Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion As You Know, Our Blockade is Perfectly Legal | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Hex L,

Liuna

L
GGWDPNG2.png

Objective: Monitor communications
Allies: SJO/GA: [member="Jerit Kolomor"], [member="Dusaro Dresari"], [member="Valkren Calderon"], [member="Jyoti Nooran"], [member="Kira Novak"], [member="Allyson Locke"]
Opposition: None, at the moment

A fresh rotation of Silver Jedi members had arrived a few days ago to do their duty with the Expeditionary Forces stationed in orbit above Sullust – a practice that had been in place since the events of Ossus. These members of the Silver Jedi were here to maintain this presence, and to provide support to GA patrols, humanitarian aid, and to explore. The newest members of the rotation had a wide variety of skillsets, just the way they liked it. There were Jedi, members of the Antarian Rangers, and the Silver Shadows.

Liuna didn’t really want to think about what happened on Mirial.

So, for her own part, she had been hesitant to join at all. However, duty called and she answered. The Mirialan understood that the Silver Jedi and the Alliance had worked together in the past, long before her time with the Order. This was yet another way to strengthen the bonds that they had formed. It was one of many exercises in camaraderie, she supposed.

Sitting at a console aboard their Stealth Frigate, she listened passively to the communications that came through her headset. Things were fairly quiet at the moment, just standard status reports, from what she could tell. Her dark eyes glazed over. The blinking lights of the console before her became slightly blurred. Though she had done a good job of keeping thoughts of her home world tucked away in the back of her mind, the quiet moments like this were always difficult.

Liuna had had few interactions with the GA herself, but they had made quite an impact on her. She knew that they had been present to assist with the offensive on her home world, a fact that would endear their forces to her forevermore. Liuna’s memories were a bit fuzzy, she didn’t even recall boarding a ship on Mirial – she had a feeling that Padawan Pawaro had helped her aboard. But she did remember waking up on an Alliance vessel with a few members of the Rangers. If not for the GA’s assistance, she had a feeling that she wouldn’t have made it off the planet at all.

And then, comm traffic increased – the voices in uproar.

Sitting up in her seat, she returned to the present and listened closely. There was something about a blockade – and the First Order. Liuna had a bad feeling about this. She knew that some of the Expeditionary team members were out on patrol nearby and there might be some down touring the base on Sullust… they would need to re-group.

“Hey, everyone.” Liuna spoke over their comm, “Check in, please. There might be a situation unfolding…”

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
LexQF04.gif

Allies: GA, ORC, MANDOS
Immidiate Allies: [member="Ayhia Katar"], [member="Taneas Haring"]
Enemy: FO [member="Robogeber"] - FIV Bombard
gear + npc

The Fleet of two Undocked From the Station and begun to move out with a steady speed. It was a rare occasion Sanya was in command of the vessel but this time she was gearing up for a more hands on approach. The woman was In the changing rooms as she placed her armor on over her robes along with the mask she used during wartime. While it had features it wasn't as fancy as a Mandalorians. "Ayhia, You ready?" Sanya asked as she connected the last piece of armor together then stood up. In some way's she looked like a juggernaut that was ready to charge into the fray. The only other's in the room was the Ancoran Guard and some women who requested to take the fight against the First Order and they look prepared. Lights went dim as the alarm system activated and a red light pulsed in the corner of the room. "Its time. you know never been in one of the pods myself. Kinda excited." She said with a giggle. "Okay everyone get to the pods, well meet you there in a moment." Sanya said talking to her guard and followed them out waiting by the door. "Taneas, you sure you can keep up?" The feline woman was simply poking fun at the man.

-------
Admiral Tyahn

rZ5riuC.gif

The Admiral stood with her arms behind her back. "When the enemy arrives, full power to the engins. Let's show these s.o.b's whos boss!" The woman spoke loudly as her eye's took in the full picture of the battlefield soon to be. Her arms would move in front of her so she could lean on the holo table "Admiral Tyrahn, Sensor reports say a large fleet is coming." Said the officer without taking their face away from the screen. "OKAY men, this is it. Today we make a stand against these plasteelpigs who think they can come from out their hidyhole. I SAY we fight the good fight and be the inspiration, the hope, the line of defence this galaxy needs. Open the ship's comm..." She said helping to drive moral up. "Attention crew please report to your station imminently and prepare for combat."

Note: I plan for both of these ships to blow up quickly
NPC - Admiral Tyrahn
Hammerhead Destroyer (1550m, 5 sqns)
Ireth-class cruiser (1000m, 1 sqn)

Taneas Haring

T
aEr6wnl.gif

[media]https://youtu.be/V61Rggeb0LU[/media]​
Immidiate Allies: [member="Ayhia Katar"], [member="Sanya Val Swift"]
Enemy: FO [member="Robogeber"] - FIV Bombard
gear -

Taneas stood outside the female's changing rooms awaiting on both Sanya and Ayhia. The man was ready even before he boarded this ship. Call it paranoia but the man liked to be ready for what life threw at him. War had done some terrible things to Taneas both body and mind, the cybernetic arms and legs was a clear reminder to that. Yet everything he had endured so far he was still alive and kicking still fighting the same war, the only war. One of the dark and light. It didn't ever matter what name it took when you had painted it black and white it was all the same. The real kicker was understanding that the galaxy war was simple background noise to the grater power. a grater power that had a cruel destiny planned for every soul. "Huh.. ohh hey kiddo and you know me even without the fancy magic I have plenty of tricks up my sleeves. You can be damn sure I can keep up." He was miles away when Sanya had snuck up from behind.

"So whats your name young lady." Taneas said with a wink and a click of the tongue. His eyes wandered looking at the weapon that the woman carried compared to the ones he had. Although her preferred the feel that the judge and jury gave him. Still he couldn't help shake an odd feeling about her. The man had met many Echani in his time yet this woman seemed different.

Progflaw99

CPAFfVk.png
---
Here I am again. At the precipice. It's almost eerie how my senses pick up on the subtlest of changes, a shift in pressure, a wobble of the deck below my boots. It's strange how familiar it feels. I've got a pretty good idea of where we are, but I can't say one way or the other - regulations are regulations but I hope this letter finds you well. We've been travelling for about two weeks now, no stop offs so wherever we're going it must be far away from Dosuun. We catch a snippet of holonet news from time to time, though we've been on communications blackout for about three days. We must be getting close to where we're going. I saw your report on the Education system in Avalonia, sounds a bit dry to me - but I'm glad things finally seem to be settling down. How's your brother? I'm painfully out of touch with the corporate world, but wish him well for me should you get the chance. And you, I hope the cold weather lately in Avalonia isn't too bad but for all I know you're sitting on a beach on Halm drinking a mimosa. It's about that time - gotta go, I'll write again next chance I get.
- Rolf Amsel
---
qBemadY.png
[ Theme ]
Hex L-49 \\ Ops Team Harpy \\ SJAS-AAL/FO-03 Tactical Troop Transport
Faction: First Order \\ Enemy: Galactic Alliance \\ Status: Alert
Gear in Next Post \\ In Vicinity: [member="Krayn Ren"]

He'd written that two days ago, but the letter hadn't yet been transmitted per standing orders of comm silence. It didn't really matter he supposed, his hands almost moving by reflex in front of the Stormtrooper Officer as he completed the final inspection of his weapon. Rolf Amsel had already completed the inspections of the rest of his crew and in truth his weapon didn't really need another once over but it was a nervous habit of his. *Mind over matter.* He'd been doing this for some time now, present at the most major of conflicts across First Order and Galactic Alliance space and yet - this felt different. He couldn't place the feeling, and that bothered him.

Killing was an art form, the task of battle a practiced trade to the likes of the Colonel. Under normal circumstances he would be the one commanding the other troopers, this time he was leading them. It had been at his own request though he'd never admit that to anyone, least of all [member="Lydia Finn-Camden"]. If all had gone well she'd be receiving the occasional letter as post allowed and once every week a small delivery of fresh flowers from the more southern reaches of the continent would arrive at her home of record. Rolf ground his teeth gently as he brought himself out of the depths of his own mind, eyes glancing up as a loud chime began to sound followed by a PA announcement.

:: Reversion in one minute. Standby for deceleration. ::
Well, here they were. Rolf had managed to catch a glimpse of one of the flight plans on his way through the Officer's mess aboard the FIV Crimson Dawn. This was their last leg of the trip, but their destination was still unknown. That too differed from the usual, Rolf's official assignment was the FIV Concorida along with his brothers and sisters of "Fortan's Fist" but today his mission differed. Instead, along with the rest of his handpicked squad, he was to perform customs checks. Boarding and detaining any merchants too foolish to heed the warnings of the First Order as they began establishing their blockade. At least initially, they were also to provide assault support for when not if Alliance Forces showed. It was never a question of if. The Galactic Alliance would show up eventually, you didn't simply establish a blockade in enemy claimed space and expect to go unhindered.

As the minute passed, Rolf held on to the netting inside the AAL, body swaying gently as the ship dropped out of hyperspace and once back into the void. *And here we are.* He still didn't know where, but as movement picked up in the hangar an alarm sounded, followed by another transmission over the comm. Short, staccato, and to the point, it was delivered.

:: General Quarters. Man your stations. ::
*Stations?* The question hung in Rolfs mind momentarily. *Already?* The second question the more pressing. Upon reversion they had expected some vessels to be nearby, but to sound general quarters must have meant there were capable armed forces in the area. How or why wasn't in the Colonel's cards, instead he had soldiers to get ready for whatever may come. Swinging out of the end of the lander, he saw several others now running towards his shuttle, their armor identical to his own, helmets already strapped on tight. Following suit, he reached in and set his own helmet atop his head, sealing it to the rest of his armor. Everyone had heard the alarm, and no doubt wherever they were at the moment, they were now rushing towards their shuttle. Slinging his weapon to the side, he moved to watch for the rest of his Op team. *Ops Team Harpy.* He counted heads as they arrived, carefully glancing at the other shuttles. So far, his men were the most prepared. *Good.* They were waiting on two more. Narrowing his eyes, Rolf thought he might see them now, two dark helmets bobbing amidst the sea of movement in the hangar.

:: Hurry it up boys, waiting on you. :: He keyed across the Ops Team channel.

Arjant Clevenger

A
Allies: [member="Bryce Bantam"] (Kinda)
Enemies: [member="Ara Zambrano"], [member="Brennan Cabrol"]
Objective: Crashing this ship with no survivors!

Calm and mediated breathing came from Halron, all that could be notably heard from the mask he wore. It sounded as if he was breathing heavy, but it was just what one would perceive it to be. Calm and steady despite being in cuffs and detained by a Judge of the Outer Rim Coalition that supposedly brought justice. But it was false justice. Held by imaginable morals, policies, and laws that was created by the upper echelon, in all or most societies, that were meant for the people. Yet what kind of law would it be if it wasn't decided by the people and instead of the elite and upper rankings that only helped to keep them in power to give false hope, and injected it into the veins of those beneath them.

And all that the radical Rebel saw in Bryce was just a foolish man that enforced the bidding laws that served false justice.

"I pity you of your false beliefs of justice, Bantam. In time you will learn to know what true justice is, and that our plan will come to realization when they were first formed many years ago," the Firrerreo said in a calm tone. His plan were of those made by the likes of the Dreamers and Partisans when they fought the first Galactic Empire. A plan to purge and burn every fabric of Imperialism.

"You might add some more time for our goal to be accomplished, but you can't dissuade the inevitable, Bantam," and then remain quiet as he went into deep thinking of how to get out of these cuffs.

BZS5hy0.png
Hex L-49 // FIV Crimson Dawn // Imperial-X Star Destroyer
Faction: First Order // Enemy: The Galactic Alliance: [member="Raph Thule"] // Status: Priming Hyperdrive
Notable PCs: [member="Therran Graush"], [member="The Major"]

Before he could truly address his cousin, the Bureau's attache, had made her presence known, and Graush looked at her and merely uttered, "Come." She had no place standing in line with the other soldiers.

The Sith Lord's head turned to look at his cousin, sulfuric orbs glowing through the energy shield that simultaneously hid and protected his face.

"Are you familiar with the rulers of Empress Teta?" A'sharad said, but he didn't wait for his cousin to give his own answer. In the Defense Minister's mind, of course Therran knew who the last ruler was, but perhaps not the current one, for [member="Lily Kuhn"] had been named Empress of Koros Major the same time House Graush was vacating Prakith and the Core Worlds. Face tight behind helm, he said, "She is sympathetic to the existence of the Sith," he said as he came to a stop at the head of the host that was still, even now lining up in the hangar.

His own agents suggested that she was somewhere close to Sullust, which meant, she wasn't too far from this blockade.

"Should she make an appearance here, we extract her." This was the part where his gaze rotated between both his cousin and the Major. "Your mission is to secure her while Forsworn secures her vessel." There was no need for him to confirm with them. Therran was an ambitious man, but he fell in line behind Graush. A branch off from the family, his upbringing had instilled in him to obey the main line of Graush, and to preserve their existence. A'sharad gave him a position within the Order to do exactly that.

And now he was addressing the formation of soldiers, his gaze turning from his cousin.

"We are all familiar with the doctrines of the Alliance. To cleanse the followers of the Dark Side! To give them justice for the perceived crime of wielding the Dark Side of the Force." Even then, he could sense the animosity of the elder Sullustan, [member="Jaius Sovv"], at the meeting of the armistice. "Had they the opportunity, they would undoubtedly PURGE you, my Forsworn, your crime? Fighting against the corruption of the Alliance!

When they arrive in force, there is no mercy!

There will be none, who oppose us, come the end of this war!"

Zealots for the most part, House Graush provided a new life for many of the soldiers that were apart of the Forsworn Legion. A scarce few originated from the One Sith, and most were made up of First Order Stormtroopers turned Auxiliary, preferring to follow their Commander rather than be broken into different units, or to retire. A loyalty amongst these men and women that couldn't be bought.

They'd die before betraying their Lord.

Their synced cry of approval and salute washed over him in the Force.

This coming war was the war that would have Graush's name instilled in Imperials for years to come.

ot4gvyb.png

9677Scf.png

Enroute to Hex L-49, aboard the Supremecy Class Star Destroyer FIV Reprisal
Objective: Secure the Sector, Destroy Alliance Forces.
Allies in Vicinity: [member="Sieger Ren"] [member="Robogeber"] [member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Varas Kyrel"]
Enemies: Galactic Alliance Meatbags​
At this point in time, HK-42 had received better upgrades to combat the Jedi, and any other meatbag who opposed his Master. While his Master was inside his personnel chambers, He was standing on the bridge, enjoying the view. He normally talked in the standard HK unit format in front of other people besides Kyrel Ren, but he spoke in a normal speaking format in front of others in the First Order

"Hmm....I wonder how scared those Meatbags are of us."

Once his Master stepped out and gave out orders, before moving out to where his daughter could be, HK-42 spoke out to him before he walked out.

"Master, I will be remaining on the bridge to protect it from any advancing troops that may board, that way it is protected."

Wither he heard it or not was unknown to him, but he let his Master know so then if he asked what he was doing, he already had his answer.

CPAFfVk.png

Anger, pain, suffering. Within the darkened room, a troubled face flinched at the thought. Anger, pure frustration that yet again he had no true purpose on this task. A mask concealed his features, intricately designed with dark features and imbedded silver designs, it caught the dim red lighting of the room to create a mood that only amplified the dark coldness of the chamber. Pain, the agonising pinch of regret and remorse. Shoulders shrugged within the chair that made up the only real feature, allowing him to sit alone in his solitude. Suffering, he would make them suffer, he would make them all suffer. Like he had, once upon a time in a distant memory not his own.
An uncomfortable twitch had come about the sat one, his head shaking as dark thoughts took him deeper into his momentary attachment to whatever it was he sought.
Then as it appeared it would consume him entirely he would stop, become deathly still.

“I understand.” His voice was said outloud, broken and darkened by the voice modulation system within his helmet. It would be the only words he would speak as in a single fluid motion he would rise from his seat, turn and exit the chamber in a empowered stride that could only belong to one of the Ren.

qBemadY.png

Hex L-49 // Ops Team Harpy // SIAS-AAL/FO-03 Tactical Troop Transport
Faction: First Order // Enemy: Galactic Alliance
In Vicinity: [member="Rolf Amsel"]

The hanger was as ever full of First Order activity, yet Krayn Ren would keep his own pace. Since his departure of the mediation chamber he has taken a dark cloak that would sit across his already dark form. Hooded his helmet lost the shine of the silver features but still held the appearance of on of his order, it had been keyed into the transmission systems of the surrounding Order forces and the voices would fill his ears with the talk of surprise. It had been unknown that the Galactic Alliance would be hear in such numbers so quickly, the blockade had been chosen for its positioning in an empty expanse of featureless space that would allow them time to establish and buckle down. Yet now with the existence of substantial Alliance forces the talk was of full naval aggression, a task that the First Order were more then versed in.

::“Hurry it up boys, waiting on you.”::

The voice came through his ears from within his helmet, a horse cry from one of the many officers within the First Order military, yet he knew this was the man he had been sent to join. The call would not make him speed up his pace anymore then his walk. He had a purpose and rushing it would not cause any less Alliance deaths then there already would be.

“Colonel Amsel.” He announced his appearance at the side of the bucket of a ship that would be transporting them. “This Alliance Fleet has become a concern and I am to accompany you and your team.” It would be the simplest of introductions, one that would forego a name in hope that most knew of the shadowy messenger that was an extension of the Supreme Leaders agents within the Order of Ren. He would speak no more and instead merely entered the lander and took position among the Op team within.

Pro: Alliance
Anti: Order
Some ship, somewhere

Here Coren was, plunging into hyperspace on a ship where he didn’t even know the frakking navigator. Yes, ok, so maybe he deserted the Alliance and sure, his command was reassigned, but he had met with Ven and was assigned a vessel who would be coming out of production shortly. And with that, it meant he had to find himself a ships captain and the battlegroup. That latter bit was all on him, but he had a lead on a few ships, and through pilots on the Warbird Wing side of his life, he had some ships and pilots to throw at it. Of course, who would turn down the ability to fly with the infamous Coren Starchaser?

Hell, that was part of what he was doing on this other ship. The … Candlelit Truth, or something? It was a nice ship, and nice enough to give him a bit of a lift. He had been in the Core looking to speak to the Jedi there, to see who was going to fly with him. Fighter pilots, soldiers, and fleets. He needed to roundup his forces and show the galaxy that Starchaser was here, and that someone in the family was still running the tip of the spear. Charging headlong at the dark side and shoving the light exactly where it needed to be.

When the call came that they were all needed to stand against the dark side. What he had done then was load up the flight of Rassilon’s and the flight of TIE Exalts, both filled with pilots from Warbird Wing, so moderately Force sensitive and really eager behind the stick. He was just shocked. Eight.

He had eight mother frakking fighters.

And there was a First Order Blockade? Hell no. Running a hand through his hair, his Starhawk armor on as he shook his head again, he looked to his astromech. “Porter, see what you can do, can we get any more out of the shields?” He could only hope. But that was when company showed up.

“Sir, you are requested on the bridge.”

Sir? That was news for Coren, was he getting re-instated that quickly? He could hope, maybe it meant his ship was going to be showing up and they were giving him his Commander privleges back. You know the ones, that allow him to choose the assignmnets he wanted. Hopefully he’d even get the Tiburons moved back to his control. But for now? He looked up at the officer.

“For what?”

“The General is stating you will be cutting off the head of the snake.”

Coren grinned, a grin any self respecting Jedi would never have, but this was Starchaser, he wasn’t a Jedi. Looking at one of the TIE pilots, he nodded. “Ardellian, make sure the group is ready. See if you can’t rally up a flight of X-Wings to fill us out to a regular squadron.” With that he made his way towards the bridge, a few salutes coming in. An officer was leading the way, and when Coren entered the bridge, he looked around.

Not a damn familiar face in the lot. Still, he knew who he was here for.

“What’s the call, Teth?”

[member="Aryn Teth"]

Rick Kaloo

R
Allies: GA (In Proximity: [member="Cathul Thuku"]'s main fleet, TBD), GA allies (In proximity: TBD)
Enemies: FO (In Proximity: TBD)
Objective: Flanking maneuvers

Hyperspace. A whirlpool of many shades of blue and white surrounding Destiny, making way for the warship. Inside the top floor of the command bridge, Mon Calamari ran about, preparing for the vessel to exit hyperspace, as well as getting jamming and coordination systems ready. Rick sat in the captain's chair, examining the hue-filled void outside. It was the calm before the storm.

"Open up an encrypted channel to all Alliance vessels heading this way. I need to ensure this plan works." ordered Rick.
An officer obliged, and Rick grabbed a microphone attached near the channel coordination area of the bridge.

"GA, this is Captain Kaloo. I will be preforming a flanking maneuver on some of the larger Order vessels. For this to succeed, avoid drawing attention to my vessel. In the end, my ship will likely not survive, but our crew is prepared for this and will evacuate swiftly. My gains will more than make up for my losses. So please, just don't expose my ship. If any of you think this is a bad idea, which most of you likely do, then come up with something better. I just want to make more of an impact than a simple support vessel. Captain Kaloo, out."

Rick turned off the channel and put the microphone away, then walking back to his chair and letting out a deep breath. Considering the wrath of the Order, he would likely be faced with a great fleet of Destroyer-sized vessels, but he would do what he could for the cause, even if it cost him his own warship. With that in Rick's mind, Destiny jumped out of hyperspace, far to the left of the suspected battlezone.

Note: "Far to the left" is about 100 km.

Note 2: Forgot to include some ship info. Fixed.

Shielding - 100%
Armor - 100%
Weapon Systems - 100%
Engines - Disabled
Starfighter Compliment
Sprite-class X-Wings (12/12)
BTL-Y Wings (6/6)

Informed GA defense fleet of flanking plan
Exited hyperspace

BZS5hy0.png

FIV CRIMSON DAWN, L-49 Hex
GEAR: LIGHTSABER : FO-SF MK I ARMOR
ALLIES: FIRST ORDER [member="Asharad Graush"] | [member="The Major"]
ENEMIES: GALACTIC ALLIANCE : Eventually - [member="Raph Thule"] [?] ; [member="Lily Kuhn"] [?]

"Understood." Therran's curt reply came. No more needed to be said as Asharad turned to the Forsworn legion.

Meanwhile, the Sith Knight's attention shifted to the fully armored FOSB agent that Asharad had called in closer and Therran remembered who that might be. Actually, he was pretty sure. He'd worked on an operation with her before for the FOSB.

Well, what did that matter now anyway. The scion shifted his eyes back on the forsworn legion as the three Storm Commandos moved to stand behind his back.

What he contemplated instead was the desire Asharad had of this Empress. Perhaps Therran could find a deal benefiting himself with this possible abduction. So much to think about, so much plans to develop. All in due time. All in due time.

lu1RsiQ.png
Hex L-49 \\ FIV Minotaur \\ Assimilator-class Star Destroyer
Faction: First Order \\ Enemy: Galactic Alliance \\ Status: Aboard the FIV Minotaur
In Vicinity/Allies: [member="Ara Zambrano"] | [member="Brennan Cabrol"] | [member="Emilia Ravel"] | [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] | [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] | [member="Asharad Graush"] | [member="The Major"] | [member="Krayn Ren"] | [member="HK-42"] | [member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Robogeber"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="Brennan Cabrol"] | [member="Morro"] | [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Elensa Jari"]

FN-6767 "Scars"
TX-230A GAVw "Equaliser" Combat Assault Tank, Hanger, AT-AT Barge, FIV Minotaur Hanger.

gEQFwGL.png
The matte black Equaliser loudly rumbles rearward as the engine roar and whines up the gentle incline up into the AT-AT barge with FN-6767 keeping her Cybernetic eyes locked firmly onto the loadmaster on her right, sitting in the hull at the Driver's position peering up over the hatch swivelled to the right at the 'Open' position watching the crewman's hand movements closely for any sign of delay and potentially to the swabbie's shock Scars guides the tank into the correct loading position steadily without so much as a reverse Mirror; The tank's armour is her skin she'd been operating vehicles like this as long as she could remember in simulators and otherwise. "Halt" The loadmaster calls towards the woman looking in her direction to find the Tank Commander with a burning Cigarette held between her red lips, Scars' left-boot depresses the parking break against the hull floor before using the mechanical hand to ensure the tank's gear selector is in neutral before powering off the fuel pump and giving the throttle two enthusiastic jolts before the V8 engine splutters into silence with Scars' pursed lips cocking into a slight smirk. Pulling the lit cigarette from her lips with right-hand she gives its filter a gentle leaving ash to slide down the hull front towards the floor. Left mechanical hand reaches up over her head towards the Gun barrel looming above and grips it tightly before pulling herself up from the upright driver's seat before turning around with the Cigarette now between her lips Scars scoops her helmet up off the edge of the turret ceiling before leaping down before the loadmaster who bares a scowl on his face, pointing at Jerry cans filled with fuel beside her boot. "This is a non-smoking area there is live ordinance and fuel here."

Scars pulls the Cigarette from her lips and nonchalantly smothers it against breastplate before allowing it to drop to the floor and then steadily blows the smoke in her mouth into the Loadmaster's face; she hates being scolded by adult Volunteers who had not seen a single days' worth of combat on the ground, with the horrid scars on her face now visible she clears her throat answering the slightly perturbed loadmaster. "Thank you for the reminder; should I see a smoker I'll alert you immediately." With that irritated remark and display of disrespect towards the swabbie Scars slips the helmet over her head; The Hermetic seal forms around the throat with a gentle squeeze and the Holographic display flickers to life before pivoting in her boots and setting off to collect her Crew members.

BZS5hy0.png

Hex L-49 // FIV Crimson Dawn // Imperial-X Star Destroyer
Faction: First Order // Enemy: The Galactic Alliance: [member="Raph Thule"]

At first the rather pepy Security Bureau attache was concern she had over stepped some kind of cultural boundary when [member="Asharad Graush"], Supreme Commander, tersely, nigh smoothly, uttered “Come.” It was almost as if he was speaking to an errant dog. Perhaps that was his purpose. Perhaps he was already offering more mercy for not further scolding her on the spot in a hanger full of loyal warriors. Either way, the Major took no offense and was even surprised when no sudden strike or verbal lashing had occurred. Both had proven probably outcomes during her tenure with the First Order. Reassured yet paradoxically sobered by the simplicity of this exchange, she quietly moved to the directed point and listened closely at the details of the operation.

She was reassured by his outwardly calm and controlled demeanor; sobered by knowing that his distinction cemented the operator in the cape as an outsider. Every time this point was hammered home by the every single aspect of her life something inside hurt less and less. A sort of twisted pride developed, and in this haughty pride a certain contempt for the status quo fermented.

Ruminations on the esoteric aside, the Station Chief was starting to understand exactly why she was attached the Commander’s task force. Kidnapping a potential asset and fine tuning their perspective to something valuable provided something of a treat to look forward in the coming hours -this of course if the target decided to show up. While the First Order Spook was confident there was some kind of file on this [member="Lily Kuhn"], it's not something she ever bothered to look up. Perhaps a homework assignment was in order.

oE8nQeb.png

[member="Therran Graush"] | [member="Sieger Ren"]

Immidiate Allies: Sanya, Taneas Haring
Enemy: FO Robogeber - FIV boneshatter
gear + npc
Armor - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/119654-v01-armored-cyberframe-system-aka-acs/
Primary - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/119487-a1-x1-gods-hand/
Primary currently set into its scatter gun pattern with AR in kit in reserve
Side arm - starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_slugthrower_pistol
loaded with armor piercing rounds.
One generic lightsaber recovered on a Old Republic derelict
One Ranger Squad.

Ayhia was never one to like space combat, one unlucky shot or grenade and you were dead. She had sat down and was pulling her rifle apart, cleaning each part while Sanya donned her ridiculous armor, she wanted to make sure the weapon work perfectly. She looked around the room at all the other people gearing up, the tone was not of dread which struck her as odd. She frowned and pulled out her weapons main kit and removed the modulation kits for scatter gun and assault rifle. She didn't feel that taking the sniper kit would benefit her any and replaced it in the kit. She was about half way through reassembling her weapon when Sanya spoke to her, Ayhia didn't even look up as she responded. "I am always ready." She finished with her weapon and stood up. "You seem a little to happy to be someone going off to war... Perhaps you should stay behind." Ayhia didn't wish to be mean, but she found the people whom wanted to go to war... often stayed died in them.​
She sighed as the combat readiness lights came on, the troopers here seemed almost itching for war, she sighed and followed out her chatterbox lover out the door. Ayhia was never fond of war despite it being the only thing she had ever known, she glanced at the men and women around her, did they know what awaited them? Sanya spoke to some guy that Ayhia had not met before whom was clearly friendly with her, she didn't really pay him much heed until he addressed Ayhia. She had to stifle a snicker as the man called her young, she was probably the oldest thing on the ship.​
"Lieutenant Ayhia Katar, 27th marine corp Republ..." She stopped herself, which earned her a look from one of the other troopers in the room. She had no idea how to explain who she was and didn't really want to at the moment. "Just call me Lieutenant Kater." She really didn't want to have to deal with every damn person she met, she was here to fight a war.​
"Oi you ain't going without us." A voice called out from behind the three, Ayhia turned around to find 3 people rounding the corner. She recognized them as a group of the Rangers that she had heard story's about. Ayhia rolled her eyes and motioned for them to follow her. "Good, we will follow you." Ayhia sighed, the last group of people she had commanded had ended up for the most part dead. She glanced back at the group of dusty looking Rangers. the man whom had spoken up was carrying a old looking blaster, it looked like it had a lot of power behind it judging from the power-pack. the next one was a rather small looking woman, she was carrying a slug-thrower sub machine gun, but also seemed to have a lot of tech. The last monster of a man was carrying a heavy blaster, she figured he was basically just gonna tromp down the hall spraying a hail of death.​
"You better follow orders..." Ayhia remarked offhandedly, she was a bit surprised when all three of them nodded. "Fine keep up and shut up."​

x0Go0Ro.png

Allies: The First Order
Apprentices: [member="Elensa Jari"], [member="Xiomar Ren"].
Opposition: [member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Halron Corr"], The Galactic Alliance & All who stand with them.
Present Company: [member="Sieger Ren"], [member="Ara Zambrano"], [member="Elensa Jari"], Omega Four-Five-Nine & Special Forces Squadron "Iron Mantle".
Special Inventory: Click Here!

gEQFwGL.png
Approaching the Knight of Ren and his newly taken Apprentice [member=Elensa Jari], came the footsteps of the Queen of Panatha and ruler to the Former Zambrano Throne. Those upon the Bridge of the grandiose FIV Executioner aware of her position of power and influence across First Order Society were yet few thanks to her Amulet worn beneath her battle attire; Caehl Ren's knowledge of Sarathiel Ren bordered upon intimate within their experiences both on and off of the battlefield. Among the Order of the Knights of Ren, there were none who had garnered his confidence beyond the faith that came with their Duty and hierarchy under the Supreme Leader, [member="Sieger Ren"]. His presence holding dominion over them all and ensuring that personal endeavors were kept far astray from their mission and service to his over-arching vision for peace and security across the Galaxy, that of which could only be obtained in the absence of Chaos and the force of a will strong enough to preside over such a dream.

"As is to be expected" Caehl Ren reponded, the mechanical tone of his helm emphasizing his typical presence in voice, void of emotional instability or evidence to the familiarity of his company shared with [member="Ara Zambrano"]. "Omega remains on stand-by. I have half the mind to keep them behind for his Lords command..." He of course spoke of the Supreme Leader, the consideration for which his protection was paramount above all else, yet his commanding presence emphasized their Overlord's ability to protect himself; "They are however ready to board and I have instructed them to fall under your command for this Operation, Sarathiel...".

"Iron Mantle is to accompany my Apprentice. Explosive charges have been prepared and they will seek to immobilize their target so that the Sieger might oversee it's complete and utter destruction. Elensa Jari will ensure timely protocol least they give their lives for the cause" his gaze would turn to look to his side, eyeing that of his Apprentice for whom would see this battle as her true initiation into the Order of Ren, an introduction to her worth and a reputation for which would travel across her peers and render her a known presence had she the strength to survive and persist with her chosen path.

As of yet he had not decided whether he would over-shadow Elensa's movements, all that was expected of him would be adaptive and reliant upon that of Sieger's Will and the guidance of the Dark Side of the Force for which his anger resided, remained ever present and rolling over his visage with a power that had not been unleashed in a great many months the likes that this war would see him enthralled within. At his side, he carried his Lightsaber that had yet to have been bloodied, this operation would see her christened in the lifestream of their enemy, the heretical and rebellious criminal empire for which claimed integrity yet acted with immoral and anarchistic influence. They would not survive this plight to come and he would be the torrent of just discourse to their provocation of resistance should all answer to his desire for violence.

lu1RsiQ.png
Allies: [member="Morro"] | [member="FN-6767"]
Enemies: None... Yet.
Objective: Find a gunner.
qBemadY.png
Lieutenant Vlannem Pox strode into the hangar, cigar hanging out of his mouth as he carried his black and red TIE pilot helmet. He dropped the brown, paper roll from his mouth, extinguishing it beneath his combat boots, before forming up with the rest of his unit, Adler Squadron. The Squad were the poster boys for the First Order, all besides Pox, whom they’d mockingly nicknamed “Slick” short for City Slicker, and alternatively, referencing his proclivity for having his hair slicked back.

Although he’d grown up on a farm, the rest of the squad were from some frigid corner of the Outer Rim or another. All of them proud country bumpkins, ready to, in their own words, “Whoop some city boy, no good Jedi varmint ass!” Pox clung to the edge of the cluster of pilots and gunners, searching for his own. Hannigan.

Pox’s eyes searched the crowd for the familiar face of his gunner, as the squads CO, Captain Kell giving the briefing, Pox only gave it a cursorary listen. “Now, our orders are to take down these sonsachutta’s. No matter what.” He drawled in his Ablejeck accent, “And give them the right what for.” The Captain said, “Central Command will give us out the targets, and we'll wreck them.” There was a pause, as the squad slowly affirmed the order.

Now Slick,” Kell said, “You got yourself a new gunner yet?

Uh…” Pox froze as the whole squad turned to face him.

You did get the memo that Hannigan’s not flying this one. Right?” Kell asked. Pox could feel the stares of his compatriots’ retinas burn into his skull. He bit his lower lip, and nodded slowly.

Y-yeah, he’s just, uh, just getting kit.” Vlannem coolly replied, paying it off.

I need to give your replacement the briefing.” Kell informed him, "Make sure whoever it is, is perfectly able and capable for this." Kell continued, "We ain't swooping womps on T-16's Slick, we're flying against the Alliance's best."

Pox shook his head, “Nah, it’s cool cap, it’s cool.” Vlannem assured him, “I’ll just go hurry him up. Y’know…” He let his voice trail off, and locked eyes with Kell. There was suspicion held in those older green eyes, but it was extinguished, as the captain turned his attention elsewhere.

Sensing an opportunity, Pox fled the scene, before more damage could be inflicted. He ran right around the corner, and saw a massive assault barge, designed to carry tanks to planetary surfaces. Of course, given they were operating in a near empty sector, there would be none of that. But Pox was hoping for someone, anyone to cover him. The barge, was stacked with ammunition crates and stormtrooper equipment had only one sole occupant, a solitary stormtrooper moving his way. Pox swallowed, hoping someone else could come to the rescue, but time was racing. He needed someone. “Hey, you doing anything?” The pilot asked, “I, I need a gunner.

Objective: A Golden Spear, A Cold Despair
Allies: Galactic Alliance, [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Cathul Thuku"] | [member="Lily Kuhn"] | [member="Rick Kaloo"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] | [member="Zanza Hijikata"] | [member="Jax Rhane"] | [member="Jarck Rabsch"] | [member="Liuna Ondizi"]
Enemies: First Order, [member="Sieger Ren"] | [member="The Slave"] | [member="Asharad Graush"] | [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] | [member="Robogeber"] | [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Morro"]

7oMAf0X.png
Command Deck, Supercarrier The Itsukusk
Alliance Rearguard, Hex L-49
Galactic Federation of Free Alliances

"All hands, brace for reversion."

The gargantuan form that was the five kilometer long Alliance flagship tore back into realspace in the blink of an eye. Where first there had been empty space, there was now a lumbering hulk beyond the scale even of a battlecruiser drifting off Therapy Command and the Red Fleet's rear flank. In its shadow, the support elements of Allied Command were dwarf-like in comparison. A Citadel-class Star Defender, the ANS Axiom, was trailed by five Dirigible-class Corvettes and two Essex-class Starfighter Killers, along with a GR-90E electronic warfare transport.

As Imperial star destroyers populated the bridge's massive holodisplay, Vice Admiral Zark gazed up at the tactical readout in wonder as the true scope of the First Order war machine arrayed against them revealed itself. So this was to be no petty skirmish over perceived slights, their dictatorial neighbors to the west were back to finish what they had begun. First they would take Lothal, and then the rest of the south, if they were not stopped. This was something the Jedi would not allow, and he knew neither would the Mon Calamari standing next to him.

"Such reckless hate," Nemo Ven shook his head sadly, "Shields up, charge weapons. Open a transmission, sector wide, on all frequencies."

Recognizing this was Ven's show now, the vice admiral stepped intuitively the side to lend aid to the old man's gravitas as head of the Defense Force. Zark had noticed the presence of [member="Taeli Raaf"] not long after the jump to hyperspace, but with his newfound duties as executive of the Alliance flagship the fringe Jedi Master had found little time to stop and catch up with a colleague from the New Jedi Order. He noticed now that even despite the precipice they now stood upon, Master Raaf was still in deep meditation, seemingly not paying attention to their actions. But he knew appearances could be deceiving.

"To all First Order vessels, this is Supreme Commander Nemo Ven, Galactic Alliance Defense Fleet," the Mon Cal spoke, and his words carried across the void, "You have illegally crossed the neutral zone into Alliance territory, and are now in gross violation of the terms agreed upon during the accords at Kaeshana. You will stand down immediately and set course back to Imperial space, or you will be removed by force."

Ven signaled to cut the transmission, and the Jedi returned to his side.

"Shall we launch fighters, sir?" he asked, struggling to quell the surge of pre-combat adrenaline that threatened to overwhelm his meditative calm.

"Not yet," the Supreme Commander shook his head, blinking lids around bulbous eyes, "I won't provoke them unless absolutely necessary. This is their choice, and its down to them to make it. A moment, vice admiral?"

Zark nodded, and together the two of them separated once again from the rest of the supercarrier's senior staff clustered around the ancient Sith battle altar.

"Your file indicates you have some proficiency in the art of battle meditation," Ven explained once they had some privacy, "I know you are not of their Order, but from what I am told Master Raaf also possesses potent mental abilities."

"I believe I understand," the vice admiral nodded, alleviating some of his superior's mild discomfort. Ven was a devout Church of the Force follower, but understood all too well that in mystical matters he was somewhat outside his element, "Under optimal circumstances what you are asking requires extended training alongside one another to hone coordination, so I cannot give any assurances. But its possible that we may be able to strengthen each others' connection to a degree."

"See what you can do."

Zark nodded, and with another salute marched off in the direction of the other Master on the bridge.

"Let me guess," he said as he approached Taeli's still meditating form, "You know why I'm here."

Allied Command
Ship Name: The Itsukusk Ship Class: Supercarrier (Flagship) Shield / Hull: 5000/5000

Hangar: 42 Squadrons (7 Wings). 10 Sprite-class X-Wing Squadrons. 15 CF10 Crossfire Squadrons. 10 A-Wing Squadrons. 5 D-Wing Squadrons. 1 X-83 TwinTail Squadron. 1 Dauntless-class X-Wing Squadron.
Actions: Exiting Hyperspace Rear of Alliance Battle Lines

Ship Name: ANS Axiom Ship Class: Citadel-Class Star Defender Shield / Hull: 1800/1800
Hangar: 3 Squadrons. 1​ Sprite-class X-Wing Squadron. 1 A-Wing Squadron. 1 D-Wing Squadron.

Ship Name: ANS Remember Eriadu Ship Class: Essex-class Starfighter Killer Shield / Hull: 120/120
Hangar: -​

Ship Name: ANS Rivers of Arbra Ship Class: Essex-class Starfighter Killer Shield / Hull: 120/120
Hangar: -

Ship Name: ANS Rancor Claw Ship Class: Dirgible-class Corvette Shield / Hull: 70/70

Ship Name: ANS Loth Cat Ship Class: Dirgible-class Corvette Shield / Hull: 70/70

Ship Name: ANS Righteous Sword Ship Class: Dirgible-class Corvette Shield / Hull: 70/70

Ship Name: ANS Rebel Yell Ship Class: Dirgible-class Corvette Shield / Hull: 70/70

Ship Name: ANS Inalienable Ship Class: Dirgible-class Corvette Shield / Hull: 70/70

Ship Name: ANS Nerfherder Ship Class: GR-90E Transport Shield / Hull: 100/100

Summary of Actions
Allied Command drops out of hyperspace on the rear flank of [member="Cathul Thuku"] and [member="Lily Kuhn"]. Activates shields and powers up weapons systems but otherwise takes no hostile action. Open transmission sent by Supreme Commander Nemo Ven to the First Order fleet.

Alarms sounded in the cockpit and Aeshi jumped up from the table, tossing the cards on the table as she did so. Her companion was right behind her, their boots echoing across the metal deck.

The hyperspace engine cut out unexpectedly and they coasted into the sector.

"Check the hyperdrive!" Aeshi called back over her shoulder as she swung herself into the captain's chair. Her hands danced across the controls as she tried to assess what was happening. Massive amounts of warships hovered in the sector and she powered up the scanners to get a better look at them. First Order ships. Interdiction field. Multiple space stations, ones that hadn't been there before.

The woman leaned over the console and tried to get a better glimpse of what was happening. An Alliance fleet winked into existence and she leaned back, pushing away her hair.

"Hyperdrive's intact!"

"Excellent!" She rested her chin on her hand and considered, before opening a channel to what she hoped was one of the First Order flagships.

"Captain Aeshi Tillian of the merchant ship StarDream. Your interdiction is illegal and disruptive to galactic trade. The shipping guilds will not stand for such a blatant disrespect for our rights."

pArK7mT.png

SixthFleet_header_with_words.png
Hex L-49 \\ FIV Dauntless \\ Marauder-class Cruiser
Faction: First Order \\ Enemy: Galactic Alliance \\ Status: In Realspace, moving ahead @ One-Third into Triaxis Station's Orbit
In Vicinity/Allies: [member="Ara Zambrano"] | [member="Brennan Cabrol"] | [member="Emilia Ravel"] | [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] | [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] | [member="Asharad Graush"] | [member="The Major"] | [member="Krayn Ren"] | [member="HK-42"] | [member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Robogeber"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="Brennan Cabrol"] | [member="Morro"] | [member="Samka Derith"] | @Elensa Jari | [member="Sieger Ren"]

Watching them overtake Triaxis station Dako straightens proudly with his hands folded behind back wearing his piece of Imperial history over his body; The vacuum suit beneath the white plastoid armor plates is somewhat uncomfortable though. Ears within the helmet are beseeched by a familiar voice; The bridge communication officer informs Dako that Admiral Rausgeber had arrived or rather was what acting in the deceased Admiral's stead. "Excellent; Alert the Admiral and inform him of our current movement to Triaxis' Orbit" Pivoting in his boot soles Dako faces the naviation officer at his station thumbing and pressing at a variety of buttons to display different ship movements. "Nav take us into a defensive cluster around the Station." Dako passes the Sailor giving him but a gentle squeeze of shoulder passing him towards the flight command sailors. "Order all Squadrons carried aboard the Cruiser group to scramble and launch, I want a recon Pickett to evaluate the sector for deep-space mines and any hyperspace wakes beyond our sensor range." Asturo orders with both hands on one Sailor's chair and leaning over their shoulder watching attentively to ensure that the Junior Officer performs his assigned job correctly; he would not tolerate incompetence or failure on a deployment as important as this, not when the fate of fleets or their whole battlegroup might be endangered by the arrival of the Galactic Alliance Navy which wasn't necessarily expected but would not be surprised, without a doubt someone either a civilian or scout would report on Imperator's imposing presence.

Onami approaches the shorter Asturo calmly. "Commander Asturo shall we also have the Harbinger deploy its' squadrons for increased density of recons picketts?" Asturo shakes his helmeted head looking up into Onami's deep red spheres with a concealed smirk. "We'll hold them in reserve no doubt if the Galactic Alliance arrive they'll quickly identify our Interdictor Cruisers and Stations, the Alliance may attempt to target them with Bombers based on their historic operational behaviour, for that reason the Harbinger is not to launch fighters until indicated to do until I or Admiral Rausgeber." His instructions are interrupted by their Radiographer. "Commander Auturo Sir! I've got several long-range contacts off of the bow, unknown range closing slowly." The Sailor reports holding one side of the earmuffs clamped over his ears. Asturo closes the distances placing a hand on the man's seat beside the headrest waiting for further report keenly. "Faint engine Cavitation; Bearing Zero-two-five, bearing zero-seven-three and bearing three-three-Zero." Suddenly the Communication Officer cuts in the Radiographer's report. "Commander! We've got an incoming transmission on the wideband! Point or orientation is those contacts they're Galactic Alliance Warships." Asturo nods and looks towards the helmsman "Lead the arrowhead into a defensive cluster in front of Triaxis have our Corvettes form an extended line off the edges of the Arrowhead and keep the Sondheimer's behind us. Comm, pass the word along to engage interdiction fields and gravity wells nobody's getting out of the sector and nobody's leaving without out leave." With that the Dauntless Cruiser group moves to obscure Triaxis station behind an arrowhead of Dagger-shaped Hulls with the Interdictors behind the Marauder cruisers spooling their gravity wells and creating an Interdiction field; Nobody was jumping in unexpectedly or leaving without their leave. If the Galactic Alliance wanted a fight they were going to get one, Asturo wasn't about to waste words with the Galactic Alliance even if he held the the rank to speak for such an impressive display of First Imperial Force; Talk was cheap and for politicians their actions would make Dauntless' intentions clear enough.

Carriers
  • FIV Harbinger (Hellstrom-Class Carrier) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: Ready.
Cruisers
  • FIV Dauntless (Marauder-Class Cruiser) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: Launched.
  • FIV Fearless (Marauder-Class Cruiser) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: Launched.
  • FIV Relentless (Marauder-Class Cruiser) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: Launched.
  • FIV Merciless (Marauder-Class Cruiser) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: Launched.
  • FIV Interceptor (Sondheimer II-Class Interdictor) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None, Interdiction Field & Gravity Wells Engaged. | Fighter Status: None.
  • FIV Arrest (Sondheimer II-Class Interdictor) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None, Interdictor Field & Gravity Wells Engaged. | Fighter Status: None.
Frigates
  • FIV Stiletto (Dagger-II Class) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: None.
  • FIV Dirk (Dagger-II Class) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: None.
  • FIV Needle (Dagger-II Class) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: None.
  • FIV Pike (Dagger-II Class) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: None.
  • FIV Spear (Dagger-II Class) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: None.
  • FIV Lance (Dagger-II Class) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: None.
  • FIV Cutlass (Dagger-II Class) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: None.
  • FIV Broadsword (Dagger-II Class) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: None.
  • FIV Staff (Dagger-II Class) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: None.
  • FIV Dagger (Dagger-II Class) | Shield Charge: 100% | Hull Integrity: 100% | Firing At: None. | Fighter Status: None.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom