datacron contains instruction in the advanced spell: Waves of Darkness. (Master prerequisite)

Supervised access to the following off of Kurah's holocron for one session:

[*]The Coordinates and HoloOrrery of Iego and the Thousand Moons
[*]A Recorded Encyclopedia of All New Gods of the Horde Pantheon
[*]The Complete Shaping Protocol
[*]Any Common-Knowledge about the Yuuzhan Vong and the Horde

"A small sacrifice of knowledge as a wedding gift for the continued service of 'Cassandra Cinthra' and her wife and former High Prefect Ashelotte Saybin Malfrost," a note read, directing the bid to be added to their own and delivered to either of them; Kurah did have so little need for such a thing as Sith Magic. Besides, all the most important things had been withheld, with specific instructions programmed into the holocron to make certain of this.
Not a soul outside of Echidna or the palace on Kurah Prime knew who the dark, radiant angel even was.

Just for the record, to ease the minds of those who may inwardly shout "alt-padder!";

Enigma partook in the making of the holocron and is one of those responsible for making sure it isn't lost, stolen or damaged. Ashe and Circe could easily attempt to bid such things, but this way was more sentimental.

Matreya

Lot E: 650,000 credits and 2 objects of purchase, for a year supply (Faction of choice) from JAC, and the designs for a unique speeder capable of reaching low altitude at intense speeds (LJ-909)and 3 Mynoc Class Fighters and a free fighter of choice
Lot R: 1,500,000 credits, and 2 Mynoc Class Fighters with 2Trident Y

After debating his choices, thoroughly and extensively might I add, Daemos chose to break down the bids offered for E, after redacting them. These then were sent to enhance both the remaining. Hopefully he would win the two he so sought.

[member="Isley Verd"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom