Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry Raptor Noises™ - TSE Dominion of Tiss'sharl Hex

Objective: Eliminate.

As soon as she had confirmation, Darth Filiae terminated the line. It would register as outdated, and unless checked thoroughly, date several months back. It was an easy trick for throwing looks the other way, not something that would fool a thorough slicer, though.

Rodger rodger.

She stepped up to the front door of the building she would require to perch in: Walking up to it with the outmost confidence, but no apparent intent to do harm. It was remarkable what simple attitude could accomplish. No one looked twice at her as she climbed the stairs, though the door-raptor did put her claw out. The Raptor had black stripes painted on her arms and legs.

What’cha business, human?

Filiae set her red eyes on the Raptor and ran her hand in a simple curve, passing between their line of sight. She focused the confidence and attitude that she did indeed belong there and thrust it at the Raptor in her path.

You will let me pass and tell no-one.” “You what?” “You will let me pass an-“ “How ‘bout I’ll rip you gut right here.” “You will let me pass and tell no one.” “I’ll let you pass and tell none.” “You will work on your manners” “I’ll work on me manners.” "And I'm not a human."

It was easier than one would think, once one got the hang of-

Ay, what’s your business here?Mother karker.

She tried the wave of her hand once more, but found a claw raking across the metal surface of her hand. Letting it be thrown aside, she swayed to the side, avoiding a pair of snapping jaws while unsheathing a vibrodagger. Three quick thrusts penetrated the Tiss’shar’s gut before she wrapper her arm around its nozzle and delivered the fourth stab behind his jaw; slipping the knife under the skull and into the centre of the brain. Quickly, before he lost all strength in his legs, the Chiss pulled open a door and shunted him into the cupboard.

Stay sharp, Nan.

She put the vibrodagger back in its sheath and pulled the cloak tightly around her, focusing on its ability to hide her from prying eyes. Her presence shrunk as she righted the case on her shoulder and jogged up the stairs. Floor by floor, until finally she reached the ceiling. As [member="Darth Banshee"] was taken inside the house across the street, she opened her case and began assembling the long barrelled slughtrower.

I sense you, but not accurately. Once I get scope on the building, I may be able to pin you.

Telepathy, not her strong suit. The words came through all mumbly, but probably understandable. Maybe.

Objective: Make sure no one touches the Dark Lord or the Lord Inquisitor.

In any other situation, the referral to the Thirriken Lord Inquisitor of the Saaraishash and The Sith Empire would have made her laugh, or at least chuckle. In this instance, it barely summoned the perk of a hairless eyebrow. It was indeed a humorous incident, and he did look something of the luxurious kind. If only the Tiss’shar knew what that white bird was capable of; now that was the real punchline.

It was interesting, seeing the apprentices of her own apprentice and how certain things were passed down the line. Due to Ophidia’s proximity to Darth Lykos, she could see the White’s reflection on Gvibr’s methods and her attitude, and she met it with approval. If anything, this mission was a sign of trust. Not many were given the honour to work as the last line of defence for a Dark Lord and a Lord Inquisitor.

It is more than tradition; it has utility. Consider its strengths and limitations, Darth Gvibr.

This was not a time for teaching or conversation, but it was hard for Ophidia to stop. This was all she would teach the White’s apprentice this day, but it was something. Ophidia made a conscious choice of how she moved and where she placed her hands. She threw her a moments glance before turning her eyes up to the upper levels.

It was not paranoia when one knew for certain someone out there wanted to harm you.

As crowded eyes perched, and looked, and muttered amidst themselves about the historic event about to transpire, the Dark Lord apparently cast an eye and half a smile to the Pale Assassin as she walked behind him and the Lord Inquisitor, eyes all watchful. As he did, she was busy staring intently at a piece of paper that was headed too near the Dark Lord and was promptly shunted away with a small burst of telekinesis. No hands were waved, just a moment of intense glaring. It looked as if she willed it to burst into flame, but it chose to flee before the fire. When Darth Ophidia’s eyes turned to the Dark Lord, the moment had passed. Perhaps she caught a glimpse of it, perhaps not.

With her silent demeanour, it was difficult to tell such things.

One thing was certain: She would let nothing ill befall her charge on this day.
[member="Darth Saarai"] [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Darth Lykos"]​

Treacherous things, tiss'shar were. There was no doubt that not all inhabitants of Tiss'sharl were not fond of the arrival of Sith on their world, and would go quite the lengths to make sure the diplomatic talks would remain unfinished. An unacceptable scenario. For this reason the Sith Assassins had set off alongside the Empire, and today Darth Avacyn was here in name of the former. A set of names and locations came was sent to the woman as she was aboard her ship, the Sonic Phantom, and by the end of the day they would all be removed.

The raptor creatures were not to be underestimated, however. They were a cunning people and utmost care was required. This was always required however, and for this reason Kaalia's mindset was still very much the same: Leave not a trace. She would not be working alone however, her partner for this operation a man who carried the name of Zambrano. Deserved or not this created a set of expectations, but she would not count on anything until she had seen his skill with her own eyes.

The place they would infiltrate had been given the name Fort Uxaar and her stealth ship was able to land nearby. Before making her exit from the craft she collected her trusty pair of lightsabers and made sure the documents were erased from all systems, all to make sure not a single trace was left behind. In addition she brought a simple dagger, a weapon she would be able to utilize without making a single sound. Covered in her Valkyries Founders' armor she lowered the boarding ramp and made her way towards the meeting point where she would wait for [member="Venthis Zambrano"].

[member="Mars Tonith"]

A small smirk formed over the Sith Lords face when he heard that there was no hidden fees or rates from the Tiss'shar - they seemed to understand the depth of Sith rage and hatred - and just how far the Sith would go if they felt duped in any way. Interestingly enough they did not seem to aknowledge his comment about [member="Darth Carnifex"] which means they either didn't know him fully or hadn't researched the recent devastation caused by the man on the last several planets they visited.

The Kamari wondered how this business transaction would go down if their Dark Lord didn't resolve his negotiations with the League Peacefully and if the bank would withdraw their offer. Either way it didn't truly matter to Shaidin his mission and goal here was to either back up his Dark Lord should he need it with fleet support from above, and in this case - make sure that the Sith didn't get karked by a bunch of raptors.

When the transmission came through Lord Depravious looked it over for a moment. And raised a single finger to the Tiss'shar as if to say 'Quiet'. His Crimson eyes scanned over the documents sent over to the Blade of Fate before they rose up to the holoprojector and narrowed on the Branch Manager staring back at him.

"This is a much better deal than I presumed you would be giving us; however, its still not good enough. Outside of having order and security brought to you by the Sith Empire in this.. Business deal we are conducting on your world, you're also gaining access to resources such as Muunilist and Bastion. At any day or time we could cut your business deals with Muunilist off - which i'm guessing would be quite the hit to your economic status. You are also - by signing with the Sith Empire gaining access to our allies such as the Galactic Empire, and First Order. This faction network that you're signing yourself up for and giving yourself access to is a priceless benefit to your bank and can turn you from a Tiss'sharl bank into an Intergalactic Bank in a matter of weeks."

The Sith Lord felt like he made his point clear that they were gaining much more out of this deal than the Sith were no-matter how great of a deal they were making the Sith Empire; inevitably, they would still come out ahead in the dealings. Which, in this case Lord Depravious really had no quarrels with - but he would make sure that whatever proposal he showed the Dark Lord was going to be one to the mans liking.

"Lower your interest rates by 5% and any business that you do with the Galactic Alliance, Silver Jedi Order, or factions outside of the First Order, Galactic Empire and Sith Empire you will raise your interest rates by 10%. You will also, unless otherwise stated triple check the investments you make for our Empire and only invest in safe reliable markets - unless otherwise told by myself or any other Sith Lord."

Mars Tonith

Banktankerous Muun
Ack-Tu-Chal listened to the Sith Lord and pressed a button on his desk as the Sith Lord began to make demands. Someway into the conversation another Tiss’Shar would join them, one Ta-Ku-Lan.

“This is our in-house attorney Ta-Ku-Lan.” He introduced the man, and his purpose in this negotiation, to [member="Lord Depravious"]. A 5% reduction was no small reduction, but the sheer size of the Sith government still made it a profitable deal. Furthermore the chance of establishing branches on Bastion and Muunilinst were not to be discounted. “Reduce the proposed rate by 5% , write in that the Sith Empire, Galactic Empire, and First Order are added to our ‘Preferred customers’ list and that their rate is a reflection of a 10% discount accordingly. Finally, add in that in the next fiscal quarter we will implement a triple check system on all investments, going through Sith Empire Personnel’s individual advisor, a team of advisors that works for all Sith Empire investments, and a Market Analysis A.I. Before the A.I. is developed we’ll put extra staffing towards meeting the Sith’s risk analysis requirements.”

Ta-Ku-Lan nodded and clacked away at his personal datapad, making edits and revisions according to the Sith’s standards. It would take a moment to ensure all the ducks were in a row and the contact was still up to standards, but once it was completed a revised contract would be sent over.

The new and revised contract came in via the holoterminal to Lord Depravious. He merely nodded to the lawyer as he was patched in and then looked at the new revised contract. His crimson fiery eyes scanned the document and made sure that all of his demands were met and then began to take a look at the investment options that they were actually going to be offering the individuals working for the Sith Empire.

"Do not forget that we are giving you a way to make your money back - by requesting that any business done with the Galactic Alliance, Silver Jedi Order, and other factions outside of the three i've listed you will be raising your interest rates by 10% which we will also have reflected on Muunilist so you have an easy excuse as to why you've raised your own interest rates."

The Sith Lord spoke with a smirk on his face, truthfully he was rather happy with the deal that was struck between them, it was profitable for both factions and given the circumstances that was probably the best over all conclusion that they could have reached.

"I will send this information over to Bastion and have triplicates made of the contract."

The Sith Lord pressed his finger to a button virtually signing the contract making it contractually law now and tying the bank and the Sith Empire together in a business transaction. At the same time the contract was closed and sent to Bastion where it would be awaiting [member="Darth Carnifex"] after his negotiations with the Tiss'sharl League.

"For now you will send all further requests to myself, Lord Depravious, and I will filter what needs to go to the Dark Council and Dark Lord and what can be taken care of by me. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Was there anything else you desired to speak with the Empire about?"

At the same time information was sent to [member="Darth Carnifex"] 's comlink informing him and [member="Darth Saarai"] that the Empire had engaged in business negotiations with the Bank of Tiss'sharl - giving the League yet another reason to want to side with the Sith Empire.

[member="Mars Tonith"]

Allies: [member="Darth Filiae"]
Objective: move people near the window

The sniper got back to her, she might pinpoint her but no guarantees they would hit. She was in the meeting and sat down, she looked around, and she saw a lot of creates. They where arming themselves, they where weapon creates. This was not just a HQ, it was armoury a well stocked armoury. Then one of them came towards her, and then spoke So Queen Kotass, why should we trust you. You are sith after all, he is your dark lord. She paused he was right, and he was no fool, he shouldn't trust her. She also realized he was not the leader, it was one other watching her. She replied I have no choice, as Dark Lord would kill everyone, he is genocidal maniac. So complying is way to protect my people, and it is the only way. I think open rebellion is death, we need to think of way of rebelling, but whole empire at once, otherwise the planet will be slaughtered. He cocked his head back, and then turned back to her Hmmm but we have a backer, one who can help know, we only want ships. Can you supply ships, and we will liberate Serenno, once would is free again. She thought how do I get that window open, and they playing game poker, they did not want her to know the leader is. She grimaced You need access to shipyard, but yes I can supply ships, but you better of buying them from open market for now. As the you get them quicker, and sooner you get them, sooner you can get rid of one above you. He turned his head again, this time she saw one nod, she then used the force to read his mind, he was the leader, he was missing a finger. The one who acting as the leader then spoke True but we need money, you have money, we want your money. This was something she could do, and they held a data pad, they want her money now. She took it, and she looked at the amount they wanted nine trillion credits. Serenno can't give you this much, I am trying to rebuild a planet, from what two invasions, a raid, we simply do not have this spare. He looked back, and turned back at her Sign as you make the sacrifice, if you ever wish to be free from Dark Lord. She got up, and moved We do not have this money, it is simple, I borrowing to rebuild, and selling everything to help Serenno. Then to build up so, I can defend it from future attacks. He cocked his head again to the leader, and then back at her. Wait here. He and others moved into the other room to talk, as they did she talked to sniper again They are being cautious, and gone to other room. The leader has one finger missing, on his left arm. She then moved around the room, trying to get closer look at the creates. They where blaster rifles, and grenades in them.

Objective: Observe Tu'kal'chin
Allies: [member="Ra'a'mah"]

Thankfully the two women weren't the only outsiders in the marketplace today. It made it possible for them to move as individual elements, while not having watchful eyes immediately connecting them together.

Much like Ra, she was keeping Tu'kal'chin within her vision. Using a nearby market stall as a cover, playing the part of a curious customer. It was placed behind the Tiss'shar's present location, giving the assassin the best position to keep watch.

Occasionally her eyes flickered over, settling on Ra before they wandered back to the product she was suppose to be mesmerized by. Leliana looked down for a moment, then the next time see looked up Tu'kal'chin was on the move again. He angled around a few corners, finally stopping at another market stall - where another Tiss'shar was located.

She didn't return Ra's nod, but the fact Leliana had immediately slid into action was enough of an answer. Leliana joined her in the eavesdropping. The two Tiss'shar shared idle chatter initially, until the topic seemed to suddenly shift.

"The Sith delegation has arrived..."

"And they're heading to the Palace?"

"Yes sir, we also know which room they'll be occupying for the talks."

"Excellent. And our man within the palace staff is ready to do his duty?" The other Tiss'shar nodded his head, but Leliana noticed a slight shift in the way he moved; hesitation.

"We've got someone else in place to ensure he doesn't have cold feet." Leliana glanced at Ra, a silent message passing between them. They were blackmailing someone within the staff.

"See to it that he doesn't, we cannot afford to mess this up." Tu'kal'chin's entire posture shifted, indicating he was about to make a move and a quick one at that. "I'll go and get the men ready, we'll need to sweep this up and take control once everything is thrown into chaos."

With that he was on the move, Tu'kal'chin was threading through the crowds with the intent of leaving the marketplace. Leliana spared Ra a single glance, it was time for them to tail the raptor.

'The Meeting Point',
Tiss'Sharl.

The Blood Fiend enterred the atmosphere, cloaked. No trace of it leaving it's last known location, neither was there a trace of it enterring Tiss'sharl. It made it's way down onto the surface hovering above the Meeting Point established by the Assassins as a safe location. The ramp would lower, Venthis stood at the edge of the ramp before the ship would lower allowing Venthis to drop down off the edge. His boots planting into the ground, before he would glance up to his partner, giving a dip of his head. "It's a pleasure to work with you, though we can get the introductions done on the way there." He stated.

He would have a lightsaber clipped to his belt, with a dagger clipped next to it. They would begin to make their way down a long path, making their way through a small village. The natives to the planet would keep a close eye on Venthis and Kaalia, hissing under the breath as they passed through. Some of them whispering under their breath to one another. Though if they were to make eye contact, they would immediately silence.

"My name is Venthis Zambrano, yours?" He asked, seemingly polite. Quietly, they moved through a back alley then up a long twisting staircase which led them to another street. Though there would be no buildings on either side of the street, but there would a large gate at the end with tall walls on either side, that wrapped around a seemingly tall fort. There would be towers on each corner of the wall, with spotlights and turrets.

It would seem there would be no way in but, there was a path that leaded around to the back of the facility. It could possibly lead somewhere unless Kaalia had a different idea.

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

Kaalia bowed her head slightly in greeting as Venthis approached her position, a show of respect. His words made it clear he looked to waste not a second, a notion she found herself agreeing with. There was work to be done and that came first and foremost. "The pleasure's mutual. There is no point in dallying here, so I stand behind doing the introductions later. Shall we get going, then?" The woman started walking towards the location they had been given, making sure to remain alongside her partner.

The town's locals did not hesitate to show their disdain towards the two, but it was not something that affected the redhead. The fact they did not openly speak out against them however told her more than enough; they feared the Sith and that was for good reason. They wouldn't try anything out in the open, but behind their backs they would strike without hesitation. That fact was exactly the reason the Sith Assassins were here today.

The woman waited with her answer until the two had passed a local. "I am Darth Avacyn." It was the name whispered to her by the spirits of ancient Sith Lords during a trial of poison by her former master [member='Krest'], one that was of great importance to her like many that carried the title of Darth. As they traversed the streets and eventually arrived at the fort they were to infiltrate, meaning the time for action had come.

Knocking on the front door was obviously a bad idea, however. The path that led to the back was worthwhile to at the very least investigate, in order to take inventory of all the possible angles of attack.

[member="Venthis Zambrano"]

Ra set down the bag she had been looking at when Tu'kal'chin moved away from the stall he stopped to speak at. While Leliana was close enough to overhear the conversation, she had stayed back. It would draw less attention if they were seperate, of course they would potentially be seen leaving together. The comings and goings of most people weren't closely watched. Security watched for troublemakers and suspicious activity. Two women walking out together wasn't on that list.

As their quarry moved out, his stride grew and he appeared more confident in his movement. Like he had a new purpose. The simple glance between Leliana and Ra spoke volumes and both of them moved out to follow him. Each in other manner and method. Once they got out of the market, they would be more noticeable.

She rendezvoused with Leliana on their way out of the market. Without looking at her companion and hurrying to keep the Tiss'shar within sight, Ra asked what was said at the stall.

"Who do you think they are going to try and kill? Perhaps it's not our kind that are the intended targets."

From what her co assassin said, it implied more than just the sith were targets. Their target also wanted control of Tiss'sharl.

[member="Leliana"]

Pieces of the slugthrower snapped together with a steady series of clicks, and Darth Filiae took her final position on the parapet of the building. She unclipped three explosive devices from the back of her belt and put them down beside her for later. She would need them for her escape. Leaning her cheek on the rifle’s butt like a lover, she looked down its scope and focused.

Reaching out with the Force, she could feel many presences. Trying to catch just one was disorienting, but she could feel Banshee as something different from the rest. She was darker, stronger, colder; a beacon she used to orient herself around. It helped. Still, she needed to get a better look inside. She traced her scope across the front of the building; every window closed, every entrance watched.

However.

They all needed air, and this structure had one tiny little weakness: A vent. It was busted weeks prior, barely big enough to pass a hand through. Yet, it served Darth Filiae’s need perfectly as she slipped a peculiar bullet into the chamber of her slugthrower and took aim, exhaled, held, squeezed. The bullet was launched and the gun kicked in response. There was barely a sound.

The little metal shell crashed through the vent and embedded itself in the room beyond. It was no ordinary bullet, and did not penetrate as well as one. No, this was a sensor that transmitted a magnetic reading straight to Darth Filiae.

I see you.

Cocking the rifle again, she cozied into position again. The shrouding cape draped around her snugly as she cross-referenced her force-sensing with the magnetic imagery of the structure’s interior. She put her aim on Banshee first, for orientation, then traced to her right to the next room.

I have the shot. Things are going to light up once I take it. Ready, your majesty?

There was most definitely a touch of the sarcastic in her honorific reference to her partner's title of royalty.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

Mars Tonith

Banktankerous Muun
Post 5
Objective: Business

"Not at this time Lord Depravious. Due contact us if you believe we can be of further service to you. I shall have reports of our progress on the AI development by the end of the month, and it should be operational before the end of the quarter. Have a good day Lord." Ack-Tu-Chal responded to [member="Lord Depravious"]. He would wait a moment to see if the Sith has any further business, and if he did not he would conclude the call. Overall the negotiation was a sucess, with Tonith-Damask opening it's investment division and gaining a large client that would be profitable for at least a few years. Each major iteration of the Sith proved to have some staying power, outlasting many other short lived governments.

If the call was concluded Ack-Tu-Chal would place a subsequent call to Mars Tonith, to give him a status report. He'd be arriving in a couple of hours for on-hand assessments and to make necessary statements to the company and perhaps the press. Mars wasn't one for the limelight, truth be told, but such was the cost of doing business

Jartris pulled the wide hood of his dark red robes over his head as a Tiss'shar approached to receive the Dark Lord and his entourage. There was no need for his face to be quite so clearly visible. He smirked with amusement when the unsuspecting Tiss'shar footman mistook the Lord Inquisitor of the Sith Empire for the Dark Lord's pet. The Sith Lords handled the situation in the dignified manner that could be expected from them, but which was not, unfortunately, to be taken for granted among the ranks of the Sith in general. Quite a few were either insecure or totally unhinged, and while the intensity of their emotions allowed them to draw much raw power from the Dark Side, they were still rather pathetic individuals in Jartris' eyes.

Fee-Ed-Er's anxiety was unmistakable, not perhaps to the ordinary onlooker who would have a difficult time interpreting the alien reptilian body language, but certainly to those who could sense through the Force. Jartris recognised in it not the apprehension of someone about to execute a plan that may or may not fail, but of a simple, weak creature fearing for its own life. This meant that this one, at least, was harmless as far as they were concerned, and not part of a plot. But of course Fee-Ed-Er was well aware that this was precisely the sort of situation that gave rise to assassination attempts and terrorist attacks, and he was quite sure that no assassin would pay any attention to his life. There was a good chance that he would be hit by a shot fired at one of the Sith, or ripped a part by an explosion meant to take them, and if not that, he might well be killed by the Sith in retaliation or as a safety measure. His blunder in protocol did nothing to ease his mind, but considering the circumstances, he handled it quite well. As the Tiss'shar led the way, Jartris could see how his mind constantly dwelled on the remaining path, on the number of turns left until they would reach the Palace. It would have taken only a slight nudge at this point to make him run away in mindless terror.

It was ironic that on Tiss'sharl, sending a single, weak footman to receive diplomatic visitors and guide them to the Palace was considered the epitome of politeness. On other planets, the hosts might have viewed this as great neglect and considered it their duty to provide guards - here, a contingent of armed men would have been perceived as a grave threat and it was understood that everyone would bring their own security.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]|[member="Darth Saarai"]|[member="Darth Lykos"]|[member="Darth Ophidia"]|[member="Kor Vexen"]​

Objective: move people near the window

She listened to the sniper reply, she may of have been sarcastic, but she liked it. She replied through force Copy that subject. She could be as sarcastic, as it was it was fun. Then the raptors moved back into the room, she moved to table and sat on it, rather than her chair. She waited for them to reply, as she knew the sniper was going to kill one of them soon. Then all hell was going to break lose. Okay get us five million credits, we liberate our world. Then when you're ready we liberate yours, deal. She knew now they where all dead, she she decide to say Yes, I can help with that number. Obviously I need a bit time, to get through the books, but yes a trillion can be done. She looked at the blaster they where carrying, they had a auxiliary grenade launcher. She may study this later, once they where dead. She could feel the create with force, and waited for the shot to be fired, and would sling it over to her men. Then good we reached an accord, but you can do it from here. She sensed they did not trust her, they where not idiots. ​Well how else can I instruct the exchequer, to hide the money and get it to you from here. She replied bluntly, as she saw a place to hide from blaster fire. She was hopping the sniper would really take that shot soon, she running out time with these people. They looked at her and said, Make the payment here or die, your choice sith. She stood up and said How? Her voice was stern, as they where asking the impossible, truth was she knew she running out time, and wanted the shooter to begin.

The Sith Lord merely nodded through the hologram to the branch managers statements about the AI.

"Very well, I look forward to our future discussions, and to see the profit that you have made the Sith Empire."

His voice was still low and distorted as his body turned from the hologram and the call shut down so that they could go about their business. In the mean time Lord Depravious walked out of the council chambers on the Blade of Fate and back down to the observation deck to make sure that any recent developments hadn't happened while he wasn't watching.

As he walked onto the observation deck once more the Sith Lord was greeted with a salute from the ships commanding crew. With a dismissive wave of his hand they all fell down into their positions continuing to hold the entire small fleet brought by the Dark Lord at the ready. At least for the moment all seemed calm and well on the planet surface and there didn't seem to be any requests for help from the fleet above.

Lord Depravious rested his hand on a control panel and looked out to the planet below him - waiting for the opportunity to rain hellfire upon this planet.

[member="Mars Tonith"]
[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Inhale

Having visual, she could accurately sense the albino. Now, she could feel his aggression, his anger. She shifted to her left and aligned the gun through the path of least resistance. She did not have a head-shot, nor a chest-shot, but she had something far more cruel. Darth Filiae put the crosshairs just left of Kar-Le-Ont’s right hip-joint.

Exhale

She slipped her finger onto the trigger and squeezed it until the barrel gave a silent ‘pop’. The bullet tore through a window, a curtain, and finally the Tiss’shar mobster’s lower abdomen. At this angle, the bullet tore through vital organs shattered the base of the spine before bursting out on the other side.

Nethil swiftly reloaded and took aim again as Kar-Le-Ont’s second-in charge darted to his boss’ side. Pop. She squeezed the trigger again and set the second bullet in the second’s back, piercing the heart.

I’ll have to move. Get them to the corner.

The Chiss picked up one of the grenades she had put down earlier and activated both before moving: A smokescreen and a stun-grenade with a proximity trigger. Darth Filiae ran to the side of the building, rifle leaning on her shoulder, and jumped over the parapet.

The drop down was rough, but with aid of the Force she landed on her feet and dropped into a roll that ended with her back on her feet. She darted around the corner of a roof-structure and knelt down, putting the rifle to her shoulder and taking aim again. It would not be long before she had to move, but she hoped she could get one or two more shots in before her position was too compromised.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

Objective: pretend

The shot came, and the leader body just fell in a heap. The torso was split in open, and blood went everywhere. She put her hands out, she was forming a force bubble. She quickly said We been tagged, quick let's get out of here. She went to get out, but then one of them fired a grenade at her. It landed and shrapnel bounced of her shield, the red mist started come out of it. She quickly used breath control letting down her shield, then mist hit her. She quickly felt the force leave her, she collapsed as she lost the ability to see and feel the universe. As he did one guards grabbed her, and dragged her away. As she put her in cover he got hit by blaster shot, and flew over her. Though other managed to grab one blasters, and returned fire, this made the raptor take cover. Ironically it was where the sniper wanted them, so they where sitting duck for chiss cyborg. She however was feeling the pain of the forcebreaker, in her old body she could handle it. She mentally prepared herself for being temporarily severed by the force, but that was ten years ago, since then she had new body and gave up the death sticks. She was no longer immune to it's mental effects, she felt blind and alone. As red mist covered the room, she sat in corner and reduced to tears.

Objective: Follow Tu'kal'chin
Allies: [member="Ra'a'mah"]

The two Sith quickly met up together as they departed the marketplace. Neither looked at one another as they carved a path out into the streets and began their pursuit of Tu'kal'chin. They followed a fair distance behind, not enough to draw any more suspicion, but still kept the target in their line of sight. Only ever disappearing for a moment as he turned a corner.

Every so often a pedestrian would greet the man as he passed by. Proving a particular piece of information the Sith Assassins had acquired.

Tu'kal'chin was a popular figure in the public eye, putting him in a favourable position if he were to suddenly find himself 'saving the day' against the Sith.

"It's a high possibility, Tu'kal'chin and his fellow cohorts won't care if it's Sith or their own that get hurt or killed in the process. As long as it leads to the same result."

Leliana filled Ra in on the conversation in the marketplace, chiming in as the other Sith asked her questions.

"Although if I were to make a guess, I'd say they might try and target one of their own. The Tiss'shar aren't stupid, they'd know trying to kill a Sith with something like poison would be ineffective, depending on the person." They continued to follow their target, although picking up a bit more speed as it became apparent Tu'kal'chin was heading towards a government building, one guarded fairly heavily. "Which likely means...he's going to need to give a signal for their assassin-to-be to strike."

She subtle brought a hand to her ear-piece, shifting it to the frequency [member="Darth Ophidia"] was on.

"Master, we've received intel that Tu'kal'chin has two spies within the Palace. We know one is amongst the staff itself, but there's a second one there keeping watch of the first."

[member="Darth Ophidia"] was focused on her task, which was good as the air became thick with tension and anxiety. The Dark Lord could taste it on the wind, the faint promises of blood and destruction. Something was about to happen somehow somewhere, and he had a suspicion that it was directly correlated to him. The threads of fate were all converging on them now, each one a winding string that through dire circumstances was now rushing to this single point in time.

And not many of them would survive the impact.

From further up the thoroughfare came a landspeeder devoid of identifiable marks, speeding down towards the Sith congregation with startling velocity. A single Tiss'shar piloted it, his eyes narrowed in determination as he intentionally aimed his missile of a vehicle towards the Dark Lord and the Lord Inquisitor. Those closest to the hurtling speeder flung themselves out of the way, but Carnifex held his ground even as it came closer and closer. He extended both of his hands to exert telekinetic energy on the oncoming craft in an attempt to bring it to a stop, but even as it began to slow the Dark Lord came to the cold realization that the back of the speeder was packed full of explosives.

"Lord Fa, Ophidia, to me!"

He flung both of his hands down to send the speeder into a nosedive right into the ground before he conjured a protective shield around himself, [member="Darth Saarai"], and Ophidia. The pilot Tiss'shar was flung free from the craft as it crashed into the ground, spun end over end for a bit, and then finally exploded in a massive firestorm that enveloped the shielded Sith Lords. Hateful fire swept over the thoroughfare for several meters before dissipating into embers and stray fires, the corpses of those unfortunate enough to not find cover littering the ground. The driver himself had miraculously survived, and was making a beeline for one of the adjacent alleyways to make good on his escape.

The Sith guards that survived didn't need to be told what to do, they immediately set off after the would-be assassin at breakneck speed. With the danger seemingly passed, Carnifex lowered his protective shield and took a single step forward to survey the damage of the attack.

Little did he know that three hundred meters away in the top floor of a municipal building a sniper peered through the scope of a high-powered rifle, setting his reticles right over the Dark Lord's face as his taloned digit prepared to pull back on the weapon's trigger.

[member="Darth Lykos"] | [member="Kor Vexen"] | [member="Jartris Entumaa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom