Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are You A Sith Alchemist In Need of a Runaway Pet?

Hello there,
GENERAL KENOBI!

I have an idea for a character. A sithspawn that breaks away from the Sith and tries to find redemption, steadily turning lightside or, even cooler, grey. But I was wondering if any Sith players wanted to RP being her creator. I was thinking of her being a unique, single unit [I'm gonna sub her, totally taking inspiration from special type zombie/iNfeCtEd types, multiple shapeshifting forms, and those magic (Force) tattoos that steadily cover the whole body as more power is unlocked or something]. She'd escape Sith confinement, and her arc would start with her aimless after her escape.

If the Sith master wanted her back enough, an arc could include the Sith trying to get her back. Via force, manipulation, whatever fits.

Let me know if you're interested!

~ Gwyn.

If you'd like a prequel-type story, it might be fun to discover her as a stowaway aboard my ship, where Jack learns more about her, she gets caught up in a raid of his, and starts to explore her powers. Jack, distrusting all Force users, would be scared poopless by a vile creature like her, especially the more he learns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom