Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archangel Research & Design Storefront

Progflaw99

To: [member="Moira Skaldi"]

Subject: Requisition Request.

Requested Items & Quantity:

X Units - Morpheus Sedative (Enough to equip each Harvester Droid two times)
8 x Archangel Harvester Droid

16 x Preserver Defense Turrets - To be installed in a 'To be submitted Fortress' for the Knights of Ren on Virgillia. If approved, the approval will be linked in the Submission.

If this request is unable to be processed, or further information is required, please contact Phenex Ren. Funds will be provided by the First Order and/or Knights of Ren upon approval. Secure Channel included in attachment.

Attachments:
Secure Channelv2.txt

Progflaw99

To: Moira Skaldihttp://starwarsrp.net/user/858-moira-skaldi/

Subject: Requisition Request.

Requested Items & Quantity:

4 x Sariss Class Planetary Cannons

If this request is unable to be processed, or further information is required, please contact [member="Castor Ren"]. Funds will be provided by the First Order and/or Knights of Ren upon approval. Secure Channel included in attachment.

Attachments:
Secure Channelv3.txt

Greetings,

The Collections and Securities Division of the InterGalactic Banking Clan would like full access to your catalog of armaments, droids, and starships/vehicles. CESD would also like to a special order of 1,000 of your deluxe grade infiltrator units, and 10 Chameleon units. If required, then we are prepared to arrange a meeting for acquisitions.

[member="Moira Skaldi"]

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

Thank you for your purchase request. Given the magnitude of the order, some things must be cleared up.

1000 Infiltrator Droids, even if they're baseline human, are 5 billion credits. I am a bit sceptical of this being within the means of a tier 2 company.

The Chameleon Droids are very, very rare and only sold to select customers. I can make you deal and offer you 1 Chameleon for 20 million and 50 Infiltrators for 250 million.

As for the other toys, please enumerate exactly what you want. I'm not asking for specific numbers except for the rare stuff.

Conqueror of Heaven and Hell
Greetings.
I am thoroughly intrigued by several products that you offer, but face one serious problem- I need various vehicles to be personnel-controlled, instead of droid-controlled. Is that a possibility?
Money is not a problem.
Moira Skaldi Moira Skaldi

Last edited:

HRD Jalan Riyadosh

H
[Incoming Transmission...]
[Transmission Decrypted...]

Greetings.

A discreet customer wishes to acquire an advanced human with enclosed specifications. Not concerned with the unit passing for human. The legal identity, advanced personality, and autonomy however intrigue us. The question now becomes how autonomous the unit truly is.

Would it be advisable to spend the credits for a Deluxe Human model? The unit will be allowed extended autonomous operations outside of...biological constraints.

Your feedback is most welcome.
Discreet Customer

[Response Link Established...]
[End Transmission...]

Jalan Riyadosh
On an OOC note can you explain what exactly you'd like to do? I can then tell you whether it's within the capabilities of the submission to do. Better to get that established rather than walk around in circles.

We can then go back to IC talking if you'd like.

HRD Jalan Riyadosh

H
Maelion Liates Maelion Liates
Ooc the idea is for the unit to be operating independently aboard a civilian class luxury transport as owner/operator. No combat capabilities required but some possible alterations to an eye and a hand with granted permissions from both this company and others.

As well, I am open to other suggestions as most of this idea is fixed on the luxury transport operating with a droid crew.

HRD Jalan Riyadosh

H
Much appreciated. Deluxe model it is for this character.

Would 200 standard human models and 200 semi human models be out of the question as staff for the vessel I mentioned?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom