Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Writer

Given that circumstance I find it favorable if done tastefully. I do however see even long time writing buddies trying to throw you for a loop and if you assume something it could affect their plan. So it's okay but always be willing to edit I guess.

What is your stance on people writing multiple characters in opposing factions?

It hard to say since everyone brings their own style to the table and I haven't been able to read everyone's type of writing. Since SWRP is so dang big. But I have to say I enjoy reading the styles and time put in post by;
@[member="Levia Sol"]
@[member="Torjesgo"]
@[member="Daxton Bane"]
@[member="Cronos Aegir"]
@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
@[member="Teynara Jeralyr"]
Not exactly in that order but yeah. Keep it up gais!

Who is your favorite Actor/Actress and why?

Qhorin Solas

Q
One favorite? That's impossible, but I'll try to pick one of both genders...

Leonardo DiCaprio - a bit cliche, I guess, but you can't deny his body of work. He also has excellent taste in women. Really though, I could name 10 actors I hold in similar regard. Denzel Washington, Samuel L. Jackson, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, Benedict Cumberbatch, Micheal Fassbender... it's probably a toss up between Leo and Matt. I've even seen We Bought A Zoo multiple times, and don't get me started on the Bourne trilogy, or Dogma. I hated that Brothers Grimm though. Heath Ledger deserves a mention, for a Knight's Tale and Batman, of course, as well as that movie with Julia Styles... what was it? Oh, and my guy James Franco. I've been watching him since Freaks and Geeks.

Choosing a woman is a bit harder, but I'll have to say Milla Jovovich. I still watch The Fifth Element because she's in it, and I've seen every Resident Evil film a multitude of times because she's in them (and I like zombies.) Again, there are other actresses I hold in similar regard... Keira Knightley is one, in no small part because she's absolutely gorgeous as well as talented. Diane Lane is gold. I also love Lena Headey. And don't get me started on Natalie Portman, or Susan Sarandon. I also like a lot of Sandra Bullock's movies -- even Practical Magic; especially Practical Magic. There's something about witches...

Do you think Lebron James is a better basketball player than Micheal Jordan? If so, why? If not, why?​

Hell no. Sorry to the LeBron fans but his Airness still trumps him. Never mind the championships won or total net value, Jordan for me is a more entertaining player to watch between the two.

Aside from SW what other genre or series do you like?

I play D&D with my older brother sometimes, overall though I'm just a huge Star Wars fan I guess. Tried writing fantasy but it always turned out to be way too silly.

How many countries have you visited?

Personally, I choose the side of Light. This is not due to some inner boy scout...this is due to the fact that it is difficult to play the true good guy. It's easy to just curb-stomp one's way through the Galaxy, either playing a "badass" Rogue, bloodthirsty Sith, or some other alignment that just doesn't give a hoot. It's difficult to take the high, honorable road and show restraint, valor, respect, etc. etc. SO, long story short; Light Side for sure.

Need for Speed or Forza?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom