Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anders Sivas for Master Vote

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
(Anders, if you want it and if it passes :)) I was just looking at all the threads you had and how active you've been. You never abuse your powers and it's always a pleasure to read yo' stuff.

Therefore, I'd like to nominate [member="Anders Sivas"] for Master.

Check out the girl's resume.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/14418-anders-sivas/#entry159740

[member="Ashin Varanin"] @Spencer Jacobs @Lucien Cordel @Darth Arcis @Dharma Vessia @Darth Vornskr@Mikhail Shorn @Morna Imura @Valik @Penumbra @Jared Ovmar @Anaya Fen @Lady Exedō @Kitt Solo

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Can you find the thread where that was decided?

I could've missed it or even posted to it and not remembered. I blame [member="Alen Na'Varro"].

In the interim, we've already met majority, nine votes including mine. This is ready to bump to the next level if we're ready.

Does [member="Spencer Jacobs"] do that?

Congratulations, [member="Anders Sivas"]! The RPJs are in complete agreement with your faction Masters, and have voted to make you a Master!

Go forth and get your shiny new tag, my love! Link to this post as official proof in your request :)

tumblr_lr9sa5AJo31qztwte.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom