Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Realm

Hmm! Hai! Accidently aleady posted this in the wrong subforum. Sorry about that...!! Anyway.​
A pleasure to "meet" you all. I'm very excited to soong get to roleplay on this forum!​
So. A little about how I got here?​

Well. I go by Jen and have been roleplaying seriously and non seriously for a long time now (however I'm not a native english speaker, so bear with me), varying from both D&D to LARP and of course Forum Roleplay too. Recently however I have had to take a bit of a halt with all of this due to studies and what not, but have been convinced(bullied :p) into joining this site as I've always loved the Star Wars universe and recently picked up The Old Republic mmo, which I liked, but roleplay was hard to come by.

So now I'm here. And ready to venture into the galaxy far far away!​
iCwxbrO.gif

Feel free to ask me any questions if there's something you're curious about! (Thought I doubt it :p ) And greetings!​
I hope to create some exciting stories with all of you. :) Oh. And I got a question, how does economy work? It seems like there's no actual system. Could anyone explain?​
Take care​

Hey-yo, Welcome to Chaos! It's always good to see a new face. As far as I know, there's no set-in-stone economic system, to answer your question... though someone else might have a better idea, otherwise! Or not.

Well, it seems you have the 'if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask' bit down, so, once again, welcome! I, we, look forward to writing with you as well. ^_^

Since no one has explained it, its kind of merit - if you own a company or some how managed to get a hold of a planet you're considered wealthy or you can Play as the poor person traveling around doing your best to get buy. Economy isn't something we focus on here hence why there isn't a system in place. All you need to do is do things logically ie: if your character is a padawan with nothing but the lightsaber on your hip...you're not going to be able to bit a zillion credits on an item in an auction lol.

Welcome to the boards :)

Ishiro Zambrano

I
G'day, how be ye today, good sir? Lady? Inter dimensional Pie-Stealing Monster from the future?

Welcome Jen! It's always good to see a few new faces around here. Yeah alot of what we do around here is layer back and actually good. Welcome once more and i hope to rp with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom