Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An introduction and all that good stuff

Hey,
Well, this is my introduction of sorts, you can call me Gary. I've been looking for a new place to rp and this seems to be one of the few good Star Wars ones. So, with the urging of a friend of mine, who is also joining, I joined. That's about it. I hope to get the chance to rp with a lot of you.
Cheers!

Welcome to the site! Have a look around, check out the character creation thread, and when you're ready, get yourself set up! Also, feel free to ask any questions at all, except where I put my astrolabe because honestly, I can't find it anywhere.

Thurion Heavenshield said:
Welcome to the site! If you or any of your friends have any questions, feel free to ask. Open door policy, and whatnot. :)

@[member="Jack Sparrow"] - It's probably where the rum went.
Bloody hell, I've swallowed me astrolabe. Welll that's not going to be fun getting back!

... This is not one of the few good Star Wars Rp sites... this is one of the few AWESOME rp sites. In any case, watch out for pirating senators, force using plant people, and being burned away(if your a heretic). Other than that, welcome to the Chaos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom