Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Bloodier (Ballen-Ist)

"And here I was hoping to make some new friends."
Luminara replied mockingly. She too began to slowly heal her wounds. However, she didn't try to make the pain go away just yet. That was the best part, after all.​
"I wonder if they could teach me some new techniques..."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"We might come across some of their equipment. Who knows," Ballen-Ist replied, leaning his back against the shuttle's wall as he relaxed his mind. The healing process would speed up the more the Knight focused on meditating, allowing the dark sides power to fill and rejuvenate him. "What I do know is, that it will be a challenge indeed." The Sith concluded, looking forward to encountering the Yuuzhan Vong, if there were any on Alderaan. They were a formidable warrior race, having once thrown the universe into utter chaos. [member="Darth Elecebra"] would do well to keep on her toes once they arrived.

Luminara was silent for a moment. A small giggle escaped her a few minutes later.​
"Here's an intriguing thought. If they spend so much time mutilating their body parts, do they even have genitals anymore?"
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

Ballen-Ist did not find such a thought intriguing in the least. The Sith would grimace in disgust as he listened to [member="Darth Elecebra"], shaking his head from side to side slowly. "That is repulsive, Luminara. I'm sure they have some sort of method of reproduction, though I wouldn't know," the Knight would conclude, not having a lot of information on the Yuuzhan Vong.

The things he knew of them were only combat related, and nothing else. "Try not to get too excited." Ballen would finish, still meditating in order to heal.

Luminara gave Ballen a smirk after his remark. It was funny to see the serious Pureblood react negatively to her thought process. His forehead had a little crinkle whenever he made a face.​
"Oh, that's right. I almost entirely forgot that I'm sitting with the most unimaginative person in the Galaxy."
She chuckled, stretching out her limbs before folding her legs and putting her hands behind her head.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

A brief laugh would escape the man's lips, as his golden eyes opened to look upon [member="Darth Elecebra"]. "Surely you jest. I'd like to think I have quite the imagination," the Sith would speak, pausing before closing his eyes and continuing once more.

"Especially after all the fun we've had together, he stated, a smirk on his face as he once more entered his dark meditation.

"You have a Hell of a time trying to prove it..."
She shot back. Banter was much more fun when there was someone equally as witty to do it with. Luminara let her thoughts drift back to that first night. Ballen and she had known each other for a few months before they met up on that jungle planet. It had been nothing but rivalry and showing off at first. That of course quickly escalated into something a bit more... physical.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

The smile upon Ballen-Ist's face would only grow wider as [member="Darth Elecebra"] spoke. He truly did enjoy their back and forth banter, no matter who got the best of who. "Well, I don't think I can deny that much," the Sith would offer, certainly agreeing with what she had said.

The dark side of the force would continue to build and focus around the pureblood, filling his body and healing the wounds that it had been dealt. "That much can be said for you as well. Clearly." the Knight concluded, slowly opening his eyes to look over Luminara's body. It had been burnt, but her healing process had kicked in as well.

Luminara laughed. Touche, Ballen. Touche. She began absentmindedly tracing over one of the tattoos on her arms.​
"You know, life has been rather dull without you around, Pureblood. No one can withstand my games quite like you do."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Keeping his eyes shut, Ballen-Ist would continue to lean against the shuttle wall, still half absorbed in his dark meditation. The energy that surrounded him was thick and nearly malleable, it's dark attributing working slowly to rejuvenate him. The smile on his face would remain even as he concentrated, his mind still somewhat listening to [member="Darth Elecebra"].

"I haven't had much excitement either, you know. Not many are as pleased to receive my lightning as I am to produce it." The pureblood commented playfully, wondering just how she found so much pleasure in such a painful experience. The Twi'lek had a twisted mind that Ballen-Ist was slowly beginning to understand, though the mystery of it was still alluring in it's own right.

"I find that difficult to believe. It's too fantastic to avoid..."
Even now as Luminara was healing, she could still feel the euphoric spasming of her muscles from Ballen's Force Lightning. The people of this galaxy were hardly worthy to feel such splendor in her opinion. She vaguely wondered what her own was like. Probably not as tantalizing. But it was good enough to create a choir of screaming. And that was good enough for her.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

"You find that difficult to believe? While I agree that it's fantastic, I'm sure you're the only one able to handle it in such a... Satisfying way," Ballen-Ist spoke, still smiling as he chatted with [member="Darth Elecebra"]. The Sith was looking forward to their little excursion, though he looked forward to the after party even more.

The shuttle the two sat within would suddenly begin to slow, coming to a halt as it landed gently upon Alderaan's surface. "That was quick." Ballen-Ist would comment, slowly rising to his feet and checking the contents of his belt. His saber was still present, though he had left his sword behind.

Luminara hopped up, as energetic as ever. Good! No more needing to wait. She too double-checked her inventory. Saber? Check. Clothes? Check. A small supply of Bacta spray (just in case the need should ever arise)? Check. She was good to go. The Twi'lek smiled wildly as the landing door opened out into a jungle at night. Night was always fun....​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

The exit ramp would slowly lower itself to the ground, allowing the Sith duo to walk comfortably out onto the planets surface. They had landed within a jungle clearing, for they were surrounded by tall trees and wildlife. A squad of Sith troopers would also pile out of the shuttle, quickly fanning out and sweeping the immediate area. "Stay with the shuttle, men," Ballen spoke, as he began to stride towards the tree line, "Don't call us, we'll call you." He would conclude, before venturing in to the unknown.

Letting his saber hilt rest firmly in the palm of his hand, the young pure blood would closely watch the area, noting the signs of vong-forming he noticed. Alderaan had recovered well, though some areas of the planet remained grotesque and gloomy. "I'm sure we'll find something." Ballen spoke, turning to look at [member="Darth Elecebra"].

"I officially place anything cool we find under a state of eternal dibs."
Luminara spoke quietly. She didn't think it would be wise to make their presence extremely known here.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

"That is hardly fair," Ballen-Ist replied, still smiling as he walked alongside [member="Darth Elecebra"]. She always managed to make everything a competition, and the pureblood could not say he didn't enjoy it. "I'll tell you now, it is finders keepers," the Knight made clear, even though he did not really hold much interest in any items he might have found on the journey. Ballen was simply interested in testing his skill, nothing more and nothing less.

Venturing deeper into the uncharted vong-formed territories, the duo would come upon a wide cave opening, one that delved into the ground deep beneath a towering mountain. Stopping and it's entrance and looking within, the man would turn back to face Luminara, giving her a brief nod. "I think this will do. Surely we'll come across something of interest," he spoke, igniting the crimson blade of his sabers hilt. It cast a bright red light across the area, only slightly illuminating the dark cavern. "You do know what being force dead means, right?" The Sith asked, hoping that his companion would be on her toes.

Luminara rolled her eyes, igniting her saber also.​
"No signature to speak of. No way to find them, and no way to sense them if they're right behind us or something. Yeah. I get the idea."
It was a rather large cavern. The light from their blades made the moisture on the ceiling glisten.​
"How far back do you think it goes?"
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Ballen-Ist nodded his head slowly, approving of the answer he had received from [member="Darth Elecebra"]. As long as they did not rely too heavily on the force, they would have no problem surviving the ominous caves. Lifting the arm opposite of his blade one from beneath his cloak, the Sith would begin to focus on the molecules in the air, adding his own force energy as he gathered it into his palm. A bright, dancing flame would ignite upon the gloved man's hand, it's violet hue lighting up the cave even further now.

"Far enough, I'm sure." Ballen spoke, suddenly stopping in his tracks. Slowly turning to look to his right, the Knight would begin to survey the area carefully, feeling rather paranoid at this point. He swore he had seen a shadow move in the near distance, though it could've been his imagination. Deciding to sweep the incident from his mind for now, the pureblood continued onwards, still holding his saber close.

Luminara noticed Ballen jump ever so slightly at the shadows. She smirked, walking a little bit ahead of him.​
"Fear not, little Pureblood. Darth Elecebra's here to protect you from the dark."
She didn't even try to dampen the mockery in her tone. She had seen something move slightly, however. She was merely choosing the calm approach so that whatever it was wouldn't gain the upper hand. Her eyes casually scanned the walls and the rocks around them, staying sharp.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom