Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Bloodier (Ballen-Ist)

Screaming echoed throughout the little Dantooian village. Husbands murdered their wives and children, Mothers ate their children, and children massacred their parents. A few fires had broken out, engulfing homes and shops and people unfortunate enough to be within them. Blood ran through the streets as the corpses fell, one after another, to the ground. In the village square, atop a throne of gnarled branches and thorns, sat a pure white Twi'lek. Her skin was riddled with jet black tattoos. Her eyes were like two fiery red rubies. Her black lips were curved into a disturbingly jovial smirk as she watched the scene unfolding around her.​
There were people underneath her throne, in a cage of thorns. They cried and screamed and begged and tried to break free. But there was no escape for them. This was Darth Elecebra's play. They still had a part in it. She tapped her finger twice on the armrest of her throne. The door of the cage opened. She forced a woman out, re-closing the cage to keep her pets from escaping. The woman cowered beneath her.​
"You're a pretty one. Sing me a song."
The woman looked confused for a moment. Suddenly her eyes became out of focus. She stood perfectly still, and began shrieking at the top of her lungs. Darth Elecebra sighed contently.​
"Lovely..."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Having grown quite bored of Coruscant, Ballen-Ist would find himself in a spaceport, waiting for a transport to take him to Dantooine. Having recently joined back up with the One Sith, the young Knight found himself doing whatever he wanted, really. Adjusting the black cloak upon his body, the Sith would exit his shuttle, walking into a hangar based on Dantooine. It didn't really matter who owned the planet, for the man did not intend to disturb the population or faction at that matter. Instead, he had come to check out a disturbance he had sensed, one that had been caused by someone he was very familiar with.

Exiting the hangar, the dark clothed Knight would depart along the grassy plains of the planet, using his force enhanced speed to travel a great distance. Ballen could feel death in the air, and so he was able to locate and arrive at the scene nearby [member="Darth Elecebra"]. She was crueler than ever, Ballen wasn't even sure if this was an illusion or not. Stepping out from the shadows, the Sith would examine the throne that loomed over him, arching an eyebrow at the Twi'lek that sat upon it. "Having fun?"

Ah. So he did show up. It was nice to know that she was remembered, even if it was only for being a pest. Luminara smiled down at him, her eyes alight with fury.​
"Good evening, Pureblood. Such a surprise that you'd be here, and not some other dog of the One Sith."
Her words were like venom, her tongue like a knife. She used a finger to pick the shrieking woman up.​
"Thank you, dear. But that's enough."
She flicked her finger to the right, hurling the woman's body into the wall of a building with a sickening splat.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

Remaining silent for the moment, Ballen-Ist would listen to [member="Darth Elecebra"]'s words, picking up a sign of spite in her speech. Arching a brow as the woman was thrown telekinetically, the Sith would leap up into the air, his cloak flapping in the wind as he landed atop the throne's backrest.

Casting a glance around the chaotic village, the Knight would let out a chuckle of approval. It had been worse than he thought. Crossing his arms over his chest, the young man would.continue to balance on both of his feet, looking down to the Sith below him. "Troubles with the One Sith again? Been there, done that." The pureblood spoke, a sour look upon his face. He didn't know what was going on, but he'd find out either way.

Luminara didn't even flinch as Ballen jumped and stood above her. She casually craned her neck until she was facing the sky, staring at him upside-down.​
"Must have been hard for you. Being shunned from your precious brethren. I wonder, did they make you beg before they decided to let you rejoin? I would have adored to see you on your knees in front of bitter old men."
Her grin was vile, and her eyes were practically burning holes into his.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

A sour look would cross the Knight's face, as his lips pursed into a thin line. Narrowing his vision, Ballen-Ist would squint down at [member="Darth Elecebra"], listening to her words and focusing on her intently. If he wasn't mistaken, there seemed to be a hint of spite in her statement. "Has something got you in a bad mood, Luminara?" The Sith would question casually, rather irritated by what she had said.

She knew full well that he wasn't fond of most other Sith, and wondered as to why she was pushing his buttons. Was it because he hadn't called? "You know, I've been quite busy and it's not like I like it either." He spoke sternly, now glaring at the Twi'lek. Ballen still wasn't sure as to what had put her into such a bad mood, for she didn't usually go around massacring villages. At least, not that he knew of.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all...."
Luminara's smile stayed plastered to her face as she used her finger to open the cage door again. She grabbed the first lifeform she sensed and started to squeeze the life out of him with the Force.​
"I just find it particularly amusing that you decided to join them again, and then come whining to me about how you're too busy to even say hello."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"Right, I'm the one having a fit," the Sith would retort, casting a nonchalant glance to the cage door as it opened. Observing the brutal and predictable way in which the human was killed, Ballen-Ist could not help but shake his head and sigh. [member="Darth Elecebra"] was indeed in a bad mood, for she was not usually so simple in her cruelty. This was just barbaric, in the Knight's opinion. Of course, he was one of more refined tastes.

"My master returned, what was I to do?" The pureblood questioned, almost as if he were testing her. "You could've come along too, I'm sure you'd have been a great assassin, Luminara."

Luminara's laughter rang through the streets. Everything seemed to suddenly grow quiet from the sound. She tossed the crushed body aside, using the Force to jump and flip backwards. She landed gracefully on her toes beside Ballen, glowering at him at eye-level now.​
"I had no IDEA that you were so attached to being a student. Tell me, is it wiser to go back to a man who makes you into a faction's pathetic slave, or to relish in the fact that you were pathetic enough to become a slave?"
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"I don't relish the fact. I will always be tied to my master, whether I like it or not," the Sith spoke, craning his head slightly to look [member="Darth Elecebra"] in the eye. It seemed that she had forgotten his goal, one that was not likely to be given up. Ballen did not enjoy operating under such a hated banner, but there was little to no choice the way the war seemed to be headed. Darth Ferus seemed to be loyal to the One Sith, and as such Ballen too would be.

However, it was only due to the fact that the Knight owed much to the Zabrak, and still sought teachings and more power. Only then would the Sith Lord's usefulness end. "Until that day comes..." The pureblood murmured, not even looking at the Twi'lek at this point. He seemed to be lost in thought.

"That's the trouble with those who choose to be traditional. They become so set in the old way of doing things that they can no longer see anything else. Truly pathetic."
Luminara's hand suddenly came to Ballen's throat and she purposely caused them both to to fall off the back of the throne. The fall would be short, but hard. She used the Force to maneuver herself so that she would have her feet planted in his stomach once they landed.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

Ballen's mouth would open quickly, his glare intensifying as he gave his attention to [member="Darth Elecebra"]. Her words were truly displeasing, and he now found himself angered. Attempting to speak, the Knight would only manage an unpleasant gasp as the woman's hand came to grasp his throat. Now he was really displeased. Falling backwards, a wry grin would stretch across the Sith's face.

Slamming into the ground, Ballen would hold back his grunts of pain, before wheezing as the Twi'lek's feet came crashing into his abdomen. The armored uniform he wore absorbed some of the damage, but it definitely hurt. "Why... Luminara... I'd almost say... You're jealous." The pureblood would choke out, not caring to resist. Yet.

Luminara's hand remained clenched across Ballen's throat as she squatted on top of him. She got in very close to her face with a disturbingly crazed smile.​
"Of course I am. No one gets to boss the Pureblood around and kill him when he's no longer useful. No one but me."
She squeezed his neck harder, digging her nails into his flesh.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

Ballen could not help but chuckle, or try to at least, as he listened to what [member="Darth Elecebra"] had to say. It hadn't taken much to goad the woman into attacking him, and the Sith had to admit that he was amused. Summoning his physical power, the Knight would apply pressure upwards, gripping the Twi'lek's arms tightly as he pushed. Attempting to overpower her, the young man would hope to flip the Twi'lek onto her back, leaving him in a position above her. "How sweet, Luminara. I didn't think you cared," he spoke sarcastically, still smiling down at the woman.

The Knight was genuinely surprised by her actions, and personally was glad she had been the first to say something. Even though they were in a conflict at the moment, Ballen knew he would be able to rectify the situation someway or another. "Don't you worry your pretty little head off. I don't intend to be killed. Or bossed around, for that matter. Without a fight, that is." The Knight concluded, still looking upon the Twi'lek. She seemed pretty riled up, he'd have to take things slowly.

Luminara was now pinned beneath Ballen. She glared up at him, her smile turning more predatory than insane.​
"There's the Ballen I remember. Well, at least part of him. I wonder if I can find the rest."
She let the Force build up within her, until finally she released a massive wave of energy mixed with her signature violet lightning.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

Ballen's grip upon Luminara would weaken as he drew backwards, sensing the sudden burst of force energy that had begun to radiate from the Twi'lek. Getting hit point blank, the Knight would be sent flying backwards, managing to form a solid barrier before the lightning was able to make contact with him. Tumbling across the ground, the pureblood would recover his balance and flip back onto his feet, wiping a stream of blood that had flowed from his busted lip. His body ached too, though he used the pain and anger he experienced to only strengthen himself.

"If you go looking for trouble, it will find you." The Sith stated, still smirking as he lifted an arm at [member="Darth Elecebra"]. Focusing all of his intensely negative emotions, the pureblood would release a powerful wave of lightning from his fingertips, stretching it out into many tendrils in hopes of overwhelming the woman. He knew that she had gotten stronger over the course of battle, though now he would see her true strength.

"My plan exactly."
Luminara smiled almost excitedly as Ballen's lightning came like a beautiful wall of death toward her. She outstretched her arms, letting them along with the rest of her body be engulfed. she tilted her head back as her body started quiver and spasm, moaning loudly.​
"Mmmmmmmmm..... So goooood......"
She began to absorb the energy being sent to her body, letting it act as a sort of charger for her own lightning before she released it right back at him.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

Ballen had expected as much from [member="Darth Elecebra"], as he watched her take his stream of lightning head on. The violet tendrils of electricity would begin to envelop the woman, sending powerful currents of energy through her body. The bolts would singe and burn her body, but of course that only served to empower the Twi'lek.

Knowing that had her own lightning was to arrive shortly, Ballen would prepare himself, holding back the screams of pain as he was impacted. Even though he was experiencing intense agony, the young Sith could not help but enjoy the moment, smiling widely as he continued to release swarms of lightning.

It was a sort of embrace that the two gave each other often in the past. Surprisingly enough, Luminara had actually missed the feeling. She felt nothing but pleasure from the pain she was receiving. Though her body was screaming "STOP", her mind was louder, screaming "MORE".
"I needed this...."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

It was true, beneath the anger that the two felt towards each other, was a strange sort of love they shared. The Sith could not say that he enjoyed being electrocuted continuously, however the emotions he fed off of thanks to [member="Darth Elecebra"] was more than enough to satisfy him. The purple streams of lightning would continue to pulsate from the Knight's hand, causing bright flashes of light to illuminate the dark village they stood within.

"I... Can tell." The pureblood stated loudly, struggling to be heard over the audible electricity. In hopes of putting a temporary end to their little moment of intimacy, Ballen would gather up a focused blast of lightning that would attempt to knock the Twi'lek off her feet upon impact. One last treat to hopefully tide the Sith over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom