Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Arvis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanomas Graf

T
0izT0kO.gif
- High Admiral Arvis greets Inferno Squadron after a successful mission (851 ABY)

c3jjxO9.png

wJ60BaO.png

• Species: Canine, Beagle
  • Height: 28 cm (11 in)
  • Length: 37 cm (14.5 in)
  • Weight: 4 kg (8.8 lbs)
  • Appearance: Arvis is a four-month-old beagle puppy with primarily brown and white fur with several black spots around his body. He measures an average height, length, and weight for his age and dog breed.
xO2PqwR.png

• Name: Arvis, High Admiral of the Imperial Navy, Baron of the Empire, Inferno Squadron Handler
  • Loyalties: [member="Tanomas Graf"], [member="Kayrce"], [member="Desmond C'artyom"] (Only when offered treats), the Galactic Empire
  • Notable Possessions:
    A simple collar with several tags displaying name, rank, and owner's contact information.
  • Bantha Plush Toy
  • Leash

[*]Personality: Loving, gentle, and loyal; These three traits describe Arvis very accurately, at the very least to his owner. To strangers he can be uncaring and potentially hostile, even going so far as to bite people he holds a disdain for. To both, his owner and strangers, he has been found to be extremely stubborn in carrying out some commands depending on his mood.
[*]Training: Arvis has been given standard obedience training, meaning it will respond to commands such as 'sit', 'roll over', and 'speak'. To the grand moff's amusement, the puppy can also be told to bite someone, although the combat efficiency of this is debatable.
[*]Combat Function:
  • Ankle Biter - On command, or on instinct, the puppy will seek out the uncovered flesh of the target and sink its teeth into it. A fearsome warrior.

YWl053C.png

Arvis first contact with Tanomas Graf was when he, a mere day old puppy, was given as a gift to the grand moff by the royal family of Felacat (which was very ironic, given the fact that they were feline humanoids). Baffled by the creature's inherent cuteness, Graf took him as his own pet, having grown very lonely over the years that developed into a void that not even an entire empire could fill.

As early as possible, Arvis was enrolled in obedience classes where he was taught to obey a variety of commands that made him a very loyal dog. This was done to avoid the implication one might perceive if Grand Moff Graf, leader of a galactic power known for its uniformity and order, owned a rather unruly puppy.

Pleased to find out that Arvis passed his classes, Graf bestowed the beagle puppy with the (honorary) rank of High Admiral. From then onwards, the dog could always be found by the old man's side, be it sitting in a council meeting or roaming the halls of the Empire's super star destroyer.

No matter the circumstances, Arvis would always be there for him.

Oooh, a puppy.

Hi Tanomas, I'll be reviewing your submission today, so if there are any questions or concerns at all feel free to tag me in a response to this thread! I'll read it over, and as soon as I do we'll get on our way to getting it approved.

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="The Slave"]

There, sorry, I got so busy with the rest of the sub that I forgot to link it! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom