Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Another party, now with cake - Kraken Coalition

header1.png

Location: aboard the Midnight Kyber not far from the Maw cluster

In the 'Crystal' onboard nightclub
9258b0d8b2e608378b0dff2f7f1c09b4.jpg

black-and-red-color-blocks-classy-party-dress-with-sleeves.jpg

Well here we are again, thought Cass, how much has changed in these last months. She thought of the friends she had met and made as part of the coalition, the likes of Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene and Dispara were first to spring to mind. She had never gotten to talk to Dispara after the whole mando thing, gossip time.

Cass had bought herself a new dress, with actual credits from an honest to Ashla marketplace, check her out being honest. And it wasn't nearly as slutty as some her previous. That was something she had to fix as she hurriedly removed her pants and bra and tossed them to Redmann who raised and eyebrow and judged her "oh, go count my money again, I still got to be me haven't I?" He laughed and handed the bundle to Pix Telisha who had walked in wearing her own very attractive dress "Typical Cass, can't just wear a lovely demure like a lady, and she kissed her gently on the lips, I hope you like mine? He coming tonight? I am dying to meet this man that you wouldn't shut up about when you were literally in my bed" and she laughed hugging her friend tight. Before handing her underwear back to her.

Cass shrugged, "maybe, I dont know, he might, he might not, doesn't bother me" Pix didn't beleive her for a second and stuck her tongue out knowingly "You know I am still your captain Pixie?" and she smiled, glad to have such a close friend on the crew.

Tonight's theme was bring a dessert, Cass was a pastry fan so had gone to the trouble of making a gigantic Croquembouche with raspberry rum filling. This dominated the centre table, the other theme was drunken dancing, but she figured if it was just drunken dancing again like last time, that noone would come.

Cass plans these events well and this whole deck is dedicated for entertainment. The corridors from the docking points are all flanked with secure doors which only have low value storage or guest facilities behind them. There are two lifts that lead to other decks, but they have guards and full security measures to prevent unlocking. Feel free to dock with her ship and make your way straight to the party.

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:

header1.png
Location: Docked and aboard the Midnight Kyber, near The Maw Cluster
Wearing: His usual
Tags: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini /Open

Once he received the invitation and confirmed he will be attending, Isidor rummaged around for a Pie cookbook he knew he had. Once he found it, he put his helmet back on and headed straight to the kitchen. He’ll make it himself, Cass deserved something hand-baked.

So, the day was spent making a pie for the party and, after a few abortive starts and a crust that was too soggy, he got it baked properly. Although he had a fight with the cream bottle and, that made quite a mess in the kitchen, it started well until the can bottle wound up shooting out of his hands like a rocket and flew around the kitchen covering everything in cream.

No matter, the pie was made and carefully sealed to keep it perfect and fresh. The offending can bottle fell to the floor after a few minutes of flying haphazardly.

Nikita retrieved the misbehaving can bottle of cream and threw it in a drawer. So, he has a pie minus the cream. Ah, Cass won’t mind, at least Isidor hoped. He got cleaned up from the mess. Soon enough, they dropped from hyperspace, the journey took no time at all. Now, they went into docking procedures. He’s looking forward to seeing Cass again, her parties were always fun. He’ll even dance this time without question.

Once the seals have been sealed, he and three crewmembers exited the Lightning and into the familiar corridor. Remembering his first-ever party as part of the Coalition and the sense of revelry that clung to the club that got him into a party mood. He might as well head to the club and see where he can put his dessert.

When he got there a very large centrepiece grabbed his attention, it towered over the table, he knew what it was, but he couldn’t think of it right now. Setting his tasty dessert onto the table and carefully made sure it was seen.

Why not boast about your handiwork? You made it you should show it off, he reasoned with a smug grin that no one else saw.

header2_by_zigor_adebisi_deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:

header1.png

Location: Aboard the Blackheart docked with the Midnight Kyber
Purpose: To get down and party hard
Wearing Black combat cargo pants, Blackened bantha hide boots and a tactical vest over top bare chest.
Gear Four DD6 blaster pistols(2 on his chest and 2 on his thighs) His lightsaber clipped into its harness at the small of his back.

It had been some time since he'd went to a party, The last being on Eshan where he had been quite savagely beaten within an inch of his life by Lady Dewinter.... fun times he thought as he walked down the umbilical hooked to his ship.

he had recieved the invite from a friend about a pirate party and figured he might as well go and check it out. The air hissed as the bulkhead leading into the Midnight Kyber slid open. Before stepping through the young sith pulled a small black vial from his vest pocket and carefully pours a small pile of red dust onto the back of his right hand only to quickly snort it up his nose. While doing such his accompaniment of two rather beautiful females stepped up behind him, One a Twi'Lek the other a Zeltros. They wrapped there arms around his before all three stepped aboard the Midnight Kyber

header1.png

Cass spotted Isidor coming through the hatch, she quick bundled her underwear behind the bar and went to greet him, she but her arms around him and hugged him planting a kiss on the cheek of his helmet, she considered lifting it up to plant one on his cheek, but she still wasn't entirely sure what they were and whether that would upset him doing publicly.

"It's lovely to have you here again, I hope the galaxy has been treating you well." Cass was interrupted when her Zeltron pilot Pix Tellisha came over,
"Sorry to interrupt captain, but another guest has arrived that we have not met before, he is carrying a saber and, I dont know, something feels off about him"

Cass smiled and excused herself, Pix immediately looked at Isidor, "I'm sure it's nothing, but you know, if Cass wants to host, I get to chat to.her guests.... So hi, I'm Pix, I have heard so much about you? It appears we have a similar taste in women?" She grinned it was a warm grin and she seemed welcoming, but her pheromones would give her away that she was feeling at least a little territorial of her favourite bed fellow.

Cass walked to greet the new arrival Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde She had a strong suspicion that Pix just wanted a few moments alone with Isidor, it was fine. She was pretty sure she had mentioned Pix too him? Maybe she should have given him more warning?

Seeing the three new arrivals, "Hi, I'm Cass Gemini, welcome to the Midnight Kyber. She looked at his plethora of weapons, I hope you don't plan on using them here" then she quickly added, ensuring the guest knew she was not trying to be hostile, "I mean them," pointing to the guns. "not them, you can use these lovely looking ladies all you like." Cass could tell they were most likely adult entertainers, not her style, but each to their own.

"what is your name stranger?"

header1.png

Amethyst hued cyberoptics gave no inclination as to his current state of intoxication as he sniffled and rubbed his nose. A soft chuckle escaping at tye approaching womans statement about his weapons and entourage. "Thats funny, Its not the guns you should worry about... these ladies are meaner than a rabid rancor" Came his retort as he threw heavily tattooed arms over each womans shoulder and gave their breasts a playful squeeze as he winked at the woman identifying as Cass Gemini Cass Gemini .

"You may call me Jayce, and these two lovely ladies are....well sithspit i forgot their names" He stated with a laugh as he released them and extended his hand outward to Cass in an attempt to give hers a shake....

Messorem

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

A party aboard the Midnight Kyber, with an invitation to many within the Kraken Coalition. The last party Messorem had been unable to attend, a shame truly, but one that would hopefully be made up with this one. Considering the theme, Messorem believed it would be excellent. Dessert was always something to enjoy, so he had taken care in his choice of gift.

Having made his way onto the Midnight Kyber, Messorem placed his platter of Drunken Peanut Butter Cups onto the bar counter. They were exactly as the name implied, peanut butter cups that could be drunk, perfection mixed into perfection. He only hoped his fellows would agree. Sighing, he turned from the platter to the rest of the club, feeling naked despite still wearing his usual outfit. This was mainly due to the lack of weapons, having only come with his captains saber and no other weapons.

It was a show of faith, and a statement that Messorem trusted his fellow Krakens. Did he really? Not in any significant amount, but it was good to show the illusion of it. And at least he trusted their credits, this was a lucrative business, and the Krakens made more money together than they did alone. Chuckling, Messorem shakes his head and takes one of the drinkable cups, calmly sipping on it via straw.

Once, Darth Vornskr the Second was the Empress of a vast empire. She had held the length of the Tingel Arm in an iron grip, and extended her rule from the Outer Rim to the border of the Expansion Region. But her empire had collapsed, and Vahl had called Joycelyn to her side. Now that the chain of the imperial throne had been broken and Joycelyn was free to roam, she had immediately sought to the thrilling calling of her vahla side: Piracy.

Joycelyn was her father's daughter and a Zambrano at heart, so naturally she felt the need to put on a display.

She was dressed to show off her physique. Her clothes were cut to show off her shoulders and abdomen in a combination of vahla and epicanthix fashion, showing off her curves and powerful athleticism. Her hair was slicked and swept back, with the singular braid of long hair wrapped around her head like a wreath. Gold details in her hair and clothes caught the light, and not a single weapon was visible on her or her entourage.

With her came two of her crew mates. One was a female vahla who had sworn to her cause, the other was a human male who had fought beside her in the Imperial Legion. Their dress was similar to Joycelyn, but with their own twists and traditions. The male carried a tiered tray of cakes and sweets, almost as tall as he. The vahla carried four bottles of fine, bubbly Tionese wine.

They had docked with one of their smaller vessels and crossed the umbilical. Now, they were about to arrive at the party central.

As they arrived at the door, they released a plume of fog which pressed into the club as the door opened. Joycelyn Zambrano stepped through. A mischievous grin played on her lips as her burning eyes trailed over the patrons of the Crystal.

"Now this is a ship!"

The pair stepped out from behind her. A bottle was opened with a gratuitous pop! A glass was slipped into her hand and filled with emerald liquid that fizzed and smoked.

"Who do I need to wrestle to meet the captain here?"

header1.png
Tags: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Messorem Messorem /Open

<“Thanks for the invite Cass and I made you a pie, sorry there wasn’t any cream. A little accident cost us a cream bottle.”> A pause, <“So far the galaxy hasn’t imploded and, we haven't died yet.”>

Thankfully Isidor put the pie down on the table beforehand because it would be a shame if it got dropped onto the floor. He finally remembered what that centrepiece was called, he grinned, Cass knew how to make a party memorable. Cass put out all the stops. Even if they didn’t know where they stood, Isidor appreciated the cheek kiss. Soon he was also greeted by a Zeltron and he couldn’t quite remember if Cass mentioned her to him before the party. No matter always good to meet others.

Well before joining the Coalition and meeting Cass he would have ignored everything and just went to the bar. Now, he’s far more sociable, more open, and less surly. Even his crew noticed a change in his mood lately. But that did not mean he wasn’t taken off guard by Pix He wasn’t expecting it but he recovered well and gave what she said consideration. Did Cass talk about him after the Birthday picnic? They only went as far as a kiss.

<“Uh, yes, hello Pix and yes Cass is pretty cool.”> Isidor replied, cheeks flushing in how bad he was at sudden conversations, but he wasn’t as bad as he used to be, heck he would have not said anything at all.

How far he’s come out from under his shell. However, he did pick up on Pix’s protectiveness of Cass and he tilted his head slightly. Not quite knowing how to take it. Should he be concerned? No, but still it concerned him.

Last edited:

header1.png

Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Messorem Messorem Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano

Cass grabbed the outstretched hand of Jayce and shook it, pulling his hand and giving him a polite kiss on the cheek. "It's so good to see a new face, I hope you enjoy your visit" she grinned when he said he had forgotten their names "I hope this man is paying you well if he hasn't even remembered your names." Cass had a ping in her ear and quickly brought up a holo control of her ship showing the layout of the deck and another ship that had docked.

"Well would you look at that, another guest, come walk with me to the club and I will leave you to enjoy yourselves."

She walked them back toward the club until they came to an intersection where the corridor split toward one of the other docking entrances. "Club is that way, entrance fee is a desert and a dance with the host which I will collect later." She practically skipped to the next bay, she was in her element, people wanted to see her and that made her very happy.

The next person she came across was a giant of a woman wearing a very attractive outfit. "Good evening and welcome to the Kyber, Joycelyn is it? Your holo image gave me no idea how tall you were. That outfit though, it seems that all the galaxies sexiest people are visiting Cass tonight." She extended a hand to Joycelyn, she wouldn't go for the air kiss this time, even on her tip toes she barely came up to the woman's chest.

In the club, Pix was discussing their mutual friend with Isidor "So, I suppose this is when I ask you what your intentions with my friend are?" She reached behind him and grabbed a slice of his pie "You don't mind me eating during this interview do you?" She laughed, she was very clearly trying to be playful. "I'll level with you, I love Cass and would die for her, but, the more relevant information you need to remember is that I would also kill for her? So long as you understand that, I am sure we can all get along? And who knows, we might all have a little party together some time?" She winked and took a big bite of the pie while dancing to the music.

header1.png

A sinisterly seductive smirk curled as her lips pressed to his cheek, the warmth almost catching him off guard. "In their line of work names are more of detriment than anything" Came his reply to her statement before the Twi'lek showed Cass the chocolate cake they brought with them.

"I hope you enjoy chocolate my dear" Came his deep southern tone as theu followed her towards the entrance to club. "And ill gladly save you a dance... i just hope you can look past the fact that i dance like i have two left feet"

He couldnt help but watch her hips sway as she walked away to greet the giant of a woman that just arrived. Somehow snapping back to reality he turned his attention to the man at the door and slowly entered after handing him the cake...

Dispara

D

header2.png

R.75c2bcb1757dbf16334917d8dab6d545
It was another shindig on the Midnight Kyber. It was a real boon to have a friend who had a night club right there in her ship. Cass was a good pirate, and she knew how to party. As she tugged a static comb through her ratted blonde mane, Dispara had watched two strange ship's approach Cass' frigate through a view port. She commed her crew to be on alert until they got word from her friend's crew that they were not hostiles...as far as they could tell.

The Witch's Boudoir had sidled up to the airlock on the Kyber that had come to be Dispara's usual point of entrance to her friend's ship. Her corvette only needed to hang close enough for the force tube to reach the frigate's hull, then Dispara could simply stroll through a force field tunnel from her ship to Cass'. And that she did. Dispara had opted against fashion for this gathering. Cass always dressed in gorgeous, sexy outfits. Dispara didn't have a lot of fancy clothes, and she had already worn her best at the last party. So, she went for casual this time, with black dungarees and boots, and a black crop top. Her blonde hair hung loose, the tips of her pointed ears poking out of her tawny locks.

The blaster given her by Cass was slung low on her hip, and her old Jarvashquiine shaman knife was tucked into her boot. In tow was a grizzly-looking Dug carrying a covered plate in her feet. Toolug was not only the main gunner for the Witch's big rail gun, but she was one hell of a baker, it turned out. She had baked the Corellian Ryshcate, made with a generous dose of Corellian Whiskey, Dispara would take as her entry fee to Cass's party. As a reward for having her captain's back, Toolug was chosen to accompany Dispara to the party. Toolug liked to drink and everyone knew Cass served the good stuff on board her ship.

Cass's crew, quite familiar with Dispara by then, welcomed her and her gunner on board and the half-Sephi pirate made her way to the club. Upon arrival, Dispara sent Toolug to set the rhyshcate with the other desserts and to get herself a drink. Dispara surveyed the room, allowing the hit of luna weed she inhaled before arriving to settle in. She didn't wear perfume, she barely bathed regularly, but she did clean up for the party. Only the faint smell of the luna weed smoke clung to her clothing.

So...there was the Ubese, their friend Isidor talking with Pixie. Pixie was good people, and easy on the eyes for sure. It was the strangers that caught Dispara's ice blue gaze. A guy flanked by lovely lady-bling was making himself at home. While he made sure to wear a lot of guns...and a saber, onto someone else's ship, Mr. Body Graffiti seemed to forget his shirt. No matter, what the vest didn't hide was nice to look at as well. Dispara just hoped Cass knew who the hell he was.

The other stranger was hard to miss. " Dayum..." DIspara muttered to herself as she eyed the woman. Tall as fek, the guest was build like a duracrete 'fresher and cut like a marble statue. Not a weapon was seen upon her, nor on any who was with her, and everything about how she carried herself said. 'I am not a pirate.' So who the hell was she? This was already turning out to be a very interesting party.

"Eyes back in your head, cap'n." Toolug guffed, reappearing at Dispara's side, the Dug holding out a Cometduster in her foot. Dispara took the drink with a nod. "Shut up, gunny, and find out how I can get abs like that." She teased her crewman, who rolled her eyes and wandered off to fraternize with some of Cass's crew.

Finally, there was Cass. Gorgeous as always and a fine host. Dispara knew little of Cass's past, pirates don't ask each other such things, but Dispara wondered if Cass had owned a club, or had a holo-show on how to host parties. Cass had greeted the man-candy, who's googly eyes were all over her friend's hiney. That dude was definitely a player. Then Cass greeted the amazon. Dispara sipped at the drink, allowing the literal electric jolts to tickle her tongue. She and the host had some business to take care of. Cass had never shared the gossip promised, and Dispara hoped for a moment to catch up with her comrade for some juicy news. And, to meet these two interesting guests.

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Messorem Messorem

Last edited by a moderator:

header1.png

Jayce and the ladies made their way over to a booth, Jayce doing a bit of a shimmy and shake to the beat as he moved, Before sitting down. A wave of his hand and a snap of his fingers called over a waitress to take their orders. "Yeah doll lets get a tab started and go ahead and bring us three Mind Erasers and six shots of Meranzane gold"

The waitress strolled away to gather the order while Jayce scanned the room through amethyst hued cybernetic optics. The gorgeous blonde eyeballing him from across the room caught his eye, He gave her a wink before allowing his gaze to continue onward only to stop on the giantess once more... He'd climb her like a spiced up endorian marsupial given half a chance but he also sensed that she could probably snap him in half given half a chance.

Not sensing any real threat as of yet Jayce relaxed a bit before pulling a small vial from his vest pocket and pouring a decent sized pile across the chest of his Twi'lek counterpart and quickly snorting it up his nose just before the drinks arrived at their table...

header1.png
Tags: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Messorem Messorem

<“My intentions? My intentions are good.”> Isidor replied frowning slightly. But his scowl deepened, even more, when he thought about it. He’s not going to do anything that would be unsavoury. He’s not like that. Never was and never will be.

He may drink excessively and be a massive grump, but he’ll never do anything like … that. He shook away his indignation to eventually spot Pix taking a slice of the pie he made for Cass and hoped she would be the one to take the first bite. But apparently, that was not to be. He sighed with disappointment. But he was fully aware that Cass was busy with host stuff.

<“You would have taken a slice regardless of if I said anything or not.”> Isidor replied to Pix, keeping his tone neutral.

He tilted his head as Pix laid down the level with him about Cass and their relationship. He would also defend Cass. They were friends too after all. That solidified during the Mando escapade. He loved that she put together a time out just for them for his Birthday. That was the best day of his life thus far.

He’ll return the favour, and that is a promise. First of all, he needs to get some drink first so he took a bottle from the side and took a swig not taking his attention away from Pix.

Last edited:

Joycelyn could tell she had caught their attention. Perfect.

Eyes stuck to her, making her abs flex involuntarily.

The male carrying cakes placed the large, tiered tray on a table. The top layer was stacked with little apple cakes, with an insulated tub of ice-cream at its centre. Underneath, there were buns filled with a sweet cream. On the bottom tray, there were flaky pastries filled with fruity jam and glued together with sugar, all piping hot.

Joycelyn had seen that Cass, the mistress of the ship and the club, had kissed her guests on the cheek. That was something Joycelyn would not be missing out on, even if she had to go about it in an unusual way.

"Marvellous."

Joycelyn bent down, taking Cass' hand delicately in her own. Her palm was surprisingly warm, but not clammy, and gave a light, comforting squeeze. Her eyes smouldered as she then released Cass' hand and placed a finger under her chin. The giant placed her lips on Cass's forehead in a polite kiss. In that moment, she threw a glance to the attractive blonde who had practically drooled when she came in, Dispara. Locking eyes, Joycelyn gave her a quick wink.

In a way, Joycelyn had taken the missing air kiss as an opportunity to flip the script on her host and the regular customers.

"Well, I did not want to arrive overdressed." Joycelyn looked at Cass again, as if the wink had never happened "But looking at you, I am afraid I can't compare."

Joycelyn's accent had always struck those who first met her as peculiar. It had hints of the traditional imperial standard, but carried accents from her twin heritages of panathan royalty and vahla. While some of her syllables were hard, others were like a purr, only adding to her exoticism. Coming this close, one would also be able to see the silver lines of scars on her shoulders and abdomen. The silver lines blended into her tanned skin, creating a stark contrast to her regal bearing and an interesting map of a turbulent lifestyle.

"I hope we will have time to talk, and perhaps make proper introductions."

There was mischief in her eyes and smile.

The two attendants offered the wares that Joycelyn had brought, but kept relatively close to her. It was easy to see that they were not just there to hold her things, but also to watch over her. Unarmed as they may be, they were also more than capable to function as bodyguards.

header1.png

Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Messorem Messorem Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Dispara

"You know what Isidor, I can't tell if you like me, and that really bothers me, I can usually tell, and people do usually like me, but you Ubese don't play fair" she smiled and tapped his rebreather, clearly alluding to the fact that her pheromones would be less effective against his species.

Cass grinned as the giant kissed her on the forehead, unsure how to take it, she kissed her almost as you might kiss a child or a pet? But her demeanor was much more menial. "It is wonderful to have you here, your spread looks positively delicious, I must greet my next guest it appears."

Cass turned round and saw Dispara, "hey gorgeous? No dress tonight? You are rocking this look though", she hugged her friend and kissed her too, "so, I won't go into it right now, and I hope it doesn't take from that cold hard Cass you know and love" she laughed "but I have girl talk for you, it's about a boy..." She paused, remembering leaving Isidor with Pix "speaking of which I should probably get back in there and rescue someone"

She trotted back in, allowing her guests to talk amongst themselves. On her way in she saw Messorem Messorem , mildly annoyed at herself for missing greeting him before she walked over and put her arms around him. "Good evening, you are looking as lovely as usual, it's a shame we missed each other on Lyran," she spotted the drinkable cup in his hand and her eyes lit up. "What it that? That looks yummy! I hope you brought some for me" tonight was turning out to be a treat, although maybe once she was full of both sugar and booze she might not be feeling quite a comfortable. She would have loved to talk for longer, but had a slight look of concern on her face.

Looking over she saw Pix and Isidor talking, she didn't need the force to tell there was a little tension there. "Pixie!" She snapped playfully, "leave the poor guy alone and get back on that dance floor before I kick your ass" Pix spun, courtesied and bowed, leaving the pair.

"I am sorry if she was being rude or anything, I think she is a little jealous, until now she is the only person I have considered," she paused, why was she nervous, she was Cass Gemini, a woman that only last week stood up to heavily armed crusaders with a smile "considered, special." She put her arms around him and cuddle in to him, kissing his neck, about the only bit of exposed skin she could find.

"She is just looking out for me," she giggled, "apparently you are a big scary pirate" she kissed him again "I dont want you to go back to your ship tonight" she whispered in his ear, before planting one last playful kiss on him.

She looked at the pie, a slice taken out. "Ooh, mixed berries, my favourite, be a gentleman and cut your host a slice would you?"

In the club the barman approached Jayce at his table, this was the barman a few of the Kraken might have spoken. He had a reputation for being the best barman in whatever system the Kyber was docked in. "Got any special requests? Captain likes me to make sure her guests get what they like, and there's no tab for other captains here, bar is on the house to you" the young man glanced at the two woman flanking Jayce and grinned, "lovely dates your brought tonight, are they drinking too?"

Dispara

D
R.75c2bcb1757dbf16334917d8dab6d545
As Dispara eyed the interaction between Cass and the giant, statuesque woman, the stranger's eyes suddenly locked on hers. There was a playful wink the she-pirate didn't expect, and she flashed back a wry smile. Maybe her first impression of the woman was off. She had entered with her entourage with a regal posture, suggesting she might have been aloof. Apparently the stranger was a little more like her friend Cass, a flirt. Dispara liked to see that.

Her stark pale gaze followed the tiered desserts to the table were the goodies seemed to be multiplying. Isidor was there dishing up something along with Pixie. She grinned, those two might make a nice pair. Who knows, who would end up with who after one of Cass' parties. Speaking of the host of the party, Cass glided over to greet Dispara. The half-Sephi returned the hug with genuine firmness, receiving the coveted kiss from her pirate comrade. They leaned close as Cass spoke, like two school girls talking about a boy. It turned out, that seemed to be what that pending conversation was about. But again, it would have to wait until a more private time. With a nod of affirmation and stroke of Cass's arm, Dispara let the pirate queen dash off to intercept Isidor and Pixie.

In the meantime, Dispara strolled over to the big girl and her entourage. She was curious as to who she was, of course, and to get a closer look. She felt a bit under-dressed, looking at Cass and the new woman's lovely outfits, but she was not out of line with the clothing the nose-junkie's arm candy was wearing. Then again, she wasn't sure she wanted to find herself on par with them either. In any case, she draped the Force around her as a precaution, to conceal her own Force-sensitivity. There were strangers about, and they had the look of potential danger.

"Good evening." Dispara chimed in as she approached the amazon. She craned her neck, tilting her head up to look at the chiseled but lovely features of the woman. Her physique was fascinating, not truly bulky but well muscled. The thin scars that adorned her bared flesh were proof that she had seen some action. They didn't mar her skin, Dispara rather thought they added a raw beauty to it. "I am Dispara, captain of the Witch's Boudoir." The blonde pirate offered a hand, the pointed tips of her ears twitching as they peeked out of her flaxen mane.

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Messorem Messorem

[/div]
[/div]

As Cass parted with her, Joycelyn drained the rest of her glass of fizzy emerald liquid. She held out the glass to her vahla companion to fill up, and whispered a few words in a strange language. The slender companion nodded in response and made a short reply. Then, with a smile, the vahla offered the sparkling tionese to other interested. The drink had a sharp and fruity flavour, but and left the sensation of bursting bubbles in one's mouth.

It was one of the spoils she had recently plundered from her first raids on the Parlemian Trade Route.

The 'good evening' caught her attention, pulling her focus down from her attendants to the Sephi who had managed to sneak up on her. It would seem her wink had called her closer. The left corner of Joycelyn's lips turned up in a smile as she met the pale eyes of Dispara, captain of the Witch's Budoir.

"Well it certainly is now." Her brow furrowed a little, but the smile remained "The Witch's Budoir you say?"

She took Dispara's offered hand. Rather than shaking it, she lifted it up and bent down, planting her lips lightly on the knuckle of the middle finger. She only looked down for a moment, and there was a mischief to her eyes as she pulled back to her full height. Her yellow eyes gleamed like firelight. Alluring, yes, but also dangerous.

Coming closer, she got a better look at Dispara's features, seeing the pointed ears, the strong figure, the bright eyes and wild flaxen hair. She couldn't helped but be intrigued.

"I would love to see it sometime."

Whether she was seriously asking to see her ship one day, or if she was simply making a humorous flirt was up to interpretation, but she made no move to back out of her statement. As she talked, she didn't let go of Dispara's hand, but allowed her to choose to maintain the point of contact or retract her hand.

"Joycelyn Zambrano, Captain of the Cathedra II"

Her name was familiar to many. The Zambranos were infamous because of their patriarch, the Sith Lord known as Darth Carnifex. Joycelyn herself had been a prolific military commander, Sith Lord and Empress of the Sith Empire. Rumour had it that she had vanished one night. Another spacer's rumour was that she had appeared again recently.

But those were just rumours, right?

"A drink?"

Dispara

D
(OOC: I want to get a quick response in to excuse Dispara for a bit, so you all can continue while I am away.)

It was a chivalrous if not a bit overdone greeting, the kiss to the hand, but Dispara liked it. She didn't dare pull her hand away, not that she wanted to. She would let the goddess chiseled out of flesh play the part of gentlewoman. Dispara had no idea if the woman was gentle, or a thieving pirate, like the rest of them.

It was a bit of a strain to maintain eye contact with the Epicanthix, for Jocelyn had to be of that ilk, or partially so. The woman was a giant, and Dispara struggled to keep her head up and eyes on the mighty woman's features. Otherwise she would find herself staring at the woman's navel. Which, Dispara would claim, was a sweet cherry on top of an abdomen fit to eat off of.

"You are welcome anytime." Dispara replied I hope you don't mind ducking a lot. Dispara thought. The Boudoir was a corvette, and a little less roomy that Cass's or Isidor's frigates.

Then the amazon offered her name. Yes, the name, at least the family name was familiar. Zambrano. Well damn, Cass has some interesting friends. The semi-noble demeanor and curious accent now lined up. Was Jocelyn Sith too? Interesting indeed...

"I would love a..."

Dispara was interrupted by her Dug crewman who cleared her throat, which sounded like rocks tumbling in a caf can.

"What?!" Dispara snapped. "I mean, what is it?" she corrected herself before her new acquaintance.

"Cap'n, Tyra says she needs you...ASAP. She said 'The damn drive core is hotter than balls on a durabrass monkey." The Dug offered, immune to her captain's fits of displeasure.

"Kenobi's dong..." She cursed under her breath, but not under enough to keep it from her companion's ears.

"Captain Zambrano, it seems my crew needs me. I would like to catch up later for that drink, shall we?" Dispara offered, regaining some composure. Then she excused herself, with one last glance at the extremely tall drink of probably Sith water that was Zambrano.

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Messorem Messorem Messorem Messorem

header1.png

Amethyst hued optics scan over the bar tender that now stood at his table, Jayce set an empty shot glass onto said table before replying to the man. "Aye good man, We'll be needing three more Mind Erasers and three more shots of Meranzene Gold... And make sure to tell Captain Gemini that her party is awesome"

As the man moved away to gather their second round of drinks Jayce once more poured a bit of the red powder onto the back of his hand before quickly snorting it away with a sniffle and a smile. At this point his Twi'lek counterpart excused herself to the bathroom to freshen up and the Zeltros female followed her as females tend to do leaving Jayce sitting there alone to watch his surroundings as his head nodded to the beats.

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini , Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene , Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano , Messorem Messorem

header1.png
Tags: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Messorem Messorem Dispara

Isidor was just about to say something to Pix, a fully formed sentence in retort or clarification he didn’t know. Then, as if by luck Cass arrived back to where they were and, the feeling of awkwardness lifted. He didn’t like being put on the spot. His cheeks still burned red, unseen which he was grateful for. He had gathered that there may have been a bit of Jealousy between them and seen that yes, there was a loyal friend in Pix.

Good friends are like gold dust, precious. But still, it was not a fun thing, having his intentions questioned but he understood why they were. He then put those thoughts to one side, as they will dampen the mood which will not do at all.

As soon as Cass went in for a hug, he embraced her in a firm but gentle hug of his own, hugs are very nice things and he now enjoyed them. Cass’s kisses were as special as they were when he first received them. He felt honoured to be considered special too.

Suddenly he became very interested and excited as he was instructed not to go back to his ship after the party. What does Cass have in store? He still needed to find a way to repay her for the Birthday Present and Picnic, but he needed it to be special just for her.

<“I’m a big, scary pirate who also likes cooking, I was hoping you were the one to get the first slice of the pie.”> He answers, cutting her a nice slice of pie and placing it carefully on a plate being very careful not to drop any berries onto the floor.

<“We had an incident with the cream and had no replacements on board, sorry about that.”>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom