Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Arukirī

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
bladestone-sky-medic-sci-fi-env-5-1ea3b785-b25n.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Organization Name: Arukirī
  • Classification: Non-Profit Group
  • Affiliation: Jadeite
  • Organization Symbol: N/A
  • Description: Outfitted and trained by the Jadeite using force healing and modern medical technologies. The Arukirī are meant to be battlefield healers who can move in and around dangerous areas. THey are improved and trained by the Jadeites with its medical ship the Kiyomi... a massive super star sized ship packed with doctors and healers. Their primary location is the columbarium of the jedi where the deads ashes are brought and stored creating a powerful force nexus. They have been traiend as medical staff in the hispital ship and as some of the strongest jedi healers. Combat medical treatment and triage methods.
GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Hierarchy: There is no designated leaders, the division is by years from first year students to fourth year doctors/healers. Higher ups are genrally considered masters and head the different areas like research, trauma, surgery.
  • Membership: Joining requires a heavy emphasis and amount of skill within the jedi healing arts and medical knowledge. it is not made for everyone
  • Climate: Friendly and focused, they are welcoming to all, they will help and heal anyone who comes to them or that they find.
  • Reputation: Newly crafted and brought around, they have yet to develop a strong reputation.
  • Curios: Healing crystal necklaces
  • Rules: Serve the lightside, do not betray medical oaths
  • Goals: Aid through medical sciences and force abilities the galaxy with healing and care.
MEMBERS
Elphaba nic Arose Elphaba nic Arose

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Arukirī are largely new, created by the Jadeite as part of their massive overhaul of jedi training methods. Refining and pushing the trainers to the limits of what they could do. Force skills and stamina training as well as physical training to build their stamina. With the discovery of the Columbarium the Arukiri have been sent to oversee it and try to continue the work that has been going in there. Their staffs, bacta grenade launcher and armor were crafted to best improve their technique and bodies. From medical sciences to force augmentation and focus. The inclusion of protective lightweight armor was beneficial as they were able to use Sasori's massive medical ship the Kiyomi. With their equipment and ship they could travel around. They weren't given a long and intricate history, a new group of highly trained jedi within the galaxy that could travel around and try to help out those who would welcome or need their aid.

Last edited:

Kairi Leidias

K
Hello there Matsu Ike Matsu Ike !

I’m Kairi and I’ll be your resident Judge for this fine specimen of a submission.

Looking over it, I have only have one thing….

The fact that both Mercy and the healers in this submission are armored medics who are capable of zooming around is in violation of the rules of Chaos.

View attachment 378

As you can see above, the two bear a strong resemblance which I believe violates the rule above. Please choose an alternate image for the submission, and don't forget to source it properly.

Please @me when you're finished and we'll get it moved along for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom