Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apocalypse Now​ (DM story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allies: @First Order
Enemies: Rogue Sith, [member="Kith Verloren"]

Sure the White Wolves had many ships landing in the hangars as the crew tried to escape, further reinforcing the Rogue Sith that were already trying to reclaim the Hangar. But they weren't going to retreat, and they weren't going to give back any ground. Many of the shuttles that had lifted up from Castameer had contained vehicles, those had gone back to the First Order Fleet. The vehicles couldn't be used on the OMEGA,, that much A'sharad knew.

But the White Wolves had other things too.

Weapons that could be used to shut down entire corridors with crowd control weaponry.

X-11E Sonic Rifles were in use by three stormtroopers for every ten there were. In addition, F-WEB Repeating Blasters, shield equipped to protect them from being picked off while they fired, and they were even outfitted for quick deployments.

The Sith High Colonel's lightsabre cut through the side of one of the fleeing crew members. He cried out in pain, soon after a stray bolt had silenced him forever. Then there were FWMB-10 Repeating blasters, also known as megablasters in a time so long ago, and they tore apart the much larger force. Finally, the shuttles that had brought the soldiers there still contained their pilots, and those pilots weren't especially good at firing the laser cannons they were equipped with, but all they needed to do was blanket the Rogue Sith's position with the heavy fire rather than actually pick them off from a distance.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Escape the Omega,
[member="Elpsis Elaris"]

It seemed like her little distraction worked! Completed by Elpsis's flames, the Sith didn't have much a chance but to jump back, which would give more opportunities for their group to attack and finish the job. She felt the desperation growing in the air as the Sith Lord's face changed, she probably knew what was about to happen to her, and was just delaying the inevitible. If they weren't in a battlefield, it was almost a sad scene. Anyway, it was still impressive she could held her own against so... Oh wait, one of the newcomers stabbed her through the chest and Nima could feel the Sith Lord's life force left her in seconds, which her lifeless body soon joined the Stormtroopers as it slowly slid down from the lightsaber to the ground... Now, the last obstacle between them and the reactor was destroyed, so they would go explode it, and hopefully hit the Omega... Uhh... wait, what were those voices?... The sudden appearance of the electricity coming out from the reactor was a bit disturbing, which alarm sounds followed very shortly. Before she could say anything, a voice of explosion could be heard and the next second, Nima found herself on the ground, and her head was hurting a lot. So much that she had to shout out of pain.

Then she realized she crashed into one of the machinery and hit her head, damaging the lekku, since it was an unexpected explosion and she had little room to react. Burning from inside out because of the pain, almost a tear dropped from her eyes but she held on, trying to control her breath and try not to think about the pain that much, which was of course almost impossible since the lekku was the most sensitive area of a Twi'lek's, and she just had to damage it. It was all a blur at this point, there were voices of alarm, each getting louder and louder. There was chaos growing in the aura. Red lights covered the room... Then she heard a familiar voice, which she had to concentrate to hear trying to forget the pain. It was [member="Symara Tarriq"], from Firemane security. She tried to respond, but there was no voice coming out even if she tried her best. Instead, a painful sigh could be heard from the comms. Fortunately, being a skilled mentalist, she could do what her body couldn't achieve and reached out to Elpsis, asking for a little help.

One could see her head was bleeding, and a medical help would be great right now. Many questions left unanswered, for example why the Sith wanted to overcharge the Omega if it was going to blow it anyway, or even if it was a waste of time for them to come here, it seemed their journey on the Omega was about to finish very soon.

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Nearby (maybe allies?) : [member="Wolf"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Tiland Kortun"] [member="Vustia"] [member="Nomar"]
DM: [member="Kith Verloren"]

As Lark finally reached the peak of the climb, he bore witness to the start of a clash between an extremely powerful Sith Lord and some First Order soldiers. There wasn't a whole lot he could do. He considered firing at the Sith Lord, but he feared he'd get in the way of those fighting her. They were probably his only way off the Omega, which Lark could feel slowly fall. A shame, but he had a feeling that it would come to this.

Lark studied this Darth Molior. He could sense this extreme, dreadful power coming from her. Several people were fighting against her, but if she was worried, he couldn't tell. He had already seen the power she possessed, she had completely shut down two other warriors, although one had risen earlier and was now charging Molior like a madman, and another Lark could feel start to rise.

Lark was untrained with the Force, but he could feel it swirling around him in this dimly lit room like a typhoon. Never before had he felt such power. He gazed upon the battle from the darkness. The First Order along with the others had either not noticed he had joined them, or simply didn't care. The same went for Molior. Lark chuckled. He'd have liked to have a conversation with this Molior, but she'd have probably killed him before he had even gotten close had he not arrived after all the others.

For some reason the memories of Lark's childhood rushed back for him, just for a moment. The time he had convinced his adoptive sister to kill her parents, before he had killed her himself. It somehow reminded him of this scene before him. He wondered if he had his own dark aura around him.

Lark embraced the chaos around him and smiled. He looked upon the fight in front of him with a serene gaze, for there was naught he could do here. But once he learned how to properly use the Force, he'd set out upon this galaxy with a vengeance, and his story would start here.

Atlas Kane

A
Location: Reactor 3 -> Searching for a Hangar/Way off the Omega
Allies: The Metal Machine! [member="HK-36"], [member="Cole Dagos"]
Enemies: The guys with the red health bars.
Objective: Get to da choppa! Again.

One red bolt started flying after the other, most not hitting their intended targets, but the sheer amount was still having their effect. Cabur always loved giving suppressive fire, his terrible aim was barely noticeable, as all he had to do was throw out as many shots as he possibly could to force his enemies to retreat and seek cover. Luckily the Stormtroopers seemed to be doing just that and the path towards the unconscious man became clearer, allowing HK to pick him up without too much trouble, the door helped a lot in that as well though.

When the droid ignited his lightsaber, Cabur felt a bit better for the first time since setting foot on Castameer. It seemed the sabre had some kind of calming effect to it. Cabur didn't understand how it worked, but he appreciated it. He reduced the amount of times he shot at the Stormtroopers by a bit, HK would be able to handle the shots being fired at him with his Lightsabre. The Mandalorian went back inside the hallway, taking cover on one side of the entrance. He made space for HK to carry in the man.

When HK said that they needed to get out of here the Mandalorian nodded. Being on this space station as it blew up would not be a fun experience.

"Agreed, I can relate to being a grunt in an army. No need to ruin their lives more than they already were." The Mandalorian replied as he followed HK. He was certain that most of the Troopers around here had just been doing their job, trying to make a living. At least that is what he liked to think.

As they were running he too kept an eye out for any way to get off the station. If they found any shuttle, he would have to insist on flying it, he didn't want to cause another disaster to happen by allowing the Metal-Machine to fly. For all the great feats he could pull off, flying was definitely not one of them.

"So, in addition to being the Iron Knight, One True Lord and Protector, an awesome Metal-Machine Warrior and a Hunter-Killer droid you're also a Jedi? I must say, I'm getting more and more impressed."

Escape the Omega
[member="Nima Tann"], [member="HK-36"], [member="Symara Tarriq"]

atomic-bomb.gif

It all happenened so fast that it seemed like a blur to Elpsis. One moment, the Sith was stabbed through the chest. Elpsis was hit by Darth Moreth's pain and felt her life force dissipate as her black soul was pulled into the Netherworld, the realm of the Black Wolf. Then there was a brilliant explosion, casting the chamber in bright, blinding flash of light when the reactor detonated.

The brilliant gout of green energy was far too bright for her, but before she could process this the shockwave had flung her into the ground. Alas, the girl was not wearing her helmet since she'd been forced to take it off earlier, and so blood seeped out of a wound in her forehead. The redhead was thrown into a daze by the impact, and took a few seconds to regain her bearings. Pain flared through her skull, but what was even worse was the fact that she could not see anymore, for the flash had been so intense that she'd been blinded.

Fear gripped her as she tumbled through the chamber, almost falling over a couple corpses. Suddenly, there were so many voices. Amidst shouts, she could hear the dull monotone of a droid and...Symara. Fortunately her comm was active, so she could respond, even if she didn't see it. There was a horrible, searing burn in her eyes.

"Mara...I can't see anything. I'm...getting Nima out," as she spoke her voice sounded more confident. Her physical eyes were no use...but she could still perceive Nima's aura through the Force. Use the Force. And so she did. "Nima, get up." The Twi'lek would feel the empath brush against her mind, trying to rouse her. She filled her lungs with as much air as the pain in her chest would allow.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Affiliation: The New Republic
Objective: Help Zark, Escape the Omega
Nearby: [member="Zark"], [member="Elpsis Elaris"], [member="Thoja Arlos"], [member="Nima Tann"]

The golden orange blade of Dax's saber sank into the Sith's back, sizzling as it did so the clothing around the wound burning up, the force of the strike driving her to her knees. The sudden dagger of light which protruded from her chest suddenly came alive, pulsing frantically as the life-energies of the Sith left her to become one with the Force. Withdrawing the glowing blade Dax's eyes glinted with a yellow unearthly glow for but a moment, disappearing just as the Sith's lifeless body thudded onto the metal floor. Gazing at the body, there was no remorse in his heart. In fact there was nothing there at all.

Shouldn't I feel something...

An explosion went off near Dax, knocking him off his feet. Disoriented and unsteady, Dax got to his feet, his gaze moving from the dead Sith's body to Zark. Stumbling over to the man he checked to see if the man was alright...apart from missing a hand..."Hey, you alright? We gotta move" Dax felt his mouth move, but he wasn't sure if the words he formed came to being.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_M3uw29U1U[/media]​
Mara could hear Elaris on the comms, she looked back to Lavali who groaned. Activating the lightsabre she jumped from the drop ship and tumbled onto the hangar. "Elaris, just follow my voice, I'm in the hangar. I've got the bird's lightsabre." Not that she knew how to use it properly, feth just holding it down was hard enough. "How do you people hold these things," she commented and Lavali could be heard rolling her eyes. Whack, whack, smack - this is exactly how Symara used the shoto blade, no doubt somewhere Charlyra was screaming in her mind about this. Unfortunately, she's knocked out, leaving Symara Tarriq the Corellian to use the lightsabre like Finn. "Elaris, Master Tann - just focus on my voice, we're gonna get you out of here."

Thankfully, Symara had good enough sense to keep her pistol with her. The cracking sound of Firemane's signature bolter gun could be heard, "keep focusing on my voice," she'd say getting deeper into the hangar slashing or shooting things, mostly shooting and then terribly slashing at things. Thankfully lightsabres tend to be good for warding off those who didn't want to dance. The Firemane dropship squeezed in and the sound of a machine gun going off could be heard, "talk to me Elaris, talk to me where are you ."

[member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Elpsis Elaris"]

Kruel Zing

Allies: [member="Wolf"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Vustia"] [member="Doc"] [member="Thresh Sken"] [member="Tiland Kortun"] [member="Daxton Bane"]

Gear: Sonic Pistol, Slugthrower pistol, Lightsaber, 2 bottles of liquor, datapad
Enemies: [member="Kith Verloren"]

For a second I thought I would be stuck here alone to face Darth Molior alone but [member="Wolf"] joined the fray engaging the Sith in lightsaber combat. Good, someone to keep her distracted, it was quite a bit of a shock how she handled the hit from the air. Most would’ve been flung backwards and into a wall. No less to be expected of the Sith capable of killing hundreds of others. But would Wolf be enough to handle her alone? Tempted to hop into lightsaber combat I noticed the movement from [member="Samka Derith"] She still lived, I had thought she’d bitten the bullet, but slowly she began to rise grabbing her saber. Good, the numbers were increasing and the odds were now in our favor.

Even the zabrak had decided to hop in engaging the Sith in lightsaber combat along with Wolf. The multitude of blurs were his lightsabers showing the zabraks own skill. Impressive but while they busied themselves with that I sat back gathering the air that surrounded Darth Molior. Hearing the rattaki @Vustia speak to Wolf trying to get him to turn away from the battle I scowled. “There is no peace!” I called to the young one. If we left now without ensuring the Sith’s deaths she’d just appear somewhere else in the galaxy committing the same atrocious deeds. No it was either ensure her death or we all die later on. I for one would not be leaving this vessel till there was insurance that she’d never be returning. At first I had craved the knowledge she held, to make oneself immortal, to come back from the dead and join the living. I could’ve used it to bring back my beloved and my deceased child. However, that alone wasn’t worth letting this monstrosity back on the galaxy.

With the jedi joining the battle with his own quarterstaff I released the force. All the air I had been gathering would press in on Darth Molior intending to pin her in place simulating a force crush. The thing about increasing the atmospheric pressure was that it could shatter bones, crush innards and completely deform the body of the Sith hopefully giving what others arrived to help enough time to kill her. With so many other attacks from other Force Users I hoped they drew her focus enough for this to work.

ALLIES: [member="Jude Falkrowe"] | [member="Ordo"] | [member="Krenis Skirata"]
ENEMIES: Gravity & any remaining Rogue Sith

The body that Sicarii threw at her came out of nowhere, breaking through her seizing the images that floated to the surface as she dug. Whomever the woman was that haunted the Sith Lord, his terror was more esoteric than just her. It was hard to grasp but Matsu had just broken through its convoluted web when he caught her off guard. The body alone wasn’t enough to send her flying, but it broke her dance with him to his advantage. The engineers frantically trying last ditch efforts to correct Omega’s course scattered as Matsu was slammed against a bank of computers, the much larger Sith Lord pinning her underneath him and nearly taking her head off with the saber had she not moved it at the last second. The readout behind her head sparked and died behind her as it melted inwards towards the saber dragged through its face, down down down as Matsu struggled to get out from between Sicarii and the wall.

And then it wasn’t just the terminal burning, but Matsu. Uncontrolled, her screams rang out of her head as a telepathic push to anyone not too busy trying to survive as his saber continued downward, burning slow through an arm reinforced by phrik. The intention had always been to prevent losing a limb again but the phrik weave in her cybernetics wasn’t meant to resist unyielding contact of a lightsaber - not like this, incessant and unrelenting agony as he melted through her arm at the shoulder. His face looked demonic in the glow of the saber and the destruction of her right arm.

Use it.

Clutching at her own suffering, she unfolded what she’d found in Sicarii’s head, the most powerful illusion she’d ever crafted. Her screaming came to an abrupt halt, her features fluttering in the saber light until she wasn’t a scarred Atrisan, but the Sith Lady that haunted him. Her face was nothing - cold, dead, ‘unable to move on’. Not even in the hell breaking loose all around them did she do anything but stare at him.

It almost felt like a gift to reach up with her remaining arm when his wave of horror hit her, to release him. The red in Matsu’s eyes was hidden by pupils blown so wide they looked black, a primal adrenaline driving her to curl her left hand around the top of the breastplate on Sicarii’s armor and spring her claws to puncture his throat.

A gurgle. A rush of warmth.
And then she took his hearing.
Afraid of a hell made of cold and silence.

He took a step backwards and she sucked air in through her nose, following him back as he stumbled and then fell, her claws retracting even as she followed him down to straddle his stomach. Tilting her head, she reached down to cup his cheek with a bloodied hand. She ate fear and despair. She was starving and he fed her with his last thoughts, deaf to a world that moments before had been overwhelming. Her power grew as she cannibalized his, running a thumb over his cheek as hate crawled sick and hot from his eyes.

He died then, leaving nothing but the leftover searing in her shoulder.

Matsu had a breath, a deep one to press him in to her lungs, before the new siren broke that momentary elation. She hadn’t noticed the tilt in the floor before but all the sudden she had to work to keep her balance, and when she looked over her shoulder through the viewport of the bridge she realized Jude must have worked his magic and sent the ship on a crash course with the planet below.

Time to get out.

She paid the husk that had held her meal no mind as she got up, one-armed and high with power. She scanned the room for familiar faces still in the room or that had found their way there during the duel, taking the stairs down off the center platform two at a time as she headed for an exit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH3RQac3pXU​

Nearby: [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Thresh Sken"] | [member="Kierel"] | [member="Vustia"] | [member="Doc"] | [member="Daxton Bane"] | [member="Nomar"] | [member="Tiland Kortun"] | [member="Audren Sykes"] | [member="Lark"] | [member="Khan Ra"]

Wolf was not surprised as he found his lightsaber parried by Darth Molior. He was lucky to have even have gotten close to her, and it was thanks to the joint efforts of the others around him. He looked into her eyes, only to see a face of detachment, she truly seemed to think she was some higher being. And after witnessing her in person, maybe she was. Her lightsabers wrenched apart, pushing Wolf back. He watched as she then entered her own stance, an elegant and ancient one, and Wolf's hopes that her lightsaber skills would be her weak point were immediately quashed. Wolf replied with his own, that of the quasi-Shien Fast Style developed in the first century ABY. His feet stood shoulder-length apart, his blade in one hand out in front of him. Now it was the Dark Lady's turn to go on the offensive.

Wolf braced himself as she suddenly moved towards him with incredible speed. He exhaled deeply, if the Force did not guide his own movements, she would surely overwhelm him. His lightsaber came up instinctively to parry the first strike, one that came across to his left side as if to cut through him from shoulder to hip. Her strength was formidable, and Wolf's muscles strained as the first impact came. Though the moment the strike was parried, the blade was already gone, and would come down again. The same red blade followed with a second strike, and Wolf was pushed to his very limits as his wrists turned and his saber came to meet it.

Again the red blade came, and as it came so did the second cobalt one. Wolf had not battled against a dual lightsaber artist before, and his lack of experience showed. His attention shifted to the blue lightsaber that came for his side, the Dark Side surging through his muscles to meet her speed. He pointed his hands downwards, his crimson blade barely managed to meet hers, and while the cobalt blade failed at cutting him in two from the side, it glanced down off Wolf's blade and seared down the side of his hip. Wolf growled in pain, though he was given no time to recover as the third strike of the red blade came near-simultaneously. He twisted his body in desperation, the strike that would have stabbed straight through his chest instead searing across the front of it, burning through flesh and glancing across the surface of bone. Wolf dropped to his knees in agony, his lightsaber deactivating.

His senses were consumed with pain. The front of his chest was seared across the front, and his right hip down the side. His vision was filled with red, at first he thought his own rage and blood, but it was in fact lights that were flashing across the central chamber. The wailing of the siren pierced through the raging of pain that screamed in his mind. What it all meant he could not care to think about as he growled and raged in pain. Molior had briefly halted her assault, perhaps by the sirens and the flashing red lights. The Dark Side is my ally. And so is pain. He snarled through grit teeth, trying to recover the energy to stand up again. Wolf's chest heaved, panting through wheezing breaths, on his knees as his eyes closed as he channeled the pain into raw unbridled rage, the energies of the Dark Side flowing through his muscles, giving him strength as he slowly tried to get back up to his feet.

​"The Omega is failing, child. How important is killing me? Important enough to risk your friends' lives?"

He continued to slowly rise, his legs straining and threatening to buckle underneath him as he remained silent in the face of the Sith's question. He was spared a certain death by [member="Daxton Bane"] rushing in to preoccupy the Sith Lord. Wolf watched them fight through dazed eyes, his muscles crying out at him to just lie down, the sickly smell of his own burning flesh urging him to give up. He felt an unfamiliar mind now brush up against his, cutting through the pain to deliver a message. Reach out in the Force. She seems to be already dead. There may be a way to undo that. Wolf's breaths came out in wheezes, his mouth was agape as he looked at Molior. He tried to think straight, and urged his senses to obey him. He was supposed to be calm, calculating, cold. But the pain threatened to undo all of his composure. A way to undo that... A way to undo her death? It suddenly clicked together now as Wolf stood there, leaning on his left leg, his lightsaber hanging by his side deactivated. He knew now what he needed to do.

Another voice now came from behind him. It told him not to go on, to leave with them, it came from the Sith woman, [member="Vustia"]. Wolf gave no reaction, he remained standing, gazing at the Dark Lady before him. His mind reached out to the others in his group, and was glad to find [member="Samka Derith"] remained alive and well. He sent them a message, a single word. Escape. Wolf wanted them to live, to survive, and he urged them to do so. But he could not let this devil live. Darth Molior was a scourge on this galaxy, a fiendish menace that needed to be slain. Let her live and she would lick her wounds and return, and the next time they may not be so lucky. Wolf needed to ensure she was dead, even if it meant going down with the superweapon. He sighed as he reattached his lightsaber to his belt.

Wolf watched as [member="Tiland Kortun"] now engaged the menace, and [member="Nomar"] launched his own powerful Force attack. Wolf had seen how easily she had withstood Nomar's initial attack. Brute force would not work against this demon. As he watched the Dark Lady preoccupied with fending off their attacks, he knew it was time to put an end to this. It was as if Wolf pulled a lever within his mind, as the pain from his chest and hip exploded again, but was directed into fuelling the Dark Side energy within his muscles, strengthening them and making him growl as he was propelled forward for one last charge. One final act. One final melody before the curtains closed.

As Darth Molior was preoccupied with the myriad of attacks she was surrounded with, the Knight of Ren closed in on her, his muscles burning as he ran, lowering his body, aiming his shoulder for her torso. He thundered into her, his shoulder colliding with her as his arms came around her waist. Such a move would not bring the powerful Sith Lord to the ground, but it would push her back. And that was exactly what Wolf wanted. In fact Wolf's legs did not stop running as he held onto her with an iron grip, momentum carrying them both forward. They reached the end of the platform together, and Wolf's legs still did not stop going. He smiled as he went over the railings with her.

They plummeted towards the ground, Wolf struggling with the Dark Lady as they battled, twisting and turning through the air. His hands desperately tried to hold her own hands down, which wielded her deadly lightsabers. He snarled as he felt his sides rage with pain as the Sith Lord slowly overpowered him, her lightsabers cutting into him as his muscles struggled to hold her hands down. Now was the time to act. There could be no more delay, or he would surely meet his death, or another one of her deadly Force abilities. They miraculously avoided hitting other catwalks as they continued to fall down through the twenty stories of them, perhaps from the Sith Lord guiding their own path as they fell. The pain he sustained from the lightsabers was transformed into dark power and directed to his arms, he growled as the Dark Side fuelled him once more, and crying out he pushed against her hands again with all his might. There was a brief respite as her lightsabers were directed away from him. He only had a split second to act, his right hand letting go of hers and quickly moving upwards to press down on her chest.

He reached out with the Force to feel her dead unmoving heart. And then he let loose a sudden pulse of the Force through his hand, into her chest. Her body jolted. He felt the heart begin to beat again. And then her struggle ended. The lightsabers deactivated. Her eyes rolled back. Wolf exhaled in relief as they hurtled through the air, the ground fast approaching, and he let go of her now lifeless body. The air that buffeted him as he fell was cool, and numbed the pain. It was as though the gates of death were welcoming him with open arms. Wolf closed his eyes, a faint smile upon his lips. Perhaps another time, friend.

Wolf's eyes opened, and he outstretched his arms to the ground below. His mind raged with the will to survive. He cried out as he pushed down at the ground with the Force, trying to slow down his rapid descent. If he could slow down his speed enough, then perhaps he could still make it out of this alive. The Force flowed from him to the ground below, as he desperately pushed against it in an attempt to slow down. He began to feel his speed decelerate, and he cried out as the ground grew closer and closer, his body spinning as he lost control.

Crunch.

His left arm was to first to make contact with the ground, and snapped with no resistance, followed by his ribs that cracked and shattered, and then his legs that broke soon after. He let out a guttural roar, his mind searing with pain, beyond anything he had ever experienced. Normally at this point, one would fall unconscious, but he raged against such an outcome as he had to make sure the Enemy was dead. He looked over Darth Molior's lifeless body that lay directly next to him. Her lightsabers were still in her hands, and Wolf's right hand came forward, pulling them from her lifeless, cold grip. He clutched them close to his chest, coughing blood as he lay there, his lungs collapsing as he struggled for breath. His vision darkened as he finally gave in to the numb relief of blackness.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Allies: [member="Cabur Aranar"], [member="Cole Dagos"], [member="Symara Tarriq"], [member="Elpsis Elaris"], [member="Nima Tann"]
Enemies: Omega troops
Objective: Save Cole, Save Firemane to tag along on their ships

At Cabur's question the droid only looked back, still walking with Cole on his shoulders,

"No, you silly jerk, a droid could never be a Jedi, we do not have connection to the Force. We can emulate using it with tricks and gadgets, but it is more of a mockery of the Force than actually using it, we could never hear its whispers."

He paused for a second,

"Just how a Mandalorian could never be a Sith, Mandalorians have balls so the two positions automatically cancel each other out by definition."

HK glanced back to Cabur,

"I used to work for the Jedi, in the days of Ancient Republic, after the Mandalorian Crusades. I was one of their teachers, younglings would be tutored by me in the ways of lightsaber and I would learn more about theories and philosophy of the Jedi and the Force. But back then not many droids were not able to learn, technology was not really there and units got mind-wiped every week or so."

Scanning over the corridors briefly he would look back to Cabur,

"I was one of the lucky ones."

The droid shrugged,

"But when it came out that I learned enough about lightsabers to kill a Sith Emperor at the time- he thought I was a janitor droid so he turned his back to me and I bisected him- well, the Jedi did not like that very much and tried to wipe me. I fled, kept the lightsaber they gave me, and have not worked for them since. Maybe one day, if they will apologize for their past mistakes, and agree that droids have a place within the Order in some ways, then I might come back. I do not have much hope for that day to come anytime soon though."

He would stop then, turning to Cabur,

"Hey, how hilarious would it be if I would stick my finger in this guy's mouth?"

He shook Cole slightly on his shoulder.

"Mara...I can't see anything. I'm...getting Nima out,"

The droid jerked his head as his auditory sensors picked up something.

"Did you hear that?"

He asked Cabur,

"Nima, get up."

HK motioned with his head towards one of the nearby rooms,

"Over here."

Stepping inside he would see the aftermath of the reactor's explosion, Elpsis crawling on the floor, blinded, Nima somewhere in there, Symara trying to talk them through it on the comm, and the machine immediately recognized both the emblems on Elpsis's armor and the signature wanton destruction,

"Firemane!"

The droid's voice rang out through the room,

"Those are my allies."

He explained to Cabur before walking closer,

"I am a friend of Sio, the Iron Knight of Abregado-Rae's Guild of Hammers."

He explained as he stepped closer to Elpsis, leaning down to put his hand on her shoulder and help her out, he then looked to Cabur and motioned with his head towards Nima,

"Check on the Twi'lek, we need to get them out of here."

Looks like the droid once more arrived just in time to drag people to safety and take all the credit.

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Nearby: [member="Wolf"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Tiland Kortun"] [member="Nomar"] [member="Vustia"] [member="Thresh Sken"] [member="Kierel"] [member="Doc"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Khan Ra"]
After a few moments, Lark decided to try and aid in the fight. He was a good shot, and was confident he could shoot without hitting anybody he didn't want to hit. A few blaster rounds wouldn't do much to a Sith Lord, but perhaps they'd be enough to distract her, allow someone closer to finish her off. Right now they didn't seem to be tiring her out at all.

Perhaps he had spoken to soon. He raised his gun to fire, but then a man engaged her at close quarters, and they went plummeting over the edge, down towards the darkness below. Lark ran at the railings they had fallen over. Surely the man had intended for that to happen? They combated one another as they fell, before they hit the ground hard. Lark swore he could hear bones snap from twenty stories above.

That appeared to be it. The Omega was crashing into Castameer, and the Sith Lord appeared to be defeated. Such a shame. Looking down upon the Heart of Darkness Lark felt what was probably only a fraction of the power Molior had felt. Lark could stand there and pretend that the weapon belonged to him all he wanted, he was intoxicated by the power he felt. It was all an illusion of course, but it helped fuel his desire for power. Now that he could imagine what it felt like, he was even more driven to achieve it. It would come, but not on this day.

And just as he was about to move away from the railing, a horrible idea popped into Lark's head.

Was the Omega still operational?

It was falling, but could it still fire? Still destroy Castameer? He turned, and a few other stood around. There were so many "ifs" about the idea. What if it was unable to fire? What if Lark fired it but couldn't escape in time? What if it couldn't be fired from up here? What if only Molior could fire it? What if Lark fired it but the others killed him for doing so?

Lark's grip around the rail tightened as his lust for blood returned. He tried to calm himself down, his veins were a bright blue against his pale skin. Could he do it? Was it worth it? He didn't know. He stepped away from the rail to think for a moment, but he didn't have much time.

[member="Kith Veloren"] [member="Wolf"]

Daxton was in the middle of his extraction when Wolf slammed into his target and both of the edge. Gathering what information he was able to glean, he rushed over to the edge in time to see the duo begin their final descent. Not one to pause and explain, he vaulted over the ledge and using a combination of althetics and the Force leaped downward from catwalk to catwalk.

By the time reached the ground, his foe was nothing more than a broken pile of bones and young man was near deaths door. Kneeling close to the dying man, he asked one simple question, "Do you want to live?"

Daxton was capable of fanning the flames of life back but one needed to desire to live to make it happen. Whether Wolf lived or died was now in his hands, all he needed to do was answer.

Thoja Arlos

Grand Marshal Contemplation
Objective: Secure the Omega for destruction
Equipment: Wraith Class Stealth Armour MK2, Eclipse Assault Rifle, Obsidian Combat Knife, Oblivion Semi Automatic Pistol

Thoja watched with a smile as the Sith died, as if it were some sick want for it to happen. He removed his helmet, the cloaking on his armour deactivating as he did, and approached the fallen Captain. He nodded to Fyre once he was next to the crippled man.

"You need to get up, if you can't walk I'm carrying you off this wretched thing." He said in a gruff but oddly calming manner. He looked to the door that led to the reactor, making sure it wasn't swarming with Stormtroopers.

[member="Zark"] | [member="Dax Fyre"]

Nearby: [member="Tiland Kortun"] | [member="Daxton Bane"] | [member="Samka Derith"] | [member=Wolf] | [member=Nomar] | [member="Thresh Sken"] | [member=Kierel] | [member=Doc]
Objective: Center of Omega
[member="Kith Verloren"] | [member=Omega]

Quite a bit had happened by the time Audren managed to arrive at the top. One of the few surviving stormtroopers had caught sight of the climbing Sephi and pinned him down with blaster fire until he managed to return fire with his pistol. Burns from the hot metal and grazes from the blaster bolts dotted his arms, and the skin of his left shoulder was charred and burned from a direct hit, slowing him even further.

One of the Dark Side women was down, feebly pulling herself to her feet. Others were attacking her, physically and through the Force. The older Jedi arrived mere seconds after the Master did, indicative of just how much time he'd allowed himself to waste. The Dark Side swirled chaotically up here, moving between the combatants in cross purposes. It was a place the Light Side could do much with relatively little effort. But it wasn't only the Force that was chaotic, the lights were flashing red and a keening siren was sounding. Clearly the others swarming through the construct had managed to do something catastrophic.

The two Jedi apparently began to move at the same moment. Audren was not one to use Battle Meditation and help those actively fighting, and joining in with his lightsaber would simply add to the chaos. Thus he prepared to unleash cables of Force energy, ones he postulated could do damage against the Dark Side. Tiland dropped his outer robe and began sweeping his staff to engage physically. Yet something happened just before Audren could unleash his prepared strike: one of the Darksiders surged with Dark power, rushed the Sith Lady, and sent both plummeting to the floor some sixty meters below. While they fell there was another surge of Force power, and the woman lay folded in unsurvivable ways while the man looked like he was in the process of dying. There was no explosion of Force power though, he'd thought there would be. Something to research later.

Now the Sephi had no target and a whole lot of pent-up Force energy. Over time it would begin to burn, demand to be released, and it would be an act of concentration to slowly release it back into the Force. Yet there was another option immediately available. With a motion reminiscent of a Force Push, tendrils of power shot out at the large focusing crystals used for the weapon itself. They were mere molecules across at the tips, and thickened as they extended. Similar to what he'd done years before to a thrown chunk of duracrete, Audren worked to force these tendrils through the crystals, to tear the lattices apart and obliterate the great potential. Such large crystals were rare, but they would provide too much temptation. Besides, they were tainted, incapable of being used for good.

The keening siren was only getting more insistent. Audren was by no means an expert, but he had the impression that they were approaching the planet. It was time to leave this place. As one of those least damaged by the fighting however, it was his responsibility to help the others get out as well, even if they were Dark Siders. When he spoke, his voice was loud enough to be heard on the platform, barely enough to be heard over the alarm.

"Time to go, people. Lets not end up like her."

Vustia

Bipolar Sith. What could go wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm-rpaWkONI

It was no use. Vustia had realised [member="Wolf"] needed to take this woman down. She felt useless again, it seemed to be the end, The Omega was defeated and the First Order was fighting against this dark woman. Then Vustia made her decision, she followed Wolf's advice and began to run back on the path she had followed, nothing would be stopping her now. She was escaping with her life, she wanted to help everybody she saw escape but there was nothing she could do.

She ran as fast as she could and faced no opposition as everybody else was either trying to escape or didnt care about her, would she be stopped by anybody? She didn't know, what she did know is that she didn't want to be a Sith anymore, it was a brutal life she didn't want to follow.

([member="Matsu Ike"], [member="Wolf"], [member="Samka Derith"], [member="Thresh Sken"], @Doc)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Vustia"]

Matsu was moving and focusing on the area, allowing the force to go out while she was working upon it. Allowing the force to reach out when she felt something coming towards her and stopped. Allowing the force to come back to her as she was looking at someone running away and raised an eyebrow. They dind't seem like the others which pushed her to move quickly as she motioned for them. "This way, there is a clear path." Matsu was looking at most of the Omega and getting the information from the droid probes while she monitored what she could to try and hold the information where needed. SHe had a chance to help get some fo the others off as Karen had been holding the hanger likely with larger guns.

Allies: [member="Matsu Xiangu"]; First Order; [member="Ordo"] ; [member="Krenis Skirata"]; [member="Wolf"] ;[member="Samka Derith"]; @Kierel; [member="Asharad Graush"]; @Doc; [member="Thresh Sken"]
Enemies: Rogue Sith; Falling rubble
((OOC: People that would be at the exiting hangar where the FO is can write my appearance out of the maintenance doors into the hangar unless the DM has, of course, other plans for me meanwhile. :p ))

A surge of relief engulfed him after he found out that he succeeded. Jude sat down on the ground in the middle of the crazy firefight, he felt tired. Very tired. The klaxons that alerted the whole weapon of its failure sounded above anything else and former enemies now joined together to escape their doom. The agent basking in relaxation had his mind opened and the returned thanks that came from none other than Matsu Xiangu brought a slight smile on his face and made him look at her direction. In the middle of a fierce fight, she had found the time to thank him.

Abruptly, when her foe met his doom at her hands, a malicious sensation rang through his head. A sensation of being finally sated. It was a gruesome and dreadful feeling that made a shiver run through his spine. Ironically, it also helped him - it forced his self-preserving instincts to kick in with full force. Slightly late as two blaster bolts made their way to his shoulder and one mortally close to his heart. Adrenaline rushed in and supported his roll to cover. Sweat broke through like a waterfall on his brow while he felt a drastic drop in his blood pressure.

Kark.

He took a look at the maintenance doors. His entrance and perhaps his exit. It would be, hopefully, completely abandoned now. Jude's connection to the Force was harder to maintain now but he forced it when he made his dash towards the exit. He would attempt to subjugate the minds of those that were attentive to be less attentive to the presence of Jude.

Entering through into the corridors and keeping his direction towards the hangars, he called in the First Order channel on his wrist datapad's com.

"First Order personnel aboard the Omega, do you copy?" He spoke through the com while proceeding through the maze of maintenance corridors. "I will be arriving at the hangar where the First Order initially arrived in five-to-seven minutes, in a hostile uniform from the maintenance doors. Do not shoot. I've taken enough injuries already."

Obviously, he did not give more information about his identity. Having access to the secure channel should be enough. While his mind was clouded by doubt of his own survival, the simple boy from Lorrd felt obligated to convey one last message to his former ally - Matsu.

"Stay safe, Matsu."

Allies: Team Light Side, [member="Dax Fyre"], [member="Elpsis Elaris"], [member="Nima Tann"], [member="Thoja Arlos"], [member="Arla Balor"], [member="Cole Dagos"], [member="Funky Balor"], [member="HK-36"], [member="Cabur Aranar"]
Objective: Don't Pass Out
DM: [member="Kith Verloren"] [member="Omega"]

If I make it to heaven
I may be as bloody as hell.
Would you still take me?
I'm afraid that you might say,
"Depart from me, I never knew you."

The sight of the heavy blaster in front of him might as well have been hundreds of meters away, and some part of Zark's brain was dimly aware that he was slipping in and out of consciousness. The world seemed to leap past him like a holovid jaggedly cut together, but still he had kept crawling, kept focusing every last drop of rational awareness on reaching his weapon. Sabers were flashing nearby, giving him both hope that the fight was not yet lost and a sense of real purpose in getting back into the fight any way he could. His ribs and chest hurt every time he moved, the strenuous activity likely doing no wonders for his internal injuries, and the numbness of shock was beginning to wear off in the region where his saber hand had once been. The Captain did not have long before the growing awareness of pain would begin to overwhelm him completely. When that happened, he would become worse than useless, he would be a burden, and the Jedi Knight was determined not to let that happen until all was said and done.

For some reason, in that moment his thoughts drifted to the memory of his father on his deathbed, and Zark was both on Omega and back home on Dubrillion, still a young man. He remembered the look of desperate appeal on the Viscount's weak and pallid face, the fear in his eyes that he had left tasks unfinished, words unspoken. The full breadth of a lifetime, sentients had to tend to their business and make their peace with those around them, and how often did it come down to these last few heartbeats? To struggle at the very shores of the infinite against the current, as if we were the authors and were owed just a few quick rewrites. He found himself wondering what his father had left unsaid, and what he would leave unsaid to those around him. The promises he had kept, the ones he hadn't. Just a little more time...

Captain Pulsar grasped the blaster, turned to fire at the Sith Lord.

And found himself aiming his sidearm at Arix, instead. The third officer raised his hands in alarm and said something Zark didn't completely understand. Darth Moreth lay dead behind him, Dax Fyre standing in triumph over her corpse, so instead Pulsar angled his blaster to the opposite side of the cyborg standing before him and fired. Arix jumped, then turned to watch the smoking corpse of a stormtrooper that had been lining up a shot in their direction crumple to the deck. The Padawan turned back, and gave his captain two thumbs up. Seconds later, the reactor exploded. The world around them erupted in a hailstorm of flame and shrapnel, and Arix crouched down right in front of him, shielding the Captain's body with the resistant metal alloys of his cybernetic bodysuit. Around them, the Alliance commandos weren't so lucky, as most of them were wounded and several more were killed outright by shrapnel from the blast.

When the tinnitus in his ears receded enough to make sense of language again, he screamed at his Padawan, "Go check on the men! Then come back for me!"

The Captain had to repeat himself several times before Arix would leave his side, and almost certainly blacked out in the interim because the very next memory he had was of being shaken awake by the Jedi that had killed Darth Moreth, Dax. Dumbly, he repeated his last orders to Arix, and Dax gave him a confused expression before repeating what he had said about having to move. Zark nodded, at last comprehending, and tried to stand again but fell back down, more blood trickling from his mouth. The concussive shockwave of the nearby explosion had only served to further disorient him, and when the Jedi Marshal came over to ask if he could walk the Jedi Knight was genuinely afraid that the answer would be no. His third officer returned moments later with the surviving soldiers, only four out of the original squad, not counting the two standing guard in the hangar. Between the two of them, Arix and the Jedi Marshal hauled the Captain to his feet, and with their help supporting his weight he found he could walk, which meant at least he wasn't paralyzed.

"There's a dropship...in the hangar!" Zark gasped out, the pain of speaking excruciating, "Dax knows the way! He can...lead!"

Back in the hangar, the remaining two special forces operatives from the Rebel's Hope that had been assigned to assist [member="Karen Roberts"] in defending their escape route were checking their blasters in preparation to defend the vessel against the oncoming horde of evacuating One Sith personnel.

[member="Wolf"] [member="Kith Verloren"]

If the young man heard the question, Daxton could not tell but between his grevious mortal injuries and the wailing sirens there wasn't much time too lose.

Retrieving a vial of dark blue viscous liquid down Wolf's semi conscious throat, the thick sweet syrup like liquid flowed down his gut but would almost make him want to vomit. Taking a small parcel from his pouch he crushed it into a pasty consiatency before applying directly to broken arm and rib cage area. The distinctive smell of cinnamon, myrrh and hollyberries could be detected as he applied the paste.

Then without further warning Daxton channelled the Force to heal the young man. Unfortunately due to the lack of time, the sensation was not pleasant or painless. He would feel as the flesh knit itself back together, as bones reset and fused the breaks, the pain would enough to knock a man unconscious or catatonic but Daxton could not wait to see which would prevail.

Effortlessly carrying Wolf in his arms, he made his way back to the hangar and safety. As he piloted the shuttle out of the collapsing super weapon he mused that it was now up to the young man if he lived or died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom