Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archangel Research & Design Storefront

[member="Maelion Liates"] - The needed credits have been wired to your account. Thanks in advance!

(Any paticular features / color schemes I should know before picking a picture for the NPC when I make it? :))

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Moira Skaldi"] [member="Maelion Liates"]

If at all possible, i would like to order a single Deluxe HRD, with specifications included.

(I'll be turning the HRD in as an NPC sub if guys Approve this)

[member="Alric Kuhn"]
Certainly. Are you going to be the template, or someone else?
(Did you wish to do a dev thread for this?)

[member="Verd Skirata"]
They are, with some minor programming adjustments.

Verd Skirata

Fancy flyin' and good fightin' make for a good day
Can I purchase 2 of them, random templates please, both suited for gunner positions, Male or female, doesn't matter and am willing to pay the 15 mill and some for the development of the program tweaking.
[member="Maelion Liates"]

[member="Verd Skirata"]
How are you able to pay such a significant amount? IE, where does your money come from?

[member="Alric Kuhn"]
Excellent. The procedure of copying the template is only a half hour. They can come to us, or we can come to you where convenient.

Your cost will be as described in our storefront.

(No, not required at all, just asking in case you wanted to.)

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug

The template will be sent to you. I will also include 15% extra with the payment for your exceeding discretion in the matter.

(Cool -skips to go post his NPC sub-)

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence
To whom it may Concern,

I wish to purchase a body to be able to interact with the world on a more physical level. I am currently hosted on my own supercomputer and was hoping that you could aid me in the task of gaining a suitable body. It would preferably have a less powerful version of myself on its own processing and interface with me directly when able. I would need it to be rather advanced to handle as much of my OS, as possible.

Serenity

[member="Serenity"]
Understood. Do you have any other requirements as to the age, gender, apparent species of your body, etc?

An AI implantation will be, as you can imagine, a client platform. We will be able to create a droid brain able to operate under your instructions for those times when connection is lost with the mainframe.

The question is, do you have the resources to pay for this? As this is a one-off special order the cost will be 20 million credits.

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence

I would like for it to be human, female and pleasing for organics to look at, It would be useful if she was good in situations that one in the intelligence community might find them self in. If you catch my drift. I do indeed have the funds that is not a problem. She should be good in a fight, and strong, I would also if it was hard for one to determine it was not a human.. at least to fool your average organic, I understand due to the client platform nature it would be fairly obvious to devices that can detect such things but I rather an organic not be able to tell that the body is not organic so that means it should be able to do all they do within reason. I would think upper teens to early thirties as the age. As that seems to be the optimal age for organic human women. I am also up for any suggestions you might have as this is not my area of expertise.

[member="Serenity"]
This is not a problem. We will send you some images of possible likenesses for you to consider and select. (Off screen)

The process of creation will take a week. How would you like to have your consciousness downloaded? Where are you located physically?

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence
I am physically located on board an ship specially designed for me. I can connect easily enough from the holonet once provided with the appropriate information or I can send you a device that can upload for you, should you wish it.

[member="Serenity"]
We will deliver the unit to a location of your choice and ensure they are connected to your mainframe. The rest is up to you.
We will require the required funds in our account before the transfer takes place.

(Unless you want to RP this, I’m happy for this to let it end here. As an OOC note the HRD will be delivered by a human employee, and there won’t be a tracking/backdoor in this HRD. Our HRDs are not getting involved with an AI more than necessary!)

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
A communication would come from the world of Lianna.

Greetings,

I would like to discuss a custom created HRD for a side project that Techno Union scientists are working on. Prefer to not discuss too much of it over holonet channels, perhaps we could meet on Lianna, or a location of your choosing? Unless you have a secure frequency to send a full specification of this request to.

Much appreciated,

M. Starchaser

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom