Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG An exciting start with a new character

Aspen Falo

A
Hiya! (Yes I had no idea how to name this thread but idc), I've created this character a few days ago and am willing to start my first thread with her. She's a Silver Jedi Knight and pretty timid/pacifist. So I'm not really looking for any combat at first, but I'd honestly wouldn't mind if it will happen eventually.

If you're interested and/or have any good ideas to get this RP going, feel free to PM me or message me about it in this thread!

Aspen Falo

A
A fellow Silver Jedi? Always nice to meet someone of the same concord

EDIT: Love her as well

Aspen Falo

A
Aspen is rather timid and still a fairly new face to most Silver Jedi, as she was mainly trained by a Jedi Master (and secretly a Sith Lord, didn't teach her dark side things), yet all of this was kind of secret and definitely not public to most Jedi. I still need to update her backstory but, hope that gives you an idea.

Aspen Falo

A
Matsu Ike Matsu Ike I think figuring out a location could be helpful. Aspen could be nearly anywhere with some exceptions (cities aren't preferred and sith regions are logically not usual)

Aspen Falo

A
You're certainly correct, Kashyyyk is her go-to world as it is her home and well, the Silver Jedi Concord is active there.

Hiya! (Yes I had no idea how to name this thread but idc), I've created this character a few days ago and am willing to start my first thread with her. She's a Silver Jedi Knight and pretty timid/pacifist. So I'm not really looking for any combat at first, but I'd honestly wouldn't mind if it will happen eventually.

If you're interested and/or have any good ideas to get this RP going, feel free to PM me or message me about it in this thread!
Hi! I have two possible options if you are still open.

One is Ardon Ardon , a smuggler/transporter pilot. He's one of my more moral characters and is generally pretty kind, he does have an issue with communication, due to a damage he sustained that caused part of his brain to be replaced with droid/cybernetics. Since he is a smuggler, he goes all over the place so it wouldn't be hard for them to meet.

Another is kind of two in one, Xaelis and Ganii. Long story short, Xaelis is a kaleesh force user...trapped in a stone hundreds of years before, that Ganii (a scavenger) now wears. They mostly work together. Ganii is also fairly moral. She lacks a ship and so mostly has to get travel from transports, with whatever cargo she didn't sell or repair locally. Another case of a character going all over the place. Though, in the case of Ganii, it's probably limited to worlds that have a fair amount of land to roam, or junkyards open to public, but which have fairly active space transport.

if they're watching anyways
Hey Aspen Falo !

Auteme is more of a New Jedi Order figure, but she definitely visits the Silver Jedi from time to time. We could definitely figure out a story -- Aspen and Auteme definitely have pacifism in common, though Auteme might be able to help overcome the timidness bit.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord and we can do some story stuff! (I think you're in the SJC chat, I should be there too; just tag/DM me and I shall appear)

Aspen Falo

A
Oh wow, spoiled with a choice...

The Kiyomi medical super star defender has just finished getting refitted for those who want to learn healing or work with the jedi valkyrie and sages.

there is also the Song of The Force for jedi who want to study in a different temple.

The Library Monolith for training or learning
I'm certainly interested in the Kiyomi one, as Aspen is more of a consular, progressing in learning the arts of healing could be an interesting approach to a new thread.

Hi! I have two possible options if you are still open.

One is Ardon Ardon , a smuggler/transporter pilot. He's one of my more moral characters and is generally pretty kind, he does have an issue with communication, due to a damage he sustained that caused part of his brain to be replaced with droid/cybernetics. Since he is a smuggler, he goes all over the place so it wouldn't be hard for them to meet.

Another is kind of two in one, Xaelis and Ganii. Long story short, Xaelis is a kaleesh force user...trapped in a stone hundreds of years before, that Ganii (a scavenger) now wears. They mostly work together. Ganii is also fairly moral. She lacks a ship and so mostly has to get travel from transports, with whatever cargo she didn't sell or repair locally. Another case of a character going all over the place. Though, in the case of Ganii, it's probably limited to worlds that have a fair amount of land to roam, or junkyards open to public, but which have fairly active space transport.
Argh, that's kind of unfortunate, as Aspen is mainly on planets without the junkyards and/or crowded cities. She's a pure nature lover and thus won't be seen in those types of environments.

If you want a conversation with a sith I have 2 available and one that's little crazed with rage at the moment..
Sounds interesting! Mind PMing me, so we can work out a little story.

Hey Aspen Falo !

Auteme is more of a New Jedi Order figure, but she definitely visits the Silver Jedi from time to time. We could definitely figure out a story -- Aspen and Auteme definitely have pacifism in common, though Auteme might be able to help overcome the timidness bit.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord and we can do some story stuff! (I think you're in the SJC chat, I should be there too; just tag/DM me and I shall appear)

Will do! I'lll DM you in a bit

Argh, that's kind of unfortunate, as Aspen is mainly on planets without the junkyards and/or crowded cities. She's a pure nature lover and thus won't be seen in those types of environments.
Ah yes, that is unfortunate. Could possibly get a reason for Ardon to be there by transporting supplies or something in or out, but he too probably wouldn't go about the areas outside of the cities or near spaceports much.

Well you clearly have plenty of other choices from people here lol and look to have already gotten one started. So have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom