Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Character

Always Watching, Sometimes Canon
Corellia. Urban planet so it's easy to disappear, decently-large underworld, just enough distance from the galactic center that I only come across politicians if I WANT to, and close enough to the galactic center that I can get good beer in just about any bar.

How good are you with guns?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
It might be cheating, but I get a bit of help from the Force. So very good. Do love me a good slugthrower. Without the Force? Still pretty good.

How good are you with a sword/saber?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Hey being a dancer would be fun. And hell, the girls are all pretty attractive.

Ya know...I've never really thought about it...I suppose I'd like to find out more about who my parents were, but I won't cry over it if I don't either.

Is there anything that you've done that you wish you could take back? If so, what was it?

Hey, that’s the perks of the job right?

This one time I spent a night with a Wookiee, never again, woke up with hella fur everywhere. Took hours to clean. Never ever again. Like I found fur in places I didn’t think was possible.

What is one thing you discovered about yourself that blew your mind?

Chance Bonaventure

C
Dude, where's my Wookiee?

If given the chance to bring capes back as a fashion item in modern times, would you?

Totally, you could say long coats are kind of discount capes in the fashion sense, I'd even take one of those robes with hoods that the force sensitives wear as long as I have something like a cape waving with the wind, I just think they look great, OK?

Best model of Astromech Droid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom