Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archangel Research & Design Storefront

[member="Marek Starchaser"]
Mr Starchaser, we have a securely encrypted holonet connection we can safely discuss matters over. For the final deal we can meet in person if you wish.

[member="Orick T'ane"] [member="Marek Starchaser"]

(Sorry, didn't see the PM to this account. Please PM my main to ensure you get an answer. :p)

It can be programmed with personality, appearance and any other physical and mental variables you can imagine. Send me correspondence if you wish to make something special which needs private and confidential treatment.

Updated with the Stecher Wasp Droid and the Harvester:

Stecher Wasp Droid: A tiny scout droid that resembles a wasp, designed to avoid detection and either perform surveillance on targets or attack with a stinger to subdue them. It comes in two models: The Observer, which is designed to spy, record and transmit data while remaining undetected, and the Swarm, which foregoes surveillance capacities in favour of a stinger that can be loaded with a variety of sedatives and toxins to either assassinate a target or subdue it for capture.

Archangel Harvester Droid: 50,000 credits. Spider-like droid that is capable of flying with great speed due to antigrav repulsors. A versatile design, it can fly, move on the ground or underwater. Its clawed tendrils can pick up organics to carry them away from the battlefield. Either to acquire prisoners or evacuate wounded! Subjects can be sedated to make transport easier. Strong armour and able to defend itself with blasters.

[member="Growl"]

I am denying this sale for the following reasons:

1. One of these turrets would cost 500, 000 credits; you want eight of them and I doubt your ability to pay for such an order.

2. OOCly, I am annoyed by the fact that you claimed to possess these turrets in your Codex sub without asking us first or waiting a response after you made the purchase request (simply making a request does not automatically guarantee it will be approved).

Therefore, I ask you to remove the turrets from your sub.

[member="Moira Skaldi"]

A bulk order was placed by the acquisition department of the Kiribian military, calling for a large number or droids and vessels to bolster their forces as a stop gap solution:

30,000 x Legionnaire Class Combat Droid (2000 credits)

3,000 x Decurion Class Wardroid (20,000 credits)

500 x Immolator War Droid (40,000 credits)

5,000 x Archangel Harvester Droid (50,000 credits)

1,000 x Stecher Wasp Droid

--

50 x Ballistarius Class Mobile Artillery (2 million credits)

3,000 x Alaris Battletank (2 million credits)

200 x Preserver Defence Turret (500,000 credits)

50 x Sariss Planetary Cannon (2.5 million credits)

---

2,000 x Augury Droid Starfighter

6,000 x Drone Droid Interceptor

50 x Freedom Corvette

10 x Pax Frigate

Sometime Later:

After acquisition had the numbers to make the wire, the acquisition department did, making a series of transfers worth exactly 50% of the total transaction cost. As per the agreement, the remaining 50% would be wired upon receiving their complete order of droids and ships.

[member="Maelion Liates"]
[member="Moira Skaldi"]

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

After 50% of the payment had been received, the specified number of droids, ships etc. were punctually delivered to Kiribi. The remaining 50% of the credits was then received by Archangel. Kiribi now had lots of new hardware to protect itself, Archangel had lots of money. Win-win.

((pleasure doing business with you)).

As new selection of small arms was added to the Archangel storefront, the acquisition department of Kiribian Military would place another order:

100,000 x Boltor MK2 (500 credits)

5,000 x Boltor MKI (1500 credits)

5 million x APE Magazines (200 credits)

1,000 x Anti FU Grenade Box (10,000 credits)

Following in line with the previous transaction, 50% of the total cost would be provided up front with the order.

[member="Moira Skaldi"]
[member="Maelion Liates"]

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

((Approved. Enjoy your purchase. :)))

In line with the previous transaction, the items were sent upon receiving half of the credits. An indeterminate but short span of time later the weapons would arrive on Kiribi and Archangel presumably received the remaining 50%.

Sometime Later:

As all items were received, the rest of the payment was wired to Archangel to complete the transaction.

((Likewise, I'll hit you up with an IC thread this weekend for the special orders.))

[member="Moira Skaldi"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Maelion Liates"] ,

The purchase order for The Free Colonies consists of a dozen standard human replica droids, half male, half female, no specific requests on their look, as well as twenty Stecher Wasp Droids.

If all goes well and I gain access to more funding, we may purchase some of your defence systems.

Thank you.

Lady Kay
-Minister of Diplomacy

Updated storefront with the Morpheus sedative drug. :)

Morpheus Sedative Drug: A strong sedative designed to facilitate capture of organics. Versatile methods of transmission. Can be applied via traditional syringe or handheld medical device, via Harvester or Stecher droid, tranquiliser darts, added into food or drink or spread through aerosol dispersal. Drug is fast-acting, causes complete unconsciousness at a rapid rate without the target suffering mental damage. Care must be taken to apply the correct dosage, otherwise the target may either wake up prematurely or perish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom