Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archangel Research & Design Storefront

HRD Jalan Riyadosh

H
Maelion Liates Maelion Liates
Much appreciated. The npc company in question is being liquidated and moved to this vessel which of itself is also being constructed. I'll post development threads within the character sheet for assurances of time and proper background lore.

Blaze

B
Would Archangel be willing to make an advanced Hrd geared towards the purposes of entertainment and the like?
- Blaze

Ayreon

A
Enyo Typhos Enyo Typhos

////////BEGIN TRANSMISSION

Greetings Archangel,

I purchased one of your X-1 units some time ago from a secondary seller, an Advanced Human Replica Droid dubbed "Ayreon". That unit has since been destroyed, but the HRD's memory and consciousness were successfully downloaded and saved on a computer core. Given the nature of the droid's destruction, I've been advised that the replacement body be upgraded to something better suited to combat against Force Users and other lightsaber-wielding foes. Would it be possible to transfer the X-1's consciousness into an Archangel X-3 Myrmidon Droid?

Rest assured, the cost will not be an issue.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

////////END TRANSMISSION

Taji Nelson

T
10 of: Fenris Cyber Mastiff: A cybernetic hound, able to serve as a companion or attack dog. It is able to jump, very fast and can deliver a crushing bite reinforced by vibro fangs, able to penetrate light armour, crush and tear handfuls of tissue away. Able to run at 60 km/h, it can pounce opponents, knock them down and even rip off limbs. Only equipped for melee combat and vulnerable to ion weapons. And permission to modify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom