Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Bloodier (Ballen-Ist)

Luminara felt the surge coming. She began laughing hysterically as she flipped through the air, angling her body so that she landed on her feet. She couldn't exactly stand, though. Her muscles were still trembling and spasming from their peculiar display of affection, causing her to fall to her knees. She directed another twisted smile at Ballen with all of her teeth showing.​
"Beautiful.... Simply beautiful...."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

A satisfied smile would cross the Knight's lips as he calmed his force energy, allowing his mind to become somewhat clear. Plumes of dark smoke rose from the pure blood's body, [member="Darth Elecebra"]'s lightning having left it's mark. "You don't have to tell me twice," Ballen would respond, slowly stumbling his way towards the Twi'lek. Extending an arm down to her, the Knight would attempt to offer his hand in order to help Luminara up.

Luminara accepted Ballen's hand. She almost pulled him on top of her, but she managed to keep them upright.​
"You've gotten stronger. I could feel it."
Her tone was mocking, as usual. It was the closest thing to a compliment she could muster.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

"Could you," the young Knight would reply, nearly falling atop Luminara as she took his hand. He was surprised to hear such a compliment, even if it was spoken in such a mocking way. The Sith had fallen behind on his training, for he had been occupied aiding others within the Assassin faction. "If anyone has gotten stronger, it's you. That's the truth." Ballen-Ist spoke, wondering how an all out battle between the two would end. [member="Darth Elecebra"] had come a long way since the Knight had met her.

"Apparently not strong enough. You aren't dead."
Luminara smirked at Ballen. She turned to gaze at the horrible masterpiece she'd created.​
"Not my finest work. But I suppose it's nice enough..."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

Looking to the burning village that surrounded the duo, Ballen-Ist could only shake his head as he listened to [member="Darth Elecebra"]. She was truly mad, and it was wonderful. Though, this was a bit overkill for his personal tastes. The young Knight had to admit however, that he was curious as to what the Twi'lek had been up to during all the time passed. "Your finest work? What would that be?" The Sith questioned, pulling the woman a bit closer as he looked into her eyes.

She smiled mischievously.​
"Well, it involved a Sarlac Pit, a Tusken Raider village, drunken idiots, and a few horror-inducing nightmares of my own concoction."
Luminara playfully ran a fingernail across on of Ballen's facial ridges, being sure to leave a small scratch.​
"It would've been a bit more fun if the audience hadn't all been women and children. They just can't appreciate the classics."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Listening to [member="Darth Elecebra"]'s recalling of her master piece, the young man could not help but shake his head from side to side. Knowing the horrors of the Sarlac Pits and Luminara herself, Ballen-Ist tried his best to not imagine what exactly had happened to the village. Lifting a finger just as she did, the Sith would run it gently along one of her Lekku, his lips pursing into a thin line as the Twi'lek's nail scratched his face.

He could not say it was something he enjoyed, but he would let Luminara do as she pleased. For now. "If I didn't know any better," the Knight began, "I'd say you have something against men." Ballen finished, obviously referring to her comment about the audience.

Luminara let some of Ballen's blood run onto her finger, licking it off as he spoke. Her lekku curled outward slightly as he touched it. She cocked a tattooed brow at him.​
"Hm. Perhaps I do. I find it much more entertaining when I can bend their little brains to my will. Maybe it's because of all that testosterone they always have bottled up inside. Women and children just don't have the same effect."
She sucked the tip of her finger for a moment to remove the rest of his blood from it. Surely she wasn't the only one who played favorites when it came to murder and destruction.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

After speaking his snarky remark, Ballen-Ist would go silent as he watched [member="Darth Elecebra"] lick his blood from her finger. He had minded the slight cutting of his face, but now he didn't really care. For some strange reason. Listening to her explanation, the young Sith could not help but smirk slightly, beginning to remember the time he had spent on planet Tof.

"I suppose I cannot judge. Can't say I enjoy killing women or children anyway," the Knight spoke, before continuing, "I do prefer, however, to kill those that are somewhat significant. I once threw a planet into a state of war, it was marvelous," Ballen stated, looking to the skies as if he could see Tof all those years ago. Averting his attention back to Luminara, the Sith would shrug. "Still, I can appreciate your..." He had caught himself at the last moment, for he was about to finish the sentence with efforts. "Art." He concluded, a smirk still present upon his face. It was his turn to mock now.

"I suppose I should thank you for that back-handed compliment. After all, I don't see you being very creative at the moment."
Luminara snapped back. It wasn't frustrating to hear Ballen mock her. She enjoyed the back and forth they always seemed to exchange.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

A brief sigh would escape the pureblood's lips as [member="Darth Elecebra"] spoke. It was sadly true, for Ballen-Ist had not done anything of noteworthiness in a longtime. He hardly even trained seriously, however he did utilize the force in everyday simple tasks. "Oh, come now Luminara. You know me, I myself am a walking piece of art," whoever had painted him must have been absolutely mad, for the Sith's mind was hard to understand. "Anywaaay... Want to get out of here?" Ballen-Ist would question, not really interested in hanging around the village, no matter how much dark side energy had gathered there.

Luminara rolled her eyes at Ballen. He was only a true piece of art when he was uncovered and screaming. She'd seen that side of him on a few occasions.​
"I suppose. Though, there is one more thing I'd like to do...."
She turned to the throne of thorns and vines. Reaching out with the Force, she slowly made it crumple and collapse inward. the people still trapped beneath it were helpless as they were turned into a bleeding heap of shredded meat.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

Turning to casually look towards the throne, Ballen-Ist was not surprised to find that the throne and everything it was made up of was indeed not an illusion. Nodding in mild approval, the young Sith would turn back to the Twi'lek, a puzzled look upon his face.

"Where exactly should we go, though?" He questioned, a bit unsure of their next destination. Before the duo had been relatively faction-less, but now that they were under the One Sith banner, many options were available. He could only wonder what [member="Darth Elecebra"] wanted to do.

The porcelain Twi'lek twirled the end of her lekku in thought.​
"Somewhere.... wild."
Luminara's eyes glistened with a disturbing glee as she spoke the last word.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

A few planets came to the Sith's mind as he listened to [member="Darth Elecebra"]'s suggestion, however the only problem was that what wild meant to her could be something completely different to the Knight. Thinking for a moment or two, Ballen-Ist would eventually come up with a few ideas, ones that he thought to fit the bill.

"Well, the three places that come to mind are Alderaan, Zeltros, and Coruscant. Alderaan was vong-formed, so that would be interesting... Zeltros is basically a constant party, and there is always fun to be found on Coruscant," the Sith concluded, wondering which one she would take interest in. He didn't really know much about Dantooine, or of the tourist attractions it held.

Luminara shrugged. Those might be nice. Though, a constant party sounded like a bore, and Coruscant even more so. Alderaan, however...​
"Vong-shaped... Lovely."
She looked down at her legs. Singed and bleeding, but still able to walk. Perfect.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

Coruscant wasn't of much interest to the Sith either, though he didn't mind Zeltros or Alderaan. Though, as he listened to [member="Darth Elecebra"]'s decision, the Knight found himself satisfied either way. It didn't really matter where they went to him, as long as they were having fun together. "Alderaan it is," Ballen-Ist would proclaim, lifting a comm-link to his mouth before whispering into it. A few moments later, a One Sith shuttle could be seen descending towards the outskirts of the village.

Their ride had arrived, it seemed. Looking down at himself, the young man realized how badly damaged he had been. His skin was burned here and there, and his clothes were nearly completely singed. Turning away from Luminara, the Knight would lift his arm and beckon the woman forth, hoping she would follow. "I'm sure we will find some interesting things." He spoke.

Luminara wasn't excited to see the One Sith symbol on the shuttle. So annoying. But She was going somewhere fun with Ballen again, like old times. So she figured the ride wouldn't be all bad.​
"Whatever we find there, I'm going to be the first to play with it."
She said to the Pureblood. There was a hint of challenge in her voice.​
[member="Ballen-Ist"]​

A brief laugh would escape the pureblood's lips, as he listened to [member="Darth Elecebra"] declare her challenge. "Be my guest, Luminara. I don't intend to play around either way," Ballen-Ist spoke, clearly taking a jab right back at her. After a few moments, the duo would arrive at the shuttle, stepping into it's interior as the boarding ramp dropped. Taking a seat, the red skinned man would close his eyes, exhaling quietly as he began to concentrate. Focusing and gathering his dark side energies, the Sith would slowly but surely begin to numb the pain from his wounds, causing them to heal overtime.

"Trust me, any opponents we come across in the vong-formed lands will be formidable, indeed." Ballen would warn the Twi'lek, hoping she wouldn't be as foolish to underestimate the Yuuzhan Vong. He knew full well that they were quite powerful, but the Yuuzhan Vong had methods other than brute strength to take down their foes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom